๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž...

Av aviqnlo

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | Tara Raven a normal girl, or so she thinks. - Tara leads a pretty normal life... Mer

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง !
โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ˆ : ๐š ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ƒ๐จ๐๐๐ฌ?
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐?
๐ˆ๐• : ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ-๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ?!
๐• : ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ : ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ๐— : ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ
!Please read!
๐— : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก
!please read!
๐—๐ˆ : ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง?
Please read
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
!!

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ง

468 14 10
Av aviqnlo

.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎
" Tara?! Open your eyes! "
.☪︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖☁︎

The four had been traveling for a little while, through the grassy fields, through the city in a taxi.

Percy opened the taxi door, the four hopped out behind him.

Annabeth and tara was looking around, the city was beautiful.

They both looked back at the two boys in sync as the four continued walking, side by side on the sidewalk, passing through streets to get to the bus station.

IN THE BUS

Percy and Grover sat together while Tara and Annabeth sat together.

A passenger walked out of the bathroom, coughing as he squeezed past.

Percy looked at annabeth and tara. " there is no way this is what sacred smells like. "

Annabeth quickly looked at him. " we're soldiers on a mission. It's not a vacation. "

Tara grumbled. " thank you, for clearing that up. "

Percy interrupted her. " but if this is so important, why didn't Chiron spring for plane tickets? This seems.. kind of low priority, doesn't it? "

Everyone looked at him, he looked confused.

Grover spoke up this time. " sorry, I assumed someone had told you. "

Percy looked at him, his eyebrows stitched together. " tell me what? "

Grover sighed. " Percy, it isn't just the monsters who are gonna be trying to stop us. You're both forbidden children. Zeus might decide to take a shot at you two himself. The sky is his domain. "

Tara added. " we'd be basically serving us both up on a sliver platter to try and travel through. "

Percy aggravatingly said. " yeah, no one mentioned that, not even you Tara. "

The bus suddenly pulled into a gas station, stopping.

Annabeth stood up. " okay, im gonna go get us some snacks. "

Percy nodded. " I'll come with you. "

He tried to stand up as annabeth grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back down, replying. " no, you'll stay right there, Tara is coming with me. "

Percy looked at her confused. " it smells terrible back here and why can Tara come with but we can't? "

Annabeth looked fiercely at him. " monsters can't smell you through that and I just want Tara to come? "

Percy thought about what he was gonna say for a moment. " I wanna vote. Who thinks that we should all go get to breathe fresh air and buy our own snacks. " he raised his hand.

Tara put her hand to her temples, she had a headache, she groaned. " there's no voting. "

Grover looked at her. " are you okay? "

Percy and annabeth looked at her as well.

Tara looked up. " oh yeah, don't worry about me. Maybe we can get some Tylenol. "

Annabeth nodded. " alright. " she turned to the boys. " chips and sodas okay for you guys? " she smiled a little.

Percy looked at Tara. " I don't think you should just get to decide if we don't vote. "

Tara shrugged a little. " I'm sorry you feel that way. "

Percy ordered. " okay. I wanna vote whether you get to decide we don't vote. "

Tara looked at Percy. " stop being childish and let us go in— "

Tara got interrupted by Grover clapping loudly, everyone quickly looked at him.

Grover countered. " I really don't wanna be a tiebreaker.. I have a better idea. " he shrugged.

He started clapping faster, singing. " oh, golly, the roads gettin' bumpy cause I got me some friends who just get along oh, dear! When the teams gettin grumpy the trick to gettin' through it is singin' this song— "

Percy interrupted him. " dude, what are you doing? "

Tara covered her mouth, trying not to laugh in this serious situation.

Grover looked at Tara, grinning a little. " it's a consensus song. "

Everyone looked at him weirdly except Tara who was still trying not to laugh as he continued. " verse two encourages us to say nice things about each other. You get a few rounds in and you'd be amazed at how disagreements just kind of... " he trailed off looking between Percy and annabeth before looking down. " fade away.. " he stopped grinning.

Tara cleared her throat, still trying not to laugh, her voice cracking a little as she spoke. " so chips and sodas?.. "

— " whatever. "
- " yes, please. "

Annabeth nodded. " okay, let's go Tara. "

IN THE STORE

Annabeth stood in the candy isle, looking between the bigoof flavors.

