All 4 Us

By bluntneeded

"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let... More

Meet the cast.
I
II
Meet the gng.
III

IV

221 7 2
By bluntneeded

Chicago Illinois
Johnson residents

Its been a whole two weeks since my brother bitch ass did to much in front of all them people. Since then we have all been hanging out and getting closer. At the moment everyone was at our house in the basement smoking, talking and laughing about dumb shit.

"Ghee why I was fuckin this bitch like last week. I'm giving her ass backshots straight dick." Maliki starts going into detail making me cut him off mid sentence.

"Mal come on now we don't need all the details don't nobody wanna hear dat shit especially not me." I put my hands over my ears.

"Right you ruining my luh sister innocence and shit" Zay adds on laughing along with the other.

"Ight im done" Mal chuckles.

"Ight tho while I was hitting that shit why this bitch fart but I didn't think nun of it cause I just thought it was a luh coochie fart but then I start smelling shit and I knew I wasn't trippin i look down this but bootyhole pulsating and shit i almost punch that bitch in the back of her head but i just kept it pushing" Mal puts his hands up in defense and leans back into the coach.

We all look at him shocked asf then I look at jasmine and Nola looks at spirit we all bust out laughing. Zacari falling off the couch and rolling on the floor holding his stomach.

"Awl hell nah luh bit get yo brother" Cari laughs rolling on the floor.

"Ghee yo ass nasty" I shake my head laughing.

"It wun nun but a luh fart shid what he say gots ta-" mal starts
"SEE IT THROUGH MY BOY" Zae, Nex, and Cari cut him off laughing
___________________________________________
Couple hours later
We all laid all around living room some on the floor some on the couch. Watching a scary movie and smoking while mama cooked in the kitchen.

"Girl getcho dumb ass out dat closet he right behind you" Cari yelled making us all groan cause that all he been doing the whole damn movie.

"Cari CUSS IN MY HOUSE ONE MOE TIME IMMA KICK YO ASS" my mama yelled from the kitchen.

"My bad MaMa J" we all quietly laughed at him making him throw a pillow at the nearest person and that person being satan.

"Do it again imma shot yo dumbass" he mugged buckin at Cari making him jump back and cuddle with La la.

"I'm bored asf y'all we need to make sum shake" Jaz groaned standing up making us all nod agreeing with her.

"Yall trynna slide to the club tonight it's black out night or sum shi like dat" Lennox sends the flyer in the gc.

"hell yeah we gon have to go home and shi first tho" Cari states the obvious making us all look at him like he dumb.

"Duh sherlock dummy" Nola pops her neck at him and he grabs her neck pinning her on the couch

"yo stop playin whi me foe I do you in Rue" calling her by her middle name then pecking her lips. we all look at him in shock at how fast he got up

"ight now you pushin it get all off her nobody wanna see all dat" I say getting up when they start making out.

I walk in the kitchen peaking over my MaMa shoulder as she pulls the baked macaroni out the oven.

"Ooooo Ma you ate that" I smile while pointing at it.

"Gurl you know how I get in da kitchenn" she smiles nodding her head.

"anyway Dukes can I go to the club with mal and gang nem pleaseeee" I smile.

"how you gon get in girl you underage" she shake her head slightly laughing.

"Mal got his ways Ma act like you know yo son BIG STEPPA" I dance in my seat

"Gurl that boy ain't nun but a baby steppa act like you know yo brother" we laugh and mal turns the corner right when she says that.

"you a hater Ma you ain't even had to do all dat" he mushes her head.

"Boy find you somebody to play whi" she points at him slightly laughing still.

"go tell dem kids da food done and yeah girl don't be in their actin too much of a fool" she grabs all the plates and forks out and setting them down going upstairs with her own plate.

I know mal told them the food was done because I hear a bunch off footsteps running toward the kitchen and everybody but Satan start tumbling through the kitchen doorframe. Cari tripping Zay so he can get to the food first.

