MINE || Shubman Gill X Ishan...

By praninlove7

Ishman ff/story (Shubish) UNIVERSITY AU "You're Mine!" Shubman said as he pulled Ishan closer by grabbing... More

Characters + Introduce
Chยน
Chยฒ
Chยณ
Chโด
Author's Note
Chโต
Chโถ
Chโท
Chโธ
Chยนโฐ
Chยนยน

Chโน

2.1K 117 19
By praninlove7

___________________________________________

"Stay"

- BTS

___________________________________________

Shubman's POV

"Don't you think there someone behind Shahnnel di's accident?" Abhishek said
"Yeah maybe" I said "Anyways I will not let that person live a good life" I said once again "Yeah..I am also with you" Abhishek said as I nodded.

"Baby..what's the red mark on your neck?" Sara asked "Ohh..a mosquito bite me last night" I said "Must be big one?" Sara asked "Yeah a really big one" I said
"Oooh we see" Abhishek said as he smriks.

I rolled my eyes as I got a text from my father

Papa:

Meet me on day after tomorrow
at blossom restaurant.

Me:
Okay papa

*chat ends*

"Bruh what's wrong?" Abhishek asked "nothing man" I said before Abhishek could say anything more the teacher entire the class and the class began.

*Time skips*

AT LUNCH PERIOD/TIME

Me and Abhishek entire the canteen
"Fck bro..I am so damn hungry" Abhishek said "Me too" I said "btw when you are confess him how long you are going to hold it back?" Abhishek said
"Soon I will" Shubman said "Hmm..I hope you're confession goes well this time" Abhishek said "Yeah hope so" I said.

Abhishek was talking with one of our classmate as I saw Ishan laughing and giggling with Aditi oh gosh I can hear it or my ears are ringing?

Oh my I love it when he is happy at some point I want to be with him for lifetime.

He just too cute I love it I was lost in my thoughts as Abhishek pats my shoulder
"Hey stop staring at your love" Abhishek said "Yeah let's go" I said as I smiled as I looked at Ishan for the last time as we went to get our food.

We get our food as sat down in the eating area Me and Abhishek were talking about something as I was Ishan eating with Aditi as he looks at me and gives me a soft smile.

Oh lord my heart melts here he's just too gorgeous I smiled back at him.

I can he was blushing now I can't help but chuckled "Bruh are even listening to me?" Abhishek said "Yeah" I said as I continued eating my food "As I was saying I don't is Aditi and I are in a situation ship" Abhishek kept on talking and was sharing my opinion also taking glance at Ishu.

After finishing our food "Idiot I am going to washroom" I said "Fine but don't call me that" Abhishek said "Ugh not a chance Idiot" I said as I left.

INSIDE THE WASROOM

I entered the washroom as I looked at myself in the mirror and washed my hands.

I was about to leave as I saw Ishan entering the washroom "Hi baby" I said as looks at me "Hi" Ishan said in a soft voice "I missed you" I said "We just saw eachother in the canteen" Ishan said "I don't care" I said as I pecked Ishan on his lips "Yaah someone will see us" Ishan said as he put his palms on his lips.

I locked the washroom door as I pinned Ishan and we stared kissing eachother.

I insert my tongue inside his mouth as he let out a low moan as our kiss turned more intense and the bell rang I left Ishan's lips as he was breathing heavily "Shit" I said as I softly kissed Ishan's lips "See you soon" I whisper to Ishan as I bite his ears I looked at him "Yeah see you soon" He said as he kisses my cheek and rushes out of the washroom.

I touched my cheeks as I smiled Ishan being like this, as I also went out the washroom.

End of Shubman's POV

Author's POV

Ishan was on the to his classroom as someone back hugs him.

"Adi" Ishan said Adit left him "What took you so long in the washroom?" Aditi asks "Nothing" Ishan said as his cheeks turns red "Don't tell me did Shub-" Aditi was cutted as Ishan puts his palm on her mouth "Stop being loud" Ishan said as Aditi nodded "That's why your lips looks swollen?" Aditi said as she smriks Ishan nods "Hehehe I am so happy" Aditi as he she starts jumping in joy "My bestie finally had his kiss with his beloved" Aditi said in joy.

