Naruto Twin (Kakashi X OC)

By AthanasiaCelestine

They say second chances are given to those who deserve no second chances are given to those who make opporuni... More

prologue
ISOBU
Partner !?
silent strom
Shattering - 1
Shattering 2
Hunt
Surprise - 1

Namikaze anger

36 2 0
By AthanasiaCelestine

After Kakashi panic attack .
Obito trolling him .

Aoi : "Uchiha obito . Why don't you come near a little ?"

Obito flinched slowly getting down the bed . Aoi too came down .

"Nae obito you should know reading between the lines. Nae. . . "

She started chasing him with a menacing aura and obito started running trying to escape from her clutches .

Even rin woke up by the time she was both confused and tensed by her previous memories .

She kind looked at me very wary . I wondered why then it stuck out that I bonked her .

"I sorry rin . I shouldn't have bonked you . But wait I dont regret so is the sorry even sincere . "

I could see her features softened then a small tick mark over her forehead . Obito and Kakashi both distanced themselves a little.

Minato was really mind blown . Looks like jinchuriki and other things just flew out of their mind .

" settle down first okay. "

Obito shouted ignoring him . "Aoi chan really that was out of no where . "

I started chasing him again when he brought his attention to himself . Kakashi felt warmed seeing that aoi took his side . He had smug look which irritated obito .

Then they started blickering . Minato sensei temper rose for the first time .

"I . Said . Settle . Down . "

He was smiling but somehow it felt more intidimating than when he was frowing . We all settle down on our knees .

He sighed Kushina was struggling to keep her composur . She was really worried about some revealtions .

"Okay now why don't we start with truth . "

All four made puppy eyes as if confused what he was talking about . He sighed again and activated privacy seal . "I know you lied to hokage . I want to know the truth of what happen second by second without leaving out anything or making it vague . Every single event place when where who . I want answer to all . "

He kept a stern gaze on aoi so she doesn't help .

He looked at Kakashi as he was the only one who seemed to reveal the truth . Unexpectedly he gazed at aoi as if asking for permission .

"Kakashi only if you tell the truth can I make sure this kind of things don't happen again or situations similar to this . We might even make some preventive measures . "

Looks like that did it . Kakashi looked at the three of us as if with new found determination . Then Mr . truth revealed every fucking thing from , rin kidnapping, obito sneaking out , Kakashi following him , how I followed these two idiots , how rin jumped into his chidori and my intervening , he hesitated during the chidori and I took over a little , told them about snapping afterall Kakashi did admit he broke rules which was very huge thing for this Kakashi . Rin jinchuriki status , seal altering , how i introduced isobu to hokage .

I have never expected such wide variety of reaction from dad and mom . Ah never been with them before so it's only pausible .

"So let me get this straight rin was kidnapped and became jinchuriki and she tried to suicide by jumping into chidori where aoi jumped in front . And altered seal and came back to konoha ."

"Hey stop making it seem like i was jumping into danger . I do experience of getting chidoried I did miss the vital spot intentionly . " aoi shouted .

I whispered the last part remembering of the times sasuke used his chidori to me and Naruto . But Kakashi flinched a hearing my remark probably thinking of the first time we met .

Suddenly dad snaped .

"No you don't . Rin you don't jump at comarades lethal jutsu to take your life . So what if your a jinchuriki . I am fucking seal master for God sake Kushina is an uzumaki who basically breathe in seals . And you aoi no matter how safe it is you don't jump into front of jutsu to save another . What if his tragectory was different what if it was different justsu . Just because you heal faster doesn't give you the right to get injured . And you obito crossing the border without permission is capital offence and you too Kakashi . "

The three of them froze as it was the first time seeing their sensei lose his control and he even swore
"Sorry sensei ." R / O / K

I was angry afterall why is he making a fuss rin is safe . She didn't die like previous time and Kakashi doesn't have to go through trauma . All is good then what .

"I would do same thing " I mumbled .

"Excuse me say that loud uzumaki aoi . " He said in voice as if daring to oppose him .

"I said I would do the same thing again . I won't kill myself no but with little of injury if I can save a life I would do it how many it takes . See Rin is fine now even her seal good enough . We came back home fine so what the problem ? Dattebayo "

"The problem is you four nearly died . Why can't you guys just be normal and stop getting yourself in trouble . "

"We didn't do anything we didn't want rin to be kidnapped ."

"You could have waited or used my hirashin seal . "

"You were in a fucking mission "

"Language young lady . I am your sensei as well as you gauardian . "

"So what . Everything is fine . "

"That's it you are not going out of home till you realise what you did and till you completely recover. No training and no seals and no missions . "

"What ? This preposterous."

"No it's not . "

I looked at mom as if she could say something but she raised her hands in give up sign .

"Can't do anything when he is like this . " Minato gave a pointed look and she kept silent .

"Listen ." Before I could continue a hand smacked over my mouth .

"Sensei . . . Anything else you need to know . "

I struggled to free but kakshi grip increased . He mumbled near my ear 'dont make this more troublesome. '

I crossed my hands in disbelief .

"Oh and you too Kakashi you are grounded too, in kushinas house . And obito i will speak with fugaku you too are grounded either in uchiha compound or with me and Rin . . . " he wanted to tread this carefully afterall she just became jinchuriki . He wanted to tread this carefully .

"I am too jinchuriki dattebane Of kyuubi . I finally have a companion . " Mom chirped .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All fell down animatically. I pointed to mom and looked at dad and kakashi who were the reasonable ones here "did she just confess a S rank secret as if eating ramen ."

They both gave a fed up reaction .

"What is it minato ? "

"I give up . You take care of rin . "

Now I know who hold the power in house and I snickered a little . I just woke up little while ago it already fells like eons have passed . I could feel my shoulder sting a bit .

"Are you fine ? " Kakashi asked me with eyes of worry .

I nodded "i am fine ."

"no you are not ." Obito intervened . He and kakashi hovered over and made me lay on the bed . And obito dragged rin to her making her lay down covering her with blanket . I have obito a teasing look which immediately had a effect when his face was red .

I giggled Kakashi just rolled his eyes . "Be carefull of your eyes will be struck forever in the back of skull . "

"You . . . Just shut up lay down . " Kakashi pushed me down . I held his hand " you too take rest afterall it was hectic and I am sure you had stupid nightmares . "

At this Kakashi froze a bit as if surprised that I found out. When I didn't avert my gaze he gave and laid down next to me . I smiled a bit and closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep .

Minato looked at his students interaction . His gaze determined to protect them afterall he nearly lost them today or even all of them . He was determined to get stronger . He wanted to end this war which was trying to take his students life . But before that they had to pay Iwa Kiri . They will pay from injuring my students .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 703 27
I'm Naruto Uzumaki's younger twin sister that he doesn't know about because I was sent away from the Leaf Village for my own protection, I live in th...
417K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
6.3K 57 9
Kushina and minato thought they weren't ready when a child came to their lives, they called him naruto and dropped him off at the orphanage, a year l...
147K 3.4K 11
Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki is a girl. She's not an idiot like she lets on, she knew of the burden she carried since civilians don't know how to keep the...