๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ เชœโ€โžด ๐˜ˆ...

By Verafx

อกอ™อ˜โ˜…๐๐‘๐Ž๐™๐Ž๐๐„ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ (๐—ป.) ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—น... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฅ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฆ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฎ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝŽใ€‘

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€‘

890 26 24
By Verafx

✘ ✘ ✘

「 ✦ "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮
𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 ...𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.." ✦ 」

✘ ✘ ✘

I WAS WRITING SOME NOTES down on my notepad as I tucked away a piece of hair that fell in front of my face, covering the notes I had written down. The light shining down on me as I rubbed my eyes, swinging my legs as I let out a sigh, pouting my lips as I looked towards my father who was ordering people around.

I rolled my eyes as i doodled on the paper before setting it down on my lap as i daydreamed. "Everything doing okay Cherub?" I looked up to see my father walk on over to me. Not before pinching my cheeks while smiling.

I groaned, swatting his hand away as I shook my head "No!! I'm so bored." I whined as I leaned back in the chair. Continuing to swing my legs as I watched him place his hands on his hips.

"Why don't you go check in on the boys? See if they're ready."He ruffled my hair as I stuck my tongue out watching him walk off to go help out. I let out a hum as I jumped off the chair and hurriedly ran off.

Opening the doors to where the boys got prepared to go on stage. I looked over to see Spruce working out and Clay admiring himself in the mirror...well...I think that's what he was doing.

I was about to move onto Floyd when I was snapped out of my dream like state "One minute to showtime!" A troll called out as I looked up to see her walking around before walking out of the room.

I sighed before noticing baby Branch by the vines as he looked out towards the crowd of trolls who kept chanting.

"All right guys, we're going to open up with. 'Girl, baby baby." I looked over to see John Dory contemplating "And close with baby baby girl."

He then frowned "wait no...that doesn't sound right." He brought the pen up to his chin and began tapping against it. I sighed letting out a chuckle as I walked up to him before tapping on his shoulder as he jumped and span around.

"Y/N!!!" He yelled in excitement as he pulled me into a hug before letting go "i am SO glad to see you." He smiled as he pointed his pen at me to which I smiled and nodded "Happy to see you as well Dory."

I chirped making him smile "okay so I need your help." He bit down on his lip making me look around before pointing to myself "you need my help?" I raised an eyebrow to which he nodded "what songs do you think we should open and close with?"

He asked as he bit on his pen nervously. "Uhh." I tilted my head slightly before squinting my eyes as i thought before looking back at him.

"how about you open with baby baby girl.....and close with baby baby girl woman?" I shrugged as I waited for an answer. I watched his eyes twinkle and his smile slowly getting bigger "You are a GENIUS!!" He wrote that down before looking at me

"God I love you." He muttered. I looked towards him as I raised an eyebrow looking back at him not knowing what he had just said "what?" His eyes widened as he gulped "NOTHING!! I didn't say anything, keep doing what your doing." He chuckled nervously before running off to god knows where.

"What are you doing love?" I heard a voice chirp up as I looked to the side to see Floyd. Smiling at him I tapped the pen against the notepad "nothing much...just drawing." I sighed putting the notepad down by my knees as I looked at him.

"Instead of that why don't you stare at this pretty face." He pouted before blowing a kiss as I laughed "maybe later...but right now.... you need to practice." I giggled as I ushered him away to which he frowned but did so anyway.

"I need to see a hundred more of those by showtime Spruce, Those abs need to be popping baby!" John Dory was heard in the background as I looked towards him.

It seems like he had noticed I was looking because he turned his head around to face me before calling me over. I began walking to him as he placed his hand on my shoulder "what do you need?" I looked between Spruce who was continuing to work out and John who was staring at me.

"What do you think of those abs? Do you think they'll impress everyone?" His eyes sparkled as I nodded in agreement "I knew my abs would impress you." I heard Spruce say as I looked towards him to which he winked at me making me smile.

"God, I wanna boil an egg on those abs." I looked towards John with a confused expression as I watched him walk away with a grin. I shrugged about to follow on but stopped in my tracks as I heard Spruce "Aw..you're leaving already," I looked over to Spruce.

"Well I do have to help my dad get some things prepared for the show." I shrugged scratching the back of my neck "I was hoping you would stay and continue watching me." He smirked before winking as I slowly covered the bottom half of my face with the notepad in embarrassment.

I turned around and hurried away as a blush crept on my face. I cleared my throat as I found a chair and sat on it as I began doodling again. Oblivious to the watching eyes that basically followed my every move in a daze.

─── ───

{ John Dory's POV }

I WAS NOW OVER WITH Clay who looked like he wanted to kill me "Do I really have to wear these?" He motioned to the yellow and green funderdrawers as I nodded while crossing my arms "yes, yes you do Clay." I paused for a second.

