Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

VixentheHuntress által

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... Több

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.

1K 7 0
VixentheHuntress által

Lucy Thorton let out a sigh of pure relief as she finally was able to lay back in the sand. It was a rare Saturday that the sun and wind seemed to have mercy on the city. The fall usually brought colder weather in the late stages of October. However Lucy was sure that the entire town was surprised as they woke up with beautiful nearly 85 degree weather, and much like her. Everyone seemed to have the same idea, this might be the last time to enjoy the warm water of the coastal city beach. The 18 year old senior had spent most of the summer working as she got ready to begin college. She had enough to get some scholarship money, but she wanted to have a good chuck in her savings just in case.

So she got her towel, got on the best bathing suit that she had that made her thick strong legs look even stronger, her perky backside look even better and her larger breasts look like two pillows. Lucy was lucky that today she could spend it by herself, she knew the rest of the girl's volleyball team were on the far side of the beach to go and try and control the court for as long as they could. Of course the starting middle blocker was invited to come with them but she wanted to relax by herself. Without the freshman that had a million questions, without the violent lioness Zara who honestly seemed to be a bit more chill now. She also was not in the mood to deal with her best friend and very bossy captain Brittney.

However, the call of the sport she loved came halfway through her book. A certain ball came to a stop against her thigh. "A little help?" She looked at the dark yellow and blue volleyball and followed the source of the voice, to a boy that had a pretty interesting reputation on campus.

The boy's starting setter, and the infamous spanker of the girl's backside.

Alphonso Lewis.

The boy jogged over to her, wearing a deep green pair of trunks. His shoulders were a bit wet from the water, probably having gone for a dip in the waves before he began to play. He was shorter than her at 5'7 but without his shoes Lucy had a feeling he was more like 5'6. A solid built with a rounder stomach than she honestly expected, not overweight but as fit as a few of the other boys that had walked past her so far. She reached over with a long hand and tossed him back his ball. "Sorry about that," he said, catching it in one hand.

"No problem." Lucy looked past the boy and towards the duo court that already had a pretty intense game going between two teams one being a boy and girl. One of them she recognized as a snotty little freshman girl, Suzy Lee who really needed to get her attitude in check. The other was another freshman, a boy who was also on the boys team, Mason Todd, another one that was giving the boy's team a bit of trouble. He wanted to be the ace of the team but it was hard to compete with their team's mad dog. "Do you have next?"

Alphonso looked back at the court. "Yeah I have next but it seems my partner has had other plans, Zara is on the other side of the beach to go play six on six."

Lucy stood up to her feet, standing at nearly 6'4 in height, the 3rd tallest girl in the school. She dusted a bit of sand off her thighs and walked over to the boy. "I'm in." she heard her hand out to the boy. "Lucy Thorton or what some might call the iron wall, or the gatekeepers of the leviathans." She rolled her eyes a bit at the nickname one of the girl's who was more into anime had given her one day.

"Alphonso, the not so famous setter of the boy's volleyball team." He had a strong grip, his hand feeling a bit thicker than she had expected. "Nice to meet you," there was something about those deep brown eyes of his that was so calm.

Lucy gave him another smile before walking over to the court. The look on little Suzy's face brought a slight smirk spreading across Lucy's face. "We have next, just know that." As they waited for the game to finish. Lucy found herself sitting down in the much warmer sand beside the boy who had probably spanked more butts than he had recorded spikes this season. Lucy remembered how her Scottish captain, Brittney, had once come to her house sporting a bright red backside. It was odd when she recalled that the girl was 18 years old and doubted that her parents still would spank her. Upon asking, she had simply said that it was complicated and said that Alphonso Lewis had done it.

Even added that the first time he had done it it was much worse because she had slapped him beforehand.

"Do you still hate my captain for slapping you way back when?" Lucy answered as she turned her lazy blue eyes onto the boy. Who was nodding in approval at the admirable strong spike that Mason had just done. Even sharing a few words with the boy as he seemed to yell something at Alphonso.

"You ain't getting that off on me!" Alphonso yelled back before turning back to the girl. "To answer your question, no I don't hate Brittney for what she did to me back then. It was an honest misunderstanding between us, and once she realized she was in the wrong, she agreed to settle the matter. We are actually kinda good friends, she sent Zara to come see me and I was finally able to get her to let herself cry."

"And how were you able to do that?"

"I gave her what would be called a release spanking."

"A release spanking?" Lucy felt her cheeks heat up a bit just by saying that word.

"Yeah, it is basically a spanking that is used to make someone cry, God knows she needed it."

Lucy nodded her head a bit. "She did come into practice the next day and instead of losing her mind during receiving practice she actually stepped away to cry for a moment. It seems what you did worked." Lucy clicked her tongue a bit as she watched Suzy do a beautiful looking floating serve.

"You don't like jump floats?" Alphonso said with a chuckle.

She looked back at the Sophomore that honestly held himself like he was a a senior. "I can't stand them, they always get me."

"WHen we play, leave it to me, I can get them up pretty well."

"Good to know," Lucy watched them go back and forth a bit more in this game. A few really good rallies between these two teams. However, now that she had this boy here, she couldn't help but ask a few questions. "What are all the spankings you give out, any other interesting names or types."

