Good For Business, Oscar Pias...

By gaslys-girl

pr relationships always work out. everyone gets their piece. the stars, the media, the world. they always wo... More

everything
1. family tree
2. public relations
3. picture it
4. oh!
5. acts of service
6. am i bothering you?
7. rumors kill
8. grand prix
9. back to the big leagues
11. austin nights
12. distance makes the heart grow fonder
13. california on oscar's film camera
14. troubles in paradise
15. what's your favorite song?
16. winter's gone but we're still here
17. a vision in red

10. everything's bigger in texas

1.2K 41 21
By gaslys-girl

Qatar went wonderfully. Oscar had won the Sprint, and McLaren had received a double podium, and Oscar was in second place. This made his superiors happy, but more importantly, it had made Lisbon proud.

He was of course happy to deliver results and happy to place that high, but he felt more when Lisbon had her arms around his neck.

He wished it could last forever, but they were just friends, he tried to think of it as acting, a part he had to play. It was difficult because all he could think about was her.

People around the pair noticed how he looked at her while she was speaking, it was like there was nothing more important to him than to listen to what she had to say. He didn't think there was something more important than that, being honest.

He loved hearing Lisbon speak, and it was nicer when it was something she was passionate about.

Whether it was music she was writing, how her day had went, what cat video Logan had sent her, he was interested in it. It felt refreshing to Lisbon as well, she had never had someone care about what she had to say so much. It had her feeling thrown.

While she didn't want to acknowledge it, it was obvious her music did. She had written multiple melodies and songs with Oscar in mind, and she had no clue if she were ever to release them, especially now.

Everyone would know they were about him.

Logan and Alex's plan never went into effect, but it wasn't their fault, they forgot.

They had plans to continue with it in Texas. Logan knew the area better so he knew where there were good places for the two to go eat, and Alex didn't know Texas well enough that he would be asking Logan to take him to places like a Whole Foods.

So there they were, walking down the produce aisle, looking for pomegranates.

"So which one of us is going to text them? Who are we gonna text?" Logan asked Alex.

"I mean, we could just like, make a groupchat?"

"Now that is genius Alex, you can do that while we go back to the hotel." Logan said, putting pomegranates in their basket.

"Mate, what do we need raisins, pomegranates, celery, and peanut butter for?" Alex asked the boy.

"Ants on a log, Duh!" Logan said, like it was common sense.

"The pomegranates are for you, I feel like you're a pomegranate guy."

"Weirdly enough, you're right, Logan," Alex said.

"When am I not, Alex?" Logan said, walking backwards attempting to be cool, but then running into a wall of bread behind him.

-

coolest people on the grid (and oscar)

logan
yoooo

lisbon
alex!! logan!! what up!!

alex
hey lisbon!!

oscar
what is this group chat

why is that the name

logan
because its true

anyways

me and alex have something we want to ask 😁

lisbon
shoot

alex
do you and oscar want to come eat out with me and logan?

you two are the only two that logan won't scare away 🤕

logan
true

lisbon
give us a sec

-
"Do you wanna go eat with Logan and Alex?" asked Lisbon, looking up at Oscar while they both scrolled mindlessly on their phones in their hotel room.

"Yeah, I'm down. What is up with that group chat name though, like, losers!" Oscar said, with a faux valley girl accent at the end.

That made Lisbon giggle, and then she said, "Don't worry, Osc, I think you're very cool."

That made Oscar's cheeks turn to a light pink and his smile widen.

"Well I think you're pretty cool too, Lis."
They turned facing each other in their bed. Their small smiles met, and they could hear their breathing matched each others.

Neither of them make any sort of a move, and that's fine for the both of them. They enjoy the small moment of losing themselves in each others eyes. It's a comfortable silence that neither of them can describe, and they don't need to either.

Lisbon and Oscar's phones both vibrate, and they go to grab them quickly, realizing what they had immersed themselves in, just for a moment of what felt like heaven.

logan
so do you guys wanna come 😆

oscar
we'll be there

lisbon
what time?

alex
six!!

lisbon
for sure then!!

send oscar the address

you will not catch me driving

logan
dress nice btw

met gala if it was texas restaurant

everything's bigger in texas btw

-

It was currently 5:10, and Lisbon had to get ready very quick.

They had to leave at 5:45, and she had to do her makeup, her hair, and get Oscar to watch a youtube video on how to steam his buttoned shirt.

He always forgets he carries nice clothes with him. What did he need that for on a race weekend?

He had nice clothes on Logan's account, Logan made him take something at least semi-formal with him, you never knew. The clothes would finally be coming in handy.

Oscar was confused on why Lisbon was so stressed, she didn't need to do a lot to get ready, it might sound cliché, but she looked perfect to him. Her brown hair that matched her eyes, her smile, worst case scenario, she could have went like that.

"Oscar, I swear to god, I will kick you out of the hotel room if you don't iron your shirt."

"On it, Lis!"

-

Lisbon ended up wearing something that she thought would be formal in Texas.

That sounds insulting, but she has those guidelines for everywhere. She wore a corset-like tube top with a little black skirt and a scarf to match the top.

Oscar wore a button up and some nice pants. 

On their way to the restaurant, Lisbon took what she called "Passenger Princess Perks" and took control of the aux.

