𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊

By pinkkerror

"you drive me crazy when you start to tease, you could bring the devil to his knees, feel my heat, takin' you... More

✦✧✦✧
✩ ♬ ₊.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

5

120 8 3
By pinkkerror

After lunch, Remus and Circe split off from the other three boys as they are the only two that take ancient runes in their little group. Sirius and James wave the pair of them off, not even bothering to attempt to hide their smirks.

Remus quickly comes to the realisation that this is the first time him and Circe are alone. He feels his hands grow sweaty and his cheeks heat up. In an attempt to hide himself away he hunches his back and pulls his shoulders inwards, trying to make himself as small as possible. Not that it did much, the boy still towers over the rest of the Hogwarts population. His eyes wander the halls but he constantly finds his gaze returning to Circe who is practically skipping down the hall in happiness next to him.

A group of boys come barrelling past the pair, knocking Circe right into him. The boy's scarred hands grab her waist to steady her. The brunette smiles up at him thankfully before she begins screaming down the filled hall. "Watch where you're fucking going!" The girl rubs her elbow angrily. "Pricks." She mutters to herself.

Remus manoeuvres Circe to the other side of him, so that she's next to the wall and he gets the brunt of the crowd. He feels himself grow hot when he realises that one of his hands is still rested on her waist and quickly snatches it away. "Are you okay?"

"I will be if you kiss it better."

He can feel the wolf inside him practically begging him to lean down and kiss her pouty lips. Remus quickly looks away, cursing the upcoming full moon for putting such thoughts in his head. "So you're alright then." He sums up with a quiet laugh.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Circe tells him sincerely, tucking her brown hair behind her ear. The two arrived fairly early to the classroom so it is still empty. "Let's sit at the back so your big head doesn't get in everyone's way." She teases, tugging on the sleave of his jumper to guide him to the far end of the classroom.

"My big head?" He responds, acting offended. "I'm surprised you can walk with that thing, your ego is so big."

Circe gasps at his comment and shoves into his side, causing him to stumble a little. The two of them laugh it off as they slide into the desk. "So what's the professor like? Nothing like Morose I hope."

"It's actually Merose." Remus corrects but the look she gives him says she knows full well what the dreadful man's name is. "No she's a good teacher, we just get a lot of homework."

Circe groans at this, slamming her head against the desk. Remus pats her back gently, laughing at her reaction. He didn't think she was the most studious of people but this just confirmed it. "Kill me now." Her muffled voice says.

"Not the homework type I take it."

She shakes her head, sitting back up again. "Not the class type. I usually just read the textbooks and show up for any assessments or tests."

James and Sirius were the same, neither of them put even half as much effort into their school work as they do with pranks, yet they would still get good grades. Peter, who skips classes with them, usually pays for this as he doesn't have their natural intelligence. Thanks to this the boy had been forced into all kinds of study groups and extra classes to help him with his grades. Remus often finds himself having to drag the boy to class.

Remus on the other hand has a natural interest in learning and despite his already perfect grades, he always finds himself in the library expanding his knowledge even further. "So why bother to come to class now?"

"Well there's something worth coming for." She tells him, making an intense kind of eye contact with him that he can't quite decipher. "What about you? You're the type to never miss a class aren't you."

Remus bites his lip at her correct assumption. "That obvious, huh?" She nods, her smile widening. The boy points at the red badge pinned to his jumper. "I'm a prefect, I'm supposed to set a good example."

Her eyes widen in surprise as she takes a closer look at his badge. "Is that what the 'P' stands for? I thought it was for pretty boy." She smirks at him.

The closeness of the faces cause Remus' to flush again, her flirty banter and her apparent pet name for him only making the situation worse. "You thought my badge was just a reminder of my dashing good looks, huh?" He teases back.

She nods wholeheartedly, pretending to be sad that the P on his badge in fact doesn't mean pretty boy. "I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with this information. I mean, is your name even Remus Lupin? Are you really a Gryffindor?"

