๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š

By sitchski

๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ฒ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ... More

๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ

๐—ป๐—ผ. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ

1.4K 68 75
By sitchski

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 . ➶°⁂ 🎸
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑖𝑘𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Out Loud — Syd & Kehlani
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎? 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕. ❞

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 . ➶°⁂•*
≫·˚ ༘ ────── ☽ * ➶🎸°⁂ ˚ ☾ ────── ·˚ ༘ ≪

                                 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 18, 2023 9:30𝘢𝗆
𝖎𝖓𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍.

liked by tineciaholz and 119 others

thiccliketwix  it's a sushi ting

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

wei.atl atleast we know he's a munch now 🙈
thiccliketwix  why are you sick in the head like legitimately
user1  @thiccliketwix not the big ol adjectives 🤣

isabellabourrios he's so cutie 🥰
user2  don't go stealing suminar's man now
thiccliketwix  @user2 1. not my man 2. isabella is of gay
isabellabourrios  @thiccliketwix of... gay...?
thiccliketwix @isabellabourrios it has a ring to it no?
user3  @thiccliketwix why does it lowkey bye 💀💀

user4 i'm freaking out omg
user5  like they going on dates and shit now???
user6  @user5 not the d word- y'all gon start shit now
user7  @user6 facts don't let twitter sink their teeth into this shit

isabellabourrios yo!! uggo!! pick up ur phone
user8 i'd be picking up the phone JUST to snap back at getting called uggo

omar.apollo izzy's pressed you're not picking ur phone up bc apparently ur manager is starting to annoy her so pick upppp you're too cute for ts
user9 how much you wanna bet she's at dom's? 👀
user10 @user9 oopppp 🤫
user11 @user9 girl shut the fuck up 💀

𝕿HERE WAS WARMTH on her body where his hand was. and it felt quite normal until she woke up. they were still on the couch, static playing on the tv. the tape had stopped running, probably hours ago.

she didn't understand how them just talking worked well into hours of late and they wound up sleeping together. suminar knew the conversation had gotten deep, very deep, at one point, and she knew there was comfortability in the silence between them. so much so she just... forgot to go home.

she sits up fully, rubbing her eye and also quickly realising she had slept in makeup too as she could feel herself poking a lash extension. dominic's hand drops to her lap and almost like a reflex, he's gripping her thigh too. it wasn't an alarming tightness but more of her being a safety net it seemed.

he did look pretty cute when he was sleeping. he already had the face of a baby so, his features paired into that unconscious, blissful state was something she couldn't help but smile at.

she scrambles for her phone on the coffee table. 9:30am. a bunch of missed calls and unread messages from people who reminded her of the important things in her life. like the meeting meant to be had... today.

quietly, she gathers what she could and makes a few brief but informative calls about the more calculated moves she was to make going forward, including getting where she needed to be today.

cursing under her breath once she hears shuffling from the couch, she turns around. he was upright and awake, mimicking the movements she made and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"running away from me, huh?" he grumbles and there was a fixation that makes suminar almost completely miss what he said.

if she wasn't completely infatuated with the way he talked before, she was into it now. it was, as if, it was the first full meal after the worst hangover possible. filling, warming and fuck, it felt good. quick, sumi', talk to get him to say more words.

"uhhhh... i uhm- have a meeting with a designer. prabal gurung. apparently, they want me at the met," she says nonchalantly. as if that wasn't a huge name in the fashion world, as if she didn't just name drop the biggest fashion event of the year.

"holy fuckin' shit, sumi'! why didn't you fuckin' say something? what the fuck?" with his eyes still closed and his voice still groggy, dominic's surprisingly quick with the way he gets up to congratulate her.

his arms immediately wrap around hers, in a warm and inviting embrace. latching onto those arms and hugging him back felt like an instinctive impulse.

"you were the first to know..." she mumbles back and that makes him squeeze her a little actually.

"super fuckin' proud of you, dude. seriously," he pulls back to look at her face, "how'd i land a friendship with someone so amazing? please, riddle me that."

she snorts out of laughter. "riddle?" she mockingly repeats and he moves one hand to playfully push her face with his palm, making her giggle.

she hadn't moved from his hold yet. he hadn't let her out his grasp yet. irises like that of a brown marble dance over her whole face, and she's suddenly intimidated. he'd never done that before, and she'd never felt such a way from it.

a small flicker goes from her eyes to her lips and he's pulling away soon after, now frantically moving around and grabbing his phone to put on charge.

"you have to uh- you have to go, right?" he reminds. although, it felt like more of a reminder to himself than to her. she knew where she was headed.

checking her phone again, she responds, "yeah... yeah. i got an uber and shit, so... all good..."

eventually, the time comes and he's kindly showing her out the door. he's quiet and kind about it, with them hugging once more.

"thanks, by the way. for still wanting to get food and- letting me talk about some fuckshit and get all 'oh, i have a dead brother so sad so sad' on you and stuff. remembering lalan always makes me feel shitty but... but for once i didn't feel shitty so... thanks. for that..."

why the fuck did you say all that?

"forget i said all that shit, uhm- uh... good luck on the europe tour, dominic..." her eyes are on the floor now, head hanging low.

what freaks her out is the fact he grabs her chin ever so delicately, and picks her head up from where it was hanging. her eyes did in fact go wide in surprise but she manages to control it.

"you need to stop doing that, for one. and two..."

a soft yet firm kiss is pressed against her cheek and she nearly screams. it was just it getting returned, right? because she kissed his cheek yesterday. it wasn't as intimate as she needed to interpret it no? it was done in a friendly manner, friendly.

"thankyou, sumi', i appreciate it. i don't need to wish you luck on the met gala stuff, God probably points at you from heaven to show you off to all the angels, i don't think it's particularly difficult for you to look good in some overtly fancy outfit," he very neatly expresses.

she doesn't really get to respond to the specific and insanely hot compliment because he was pulling back from her and muttering something about getting out her hair and she's out the door before even registering half of what he said.

she's left mumbling aloud in the back of the car, "stop doing what?" after looking up from her phone.

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇?"
i literally nearly cried the other day
because i was going thru all my
stories on a loop, rereading, rewriting
tryna get myself to write and my mind
was going so blank i felt SAURRRR
defeated. but i think i was just burned
out and school had bent me over and
spanked me like my batty is red like
wine yous omg 🤦🏽‍♀️ but i think i THINK
we're back! (anxiety is also a big part
of it like making sure you guys will fw
what i write)

also after this watch things
between these two pick up
like a server in tennis grabbing
the ball bc i fear i've been
edging you guys a likkle bit
🤭 and there's something in
the vault that i fear needs to
get released to the general
public...

OFC YALL RAN IT UP
TO 13K WHEN I WAS
GONE I RLLY DO LOVE
YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
also grammys today if sza
doesn't do a clean sweep &
BAGS AOTY IMMA
FIND THE HEAD OF
THE RECORDING
ACADEMY AND BOX
EM UP but yh love you
guys
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 688 25
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
6.6K 178 16
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...
143K 10.6K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...
101K 2K 95
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’… '๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ'!! ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๏ฟฝ...