"now why would you do dat" I laugh gabbing my plate going back to the living room. I take a picture of my food and post it on ig.

@ Ways.sage 1m

"dis shi so good I might BUSSANUTTTTT" Cari mocks the Druski tiktok. we laugh, talk and eat in the living room.

when everyone was done eating they left so they could go home and relax for a bit before we go to the club which me being me I went to my room and took a good ass nap.
_____________________________________________
I'm woken up by my phone ringing.
I grab my phone putting it to my ear "Hello"
________________________
FaceTime
Jaz- Girl get the phone from yo ear we on FaceTime
sage- wassup pooh
Jaz- girl get up we finna be otw and yo ass still in dat bed we been blowin up yo phone
sage- damn my bad I was in a comma
Jaz- get yo dumbass up
Sage- okay bye sexy bae tell me when yall here
___________________________
I get up going into the bathroom brushing my teeth and showering putting on my red robe on when im done. I walk into my closetgrabbing the black dress along with my black heels I'm wearing to the club. I set my clothes on my bed sitting at my vanity and installing my fresh black wig and doing my makeup.

when I finish the makeup my phone rings and "BESTIEMFNBAE😍" flashes across the screen "shit". I answer the phone setting my phone up on my vanity

"we outside baby mama" she smiles when she sees me.

"aright step in the house for a moment im almost done" she nods telling them what I said and hanging up. I hear the front door open and footsteps walking upstairs.

Jaz, Nola, and Spirt walk in my room and sit on my bed.

"Damn bae you look good enough to eat" Jaz bits her lip while staring at me.

making me smile and hug her and the rest of them "Hey ya'll look good asf" I smile looking them all over while they say their thank you's and tell me I also look good.

I oil up my body and put my dress and heels on grabbing all the things I need for my purse along with emergency items just in case. I also grab my yeezy slides for when I get tired of them heels. we walk downstair were the boys and Nez are spread out on the couch smoking and talking.

when I get to the bottom of the stair I catch Satan's eyes on me racking down my body and back up to my face. he takes his lip in between his teeth biting it while smirking and shaking his head making me nervous under his gaze he puts his hood over his head leaning back into the couch with his usual man spread like he always does.

"Period lil sis finna get her a manz tonighttt" Cari hypes me up as I smile and spin.

"No tf she ain't" Mal mugs making Cari upside his head.

"stop influencing dumb shit she too young" he mugs getting up grabbing his keys walking towards the front doors.

"come on best let me take yo picture and you take mine" Jaz grabs my hand walking to the hallway.

I pose as she snaps the pictures and post them shortly after we get in the car going in the direction of the club the others behind us. The car situation right now is me, Jaz and Zay in his car, mal and Cari in mal car, Nex and spirit in Nex car, and Satan driven his own car..
_______________________
@ Ways.sage 1m

     ❤️                🗨️          🔁
  liked by Princess.Jazmine, _lovespirit., TrvpstarzvlSatan, more 1,000 likes
Ways.Sage FOREVER DAT GIRL😍👌(install by me Get w me)
view all 200 comments
Princess.Jazmine wifey ass😻
_lovespirit I GYATS to see what's under dat dress🤩
SlutsukioZA LUH SIS ATE YOU HOES UP💯👌
______________________
I continue to scroll on my feed after posting my pictures and like mal and Jaz pictures.
______________________
@ hrtfeltmal.p 3m

❤️             🗨️           🔁
liked by TrvpstarzvlSatan, slutsukioZA,wOcfem.Nex, more 200,000 likes
hrtfeltmal.p Yo bitch on me tell ha ion want her.🤣
view all 100,000 comments
Random damn baeee 😍😍
VicefedsZay Bro 🐒🫱🏾‍🫲🏾
Ways.Sage Big bro fresh asf 🙌💙
_____________________
@ Princess.Jazmine 10m

❤️           🗨️          🔁
liked by vicefedsZay, Ways.sage, Nola._toofine, More 40,000 likes
Princess.Jazmine Bae said it's gettin fatter lmk.
view all 10,000 comments
Nola._toofine Damn mama😍😍
VicefedsZay Delete this shi spwm Sky.
VicefedsZay imma fuck ts out u on some real G shit🙈😍
Ways. sage that's My baby mama right here🤰🏾❤️
_________________________________________________________
Chicago Illinois
the underground nightclub

When we get to the club everything is lit up and its big with a long ass line coming out the door and to the parking lot .

