MR. COLDIE

By Lilywinza

MY HOT BUT COLD HUSBAND 😩 In this story Jimin is a cold and workaholic person. His parents arrange a blind d... More

HELLO!
CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 1

33 1 0
By Lilywinza

°
°
°

•YN'S POV•∆

"Aish... Why do I even have to do this? How many times do I have to tell eomma appa that I don't want to go on this shitty blind date? But they don't listen to me. I have to face different men with the same stupid face and brain twice a week. Like seriously, every time somehow I manage to get out of the blind date shit by messing things up. Now, you tell me, what should I do this time? I've already tried all my tricks to sabotage about 20 blind dates by myself. Now I'm left with no ideas."

I'm talking to my best friend Lisa on video call while applying mascara on my already long and thick eyelashes while looking into the mirror as I'm getting ready for another fucking blind date.

Lisa is one and only friend of mine, my BEST FRIEND...

It's been three months that I've been going on blind dates constantly just because my parents want me to. And Why haven't I protested them???

Who said I didn't protest?? I did, not only one time but many times.

But they always emotionally blackmail me. They're just taking advantage of my love for them. I do love them so much. I'm their one and only child. They want me to marry some guy and want to see me happy in married life and see my child aka their grandchild before they die. Like seriously, who said they're going to die so soon? They both are fit and fine, all healthy. I'm so proud of them. But this blind date shit is so irritating. Because... all the men I have met on blind dates so far were just morons who showed off their wealth and money, which obviously belongs to their fathers. All of them just flirted with me and boasted around. Moreover, they act like they're GREEK GODS.

To whom are they showing efficiency??

Me!?!!?

Oh GOD!! THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET.. THERE'S NO DEFICIENCY IN ME. I'M PERFECT. I'M BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND INTELLIGENT. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE COMMON SENSE. MY FATHER IS A FAMOUS BUSINESSMAN. HE PLAYS IN MONEY. EVERY COMPANY WANTs TO COLLABORATE WITH HIM.

I DON'T BOAST ON MY FATHER'S MONEY. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ONLY HAVE RICH FATHER. So it's my duty to show them, their right place and I do...

I would never marry a man like them. I'm not saying that I don't want to get married. I want to but I'm waiting for the perfect match for myself. A MAN who deserves ME. I want a man who can bear my all tantrums. Yeah, I'm just like this. He will have to adjust himself to me as I'm not gonna change myself at any cost. Because I love myself the way I'm.

(A/n: she's self obsessed girl. She observes others while She herself is a spoiled kid actually... anyways leave it. now back to story)

I'm talking to Lisa then why she isn't replying me. I stopped applying mascara and turned my head to the side where I had placed my laptop, and looked at the screen. AND WHAT??? She was silently writhing in laughter with her hand on mouth and some tears also escaping from her eyes. Literally She was dying from laughter. WTF SHE'S LAUGHING AT MY SITUATION??!! LAUGHING AT HER BEST FRIEND'S SITUATION?? SHE IS SUCH A BITCH 😤

" BITCH, YOU'RE LAUGHING AT MY SITUATION??!?" I barked.

And that was enough for her. She turned in guffaw, and I guess today her lungs gonna blast due to her roar of laughter. She held her stomach, and fell backwards on her bed, continuing to laugh. I made an angry pout. She again sat straight.

"Ok, ok, sorry. I'm sorry," she said, taking a deep breath to calm down her nerves.

"I have to admit that you're your parents' original child. Like, see, they know how to tame your bratty ass. Sorry, but I have to say that they're more stubborn than you," she said, again controlling her urge to laugh.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME SOME WAY TO GET RID OF THIS BLOODY BLIND DATE SHIT, OR YOU'LL BE GOING THERE INSTEAD OF ME," I burst out again.

"Ok, ok, please cool down first. Anger is not good for health. I'll give you the best solution. Just let me think for a while," she said while making a thoughtful pout and putting her finger on her puffed cheek. I took deep breaths to calm my nerves, as she instructed, and waited for her suggestion.

"Yeah, that would be best..." She said, lost in her thoughts, and I became attentive to listen to her idea.

"Tell me, what would be best?" I asked, impatiently. She looked at me.

"Tell him that you're a pornstar. That would work, I promise," she said, while I started to boil in madness.

"WTF ARE YOU SAYING?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND??? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO SAY THAT I'M A FUCKING PORNSTAR WHEN I'M A VIRGIN ASS!!!" I burst out once again.

"Calm down!! Calm down, bestie. Think with your calm mind. It's an excellent idea. He'll immediately reject the proposal. You will be free without getting your hands dirty. Also, it's not like you gonna face him after that meeting, you'll never have to face the embarrassment," she said, trying to reassure me. I silently listened to her, and it wasn't that bad of an idea, I guess.