"they're funderdrawers...it's underwear..but 76% more fun." I gushed in excitement "Now let's see those dance moves brother." He let out a sigh before doing a bunch of dance moves I shook my head before walking away.

Now getting stopped by Floyd "bro, you look stressed. Breathe." I watched him inhale as I rolled my eyes "Well of course I'm stressed Floyd." I sarcastically spoke "Its the first show of the tour we have to hit the—"

I was cut off by a voice "The perfect family harmony?" Me and Floyd looked over to Y/N who was sitting on a chair across from us as she raised an eyebrow "we know! You go on about it like every five seconds. You need to stop stressing out. It's not like anything will go wrong." I sighed shaking my head "we promised the fans."

She got up and walked on over before jabbing her finger in my chest "you need to stop freaking out, you're making baby Branch nervous." She pointed to our little brother before walking off to him.

"What? Nervous?" I scoffed placing my hands on my hips before looking over to Floyd "No no no no no, he's not allowed to be nervous he's got to be perfect." Floyd shook his head "Cut him some slack. It's his first show."

I watched him walk off to where Y/N and branch stood as I frowned before looking over to Y/N. Trailing my eyes over her body as I blushed why is she so hot? I shook my head before walking off.

─── ───

{ Your POV }

I WAS STANDING BY BRANCH as I talked to him, reassuring him as I smiled. Not before hearing a voice beside me "Hey branch..how you feeling?" Me and Branch turned around to face him as I waved at Floyd which he returned the favour.

"I feel like I'm going to barf and pass out...." He trailed off as Floyd shrugged while smiling before finishing off his answer "And pee your pants all at once?" I looked towards him with a very confused expression.

The only answer....well....gesture I got was a Wink as I furrowed my eyebrows before looking at baby branch "How'd you know?" I let out a small laugh before whispering in his ear "He's a mind reader."

I watched baby Branch gasp and his eyes shimmer with excitement before looking to Floyd who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I grinned "pre show jitters." I lied making him snicker "yeah...what Y/N said."

He glanced back and fourth between me and Branch before kneeling in front of Branch "completely normal, everyone gets them." I nodded in agreement.

"You wanna know what I do when I get them?" Floyd smiled as Branch tilted his head "barf, pass out and pee your pants?" I let out a laugh before covering my mouth as Floyd shot a glare at me before looking back at Branch "I remember..that I'm with the people I love."

I didn't realise he glanced at me when he said love as I was too busy daydreaming "And that when we're together...there is nothing that we can't do." I snapped out of my thoughts as I smiled at the two.

"But no one's ever hit the perfect family harmony before.." the toddler trailed off sadly as he glanced at the ground for a moment "Is it true that it can shatter diamonds?" He looked at me and Floyd,his eyes twinkling as I nodded before kneeling down as well.

"Yes tree trunk, it's that powerful." I stood up as I saw John Dory walking over with the others "All right boys..no matter what you do just remember to follow my lead." He looked back at the others as Floyd rolled his eyes.

"Or maybe, we can go out there and have some fun together." I crossed my arms and nodded in agreement. I saw Clay peek his head out through the vines as he tightly gripped them.

"It's just so much pressure." He muttered nervously as I looked at him and threw a smile at him to reassure him as I saw his muscles relax while giving a smile back.

I looked at the time on my watch and noticed they only had ten seconds left. Somehow a worker read my mind and shouted out that they had ten seconds before they go on stage.

"What happens if we can't hit it?" Spruce asked while rubbing gel on his abs. I found myself staring at them for a few more seconds as I turned my head away "oh that's not an option."

I snapped my head towards John Dory as I continued to listen "If we can't hit the perfect family harmony, we aren't perfect...and if we aren't perfect we are nothing." He sighed as I looked to the others who seemed unfazed by this "Just follow my lead and the harmony will happen."

I watched Branch put on his glasses as I was getting ready to leave "Oh and Y/N?" I turned around to see John Dory looking at me, as well as the others.

I hummed as I crossed my arms "Stay gorgeous and perfect." He threw a wink at me as I raised an eyebrow while nodding. I waved good bye before walking out the room "Let's Bro!!" I heard John Dory yell from inside.

─── ───

"Ladies and Gentlemen here they are." The announcer spoke in his microphone as the spotlights went to the centre of the stage. I watched from the side as I saw Spruce swing into stage hanging from the vine "The heartthrob."

I smiled as I leaned against a wall "The fun boy." Clay then did a bunch of backflips onto stage and did a pose as I laughed "The sensitive one." Floyd flipped his hair and turned around while pouting.

I watched John Dory slowly get lifted on stage from where he was standing on the lifts as he threw his hands outwards "The leader." I watched as Branch come into view as he turned around and did his iconic pose he's been showing me for months "And the baby."