"how the hell we finna get past all dees people?" Jaz huffs.

"you think Nex not gon get us pass all dees people if she told us to slide" Zay looks at Jaz like she dumb making me laugh at the face he was making.

"okay but don't do too much on my sis Zay tho" I chuckled.

"right like Im supposed to know that" Jas rolls her eye with attitude makin him quickly put the car in park in a spot and grab her by her neck bringing her face to him.

"aye luh sis give us a minute we gon be in there in a minute" nodding his head toward the door making me quickly get out already knowing what's finna go down in there. when I get out the car the warm air hits me as I look around the club parking lot for my brother and the others.

when I spot them in a group standing next to Satan's clean, all black, tented out Mercedes Benz AMG C63. I walk towards them smelling the weed as I walk towards them letting me know they smoking so I reach in my purse grabbing my already rolled blunt out my pouch along with my lighter. when I make it over to them they continue talking and I join in on the conversation as we keep passing different blunts through the circle.

"aye where da hell Jaz and Zay at" mal questions look around for them before his eyes trail over to Zay car seeing it slightly shake.

"Yall AWL HELL NAH" he burst out laughing making us all look at him like he crazy then he points to the car making all our eyes go wide and we burst out laughing also.

"They ass some freaks bruh" cari laughs

"like some mfn rabbits ghee" Satan adds on chuckling deeply making a shiver go down my back at how attractive it was.
_________________________
when we finish all the blunts Jaz and Zay are finally done, walking towards us all hugged upon each other acting all cute and innocent like they nasty ass didn't just fuck in that car. I quietly put my head down laughing at myself lifting head back up looking around at the others. my low, red and glossy eyes almost immediately meet with Satan's also low glossy ones I watch as his eyes study my face as his lip for the second time tonight goes between his teeth as he bites his lip.

my eyes travel over his face down to his neck examining his neck tattoos then going back up to his face looking over his goatee and mustache then his big pink lips as he licks them making me look back up at his eyes we stare at each other for a second before mal says something and everyone starts walking towards the club entrance as I follow behind.

we skip the line hearing people say rude stuff as we do but it ain't our fault you can't do this bitch don't be mad. when we get to the doors theirs a big buff security guard standing with his hand out when Nex and Satan go up to him talking then dapping him up as he moves out the way letting us in the club. When we walk in the first thing I feel is warm air and the smell of weed, alcohol and sweat. making our way though all the body's and towards our section we sit down and order a bottle when we get there.

I sit down on the couch with Nola next to me and Satan across from me. the bottles get here along with a couple bottle girls dancing around with sparklers and a sign. one of the bottles girls catch my eye as she basically fucks Satan with her eyes then bites her lip and started moving her hips harder more towards Satan as he just sits there and watches while sipping his Dusse in a lil plastic cup half way full with the liquid.

I don't let it get to me because that's not my man but I still feel a slight ping of jealousy when she goes over to him giving him a lap dance while he just sits there letting her do what she wants. I grab a cup making me half a cup of dark casamigos, we all drink and have a fun time when fendi juke song starts playing making me jump up.

"THIS MY SHITT" I grab Jaz hand bringing her to the middle of the club dance floor bending over throwing my butt in a circle going along to the beat.

Jaz holds my dress down as I bend over grabbing my ankles

"COME ON BEST FUCK EM UP" Jaz records me along with all the other people hyping me up around the club

"SHE SHAKIN ASS WE GOT CASH" Jaz pulls out some money throwin it on me while Nola takes her spot behind me holding my dress and holding my waist. then I feel nola move and a hard body come behind me and I just keep going he also holds my dress down with his hands respectfully on my waist going nowhere else which I appreciate.