"Why do you ask?"

Lucy shrugged her large shoulders. "It's not every day you are sitting with a boy who knows more about spankings."

"Fair enough," Alphonso went on a bit more, his soft tenor voice making it a soothing one to listen to. "I would break it down into a few categories. There are ones that are made to hurt, such as punishment, release and therapy spankings. Ones made for more personal choices, that is they decide how hard or soft they want it. Others are more erotic but I don't really venture into that territory yet." She swore the boy's cheeks heated up a bit at that thought. "Then there are a few more roleplay spankings, and members of the drama club come to try and get into character of a small kid. There was one girl who I actually pretended to be her daddy for a day, I think she was into that little space thing."

"You mean Belle?" The boy looked at her a bit surprised. "I know who Belle Lee is. We have a good friendship, some find it funny that the smallest girl in the school hangs out with one of the tallest. I don't know what happened but she was pretty happy saying that she finally got what she wanted out of a journey into her little space. I'm glad to hear that she is happy."

"I'm glad to hear that, honestly I was nervous as hell but if she is happy I am happy."

"Is that what you gain out of this?" Lucy asked, giving the boy her full attention. "Does doing all of this spanking every single day make you that happy?"

"Well I don't do it every day, some weeks I don't give a single one. However, to make it simple yes I do enjoy it, cause for one I like doing it." He then paused for a moment. "Well I don't really like doing the more firm ones but some people think they need it and I try my best to give them what they want. However, for the more calm and relaxed ones I do like doing it. Of course I have other hobbies, but this one is more special. My love language as always been touch and this is oddly a good way to do it."

Lucy nodded her head both understanding and not understanding his reasons. She had fooled around alot during her time in high school, she didn't have the best role models back home and oftentimes giving into more naughty activities were her joy. However, this boy had a way to do something like it without all the hassle and it was not as dangerous or creepy as she thought when she heard the rumors. Speaking of those rumors. "Doesn't it hurt your feelings when some girls have the wrong idea of what you mean by spank."

"It did at first when they first started." For the first time all day she watched as his face lost that joy of his and his small dampened just a bit. "I was looked like a freak and pervert in my freshman year. I actually was gonna transfer schools after your friend Brittney slapped me in front of everyone. I am grateful that a friend stood up for me that day." He shook his head a bit and chuckled. "And even helped explain that what I did was not really sexual or dangerous, things got better after that. Of course some people still think that spank is some secret codeword for sex, and I have even had to explain to some more hyper freshman that come to my little classroom that I don't do that."

Lucy watched as the boy raised his head high again and his smile was back in full force. "However, I let that go a long time ago and now I have a strong group of friends and a strong group of allies across the school in many different grades and nationalities that at least keep things from getting too crazy."

As the whistle sounded and sure enough Suzy and Mason won their game after pulling ahead. Lucy stood up and offered the boy a hand. "Tell you what Alphonso, if we win three games here, I might be willing to let you show me why you enjoy this so much and maybe I might learn something as well."

Alphonso took hold of her hand and stood up. "I would rather you want to try one freely, and not when we win three games."

"Cocky little brat aren't you."

"I don't think it is being cocky," He answered as he starts to stretch. "I got lucky and have one of the best players in the school on my team. Who wouldn't be a bit hyped to have that on their side."

She could not argue with that.

After the very first set Lucy Thorthon understood why the boy's on the team loved playing volleyball with him so much. This boy knew just where to put that ball to where only she could truly hit it, arguable better sets that Brittney. Whom they defeated 12 to 3 in this last set of the day. They made a really good pairing that no one seemed to have an answer to, and that damn serve of his. Lord she could probably watch it over and over again if she could. They had gone 4 and 0 for the afternoon finally agreeing to leave the court after the boy had become so exhausted. He was a good setter but he had his limits and it looked like four sets of 15 points were truly his limit.

Lucy thought about it for a moment before smiling to herself as she led the boy to a nearby motel that was just a quick walk away from the beach. It took a bit of cash to get a room for the afternoon, just to use for an hour. After a very quick shower she returned to where the boy was sitting on the only bed. He honestly looked a bit nervous. "Don't worry," she said as she came back out adjusting her blue bikini bottoms a bit. "I am not gonna do anything you might find as inappropriate, however I am a girl of my word, and all that talking we did before the game has gotten me interested."

The boy seemed to sigh in relief, causing her to laugh a bit. "So anyway," he said once he was a bit calmer. "What kind of spanking do you want from me?" He asked, taking a bit of a step as he pulled the taller girl in between his legs, his hands held on her slim waist. "It is your choice."

Lucy smirked down at the boy as she thought. Honestly she had a pretty high pain tolerance so she doubted anything would really hurt her that much. "Something hard but comfy, maybe a bit more-" She rolled her fingers a bit. "Something a bit more exciting if you know what I mean."