My heart instantly melted at him "Give it up for BROZONE!!" Cheers erupted as I instantly covered my ears, my eye twitching slightly at the sounds but my eyes stayed on stage. Pink smoke filled the stage as the five brothers began to sing.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʙʏ ʙʀᴏᴢᴏɴᴇ

▶︎•၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|။•

.... Loading

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨"

"𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨,
𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜."

"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚?"

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣."

"𝙊𝙤𝙤𝙝, 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙞𝙣."

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙭 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."

"𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."

"𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜,
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙤𝙣?"

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩."

"𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜."

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩."

"𝙄𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙."

I found myself tapping my foot lightly to the beat as I sang the lyrics to myself. Bopping my head to the beat as I watched them. Furrowing my eyebrows I slowly stopped singing as I noticed John was doing a completely different choreography

"What is he doing?" I muttered to myself as I leaned away from the wall as I kept watching. They now were getting on each other as they struggled to hold the note. Their voices warbling as I watched in fear and shock.

But it didn't stop from there. All of a sudden the four boys were hanging from the vine all tied up together as Branch was purely frozen on stage "oh my god." I muttered as my eyes widened slightly.

"Ladies and gentleman please stand by." A pink haired troll walked on stage holding a clipboard, the spotlight went to her as she nervously looked at the clipboard "uh...we're experiencing some uh...stuff."

I shook my head as I walked to the stage and looked up at Branch holding my arms out. He gulped and nervously looked around before slowly getting down and jumping in my arms as I looked at the four who were still tied up.

"Hey, at least we didn't fall." John Dory yelled out but was cut off by the vine snapping as they all fell to the ground on one another "we fell." Hissing in embarrassment I looked away as I began walking towards backstage.

─── ───

I WAS STANDING BY BRANCH as he held a frown, head hanging low as I ruffled his hair "don't worry B, I'm sure they'll be here in a mo-" I was cut off by a grunt followed by a stomp "see what happens when you DON'T follow my lead."

I looked over to see John roll his eyes as the others followed on behind "Dude, that is exactly what happens when we follow your lead." Spruce halted as he sent daggers towards John.

I looked over to Bitty sending a reassuring smile as I cleared my throat looking away "all I wanna know is why you changed the damn choreo." I crossed my arms, tapping my foot impatiently as I stared at John to which Spruce nodded and continued to follow on after him.

"Oh so it's my fault? Is that what you two are saying?" John stopped as he looked at me and Spruce sarcastically to which I scoffed looking away.

Spruce rolled his eyes as John continued to speak "I know we can reach the perfect family harmony." I immediately snapped my head towards him "John have you ever thought that maybe they don't want to." I threw my hands up.

"This was B's first performance and he was nervous was hell. He's even more nervous and upset because you ruined it for him." The others seemed to agree with me as Clay spoke up "Yeah dude, this used to be fun. Now it's all about being perfect."

I leaned against the wall as Branch stood close to me, fidgeting with his hands "you know what? I'm done playing the heartthrob, my exquisitely chiselled rock hard abs and I..quit."

My eyes widened as I covered my mouth. I watched Spruce rip his puffed jacket off as Clay proclaimed "I quit too, and you can keep these." He reached behind him and took out his funderdrawers and threw them at John as it stuck to his face, I lightly gasped.

"I'm more than just the fun one, I'm in a sad book club..." he paused "and so is Y/N." I nodded behind John even though he couldn't see my actions.

"Did you know that? A sad book club." John peeled the drawers of his face as I held back a laugh "I'm going to find trolls who take me seriously." Clay frowned as John's cheeks got red as he threw the drawers to the other side of the room.

"Fine!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up before walking backwards "I'm out. I'm done. I'm sorry." He turned around as he walked towards the door. My heart instantly stopping as I frowned "I'm going to go hike in the Neverglade trail." He proclaimed before grabbing a bunch of his stuff.

"By myself, bro-lone." He sighed using the grappling hook as he looked towards the ground "Yeah that's right, bro-bro going solo. YOLO." He saluted us as I was frozen in shock.

I didn't move nor speak as I watched him leave "goodbye forever." Was the last thing he said before disappearing. I bit the inner corner of my cheek as Branch let out a small whine.

My eyes trailed over to Clay and Spruce who began walking towards the door "same here." Clay spoke up. "Guys please." Floyd called out "come on." He muttered before throwing his head back. I bit down on my lip as I ran my hands through my hair before looking towards the ground.

"It's all my fault." Branch spoke up as I looked towards him "no it's not, don't say that." I walked in front of him and knelt down "they're stupid for doing that. They're probably just gone somewhere to cool down." Branch sighed as he continued to stare at me with a sad expression "I ruined everything."