But the dance is brought to a end when Mal snatches me up making me get off the man.

"sage getcho ass shot in dis club acting a fool " he yells

"bruh you do too much I was just dancing" I roll my eyes

"You too young to be doin all dat on that man" I ripping my arm out his grip walking over to the bar leaving him where he was at cause he gon blow my high and slight buzz. he does too much acting like he my daddy when he not cause his ass in jail.

I sit at the bar ordering a water to clench my thirst when a tall Hispanic man with tattoos on his arms, some curly ass hair, big lips and a goatee mustache combo. Walked up to the bar

"wasup beautiful" he smiles as I stare at his gorgeous smile that could make anyone smile .

"Hi you have a really gorgeous smile" I complement making his dimples show even more.

"preciate you beautiful you do too" I didn't even notice how much I was smiling till he said something. it was the way he called me beautiful instead of fine, pretty, or good looking.

we continue to talk as we are talking I look at my phone seeing a message from Jaz
_________________________________
BESTIEMFNBAE😍
is it okay if me and zay go?|
we don't wanna just leave and u not have a ride when we brought u here|
|yea yall can go ahead ill just catcha ride with my brother nem
u sure bestie? I feel bad for leaving you|
|Jaz go get that dick and stfu 🙌.

as long as you know pooh 🤣.|
I love you lots have a goodnight with yo luh Hispanic friend💋😉. |
|GIRL. I love you losts more be safe and use a condome or don't I wouldn't mind having a goddaughter.🤗💋
yea on that note goodbye cause u know its team FTK4L.|
________________________________________

I place my phone down looking up to see Enzo starin at me smirking.

"What?" I ask shyly.

"Nun Ma you just beautiful" he bites his lip tilting his head to the side slightly studying my face.

"let me getcho digits ma I gotta dip" he slides me his phone as I give him mine standing up at the same time as him. we give each others phones back

"ill text you later ma" he nods walking off. I go back to the section sitting down tiredly.

"Im ready to go home im tired" I lay back on the couch seeing that its 2:00am

"Come on yall lets dip" mal gets up and we all go to the cars.

"aye satan take my sister home fa me i gotta go handle sum" Satan nods

"Aye come on shorty my car over here" walks behind me watching our surrounding. when we get in the car he pulls his gun out his waist placing it on his lap and starting the car.

he lights a blunt as he drives passing it to me. I relax as I hit it laying back in my seat melting into the red interior with my eyes closed.

"you good?" he chuckles I look over at him as he smokes and drives making me bite my lip staring at how handsome he is.

"stop staring at me like dat foe i fuck you girl" he stops at a red light looking over at me as I continue to stare at him. He stares back until the light turns green and he finally turns back driving.

when we pull up to the house I sit there for a second turning off the alarm through my phone grabbing my heels, keys, and purse. Satan sees my struggling and he grabs all my stuff out my hand as I open the door and get out walking to the door with him right behind me with my stuff

"thank you. u didn't have too" I whisper opening the door heading upstairs with him still behind me.

"I know" he sits my stuff down on my bed when we get to my room.

I turn on my led lights turning around to see him standing by my bed eyeing me.

"come here ma" he waves me over. I step towards him in arms length and he grabs my by my waist bring me towards him leaving no space between us.

"when I say come here I mean all the way to me" he grips my neck bringin me towards his face.

"Satan what is you doin" I whisper as our lips brush against each other

"Whatever  you want to do" he brushes his lips against mine once more before I smash our lips together. The kiss is slow but hungry as his grip tightens a bit on my neck bringing me in more.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Enzo harmoney greens, 19
*
*
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
5.3K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
1M 26.4K 60
just read & don't steal shit in my book thank you . excuse any mistakes.
88K 2K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 2022-𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 2023