The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

27.)

1.3K 126 232
By Nyderaa

"That bitch? Excuse me?" Fatima said becoming pissed off, for various reasons.

She was two seconds away from putting the Unknown person head through Cameron's car door window, but the only thing that was stopping her was Izzy.

"For one she ain't no bitch" Cameron said putting Izzy into the car, "Secondly watch yo mouth around my god daughter, you tripping out. "

"Like what you on? You stalking me?" Cameron asked confused, shutting Izzy's door after strapping her in.

"Cameron who is this bitch? I'm not for the games right now, I called and texted you way too many times I pull up to see you coming out some place with a bitch and a kid in your hand. " The Unknown woman spat.

"Cameron you better get her before I do, I'm not gone be too many more bitches, I'll tell you that" Fatima said, sternly. Walking up to Lori and Cameron stepped in front of her.

"Lori chill out!! You can't be on that ghetto shit, you being way too disrespectful right now jit and I'm not going for that shit, chill out"

"Lori, Fatima, Fatima, Lori" Cameron introduced the two. "This is my goddaughters mother I was telling you about couple days ago, wasn't nobody ignoring yo shit, my phone died"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come at you like that, I just thought he was doing something he had no business doing" Lori said, checking her demeanor.

" Now you know that could have ended real bad for you" Said Fatima.

"For who?" Lori questioned with a scrunched up face expression.

"Can yall not, I thought we was fine, the drama ain't even necessarily, Lori go get in the car, I'll meet you at home" Cameron said, becoming irritated.

" T, I'll see you and my Goddaughter on Wednesday, call me if you need anything" Cameron added, and Fatima nodded, Cameron walked away and Fatima got in her car and left.

"This the shit I be talking about, you be acting crazy that shit not cool Lorraine " Cameron says referring to Lori but her full name

"Man nigga please, you haven't been home in two days, what the hell was I supposed to think Cameron?"

"This is the exact reason why I haven't been home, because you do stupid shit like this all the time, always wanna do the arguing nobody got time for that shit"

"Being disrespectful in front of my goddaughter is fucking Insane, you wouldn't want nobody coming crazy at you in front of our child, so why the fuck would you be on that timing with somebody else"

"You like her don't you?" Lori asked, and Cameron blew his breath out in frustration.

"What the fuck Lori? Where the fuck you get that from? That's like my fucking sister, them hormones got you tripping bad , saying crazy, dumb shit" Cameron said.

"I'll see you at home" He said walking away, not giving Lori a chance to say anything else. She leaned against the car door taking deep breaths.

After about a 15 minute drive, Fatima picked up Zamaris from Mrs. Ruth house, and then the three of them headed home, which was only about 10 minute drive.

"Shoes off my carpet Sevyn" Fatima said softly, but Stern. "Sorry mommy" Zamaris said, taking his shoes off. Then running off to his room to put his shoes up.

"Mommy where is daddy? He's not here" Izzy said becoming upset. "Mommies, daddy will be home tomorrow, go put your stuff in your room" Fatima says and Izzy did as she was told.

"Alexa, play" Fatima called out, and Fatima's playlist played while she prepared dinner, Izzy came back downstairs to help.

"I can't lose, when I'm with you, how can I snooze and miss the moment" Izzy sung along to the lyrics, Snooze by Sza were the two favorite song at the moment.

"Nobody do body like you do, I can't lose when I'm with you" Fatima joined in. "You so pretty mommy" Izzy said in admiration of her mother.

"So are you pretty girl" Fatima said with a smile, as she bent down to kiss Izzys forehead.

I was on the first flight back to Los Angeles. Los Angeles gave me this peaceful feeling. I didn't have to worry about nothing when I'm home with my family. Even though my baby is mad at me right now, it ain't nothing I can't fix.

It's was currently four- thirty am, Kasai was back in Atlanta with Jaycee, until me and Richard gone figure out how we gone do this co-parent shit. I wanted Kasai to be in Los Angeles with me full time, but then that will be selfish of me.