She took a deep breath, grabbing green.

She paused looking at it before looking at the others, hesitantly grabbing orange. She now looked at them both before again looking at the flavors. She started to grab all of them.

Tara grabbed herself a Gatorade, she looked at annabeth. " dude what are you doing. "

Annabeth didn't look at her. " getting all the flavors, it's hard to decide, plus I don't know what all they like. "

Tara shrugged. " good idea. "

AT THE REGISTER

Annabeth sat down their stuff as Tara looked at the medicine, she found the Tylenol, quickly grabbing it up and placing it on the counter.

The women at the register looked at all the stuff, wide eyed.

Annabeth was getting her change as a women walked past them with heels, annabeth dropped the coins on the counter as they clattered.

Annabeth side-eyed the girl who walked past before quickly realizing.

Annabeth slowly turned her head towards the women.

Tara noticed this as she looked at annabeth. " what's wrong.. "

Annabeth nudged Tara to look at what she was looking at.

Tara quickly looked that way, she quickly realized. She swallowed.

OUT OF THE STORE

Annabeth and Tara walked silently side by side, they kept looking over their shoulders.

They walked towards the bus, quickly getting on.

They slowly walked towards Percy and Grover as annabeth stopped.

She whispered to Tara. " keep going, take the snacks and I'll be there in a second. "

Tara nodded, taking the snacks from annabeths hands, and continued walking towards the boys. She glanced behind herself one more time and annabeth was gone.

Tara swallowed a little, she finally made it to the boys, both looking at her.

Percy spoke up. " where's annabeth? "

Tara looked in the bag. " she had to go to the bathroom or something. "

The boys nodded as Tara handed them their snacks.

Grover looked at her. " thank you Tara. "

Tara smiled. " no problem. "

ANNABETHS POV

I put my hat on, disappearing. I saw Tara look back at me. She had a stressed look in her eyes but she continued walking.

I sat beside a women, fiercely speaking. " if you guys were better at your job, I might not have noticed you her so easily. "

The familiar women grumbled. " if Thalia were better at hers, there might not be a family of squirrels making her their home. "

Sighing, I pressed on. " is that why hades sent you here? To gloat over a job you almost did right once? "

The women scoffed, looking around. " how things have changed. You're not the frightened little girl I came for all those years ago. "

I hissed at her, glaring even tho she couldn't see me. " don't kid yourself. I wasn't that frightened. "

The women looked out the window. " maybe so. Maybe so. " she paused. " either way, now it would seem you're exactly what they say you are. " she sighed. " the pride of Athena's offspring. Perhaps the most formidable demigod child alive. "

I shook my head even tho again no one could see me. " why are you here? "

The women shifted in her seat. " I'm here to collect your friends, Tara and Percy. "

I confusedly asked. " collect them? For what? "

The women chuckled a little. " oh, I don't question orders. ' bring them in, quick and quiet. ' that is what I was told. Lure them both off this bus so I can take them quietly away from so many eyes, and your quest goes on unimpeded and unburdened. " she grinned a little. " we both know they aren't gonna be of any help to you and maybe even a hindrance. " she sighed.

I got up out of the seat, walking a little farther as I took my hat off.

OUT OF ANNABETHS POV

Tara saw annabeth walk up to them

Annabeth yelled. " guys, you need to to open that window! Now! "

Tara stood up quickly as she heard the growling, she looked behind annabeth.

The same winged creature stood up, looking at them.

Grover gasped a little. " oh no.. "

Tara grabbed Percy, Grover stood up quickly as they all ran to the back.

All three started beating on the window, suddenly the window fell out, shattering on the concrete below.

The bus was getting emptied from the call the bus driver made telling them to get out because the alarm went off.

The fury, alecto kept walking closer, and closer.

annabeth stood looking at Alecto, a passenger got in front of the women. " excuse me lady. "

Annabeth grinned as she backed up.

Tara yelled. " annabeth let's go! "

Another fury shrieked, it flew in the window, interrupting Tara's yell to annabeth as it hit her, crushing her against the other side of the bus wall.

Tara got the air knocked out of her as she tried shoving the fury off, her strength had vanished.

Annabeth yelled. " hey! "

The fury looked at her as annabeth threw a golden dagger in its chest.