"If you can't do this, then I'm sorry, bestie. I also can't do anything for you, honey. Moreover, your parents aren't going to stop this until you get yourself a man. So, I have advice for you: stop dreaming of Prince Charming and accept this date," she let out.

I once again think about it because it says to think twice before making a decision. So yeah, I'm working on it.

"If you say so, then okay. Let's work with it this time," I uttered in a low voice.

"WHAT?? Are you really gonna accept this date?? I mean, I didn't expect you to be convinced this fast," she snapped in a surprised tone.

"What?? No!! I'm not talking about accepting the bullshit, but the statement you told me to say to him... Yeah, I'll do that," I said confidently, looking at her.

"Oh, okay..." Lisa huffed.

"So, what am I supposed to do now?" I spoke.

"Wear the sexiest dress! It'll help to make your acting more realistic," she suggested.

"Huh? Really! I have to!?" I asked her, unbelievably.

"Yeah, you have to. It's part of the plan," she explained, and I just sighed. What could I do? Nothing but to act exactly according to the plan.

∆•3RD PERSON'S POV•∆

(AFTER SOME TIME)

" How is it looking??" Yn asked, revealing her baby pink, sexy dress to her friend. The thin shoulder straps exposed her cleavage, while the hem barely reached her mid thighs, leaving her skin quite exposed.

Meanwhile, Lisa was looking at her with widened eyes, her mouth hanging low.

"It's a bit uncomfortable," yn mumbled, pouted while pulling down the hem of her dress to cover her thighs.

"Bestie, you're looking so FUCKING sexy!" Lisa said out of amusement, seeing her through screen.

"I know, say something new girl," yn said sassily, flipping her hair backward.

"You're looking incredibly attractive, hot and sexy. If I were a man, I wouldn't hesitate to fuck you right now, marry you later and cherish every single night of our life together, screaming 'O GOD, O GOD',"

"Omg! Stop Lisa! You're so nasty!" Yn unbelievably said.

"But I just let out the truth," Lisa said while pouting like cute baby.

"You're so unpredictable. Save these dirty, wild thoughts for your future husband" yn huffed rolling her eyes while Lisa whined.

"Ynaa, you're so mean. I just praised you, and now you're saying mean things to me." She sulked.

" Ok, ok, don't sulk. you're my sweet bestie, now let me get ready properly." Saying that She went to the wardrobe and retrieved a white, expensive, furry short coat with long sleeves, which she draped over her revealing dress, covering her upper body.

"Any other instructions you want to give before we end the call?" she asked, returning to the laptop screen and facing Lisa.

"Just follow the plan as we discussed earlier, and remember to sound seductive when you talk to him, got it?" She spoke, reminding her important part. Yn hummed and was about to end the call but stopped when Lisa said.

"And yeah, break a leg, but don't let him break your legs," she winked, saying that just before swiftly ending the video call. Meanwhile yn rolled her eyes and huffed annoyingly.

"AISHH!! THIS GIRL!!!"

.....

"Ma'am, we've arrived," her personal driver announced, gently pulling her back from her deep thoughts to the present moment.

He got off the car and walked to her side, opening the door for her. She gracefully stepped out, captivating everyone around with her mesmerizing allure.

She elegantly removed her luxurious glasses, sweeping them onto her head with a graceful motion, unveiling her beauty in all its splendor. She took a glance of her surrounding.

Out of blue, two boy bumped into each other and fell down, momentarily distracted by her sexiness. She smirked, a little chuckle escaping her lips as she glanced at the boys.

"Silly boys!" she mumbled. She turned to looked at her destination and found a luxurious restaurant Infront of her.

"Nice choice," she said being impressed.

"But can't get a gem like me,"

She straightened her posture and strolled confidently towards the restaurant, exuding elegance and pride. Unaware of the fact, this blind date would challenge her in unexpected ways, leading to a transformation that would alter both her life and herself completely.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

FINALLY FIRST CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED 🎉🎉🎉!!!

HOW WAS IT GUYS??? IT'S GOING TO BE MY FIRST PROPER BOOK. SO, PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE BY GIVING ME VOTE. IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME.

AND YEAH!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YN'S AND LISA'S FRIENDSHIP?? I'M LOVING IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 100 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
9.1K 63 15
This story is about me and Jungkook and soon we start dating CONTAINS: Smuts Sex Getting touched inappropriately by other people Getting Raped by o...
4.1K 183 7
Yn and taehyung was engaged in their childhood then Taehyung went to America with his family ...Now he back and he is now her school director,While y...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...