𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍 ™

By finstaoftheunkownn

ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ ɴᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀɴ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇ... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
A/N *Important*
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
TEASER
CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO

CHAPTER NINE

1.4K 35 0
By finstaoftheunkownn

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

I woke up to noises in my apartment and I immediately got up going to my closet. I grabbed my gun and walked by the door seeing a black figure.

I cocked the gun back and they turned around.

"bitch what are you doing" I told Zayvehin as he turned around pointing a gun back at me.

"It's three i  the morning" I said lowering my gun and he did the same.

"Who place this is" he asked disregarding my question.

"my new apartment..." i mumbled.

"I'm tryna smoke.. you stressing me out." He said and I smiled and chuckled.

I grabbed the speaker and we went on the balcony. I lowly played my playlist as he lit a blunt.

"How many drinks" played at a Medium volume as he smoked.

"Zayvehin I... I think I like you ..." I said lowly . He looked at me and just stared.

How many drinks would it take you to leave with me?
Yeah, you look good, and I got money
But I don't wanna waste my time
Back of my mind, I'm hoping you say two or three
You look good, we came to party
But I don't wanna waste my time

"I just don't know... my life is fucke- it's not though" He cut me off and passed me the blunt.

I took it and took a pill before passing it back.

"It is Zay ... I lost my parent- you keep saying that shit. I get it and it's gon be hard but you can't keep repeating that without doing something. It took for a lady to come to your hospital room for you to get an apartment. Your scared that you can't do this for remy or you.." He cut me off and I just sighed.

"Exactly.. tighten up." He said .  I looked at the stars and relaxed finally.

Temptation (is calling your name)
Sweet persuasion, oh (baby, this is a game)
Come closer, baby (if you like what you hear)
Impassioned (is what I'm making you feel
)

"Ima stay here... it's an amazing apartment. I got a job at the salon and I can do hair , nails , facials.. all that. I put remy into a new secure school yesterday , It will be good for her , your mom , Hennessy, and you." I started breaking the silence. He looked at me and blew out smoke.

"I trust you.. you never did anything to put her in harms way. She loves Hennessy and especially Ms.linda." I kept going sighing.

"She wants y'all to stay in her life... she asked about you on the way here." 

"He smiled and let me keep talking.

"I swear Zayvehin if you do anything to my sister i will kill you." I said looking at him.

"I got y'all fasho . I miss her hyper energetic ass" He said laughing and I chuckled.

He licked his lips putting the blunt down and his eyes were a deep dark red . I stared at him and we made direct eye contact. 

"I fuck with you but i wanna ask you a better way.." he said .

"A better way " i asked 

"Yea some cute shit... not like this" he said and i just smiled. 

He kept looking at me and leaned in.  I did the same and now the radio was playing "head doctor " by no cap.

Fuck the money, cars, clothes, and the hoes, I just want your heart
When you leave, I be wantin' to know the distance, I hope you ain't far
Tryna buy you everything 'cause I'm guilty, you said that money can't buy scars
And if you needed me, I promise, I'll be around

We had a deep nasty ass kiss like nasty...

He put his hand on my neck as the kiss got deeper. I sat on his lap and started kissing him more.

He put his hands on my waist and I softly moaned.

The kiss I'm telling y'all couldn't even be a kiss it started to get deep deep and nasty .

I pulled back and he kept looking at me as i saw lip gloss around His mouth and on his lips .

"My sister in here zay we can't have sex" I said looking at him.

Ian want to have sex at first but that kiss gon risk it all.

"You not ready we not doing it then" He said and i smiled pecking his lips.

I grabbed his phone and snapped a picture for memory purposes of course.

I posted it on my phone and put it on my close friends.

He grabbed my hand and took me in my room i guess to go to sleep.

He took off his joggers revealing his basketball shorts and took his shirt off getting in my bed .

He pulled me close to him and fell asleep in no time. 

I got up and went to finish unpacking . I found a box and opened it and it revealed all old childhood pictures.

I smiled looking at some more.

I looked deep at the lady and saw my grandmother on my mother side. She passed a while back and it hit my mom heavy...

I laughed . My mom looked so happy and natural... I wiped a lone tear and put my head up before looking down looking at more.

My dad was the biggest hoe i could imagine back in them days ... i don't know how my mama looked like that after dealing with him.

I smiled again and pictured the early 2000s. They looked so stress free... natural . Now all these females do is fight over niggas and wear hella makeup. 

I saw the last picture and a note fell . I picked it up and read it.

To my first born and my first daughter.. always remember mommy and daddy love you so much. You went through everything with us and as you get older I hope you know your worth as a young lady , a future mother , and a big sister. Never let anyone run over you.. a man put his hands on you , or feel like you are worthless. When the time comes we won't be here and you'll be alone with your other siblings. Take good care of them I know it will be hard baby but you got this! Daddy does a lot of stuff and he hurts mommy heart... i will always love him and i know you will too. Choose a better man than your dad. I love you baby girl and I can't wait to meet you...

sincerely,

mommy 

I wiped the tears that kept falling. I needed this as closure... Hearing my mama say this helped me a lot . 

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling praying.

"God please guide me in the right path... shine your face on me and fill me with your love lord. Calm my body down to comfort and tranquility. It's not going to be easy lord but i pray that I heal and always remember my parents... and remy lives up to that too.. i love you. Amen." I said lowly wiping my tears and staring at the pictures. 

-aww i might have cried .... Maybe 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 18.6K 35
❝ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.........❞ 𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
313K 8.3K 47
ɪ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɪɴ...ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴜɴ...
9.7K 365 11
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
472K 10.5K 45
ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ⵊ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛఌ ᴍs.ɢʟᴏᴄᴋ's ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs #2