Ryan Ross Oneshots

By ryanrosshasafever

@tacks4snacks on ao3 More

" im the narrator and this is just the prologue "
The Burdensome Hickey (Brendon/Ryan)
,, I Make Sins, Not Tragedies '' { B × R }
Ryan's Not-So-Little Secret
,, Oh, pretty boy fucking wishes. '' R × B
Ryan's Not-So-Secret Notebook and His 'Friend'
Two Setting Too High
New Things And Pegging
"You're So Pretty," (Ryan/Alex)
"Can We Come In?" (Agere! Ryan)
Guitar Might Not Be the Best (But Its an Option)
Gerard's Tweets and Living the Dream

"Ry, you're throbbing,"

181 0 0
By ryanrosshasafever

"Pete, stop moving,"

"Sorry, sorry!"

Ryan was sat comfortably in Pete's lap on the couch of the Fall Out Boy tour bus. The rest of the band members had all gone out to a nearby bar, leaving Ryan and Pete all by their lonesome. Ryan, being the make-up enthusiast he was, was doign Pete's makeup. Specifically, he was starting with Pete's eyeliner.

Ryan shifted to sit more on Pete's thigh, his tongue poking out from between his lips. It was a look he sported anytime he was quite focused, such as now.

"You're so pretty, Ry, so talented. I don't know how you're so good at make-up," Pete teased.

"Shut up," Ryan shot down the praise immediately.

Pete's brows furrowed for a moment, brown eyes trailing down to where Ryan was sitting on his leg and part way in his lap. The younger boy took notice of this. His face painted into a look of confusion.

"Everything okay?" Ryan questioned, pausing his artistic venture.

Pete's lips formed into a grin, eyes flicking up to meet Ryan's, "Yeah,"

"Uh huh," Ryan seemed unconvinced.

He shrugged it off to Pete just being weird as per usual and opted to resume drawing on Pete's cheek. Pete was ominous and weird at times, so Ryan chopped it up to that.

Oh, how he was wrong.

"Ryan," Pete started with a shit-eating grin.

"Mm," Ryan grunted in acknowledgement.

"Ry, you're throbbing," Pete put emphasis on the 'throbbing'.

That caught Ryan off guard.

"What?" He pulled his hand away and stopped putting makeup on Pete.

Pete motioned down towards where Ryan was situated in his lap and on his thigh before looking back up at Ryan. That seemed to help him conenct that dots.

The guitarist face flushed a deep red, unsure how to respond. He was unaware that Pete could feel that. Or was he just making that up? No, Pete definitely could feel his cunt pulsating on him.

Pete gave a low chuckle, his large hands engulfing Ryan's hips, "You're so red. Are you embarrassed?"

"I didn't know you...," Ryan trailed off.

"Can feel it?" Pete finished the sentence for him, "Yeah. Want me to fix that?"

"Right now?" Ryan questioned, but he wasn't saying no to the idea.

"The boys will be at the bar for another few hours. Hell, they're probably at a club right now," Pete reasoned.

"So you have a condom? And lube?" Ryan still seemed apprehensive, most likely the anxiety of getting caught was getting to him.

"Obviously," Pete reached into his pocket, pulling out a small bottle of lube and a condom.

Ryan rolled his eyes but smiled, "Did you have those ready because you knew we'd-"

Pete cut him off, "We'd fuck? Yes. It's been too long since the last time,"

"We literally fucked two days ago,"

"And?"

Ryan capped his eyeliner pen and put it in his makeup bag. Setting it aside, he situated himself more into Pete's lap. Pete's hands landed right back on Ryan's hips as if they belonged there.

"Ry?" Pete started sincerely.

"Pete?" Ryan repeated in the same tone.

"Can I eat you out?" Pete grinned innocently.

It took a second for Pete's question to cluck in Ryan's head, "Really?"

"Yes," Pete nodded, his hands trancing over Ryan's thighs, "Please. Gonna eat you out and then fuck you nice and good,"

How could Ryan turn an offer like that down?

"Okay," Ryan nodded.

"Okay," Pete smiled softly.

Pete's soft demeanor seemed to dissipate into one of a more dominant tone as he easily moved Ryan to sit on the couch. He practically tore off Ryan's black sweatpants and grey boxers, uncovering his wet pussy.

The bassist was practically drooling at the slight, licking his lips, "God damn, Ry," Pete instantly got down on his knees with Ryan's legs draped over his shoulders.

Ryan couldn't lie, the sight was to die for. Pete, on his knees for him, his eyeliner done. He bit at his lip, shuddering as Pete made contact.

The older man instantly got to work, licking and lapping at Ryan's sopping wet pussy. His tongue teased Ryan's clit, flicking at it. He relished in the cute whimpers that came from Ryan's lips.

"Shit, I forgot how good you are at this," Ryan gasped out, his fingers getting lost in Pete's hair.

The bassist sucked at his sensitive clit relentlessly. Pete seemed to have wanted to do this for a while now. Sure, Ryan sucked Pete off all the time, but Pete didn't get the chance to return the favour often. Ryan always told him it was fine and he was content with what they had already, but Pete couldn't help but want to eat Ryan out sometimes.

Maybe Ryan was just embarrassed about it. The only sounds were the squelching sounds from Pete's tongue against his cunt, and Ryan's adorable whines and moans. That's what got Ryan; Pete would hear everything.

"Pete," The younger male whined, covering his mouth with one hand.

Pete didn't seem fond of that. He instantly pulled away, looking up at Ryan expectantly.