The boy nodded his head before bringing her over to his left side and draping the taller girl over his lap. She squirmed a bit to get a bit more over his lap, her round backside that had been molded from years of sports on display. Her blue and yellow bikini bottoms coving more in the front than they did in the back. A large rump that many boys enjoyed looking at. Her tensed for a moment as his hand came to rest on her backside doing a bit of rubbing and patting at first. It sent a bit of sparks running through her body that she had not felt in a very long time. As he lifted his hand up off her bottom, she let out a small yelp as it came crashing back down. Making her bottom move like the waves of the sea before settling back in place, only to move again as he began to land firm but glancing blows off her backside.

This was nothing like the first slaps on the butt she sometimes got during more serious love making. No this was more relaxing and calm, each swat sent waves of pleasure through her backside and running through her entire body. She laid her head back on the soft mattress of this hotel and began to lose herself in this feeling. Occasionally he would switch up the spanks landing more solid blows and leaving his hand on the spot he spanked to truly let it sink it for a moment. Those never failed to get a small yelp from her otherwise smiling mouth. However, her favorite were those hard glancing blows that made her backside jiggle around. It only got better once he went a bit faster going from landing a spank every two or so seconds to landing them once a second, maybe even quicker. Her bottom didn't stay still as a soft warmth was starting to spread on her large rear end.

She was really glad that she didn't wear a different pair of bikini bottoms. Cause while she was okay with being spanked, one of two things would have had to happen. Either she would have had to give herself a wedgie to feel these spanks a bit more or would have had to bare her bottom, and more for Alphonso sake she didn't want to do that.

"H-How are you so good at this?" Lucy asked as she twirled the covers of this bed around in her fingers. Her feet kicking a bit more and crossing and uncrossing her legs with each new swat that landed on her backside.

"A lot of practice and watching videos."

"Oh what videos?" She asked, looking back and smirking making his dark cheeks turn a bit darker. She winced as he landed a much harder swat on her backside. "Don't be mad at me cause you are more naughty than you let on, Alphonso."

She both laughed and yelped as his hand came down on what she thinks were called sitting spots. The places where her backside meet her thighs. "Okay, okay." She fake pleaded as wiggled a bit more to a comfy spot once more taking in the actual pain that came from those more painful swats. "Is that how hard you spank for punishment?"

"It depends on the person," he said, rubbing her backside a bit. "Some want it a bit harder than most, others need it mild, they usually trust it up to me."

"People seem to have a lot of trust in you."

"This only works with trust." He answered as he went back to those firm glancing blows almost knowing that she truly loved them more than anything so far. As her backside started to heat up, her squirming grew more as that feeling of pleasure and bliss was starting to take over her entire body. It was nothing that she could not suppress or handle, but it was slowly building up. After maybe another minute or two her backside had taken on a solid pink color. She finally called an end to this spanking, it was only maybe five or six minutes in total, however she had gotten everything she had wanted from this, and she still had a bit more fun to do today. Lucy carefully sat up and rubbed her backside with both hands enjoying the pleasant warmth that was coming off it. She pulled up her hair and looked back at her backside, surprised with how although it was very warm it was only pink in color, not red and not as sore as some people might make it out to be.

It was also a bit too pink for her to properly explain how that happened. So she decided to give it a bit of time, and it seemed that time came from being back over his lap as he rubbed a bit of her lotion onto her backside. "Well since we have time before you are able to truly hide your handy work. Can I ask one question?"

"By all means."

She rested her head on her folded arms before asking. "What punishment did you give Brittney for what happened? She has told the story to some people but never told me oddly enough. Or am I not allowed to hear stories of former spankings you have given."

Alphonso chuckled. "Well considering I told Zara, and your friend doesn't mind me telling that story. I suppose I could tell a tale while I keep rubbing your rear end. This is the story of the first punishment spanking I gave, and the day I nearly left this school and never came back. All because one loudmouth little brat started the rumors that got me slapped."

A/N: Alright thank you all again for reading and supporting this story. The current cover is not gonna be the final product. I am still fighting with AI to get his hair right but the real cover for this season will have a glance at our favorite spanker Alphonso, if that doesn't work I do have a friend who is a great artist who already has a design on the way that she has been working on in her free time. Now I should mention that things are never gonna truly spicy in this fic, maybe if I do a college education of this fic we might get into those types of spankings but for now we focus on the ones that were mentions but our spanker in this chapter. Also don't worry, the Brittany Incident is gonna be the next chapter and might be visited against if next season of these fics follows how Alphonso started doing all of this in the first place.

Again thank you so much for reading and liking, the fact that this is somehow now 158 in the fun section is just truly amazing and I have you all to thank for it. I was worried that this would not be really liked or be found boring but I am grateful for your support. I doubt I could make a living writing true novels like this but maybe that might be on the table more.

Until Next Time (maybe tomorrow but probably Wednesday, cause I wanna do a bit more with that episode so probably will take my time)

Stay behaved.

Or you might be spanked.

Bye Bye.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

157K 1.8K 20
what happens when a brat gets forced to go a BDSM school? What if she gets paired with two very strict Daddy's? Will she be able to stand her ground...
4.6M 49.5K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...
411K 6.6K 54
"Aza, that's it you're coming to live with me as soon as you're good enough to leave. No arguments on the subject either." He said as I started to pr...