NOT AGAIN | Yoonmin FF

MalakMER3 tarafından

yoongi and jimin are a divorced couple ... WHY did they divorce ...?!! HOW is their life before and after... Daha Fazla

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
........
12
13
14
15
16
17 (part 1 / 2 )
17 part (2/2)
18
19
20 (part 1/2)
20 part (2/2)
21
22
special 🎄🎊
23
24
26
27 (kaihope 1)
28 (kaihope 💜)
29
30 ( truth ⛈ )
31
32
33
Announcement ⚠
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 part (1/2)
42 part (2/2)
43
44
45
46
The end 💜

25

484 26 17
MalakMER3 tarafından

3rd person POV

Two weeks flashed away quickly . The WolfGang finished their MV professionally . they were so happy shooting among the natural environment with the beautiful flowers and fields making the MV full of a breathtaking sights . Tae was nervous at first because it's his first time as a vocalist . He didn't want to disappointed his members and fans . He worked hard till he got satisfied with his work . PD-nim was really happy with Tae's professional manner  .

Namjoon and Yoongi are still not talking with each other more like Namjoon is not talking with him. But they succeeded in separating between their personal matters and work . They worked together as no thing happened but when the shooting end Namjoon just move away and ignore Yoongi's existence . Yoongi was sad because of that but deep down he knows that he deserves this kind of treatment after all what he did was a sin !

About Kaihope , Hopi's heart can see a new version of kai but his mind is not accepting to believe that Kai had change . He is protecting himself by giving Kai a silence treatment . He is refusing to even look at Kai in the eyes . Otherwise Kai is trying his all to see Hopi's sunshine smile . He is trying to return Hopi's cheerful self back but all his tryings flashed in a thin air .He didn't give up though he is still trying to achieve his goal in making Hopi fall in love with him again  . He wanted to know why Hopi left him when he was in coma . He is not mad at Hopi or anything but he just wants to know what ia making Hopi hate him this much . What is making him afraid of him like this . He promised himself to love Hopi till the end . He promised himself to protect Hopi no matter what .

In this two weeks no thing changed with jimin , kook or Felix . They are still same waking up early , having breakfast , minji to her kindergarten , working in the shop and ... Etc like usual . Sometimes Kook visit Kai's mansion to see if they wanted any help (especially tae 😉 ) . Jimin asked Felix and kook to shift in his house to live together as minji is refusing to let her Kookie and lixie go so they agreed and shifted two days ago .Minji wanted to visit the others but jimin strictly refused and told her that they need to work and if she went there then she will disturb them so after a lot of consoling finally she understood her mama's point  .

About Hyunlix , at first they were really happy to finally not seeing each others around again . Felix was on cloud nine at the first day of not seeing the annoying forest guy . But with time passing he doesn't know why he was thinking of the forest guy  and repeatedly recalling the car moment inwhich he was sitting on the elder's lap while the elder's hand was protectively holding his waist  . He doesn't know what is wrong with him . He tried to talk with his jimin-hyung but every time he tries to speak with him he dosen't know why he can't form a single sentence . The same way goes with hyunjin . He couldn't focus in his work . his mind was recalling the younger's beautiful boxy smile again and again , the way his plumb pinkish soft lips pouts while talking , the way his puffy cheeks prints in a red color while looking at the elder's eyes and the way he used to get angry easily at him . He asked kook the last time he came to them about his werid feelings but didn't tell him with whom he feels this . kook told him something which got him stunned in his trucks making him dumbfounded .

'yeah Pabo  ! It's love . you love this person . the feelings you are feeling now called l o v e love ! ... Congratulations bro !!   '

About Momo she was busy in running her dad's farm . she didn't have time to even visit her friends or talk with them . she still remember her plan about taekook thats why she was so busy in finishing her farm's business in this two weeks in order to be free . Absolutely tae's not aware of that . he thinks that she is with kook all this time but what can he do . He can't disappoint his hyungs and fans and leave all his work to watch over her and kook so he just stayed patient and calmed himself down .

He was so happy with the few times kook visiting them . every time kook visit them he used to jump on him and tell him how mush he misses him and tells him about all of his activities and how his day is doing ...etc . of course kook was happily listening to every word tae is saying to him .  Tae's exciting talks is like a melody to his ear .He can't say that he didn't miss the cute bear coz he accepted that he missed him alot and that he get used to tae's presence around him . He is afraid of what to do when the younger returns to the city !