"Why'd you stop?" Ryan was confused, gasping slightly as he caught his breath.

"Don't cover your mouth," Pete said simply before going back to eating him out.

Ryan whined, putting his hands back in Pete's hair. He let his head fall back against the window behind him. He slightly rocked his hips against Pete's tongue, moaning and gasping.

He let out a particularly needy mewl as Pete slipped his tongue into Ryan's tight hole, lapping around the area before diving back in, "Fuck, Pete,"

Pete's tongue stretched out Ryan's hole as his large hands held the latter's thighs apart. That was until Pete took one of his hands and started lazily playing with Ryan's clit with his thumb.

"Pete, Pete, Pete," Ryan spurred, hips rolling up  to feel Pete's tongue deeper.

Pete lifted up quickly, "Cum for me, Ryan," He requested before going back to the prior position.

It didn't take Ryan long to finish on Pete's tongue, thrashing through his orgasm. He moaned and whined Pete's name as he came in Pete's mouth. A few beats passed and Ryan was slowly coming down from the high, panting hard.

"Jesus Christ, Pete," Ryan whispered through gasps.

Pete grinned and pulled away, licking the slick off his fingers, "I don't know why you don't let me do that more often,"

"Cause it's embarrassing," Ryan whined.

"I think it's cute," Pete teased before rubbing his thumb against Ryan's swollen clit.

"Ah," Ryan mewled, squirming at the feeling of overstimulation, "Hold on,"

Pete leaned in and gave Ryan a kiss on his clit with a devilish grin, relishing in the moan and blushing face Ryan had. The bassist stood and pulled the condom out of his pocket, ripping the package open with his teeth.

"Take your shirt off," Pete commanded softly as he pulled off his pants and boxers before rolling the condom over his dick.

Ryan was too caught up in the sight of Pete's cock to hear Pete. The man was sporting a hefty 8 or so inches, not to mention how thick it was. Ryan was glad he was the only one who got to have that dick.

"Huh?" Finally, the words computed in Ryan's head, "Oh, yeah,"

Ryan pulled off his tight red shirt to show his bare chest. He had two long scars from his top surgery he had gotten right after A Fever came out. He healed well and tour went smooth.

"God, I love your body," Pete had taken off his own shirt at some point, now coming over to Ryan.

Ryan blushed and looked away, obviously embarrassed about his body. He always had self image issues, but Pete was there to sooth his thoughts. Ryan situated himself to be lying on the couch with Pete infront of him on his knees. The bassist slid a pillow under the skinnier's hips to raise them enough.

"Fuck, you're so handsome," Pete groaned as he coated his dick in lube.

"Say's you," Ryan teased with a soft, genuine smile.

Pete slapped his tip against the younger's clit for a moment, smearing lube and slick together, "Ready?"

"Uh huh," Ryan nodded.

"Ry,"

"Yes, Pete, m'ready,"

Pete smiled and slowly pushed in, taking his time. Ryan's face was mostly relaxed and soft, the signs told Pete that everything was going smooth. Eventually, Pete thrusted the rest of the way in. There was a small bump protruding from Ryan's stomach whsre Pete was buried deep inside of him.

Ryan looked down at his stomach, practically drooling, "Pete,"

"Aw, you can see me in your tummy," Pete teased.

The guitarist rolled his eyes in mock annoyance, "Fuck me already,"

"Aren't you demanding," Pete slowly pulled out until his tip was the only thing left inside before slamming harshly into Ryan's wet pussy.

Ryan yelped a needy moan, his hands flying everywhere to find something to grip on to. He settled on the edges of the couch to dig his nails in as Pete fucked him at a harsh pace.

"Ah," Ryan whined, head falling fully back against the pillows beneath his head.

"Don't whine, you wanted me to 'fuck you already'," Pete noted as he held Ryan's hips, thrusting in and out.

"Shut u-," Ryan cut himself off as Pete hit his g-spot.

Pete chuckled, a grin plastered on his face, "Got'cha,"

The bassist continued his rough pace as he hit Ryan's sweet spot dead center over and over. The noises that Ryan made were nearly enough to send Pete over the edge if he wasn't purposely holding himself back from finishing early.

"Close," Ryan said after a few minutes, his hair was sticking to his forehead and his cheeks were flushed.

Pete let go of one of Ryan's hips to snake his hand forward and lazily play with Ryan's pussy. He matched the pace of his thrusts and the speed of the circles he rubbed into his boyfriend's clit.

"Pete, I love you," Ryan pulled Pete down into a messy kiss.

This sent both of them into their orgasm's swiftly. Ryan's brown eyes rolled back and drool coated his lips as he finished. Pete spilled his seed into the condom, his thrusts turning shallow as he fucked them both through it.

Eventually, their orgasm's subsided. Pete pulled out of Ryan's abused cunt, tying off his condom and throwing it into the trash. A few beats passed and Pete was next to Ryan again, cleaning him off.

"I've got pajama's you can wear, don't worry, baby," Pete spoke quietly as he ran the small towel over Ryan's sweaty forehead.

Ryan fazed back into reality to him wearing Pete's clothes that were far too big for him and Pete Wentz next to him. They were cramped into Pete's bunk, leaving Ryan being spooned by Pete from behind.

Maybe Ryan needed to do Pete's eyeliner more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
14.3K 202 41
TW: abuse cursing self harm? boy X boy bullying Lots of smut 😥😌🍋
3.5K 82 15
Ryan can't be real with himself, or anybody else about who he truly is. Can he get comfortable with the truth before he loses out on everything he re...