It was always something different.
Tonight it was music by the Vince Guaraldi Trio, something you would recognize from a Charlie Brown Special.

Meanwhile, Logan and Alex were in the comfort of their hotel rooms.

"I bet that when they weren't answering our messages, they were kissing." Logan said to Alex over the phone.

"I'd definitely agree but Oscar is too scared, and Lisbon isn't an instigator."

"That's true, Alex. How'd you know that?"

"You told me yesterday."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

-

coolest people on the grid (and oscar)

lisbon
hey guys

what's the reservation under?

logan
sargeant

if ur not here in 10 minutes they're kicking me and alex out

hurry

alex
guys they're giving us harsh looks
hurry up

-

Over the phone, Logan and Alex were laughing their asses off. They thought they were really funny. They were.

Oscar and Lisbon walked out of their rented car and they made their way to the restaurant, which seemed to be just a normal, formal, restaurant. They didn't know what to expect. One time Logan sent Lisbon the address of a McDonalds with formal clothes as the dress code.

They walked in, and they were met with a hostess, who asked them who the reservation was under, and how big the party was.

"I'm pretty sure it's under Sargeant, for 4," Oscar spoke.

The hostess nodded, and looked through her computer, and said, "We've got Sargeant for 2, with notes that say for Oscar and Lisbon. Are you two Oscar and Lisbon?"

Lisbon smiled, and said, "That's us," holding on to Oscar's arm, the way a couple would.

A couple, not Oscar and Lisbon, at least not what they really were.

"Awesome! Follow me," She said with a smile.

Oscar and Lisbon followed, and they were led to the outside seating selection. It was still really bright out, and it was kind of odd for late October. They were given two menus, and it was their time to figure out what they were to order.

Behind the menu, Lisbon was extremely stressed, to say the least. It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with Oscar, she would never turn that down, but she was scared to. What if she did something wrong? What if he thought she was extremely odd? She was stressed, but she was trying to take a deep breath and forget about it.

Oscar had reassured her before, she would never be a bother or anything of the sort.

Oscar on the other hand, was wondering what to order. He was also wondering if telling Lisbon that she looked pretty would be too much of a step to make.

Not that long after that, they ordered, and they awaited their food. They both got different variations of pastas.

"Are you excited for your show tomorrow?" Oscar asked the girl who was taking part in the complementary bread.

"Oh, always. I love playing shows, you know? It gets stressful sometimes when I'm doing a really long headliner, but this one's just six weeks, so hopefully I'll be okay." She said, with a small, bashful smile on her face.

"I've seen videos from your last tour, and it seems very fun."

"Osc, are you a fan?" Lisbon asked teasingly.

"So what if I am?" He asked with a small laugh in his voice.

"Be so honest, are you?"

"I may or may not have had a 'Lisbon Viotto moment' two years ago, okay?" He said, remembering the first time he had a crush on Lisbon.

"Oh that's so funny!" She laughed, with a smile on her face.

Oscar couldn't even care about the fact that he was getting laughed at for a crush he had ( and still does) two years ago, he was just admiring Lisbon.

Once the sun had began to set, Oscar once again was admiring Lisbon while she was talking about something she liked. Today it was a song by ABBA, but the difference was that she caught him staring.

"What's on your mind, Piastri?" She asked, smiling at the boy.

"Can I be honest with you, Lis?" Oscar asked.

Lisbon nodded, heart rate starting to
speed up, scared of what could come.

"I think you look beautiful. I've been staring while you talk to me about Summer Night City because I think you're extremely pretty."

-

liked by logansargeant, and others.
lisbon.v penne princess

comments

logansargeant so how was the food???
        lisbon.v kys i hope you don't get   points this week 😆

user3 HE LOOKS SO PRETTYYYY

user18 i need to see lisbon's outfit omg

charles_leclerc oh i've been there before! their bread is the best!!
        lisbon.v I AGREEEE

user12 oscar's so west end girls coded!!
         lisbon.v NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS BUT I LOVE THE ENERGY

mclaren 🔥
        lisbon.v mclaren low key my biggest fan

liked by lisbon.v, logansargeant, others.
oscarpiastri she's out of a film scene!!

comments

user9 awww this is so cute actually

lisbon.v SHUT TF UP I'LL CRY

lisbon.v ruining your mclaren ass instagram theme for me🥹
         oscarpiastri Always

user18 HER OUTFIT ATE STOP

user2 ew

logansargeant okay miss americana and the heartbreak prince i see you !!!!

logansargeant yall are my parents i love you guyssss

-

a/n: logan sargeant biggest swiftie you heard it here first !!!

sorry if this is totally ass i just wanted to write a chapter🤞 first update for partner in crime should be out this week as well!!

guys i am living for new mclaren era

if there are grammar mistakes nuh uh 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.6K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her an ordinary baker and painter finds herself exchanging notes with her neighbor that appeared out of nowhere and him the mclaren...
41.6K 706 30
IN WHICH, it doesn't matter because they are just friends, nothing more.
11.5K 597 6
he laughs at all my jokes & he says i'm "so american!" - so american , olivia rodrigo logan sargea...
An Escort By ♡

Fanfiction

27.7K 734 56
"I'll be the one you love to hate" - true story, Ariana Grande "I'm the love of your life until I make you mad." - 1 step forward 3...