š„š§šš„šžš¬š¬ š„šØšÆšž | š‡ļæ½...

By _soulhearted_

š„š«ššš²šš š‘ššš­š”šØš« Ceo of eklavaya, a leading fashion brand in India. Even after being the daughter of... More

š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“ š’”š’Œš’†š’•š’„š’‰
š‘«š’†š’…š’Šš’„š’‚š’•š’Šš’š’
1.
2.
4.
šˆš¦š©šØš«š­ššš§š­ š§šØš­šž

3.

317 35 0
By _soulhearted_

"That's none of your business" Eraya replied with her evergreen icey cold voice. I couldn't help but feel concern about her, which was not my part to do but I couldn't stop.

"Eraya" Stella kept her hand on my shoulder while settling beside me.

"Stella, I miss you so much" Eraya said with a sulking face to which Stella smiled adoring her cuteness.

"I miss you too Eraya but I can't help I have so much work to do" she paused before continuing "This work is going to be the end of me someday" she whispered going near the phone screen. Eraya chuckled with innocent eyes.

"Where is aadesh bhai?" She asked

"Actually he is eating food downstairs, should I call him?" Stella asked

"Nah it's fine I was just asking when is he coming back" Stella nodded

"I'll ask him and message you" she said

"I kn-" i tried to speak but Eraya cut me off 

"Thanks Stella, Goodnight" she cut the call and Stella told me to have dinner.

🪐

Sun light peeked through my window,  when my alarm rang, I stood up to do my morning business but I heard a familiar female voice from down stairs. I told myself I would see who is it after doing my morning business.

I opened the door of my room and being half awake I decended the stairs and my feet froze seeing the woman in front of me. She was talking to dad and Stella like everything is fine and good when it's not....

I turned around to leave, I am not someone who hides from pain but this is not something I want to go through again when I have dragged myself out of it after so many difficulties.

"Gab" the woman who calls herself my mother called out.

I tried to look as normal as possible, with my usual unbothered mask, I turned to face her with a smile on my face

"Good to see you Mrs. Carlo, i hope you are doing well and good in your life. A very important thing only people who are close to me can call me Gab and apparently you  aren't close to me so please I would suggest you to call me ethier Gabrielle or Mr.Roles" I stated

Dad stared at me with somewhat anger in his eyes.

" Gabrielle, she is your mother" he asserted

"Was, was my mother. not now" I corrected him he tends to forget this women is not his wife anymore and not my and Stella's mother.

"Gabrielle say sorry to her, Gabrielle" he shouted behind me when I was going to my room. But I didn't bother to look behind as that woman's percense means nothing me but to Dad and Stella.

🪐

"Sir you have 1 meetings today  with the board directors and secondly the  Malhotras have send the invitation for the event its day after tomorrow" My assistant Rian, said

"No meeting from tomorrow, I am going to India for some personal event and I will attend the event" I said looking at my laptop screen

"Got it sir" he nodded and left

🪐

"Excuse me sir" Rian knocked on the door. I lifted my gaze from my laptop indicating him to continue

"Miss. Scarlett is here to meet you, should I send her in the cabin?" He asked

Not her again, I did a big by dating this girl, it was nothing but a relationship to make our parents happy. Apparently, she actually love me. This love is actually a piece of shit. I have being ignoring her since 3months now. I should clear things out.

"Send her in my cabin"

"Gabrielle, finally baby" I shrill irritating voice made it's way inside

"What the actual fuck do you want?" I tried not to sound annoyed but I can't help her existence is just annoying.

"You baby. Only you for life" she stated coming near me. Her eyes reflecting nothing but lust.

"Stop acting crazy and move out" i ran my hand through my hand out of frustration.

She didn't stop but  a smirk appeared on her face. She held my shoulder blade and bend down a bit to be face to face with me.

She slowly moved her hand from my hair to my chin "Gabrielle, I know whatever it was, it was for our good you needed a contract and I needed fame. But you know what, it wasn't about just our goods. It was somewhere about your frustration and my desires"

"Scarlett, I told you a million times once you and I have what we want it's over, forever. But you won't listen, so now you know what, I can ruin you and your dad's life in a bare phone call. Do you want me to do that ?" My expression cold as ice but voice indicating danger and warning.

It was smart of her to move back and dust of her clothes to hide her nervousness.

"I will give you time to think" she said moving out of my cabin.

🪐

The flight was really tiring. Moving out of the airport, I see Ziavn and Ahvi waiting for us.

"Finally you made it here" Zivan exclaimed and hugged me. He is my friend since college days. Aadesh introduced us to each other as Ziavn is his cousin.

"I postponed all my important meeting because of you, fucker" I said pushing him back.

He side hugged Aadesh and replied "that's fine, if you aren't there it's nothing like your company will at lose or some."

We all settled in the car after Greetings Ahvi.

"Okay guys attention" Ahvi said "This evening we all are going for a small picnic as we haven't met in a while now. Are you both down" she asked

"Yes" We both said simultaneously.

🦢

Hello there, I hope you liked this chapter.
Please guys vote and comment to tell me you are liking my work.
The story has just started, there is so much more to come 🤭
Thank you, Mable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 670 48
It is a rom com with df members ā™„ļø
1.2K 146 4
His eyes went to her saree which was gifted by him , now drenched in her own blood as the bullet hit her back which was fired for him but she came in...
2.3K 68 16
Hands filled with others bloods, thats what their lives were about. One saves people, and other kills. What will happen if they both meet? the killer...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...