Since he goes to school in Atlanta I figure he just stay out there, until further notice. Between Jaycee , Fatima's parents and Richard I know Sai gone be good regardless.

"Good morning" I said to my Uber driver, as I was getting in the car, "Good morning" She replied back. When I get settled in, she pulled off.

It was like a 25 minute drive home, I couldn't wait to get in the house and smother each of my babies in kisses. I hated being away from them. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even hear my driver speaking to me.

"My bad, what did you say?" Zachary asked coming out his thoughts, "How was your flight?" She asked sweetly. "Oh it's was alright, how's your morning going so far?" Zachary asked.

"You're my first customer, but I'm hoping the day goes by smoothly" She says. "My husband hates how early I get out" She chuckled.

"My lady the same way, she starts her day off at 5 a.m., I'm not an early bird so I be mad as hell" He says.

"And right at 7 a.m. my children be up, so I don't even be having time to sleep if wanted to" Zachary added.

" Aweeee" She says, after engaging in some more conversations , Zachary arrived home, "enjoy the rest of your day" He said getting out the car. "Thank you, you as well" She said returning the same energy.

Zachary walked up to the door, he could see the gym light on, so he knows Fatima was up getting a work out in, before she started her day.

He unlocked the door, closing it right after sitting his things down, and making his way to the gym area of their home.

Fatima was currently on the treadmill, she had her AirPods in, so she didn't see or hear Zachary.

Zachary flicked the lights on and off, Fatima removed her AirPods and then turned around, she jumped seeing Zachary at the door.

"Shit, nigga! You scared me" Fatima said turning the treadmill off and stepping off of it. "My bad baby, I didn't mean to" He said laughing.

Fatima walked over to him, and placed two kisses on his lips, "How was your flight?" She asked, "It's was alright, I'm home now, that's all that matter"

"Home now, after giving bitches in Atlanta all your attention, huh?" She spat, playfully.

"Chill out mama, it's wasn't even like that. We ain't about to yell at each other, you gone let me explain, and when I'm done you could say how you feel" Zachary said.

" Go head, I'm listening" She says, folding her arms, staring Zachary down.

"I meet Richard at Karma. We discussed something regarding Sai. Next thing I know Cassie walked over to our section, and I IMMEDIATELY got up and removed myself, whoever sent you them pictures is messy as hell"

"Mmmmmmm" Was all Fatima said.

"When I got outside, Cassie followed me, we exchanged some words, then your sister popped up, talking about some "I better not be playing in her sister face" He mocked Star.

"Which was confusing to me, because y'all don't even fuck with each other but that's beside the point, we exchanged some more words, and I went about my day"

"And that's all that happened? You're telling me everything Zachary?" She asked firm.

"Yes!" He said.

"You're lying Zachary! Why is you lying to me? You don't have to lie to me" Fatima said becoming aggravated.

"Fatima that's what happened! I'm not lying to you."

"Whatever Zachary" Fatima said walking past him, Zachary threw his hands up, and followed behind her.

" Why is you walking away from me, and I'm talking to you Fatima, like come on yo, grow up."

"I'm done talking Zachary, until you learn how to tell me the truth you know where to find me" She said, then both of them ended up in their bedroom.

"What am I lying to you about Fatima? I literally just told you everything that happened, you not believing me is fucking crazy" He said being defensive.

" You're leaving out parts of the fucking story Zachary, like don't piss me off. You know that bitch popped up at your house, AGAIN" Fatima yelled, but she quickly checked her tone.