I frowned as Floyd came over to us "No..no Branch, this isn't your fault. We're not in sync. We've gone from boys..to men, and there only one direction for us to go, the backstreets."

I stayed quiet. I didn't even look in his eyes as I noticed he had kept glancing at me from time to time. I had stood up now and took a few steps away as I began fiddling with the hem of my shirt "but not you Floyd, you're not leaving too?"

His eyes became a gloss as he stared up at Floyd "Not forever, I'll be back." He paused for a moment "I promise..but right now I...I have to follow my heart. It's telling me it's time to start a solo career."

I scoffed quietly at his as I looked down towards my feet. He's seriously leaving us...first John...then Spruce and Clay....now Floyd... I wrapped my arms around me as I sighed, looking towards the brothers interact.

"But...what am I going to do?" He asked his older brother as Floyd smiled softly "You are going to do the most important thing of all, you're gonna..." he hesitated as he looked around the room "Take care of grandma."

I looked towards Rosiepuff who was in the room shuffling cards "oh come on Branch. Let's play some rummy." She smiled "but I won't let you win...cause I play for the money." She grinned as me and Branch raised an eyebrow.

"You might have to let her win..occasionally." He winked as the toddler nodded "when you miss me...you can wear this." He spoke softly as he took his green vest off and placed it around Branch. It was so big it fell to the ground as it completely covered him.

"It'll be like I'm right here with you." I smiled sadly at this as Branch's eyes twinkled "And when you come back, we'll make our hideout." He brought out some paper as he unfolded it, handing it over to Floyd who inspected it "definitely."

He unfolded it more and was met by a drawing of a bunker which had six names written on it Floyd, Branch, John Dory, Clay, Spruce and Y/N. Floyd trailed his finger over the name Y/N and smiled softly to himself "wow, is that a ten story waterfall?"

He asked as he shown Branch while pointing towards it "Yeah! That's how we shower." He giggled while jumping up and down. "Well..we better keep this in a safe place." Floyd chuckled lightly as he put it in the green vest.

Floyd opened his hands for a hug as Branch walked over to him and hugged him back. I watched from afar as I sighed in anger. I looked away.

─── ───

  {Floyd's POV }

I STOOD UP AND FACED AWAY from Branch as I looked over to Y/N who was standing by the wall with her arms crossed. Clearly upset. I frowned and walked over to her "Y/N.." I softly spoke to which she did not reply.

I stopped in front of her as I grabbed her chin and faced her towards me "I really am sorry." I spoke as she moved my hand away making my heart completely shatter "Sorry isn't enough. You're leaving your little brother all alone just so you can go on some damn journey leaving us here."

She spoke in utter anger. But behind the anger I could really see that she was heartbroken "What if you really don't come back Floyd?" She muttered as I looked away while frowning. I looked back at her as I placed my hands in hers "I promise love...I will..but right now my heart says that this time..I need to go solo."

I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as I watched her bite down on her lip before moving her hands away. I licked my dry lips before reaching up and taking my earring out "here." I spoke as I clipped it on her ear to which she lightly touched it "so you can remember me." I softly smiled.

I watched her lip quiver "you gonna cry?" I softly spoke to which she shook her head as she quickly pulled me into a hug "you know I don't cry." She muttered as I hugged her back.

After a good few minutes we pulled away from each other. The heat she had brought had now faded as I was left with nothing but coldness "Bye Love." I spoke as she waved slightly, I looked towards branch "Bye Branch."

With one last glance at Y/N I turned around and walked towards the door. I sighed to myself, not even looking back as I made it out the door.

─── ───

I WATCHED HIM LEAVE as I forced myself not to cry. "Bye." I looked over to Branch and who sadly looked towards the door "see you later." I tried to steady my breath as I walked over to Branch who looked up at me with teary eyes "Are you going to leave me also?"

He asked as I shook my head whilst pulling him into a hug "I will never ever leave you tree trunk...never...I will always be here for you..always." We pulled away as he sniffed "promise?" He asked as I nodded while smiling softly "promise."

✘ ✘ ✘

✎ᝰ
   !★﹕ᶻ﹐A/N

જ⁀➴ ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏ ɢʟᴀᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇɴᴛ.
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ. ʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴏᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ
ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ.

જ⁀➴ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴏᴏɴ.

જ⁀➴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ?

—ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏ

—ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜ

—ᴄʟᴀʏ

—ᴊᴏʜɴ ᴅᴏʀʏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 217 38
this is just a collage of brozone (as adults and as children) being pure idiots ๐Ÿ’€ A.N. : occasionally written abt the following trollsonas: - Lee (O...
30.6K 790 6
"๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ." ๐•๐š๏ฟฝ...
129K 4.2K 16
"๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ" "๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ" ...
50.2K 1.9K 65
What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before people accuse me of doing a pro-ship please...