Blood and Iron

By gg012108

What if the Mighty German Empire appeared during the time of Roman Empire before their collapse on the West s... More

Europien Maps and locations
Government and Military Strength
Vol. I | imperium Germaniae
I
II | Roman-Prussian War
Map of Europe in 57AD

III | the invasion of Rome

100 1 3
By gg012108

As the German Military prepares to launch a major invasion force against Rome it's as in Britannia a major German war fleet prepares for a invasion by sea as the end of the war draws near.

Soon the invasion began. As power in Ancient Rome collapses as Hispania collapses to the Vandal after the German Empire payed them to take control of Hispania (Spain) as in Britannia the Germans let the Saxons take control of Britannia with help of the German navy.

In the Roman peninsula 3 million German soldiers marched through the Alps and from the east by sea as any attempt of destruction it completely collapsed as Rome began to panic. As war began to reach Roman capital as Roman citizens began panicking as gunfire erupted in the Northern part of Rome as remaining Roman soldiers began running towards the fighting. But the people knew that the war against German imperial army was at their door as Rome began to burn.

The people of Rome were now under a Foreign empires influence... until 306 AD as the Byzantine Empire moved into power as permanent allies with the German Empire until it was tested in 1453 when the Ottomans invaded....

A new era of Warfare would begin....

(End of First Volume.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...