"When I called Jaycee to see why you wasn't answering your phone, she told me you was outside talking to that bitch, so don't try to make seem like I'm crazy or making shit up Zachary "

" See and this why I didn't want to tell you that, because you're getting upset for no reason, nothing happened. yes she popped up, and I told her to get the fuck on, you could ask Eman, Jaycee don't know what she's talking about "

"I wasn't outside talking to her, I was talking to Eman, and Jaycee would have known that if she brought her ass upstairs"

"I don't care about none of that, you lied, or I'm sorry you left part of the story out! I don't care what it is Zachary just tell me the truth, no matter how bad it's gone hurt all I want is the truth" Fatima says

" Okay I'm sorry you're right. For now on .. nothing but the truth" Said Zachary, Fatima nodded and walked off to their bathroom that was in their room, she ran her shower water.

"Is we good?" Zachary asked walking into the bathroom, Fatima was undressing herself. " It's whatever Zachary" She said.

Zachary didn't even hear nothing Fatima said, because he was too focus on her naked body. Fatima snapped her fingers twice, and Zachary came out his trance.

"Focus Zachary" Fatima said stern, "How you expect me to focus and you looking like that Fatima? Come on now."

" You know you want me" Zachary said in a seductive tone, and Fatima chuckled at him.

"I'm going to shower, I have to b-"

"Man ian tryna hear none of that" Zachary said cutting her words short, as he undressed himself. Fatima shook her head.

Zachary walked behind Fatima, wrapped his arms around her waist , "Zachary what is you doing" She said in a soft tone.

"I'm giving you what you desperate in need for" He says, as he placed kisses on her neck"

"I could bend you over this sink, or in the shower yo choice mama"

"If I was you, I'll pick wisely." He smirked.

"Like I said, I have somewhere to be in a hour. I'm not messing around with you"

"Come on" Zachary whined, "promise I'll be quick bae and you'll be out the house before you know it"

"Daddy?" Izzy called out, Zachary smacked his teeth hurried up to put his robe on that was hanging on the door. Fatima laughed and got in the shower, while Zachary walked out the bathroom.

"Little mama, wassup why is you up this early" Zachary asked, picking her up, and kissing her forehead.

"I thought I heard your voice daddy, you home" Izzy squirmed, as she hugged Zachary tight, "I miss you daddy" Izzy said sweetly.

"I miss you more princess" Zachary said, kissing her cheek three times. Izzy didn't have to be at school until 8:30, so Zachary tucked her back in. By the time he got done doing that, Fatima was fully dressed and ready to leave out.

"Have a great day" Zachary said kissing her lips and handing her, her smoothie. "Thank you baby" Fatima said lastly before giving him one more kiss and leaving out the house, Zachary locked up behind her.

Zachary grabbed his phone off the counter, and seen he had a message from Karen.

Today 6:45 AM

Dumb ass Karen🤦🏾‍♂️
I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused you, I just wanted Kasai to be yours because I love you and when I didn't have nobody I had you, so I hope you could forgive me! I'm going to get help, and after I get help I hope we could go back to the old days Zac. Just me, you and Kasai.
Xoxo - Your butterfly 🦋

😂😂😂😂 Is this a joke? Karen get yo dumb ass off my phone! Fuck you!
Read 6:48 AM

Zachary screenshotted Karen message and sent it to Fatima, then Blocked Karen right after.

Today 6:48 AM

Attachment: 1
Look at this shit mamas, the laugh of the fucking day😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bougie mamas
"Xoxo your butterfly" BITCH PLEASE!🤣 what type of dick you got??

    Stop playing, you know 😏

Bougie mamas
You gone show me when I get home baby? 🫦

I could have showed you this morning but yo ass wanted to be in a rush, it's cool doe mamas, I'll safe my appetite for later 😉😉😉

Bougie mamas
Boy you stupid!😂 I love you!!
XoXo - Your mamas! 😘😘😘

SON!!! You petty😂😂 I love you more mamas!
Read 6:56 AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.9K 35
A different kind of Zatima story
11.2K 883 14
Read at your own risk!!
86.6K 4.6K 47
just click it, you definitely gon enjoy
46.2K 3.5K 46
A Toxic Zatima Story