"So are you two in a relationship?" Aditi asks "I don't know" Ishan said "Ugh bruh I can't wait anymore when the heck he was to ask you out? Is he dumb? Ugh that's why I hate him? If he playing with youI won't let him live" Aditi said "Yeah clam do-" Ishan was cutted off by a harsh slap "You whore how can you sleep with my man??" Sara said "WHAT FCK YOU BITCH HOW HARD YOU TOUCH HIM? MOTHERFCKIN BITCH YOU ARE THE ACTUALLY WHORE" Aditi shouted at her as she punched Sara on her face.

"YOU FCKIN WHORE YOU BETTER DONT TOUCH MY BESTIE OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU OVER HERE HOW DARE YOU SLAP HIM BLOODY WHORE" Aditi said as she punched Sara again "What's going on??" Shubman came running as he saw Ishan's body is trembling his left cheek is swollen and lips is bleeding from left side "WHO THE FCK DID IT???"Shubman as his hand were clench and his cold sharp eyes looks at Sara with death stare "YOU DID IT RIGHT?" Shubman said as he smriks in anger.

"I-" Sara was cutted off "HOW COULD YOU?? HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH HIM? YOU BITCH??
WHY WOULD??" "I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WILL BE LIKE THIS AND STOP GOING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE I AM YOURS I HAVE NEVER BEEN YOURS OR I WILL BE REMEMBER THIS" Shubman said in anger "IF YOU WEREN'T MY SISTER'S FRIEND I WOULD HAVE BEEN DIED TILL NOW" "HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK LIKE THAT?" Shubman said as he clenched his hands in anger and his eyes were giving death glares.

Sara saw this side of Shubmanfor the first she was shivering in fear "I am sorry Shubman I am really sorry I thought he slept with you I-" Sara was cutted off "What's going on over here!" The teachers said as they came running
"Shubman,Sara and Aditi into the principal office right now!" The teacher said
"Abhishek take Ishan to the medical room" The teacher said as Abhishek nodded and helps Ishan to stand up.

Shubman looks at Ishan's tremble body which was shaking and his eyes were red from crying.

Ishan and Shubman look at eachother
Shubman want to hug Ishan so bad right now Abhishek and Ishan starts leaving from there as we also went to Principal's office.

INSIDE THE MEDICAL ROOM

The nurse was applying a moisturiser lotion on Ishan's cheek and applies a ointment on the lips "Take this" Nurse said as she gives a pain-killer to Ishan and he have it "Take some rest I will be back" The nurse said Ishan nods as she left.

Ishan was laying on the bed "they will be okay right?" Ishan asks "Yeah they will be don't worry" "You should take some rest" Abhishek said Ishan nodded "You know? Shubman is the happiest person because he haves you" Abhishek said "Huh?" Ishan said "Yeah.. well I have noticed it He smiles often now, he also talk alot now, he also stopped smoking and other things you really did something to Shub thanks for that" Abhishek said as he smiles Ishan was still lost in thoughts about Shubman did he reallyed changed?

While thinking he feel asleep.

After few mins, Shubman enters the medical room "I will going now" Abhishek said as Shubman nods and Abhishek lefts.

"I am sorry Ishan" Shubman said as he caress Ishan's cheeks and kisses his forehead "I will be going now sleep well" Shubman said as he pecks on Ishan's lips.

"Stay" Ishan mumbles in his sleeps as he holds Shubman's hand tightly.

~~

Hi x

How are yall doing?

I hope yall doing well!

Sorry for a delay

Thank you so much for 20k reads <33

Me when I saw 20k reads:

*Bonus, Manga: Full Volume*

Q- Do yall think Sara knows something?

Also Thank you for your lovely comments :) I love reading them <33
I will take out some time to reply them all
<333

I hope yall like the update <33

If did then pls vote and comment.

See yall on Saturday with a new update :)

Take caree
Ilysm

😭💙✨️

*sorry for grammatical error cuz english isn't my first language*

@praninlove7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 949 14
"I hate you" ishan shouted in annoyance If bitchy people like you hate me that means i am definitely a good person replied shubman in sass ...
105K 5.5K 39
"shubi what is that" asked while looking innocently at his manhood "Ishan i-it's it's nothing" nervously hiding his manhood "but shubi it was poking...
40.5K 2.3K 21
โ™ก โ™ก Another Ishman love ff โ™ก โ™ก During the eclipse the shadow of Sun engulfs the Moon๐ŸŒ™ but soon releases it in a new form (โ— โ€ฟโ— ) Enjoy a new ff on Sh...
27K 2K 28
P-please just fuck me. Ah please Shub ~ says Ishan I am giving you the taste of your own medicine princess. ~ says Shubman Fuck me. Remind me who m...