It erupted into black ash, fading.

Grover stood up, running over to Tara. " are you okay? Tara?! Open your eyes! "

Tara gasped for breaths as she opened her eyes, looking at Grover. " I-Im fine. We need to go. "

She finally caught her breath, Grover helping her up.

Grover grabbed her hand, Percy grabbed a box jumping out as Grover, tara and annabeth jumped out behind him.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Percy Grover and Tara walked side by side, annabeth in the front.

Grover looked around. " somewhere up ahead this turns into a satyr path. "

Percy asked him, confused. " what's a satyr path? "

Grover immediately started talking. " it's a road through the wilderness. Satyr explorers use them. Harder to track us. "

Percy looked at him. " that's great, but if we stay in the wilderness, how are we gonna find a phone? "

Tara questioned, confused. " what do we need a phone for? "

Percy looked at Tara. " so we can call camp. To get help. "

Annabeth shrugged. " we don't need help. We're fine. "

Percy scoffed at the two. " we're fine? We haven't even gotten to Trenton, and we're wandering through a forest. I didn't even know they had forests in New Jersey, but we've found one. I would say we're the opposite of fine. "

Annabeth said what Tara was thinking. " we were sent in a quest by the oracle, by the gods. what'd you think, it would be easy? It's supposed to be hard. That's why only certain people are chosen. If we call camp, we're basically saying it was a mistake to choose us. "

Percy looked at Grover before looking at annabeth again. " I'm completely fine with that. " he shrugged. " everyone makes mistakes. "

Annabeth stopped, turning around. " why are you so afraid of who you are? I know Tara sure isn't. "

Percy looked confused. " what? "

Grover interrupted them before they fought. " you know, what's interesting about this particular satyr path is it's actually the one my Uncle Ferdinand took when he set out on his own quest. " he grinned, looking at Tara who was smiling as well.

Suddenly both of them stopped smiling as Grover looked back at Percy as he spoke. " what was that supposed to mean, afraid of who I am but Tara isn't? I'm not afraid. "

Annabeth looked angry. " yes, you are. You aren't just a kid. ' just a kid ' doesn't do what you did to clarisse back at camp. ' just a kid ' doesn't have hades sending top lieutenants to retrieve both of you. " she paused, looking fiercely at percy. " you know, you two are a part of something so much bigger then we can understand right now. We have to move forward whether you like it or not, Whether you want or not. "

Percy grumbled. " you don't wanna call camp, fine. Then, at least let's call your mom. "

Annabeth looked shocked. " excuse me? " she stepped closer to Percy.

Percy looked at her confused. " athena? Your mother. I'd call my dad but we aren't exactly on speaking terms. "

Annabeth looked over at Grover and Tara. " Grover, Tara will you please explain to him that he needs to pull himself together? "

Grover stuttered as Tara spoke for them both. " don't pull us into this. " she glared at Percy and annabeth.

Percy rolled his eyes at Tara, looking back at annabeth, realizing. " you can't ask her, can you? When was the last time she talked to you? "

Annabeth looked at Tara and Grover again. " Grover, Tara. "

Percy glared at annabeth. " I don't know why you keep pulling them into this. Grover and Tara is on my side. "

Annabeth quickly looked at percy. " what makes you think that Grover is? "

Percy looked between Tara and Grover. " he's my protecter, it's his job. "

Annabeth argued. " he was my protector first. "

Percy looked at her. " first? " he paused, breathing heavy. " what do you mean first? "

Grover hesitated. " very exciting, getting to walk in Uncle Ferdinands footsteps. Next best thing to getting to talk to him again. "

Percy looked thoughtful as he put all the pieces together. " Thalia, Luke and annabeth had a satyr protecter. That was you. " he looked at Grover. " why didn't you tell me? "

Grover sniffed, looking confused. " do you guys smell that? "

Percy raised his voice. " Grover I'm not kiddin— "

Tara interrupted him, raising her voice a little. " stop yelling! It's not gonna make anything right. " she glared at annabeth and percy.

Grover answered percy. " no, nether an I. Just.. shush. "

Grover sniffed more, everyone was looking at him weirdly as he spoke. " hamburgers. " he grabbed Tara's arm, pulling her with him as he walked.

everyone started walking with them.