( A/n : I know some of you is not satisfied with this time skip but it'll get boring if I gave you the unnecessary details ... I hope you understand me ! )

________________________

"Bear ! come on na . Kai is waiting and only you're left . " jin said irritatedly  .

They were sitting comfortably on the car waiting for tae to arrive so that they can go to Jeon's house to start their vocation but the beauty was taking so long in choosing what to wear to look the best in front of kook and putting the perfect make up in order to get compliment from his kookie's mouth . I said his right ? Yes , I did 😏 . If anyone see him they'll think that he is preparing for his date with his crush or something hehehe.

"TAE , IF YOU DIDN'T GET HERE IN THE COUNT OF THREE , I SWEAR WE WILL LEAVE YOU BEHIND !!!  " jin shouted out of his lungs with a super red face . He was really irritated with the younger . They have been waiting for ages but still his majesty didn't show a sign of appearing .

"Baby , calm down na . don't stress yourself !  " joon said concerned about his lover . "you ! ... Don't talk to me !  " jin said pointing his finger at joon's face angrily .

"Babe ~ I promise I didn't mean to break your daughter ~~" joon whined while showing jin his puppy eyes but jin didn't glance at him even for a second . "Wtv !  ... Don't talk with me " ... "Jinie~~~~ ... I promise to buy you a new mirror . "

"Hyung , let's go ! " tae said giving them his excited widely boxy smile  . "oh my baby ! You are stunning ! " jin said squealing like a fanboy making a slight blush made it's way to tae's soft cheeks . joon looked at his lover who just ignored him but shrugged it off for now .

" I don't understand anything " Kai said unbelievably due to the scene in front of him ." Do like me . pretend like nothing happened . I witnessed this a lot ! " Jisoo said while shrugging her shoulders while hyunjin just rolled his eyes .

"So let's go or what ?!  " PD-nim asked in which they nodded their heads and headed to Jeon's house .

___________________

"Minji , I swear if you didn't finish your food , no ice cream for one month ! " jimin scolded the naughty girl as she was refusing to finish her food .

"Nwt fwar ! Mwnji is fwll awd mwnji's twmmy cwn't anymwre !!! ... Mwma , pwease nwt the ice cweam ! " with a cute pout displaying on her cute cherries and puppy like eyes she hugged her mama tightly trying to soften him .

"No means no ! If you finished your food , I will take you with me to the shop . choice is yours ! " jimin crossed his arms and turned his face to make her believe his seriousness .

"Rwally ! Mwma ywu will twke mwnji with ywu ! "  she squealed happily . "your food ! " he said putting his hands on his hips with a raised brow .

" mwnji will fwnish hwr food so mwma twke mwnji with hwm hehe " she cutely clapped her hands and sit straight on her chair finishing her food . jimin smiled softly at his daughter and stroked her soft long hair gently then pecked her forehead .

' Kwtten , wait mwnji is cwming fwr ywu hehehe '    minji thought .

' May god pleas you with all the happiness in this world . I wish this cute smile will always prints your face , baby '.   jimin thought .

"Kook-hyung , they are coming today right ?! " Felix asked in a tiny voice while fidgeting with his fingers .

"Oh I think so . the last time they told me that maybe Friday they will come and today is Friday but I don't know when they will come though . " kook explained while eating his food .

"Umm hyung , what if they come while we were at the shop ?! " Felix asked worriedly making kook look at him while thinking .

"You are right . I think it's better if one of us stayed here ." kook said what is in his mind . Immediately Felix raised his hand and said "I can stay ! ... I mean I'm feeling not my best today so  can I stay ?! " Felix said while gulping his saliva .

"What is wrong ?! Are you sick ?! Do you have fever ?! ... Wait a second let me get the ___ " Jimin rapped worriedly while checking Felix's temperature . "chill hyung ! I'm fine just a slight headache " Felix said . He was sorry coz of lying at his hyungs but he is so shy to admit it loudly that he wants to see hyunjin . He doesn't know why but there is some part on his heart longing for the elder .

"*sigh* you can stay here okie , bun . there is some medicine in my room . don't forget to take it ! " Jimin said softly. 