"I'd like to sincerely apologise for only just sharing this world altering information with you." He tells her, going to place one of his hands on her shoulder before the professor finally enters the classroom.

The room is only half full but that is definitely the norm for ancient runes, as students tend to prefer divination or herbology. Ancient runes is definitely one of the most demanding subjects, the thick books all of the students have on their desks is evidence enough of that. As the professor begins the lesson, Remus can't help his eyes from straying away from the front of the classroom and over to the girl next to him, who is taking a surprising amount of notes for someone who doesn't usually bother.

Earlier in the day he had felt the effects of tomorrow's full moon in the extremities. His appetite had dwindled significantly due to his hoarse throat and sickly stomach, his gums, nails and bones had all been acheing, which had caused him to become extremely irritable. He had snapped at poor Peter for chewing on his gum too loudly in their first lesson, almost causing the small boy to burst into tears.

He hadn't been awake enough at breakfast to notice but when she entered the DADA classroom he certainly had, that when she was around a lot of these symptoms seem fade away. His thoughts aren't consumed with his burning throat or the agony of his limbs, they're consumed with her. The girl he had only met yesterday had somehow managed to distract him from the pain he feels before the full moon.

Remus begins to study Circe's concentrated form, finding the way her tongue sticks out the corner of her mouth slightly rather amusing. Her chocolate eyes are trained on her parchment as she writes out her notes in an almost illegible chicken scratch, and her quill is tightly gripped in her ink stained left hand.

When her eyes turn to face him, Remus freezes ashamed with himself for both having been caught staring and for not having the reflexes to turn away quicker. "Sorry." He whispers over to her, paired with a shy smile.

"Don't worry about it pretty boy, feel free to check me out as much as you want." Circe whispers back, crossing her legs. Her foot brushes up and down his stretched out legs, causing him to freeze up. The girl chuckles as she moves her foot away.

His eyes glance down at her legs, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as a sudden hot flash washes over him. The tights which cover her legs look ready to explode thanks to her thick thighs which had doubled in size when she sat down. Her skirt hardly covered anything it was so short, meaning that they are in full view. Only managing to break his hungry gaze away once the professor asks him a question, to which he was thankfully able to answer. He finds himself having to discreetly adjust his trousers due to their sudden tightness around his manhood.

"Are you okay?" Circe asks him once the lesson is over, having seen his uncomfortable expression in class.

He nods, thankful that she hadn't seen him adjusting himself. "I'm fine, it was just really hot in there." He tells her as they walk down to their next class.

"Are you sure? Your face is still a little bit red, lean down a little." She tells him to which he complies, smirking a little at how she still had to get on her tiptoes. Circe brushes the hair away from her face before she presses her hand against her forehead then his own. The pair of them make eye contact, their closeness making it feel incredibly intimate. Remus face burns red as he tries to calm himself down, not wanting a repeat of the incident in the classroom. "You feel really hot, are you sure you're not ill? Maybe you should take it easy for the rest of the day."

"I'm fine." He tells her, finally standing back up to his full height. "I run a little hotter than most."

She smirks. "You sure do pretty boy."

Remus can hardly concentrate for the rest of the day and his last two lessons flew by. The first thing he does when lessons are finally over is run back to his dorm room. He storms his way into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. It feels like his uniform is suffocating him as he tries to rip it from his body as fast as he can. Once he's finally stripped bare he dives into the shower. He looks down, not even surprised to see that he is already fully erect already.

His hand begins to gently stroke his throbbing member, but they quickly grow more and more aggressive. The memory of her full breasts pressing against his bicep on the train returns, causing him begin moaning her name loudly. He thinks about her toned yet thick thighs and how much he wanted to bury his face in between them. It doesn't take long for him to release into the shower, one of his hands presses against the wall to steady himself as he pants heavily at the sensation.

What the hell is this girl doing to him?

a/n i tried okay 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 121 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...
1.5K 80 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
4.1K 67 68
As Sirius grew up, he not only had to battle the growing disappointment his parents had brewing for him, but also the odd dance that fired in his sto...