Call Me Crazy but Be Mine [Co...

By laydeeshannon

A fan fiction pairing on a crack pair that was sought after, only difference, exploring them as individuals a... More

Mile
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile
Barcode
Mile

Barcode

749 51 3
By laydeeshannon

I ended classes and grabbed my bag. It was the start of my weekend, and thankfully, I had no filming. I could finally relax, play some music, and work on my notes for classes.

I left campus and decided to go grab a bite before heading home. My parents were out of town, so the house was mine. However, it is pretty wasted on me as I hated having people over. But the good thing was, I could just dance around in my joggers and jam my heart out!

I was busy dancing away when I got a call. I looked at it and realized it was P Mile!

I quickly lowered the music and answered the phone.

"P!"

"Hello Nong, are you busy?"

"Not exactly, P. What's up?"

"The boys want to meet for supper. So, P Apo asked to invite you too. Jeff isn't in town, so I can't call him, but I wanted to know if you would still like to come?"

I kept quiet, pondering. I loved the gang, but the truth was, I was incredibly shy, and often, I only went for stuff if P Jeff was going to be around. I thought about it for a bit before I replied.

"Hmm, sure, P. I come for a bit. Will you be there?" I asked hesitantly. I was praying that at least P Mile would be there.

"Yes, I will be coming. If you are home, would you like me to pick you up?"

"It's ok, P. I need to shower and change before I make my way there. I see you directly there, ok? Send me the address, na?"

P Mile replied and hung up. I got changed, grabbed my wallet and cap, and left my house. I took the subway and reached the supper venue. The boys were already there and raucous. I smiled as I reached the table. P Mile smiled at me and patted the seat near him. I nodded and just slipped into it quietly.

The boys and I chatted and were very noisy. It was always so fun hanging out with them, and I enjoyed it thoroughly! We finally left around 2am, and everyone separated. P Mile was giving P Apo and P Tong a ride. He offered to give me one, too. I rejected, but he was insistent. I agreed and got into the car with P Tong at the back. P Apo sat upfront. P Mile and P Apo chatted quietly while P Tong dozed off. I chuckled quietly. I was the furtherest, so I was the last one to be dropped off. We dropped P Tong first, then P Apo.

"Do you want to sit up front with me?"

I nodded and got into the passenger seat, thanking P Mile softly for the ride and for helping me earlier during the university session with the girls. He just smiled and waved off my apology.

It was a long ride, and I ended up dozing off. P Mile woke me up when I reached my house.

"Oh!! Sorry, P, for dozing off!"

"It's ok, na. You had a long day, too. Get in quickly and rest, OK? Do tell your parents I said hello."

"They are out of town for the week, P. It's just me."

"Oh? You will be ok, alone?"

I laughed! "I'm not a little boy P. I will be fine."

P Mile was sheepish. He just smiled and told me to be safe and call him if anything. I nodded and waved him off as he drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.8K 22
It is probably going to be a very controversial story, pairing even I may say. Part of Pride Month, yet another #lovewinsall Let's see if this pairi...
6.1K 536 16
A birthday surprise for my dear sissy, the one who really pushes all boundaries with her cheeky pairings. This one's for you! Happy birthday, your l...
40.4K 1.8K 21
A standalone book on this highly requested couple. Stay tuned to read and come along on their adventures :)
36.2K 1.8K 20
Inspired by @primkayecaete, I couldn't help but want to draft this story on Kinn & Big. It's definitely completely ghostship and major crackpairing a...