FEW MINUTES LATER

They were walking for a few minutes as Percy spoke. " Grover. "

Annabeth looked confused. " what are you doing— "

Grover interrupted her. " somebody's making hamburgers in the middle of nowhere, on a satyr path. " he paused, walking through the undergrowth, he still had ahold of Tara's arm as he continued. " whoever it is.. they're from our world. "

Annabeth and percy looked at each other, shrugging.

They found a road as they continued walking.

They finally made it to a place that had statue people.

Annabeth sighed. " oh come on. "

Tara looked behind herself. " what? "

Annabeth looked at Tara. " aunty ' em ' has a garden full of of petrified stone folks. Yeah, this is someone from our world alright. " she looked between the three. " anyone wanna guess what ' em ' is short for? "

Tara and Grover stopped as Tara nodded. " ohh.. "

It wasn't statue people it was people turned to stone

Tara swallowed. " how about we get out of here? While we still can. "

All four turned around on sync, getting ready to run as they saw Alecto.

Percy handed Grover the box as he quickly took out his sword.

The winged women looked at annabeth. " you should have accepted my offer when you had the chance. "

Percy and Tara looked at annabeth as Percy spoke up. " offer? what offer is she talking about? "

Annabeth didn't answer Percy's question.

Suddenly another voice spoke up. " not today, friends. Not on my doorstep. "

Alecto looked away.

Annabeth looked around, spotting a women, gasping. " oh shoot. " she quickly looked away.

Grover looked at Tara, she was looking right at the women.

Grover grabbed Tara, turning her head towards him. " don't look at her.. " he whispered.

Tara widened her eyes, quickly looking down.

Percy looked at Grover, Tara and annabeth, confused before quickly looking away.

The women walked closer. " if you have something to resolve why not come inside and I'll help? " she smiled. " Alecto? Will you be joining us? "

Alecto didn't answer, she just kept looking away.

The women sighed. " no, well I wouldn't think you would. " she tilted her head at the four. " she won't bother you as long as you're with me. But it isn't as though she'll leave either, not if it means reporting that she failed to retrieve the son of Poseidon and the daughter of Nyx. "

Tara and Percy looked at each other confused.

Percy spoke up. " how did you— "

The unknown women interrupted him. " 2 forbidden children has been claimed. How long did you two think that secret would keep? " she smiled. " it's a pleasure to meet you, son of Poseidon and daughter of Nyx. I'm medusa. "

Percy went to look at her, annabeth quickly caught his gaze. " Percy, don't. She's a monster. "

Medusa responded. " we all choose who we make our monsters, but right now, that one wants to tear you limb from limb.. and I'm offering you lunch. The choice is yours. "

The footsteps started receding as Tara and Grover looked up.

Grover sighed a relief, looking at Tara.

Percy hesitated. " I think we can trust her. "

Annabeth, Grover and Tara looked at him.

- " what? "
- " dude! "
- " are you serious? "

Percy shrugged, raising his hands. " I can't explain it, I just.. my mom used to tell me her story, don't you remember Tara? And the point was always she isn't what people think. And I definitely trust my mom. So I'm going in. You guys.. do what you want. "

The three watched Percy walked off as they looked at each other.

Tara and Grover looked at each other, shrugging as they started to walk side by side towards the house, their shoulders brushing.

Annabeth whispered. " what are you.. "

They both walked off, heading inside.

Annabeth watched them, sighing.

-

hi author here ! I hope this chapter was okay I haven't been posting so. The new episode was amazing. Also I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't include Grover and Tara much but I tried to. Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment some ideas I could add in the next chapter. :)

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

30.3K 790 103
In which Adira Lancaster's story takes a dramatic turn, for better or for worse OR Aphrodite decided that her love life need to be dramatic Disclaime...
1.7K 61 12
"AND WHEN IT CAME TO YOU I DIDNT COME HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS WE WERE BORN TO BE SUBURBAN LEGENDS, WHEN YOU HOLD ME, IT HOLDS ME TOGETHER" - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ...
51.8K 1.6K 37
being pretty was a gift, but also a definite hassle. alliah jacinto knows that for sure. because though that gift might've saved her life at one poi...
15.2K 359 9
"She is the most sweetest and kind-hearted person you will ever meet Percy but don't let her fool you she can be a handful and is much more powerful...