" hmm . hyung , I love you " Felix said feeling himself tearing up due to the elder's caring . "aww sweetie, so am I !  " Jimin said  and pecked his forehead gently .

"Jimin-shi let's go ! . and Felix take care okie . " kook said.

"Wait a minute let me get minji and then we can go. " jimin said and left upstairs to get minji as she was getting ready to go with her mama and kookie to the shop more like she was excited due to meeting her kitten after kook nodded in agreement to wait .

"Felix ! " ... "Yes, hyung ?"

"I don't want to disappoint you but ... Hyunjin is in love with someone " kook said  warning the boy . He can see how the younger was blushing around hyunjin even if he was acting tough and all but he can understand that the younger likes hyunjin and when hyunjin told him his feelings towards someone whom Kook's stupidity thought it wasn't Felix , He decided to warn the younger from falling in love with hunjin  .

(Isn't he the dumbest 🙄😫 !!!  )

Felix just looked down making kook worried but then he looked up again with a beautiful smile . "so what hyung ? Why are you telling me this ! he can love whoever he wants  " Felix said normally making kook confused. 

"You ..him .. I mean aghhhh nothing act like I said nothing ! Tell jimin that I'm waiting outside " kook said and hurriedly left . the embarrassment can be easily showing on his bunny like face .

' He can love whoever he wants , right ?! ... It's not like I love him or anything . I'm still not sure with my feelings ... But why my heart is paining and it's hard to breath ?!  '

Felix though while a single tear roll down from his beautiful eyes . 

'I think that what I saw in k-drama when the lead female understands that she is in love with the lead male but it's too late now .... Yeah , I think I'm already in love with this forest guy . I mean I love , hyunjin !! But ... It's too late now . there is someone in his heart who is not me !! ' felix thought then moved to his room to get ready after telling Jimin that kook is waiting outside and Jimin reminding him to take the medicine to get ride of his headache .

_______________________

At the flowers shop

" kwokie ! " Minji said loud enough for only kook to hear . he crouched down to her level and mouthed "yes , princess ~" .

"Kwokie , I want to see my kwtten~ " she said pouting her lips . "Ok , look ! I will disturb you mama for awhile so hurry up okie . " he said and pecked her cheeks . she nodded cutely .

"kwokie , mwnji lwves kwokie ~"

"Kookie loves his princess too ~  ... Now hurry up ! " he said and stand up looking around for Jimin . he found him adjusting the yellow flowers on the stander .

"Umm jimin-shi , can you get some lavenders from the storage . we are about to be out of it . " kook lied .

"Oh sure ! Wait lemme just get min__"

"NO ! I mean I will watch here . "  kook said smiling nervously. " umm fine " jimin looked suspicious at kook but he shrugged it off and  went insides of the storage making kook sigh in relief and put thump up to minji . she giggled at kook's sweating face and run to the backyard looking for her kitten .

After sometimes of searching and looking around for her kitten finally she found it Sleeping on the grass comfortably .

"Hewe ywu awe ! Mwnji was lwoking fwr ywu evewywhere . it's okwy  "

The kitten woke up due to minji stroking her furr . " meow ~~ "

"Oh ywu woke up ! Aigww my kwtten  ywu nwed food reght ? ... See whwt mwnji gwt ywu tadaa ~~ mwma mwde it  fwr mwnji bwt Mwnji dwesn't mwnd shwring with kwtten hehe  "

"Meow ~~" the kitten rolled herself cutely in the grass and licked her pows cutely making Minni giggles at the pleasing sight .

"Cwte-ah ~~" Minji said and stroked the kitten softly then a shadow covered them. Minni looked up curiously trying to figure to whom this shadow belongs but her eyes widen in shock and fear !!!

To be continued
_______________________

New update 💜...

If you liked it don't forget to vote and tell me your thoughts and opinions on comments 💜🤗🤗..

Take care of yourself , Stay tuned for more and ... Love you all 💜💜😘.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
26.2K 2K 26
"Nehi !! Tum kehi nehi ja rahi" said veer "Meh ja rahi hu" I teased him He then grab my waist and pull me in his arm .. My face is inches away from...
145K 2.8K 35
A black girl , who suffers from all type of anxiety social , relationship etc). Has to learn how to live with herself but in peace. Mental Health is...
42.8K 1.3K 14
"𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!!" ✔ = 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧...