๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„. โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By DDOTSLVR

๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - ashlyn jackson and ethan reyes are no longer together nor like each othe... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ, cast & introduction
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, i look good as fuck
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, what did i do, ethan?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, put the fucking sweater on
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, he want you for real
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, y'all finally jacking each other
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, im his fucking girl
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, you always look good
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, loyal to the core
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, you never change

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, get the fuck outside

1.7K 37 23
By DDOTSLVR

ashlyn had been mad as fuck to past couple of days for no real reason. notti had been pissing her off, just for existing. he was fine as fuck, but so damn rude? like what a waste.

she was currently sat in ddots bedroom with a blunt in her hand, and music playing faintly in the background. she knew dd and notti were going to join them so she wanted to make sure she was so high that she would even be physically able to speak.

"nah twin, you going crazy with that blunt though," ddot said worried, as ash took another drag. she hadn't stopped smoking since she'd come to his house, and he was beginning to actually get concerned. "chilllll..." he dragged out.

ashlyn laughed at his tone, and passed the blunt back to him. she knew if she got too faded ddot would just call jordan to come pick her up, so she made sure to not let herself go too far.

she heard a knock at the door, and watched as ddot left the room to go answer it. returning quickly, but this time with dd and notti. she said hey to dd and just mugged notti.

she hadn't spoke to him properly since they was all at the studio, because she hated the fact he "won" their little argument. she knew he would use it against her, and the fact she still had his sweater at home.

"i'm hungry dotttt, whatchu got to eat?" ash dragged out, making dd laugh. whenever ash was high, she was the first to get munchies.

"you know where the kitchen is, go look biggie.." ddot replied jokingly, mugging the girl across the room. she mugged him back and groaned. she pushed herself up off of the bed, and slowly walked herself to his kitchen. she'd smoked so much, she felt so damn heavy, so every step felt like it was taking forever.

"go help her bro..!" ddot shouted to notti, who was stood closest to her. notti rolled his eyes and smacked his teeth at him, then wrapped his arm around ash's waist.

notti helped ashlyn sit down, whilst her just looked through the cupboards for anything she would like. he kept pulling things out, showing them to her, whilst she would just shake her head at whatever he was grabbing.

"c'mon notti, you knowwww i ain't like those.." she whined, pulling a face at everything she was looking at.

"so watchu want then? you being mad picky bruh." notti replied, slowly losing his patience with her. he came round to smoke, now he was playing chef with ash.

"check his fridge or some... oouuu i want chickennn..!" she said, catching notti off guard. he slightly smiled at her then rolled his eyes.

"man, we just gon order it. i'm not cooking shit." he pulled his phone out of his pocket, clicked on door dash and passed ash the phone. he held back at a laugh once he saw her grab the phone with both hands, as if it were going to run away, and slowly scrolled the app.

"i ain't gon lie, i can't see shitttt..." she giggled, which made notti smile. ash had a pretty ass voice, it was one of them many things notti liked about her.

"watchu want to eat, baby?" he asked, taking the phone back out her hands. ash snapped her neck, turning to look at him. because like, fuck you mean baby..?

"don't do that shit." she replied, literally fighting back a smile. notti could make her fold easily, but she didn't want him to know that. but calling her baby, god damnnnnn. notti just laughed at her, he started putting in her wing stop order then paused.

"you still good with original wings?" he asked, making her nod in response. the pair used to eat wingstop all the timeee. he confirmed the order and showed her the phone, then remembered she couldn't even see straight. "it's coming soon."

"thanks, i'll send you the money back later.." ash said quietly, she hated people spending money on her. she just felt guilty for no reason, even though everyone around her was always flexing, she just felt bad if they spent anything on her.

"don't be stupid aj, you not sending me nothing but nudes." notti replied, mugging the girl. she always tried paying him back, even if something cost like two dollars. whenever he would try spoiling her, when they were together, ashlyn would constantly be asking if he was okay with spending money on her.

"you not fucking funny bruh.." she replied, his small joke catching her off guard.

ashlyn stood up from the chair she was in and started walking back to ddots room. notti followed slowly behind, watching carefully to make sure she didn't fall on her ass.

"did your fatass get fed?" ddot said, as she pushed the door open.

"i got wingstop coming!" ash grinned, ddots jaw dropped. he hated people ordering food and not asking others if they wanted anything.

"ddot don't swing bruh.." notti said, making dd laugh. "you got shit coming too, but you fuckin' built like a burger" he said under his breath. ddot smacked the back of nottis neck, then scrunched his face up.

"wait.. you bought aj food?" ddot asked, making dd dramatically gasped.

"you don't even buy me food and we blood!" dd said, which made everyone crease.

"it's just wingstop yall, chill.." notti replied, whilst ash just stayed quiet in the corner of the room. she felts nottis eyes on her the entire time whilst waiting for food, but suddenly it didn't bother her anymore.

"hollon jj calling me." ash said, confused. she answered the phone and was immediately swarmed by the three other boys screaming different versions of hi.

"my son, jordannnnnn!" dd shouted, louder than the other two.

"stay in ya place, you MY son." jordan replied, half way through laughing.

"whatchu want jay?" ash asked rolling her eyes, taking the phone off speaker and put it up to her ear.

"nah, put me back of speaker. i need to speak to my sons." jordan said, making ash scoff jokingly. she put the phone back on speaker and placed in the middle of the bed.

"y'all need to get the fuck outside." jordan said quickly, making the three boys look between each other. "edot coming to get y'all, be fucking ready bruh." he added, then ended the phone.

almost instantly, the boys grabbed the ski masks, guns and anything else they would need. ashlyn rolled her eyes once again at how they all completely disregarded her, but she decided on staying quiet.

the three walked out of ddots bedroom and went to go wait in the living room. however ash just stayed in her place on the bed, finishing her drink she had. a couple seconds later she heard the door open up again, this time greeted by notti.

"you gon be okay?" he asked, she nodded at him, not taking her eyes off of her phone. "erm, if you need anything like call me or whatever.." he said awkwardly, making ash slightly laugh.

"okayyy bruh, now go be on your avengers shit or whatever." she replied, using his awkwardness against him.

"ight you not bad," notti said, side eyeing the girl. "your food should be here soon, fatass." he added quietly, earning a mug from the girl.

"you had a lean belly at fourteen," she replied, which made notti grab the pillow closest to him and throw it at her.

"NOTTI" he heard ddot shout from the other room. he blinked slowly and sighed, then looked back at the girl.

"gotta go.." he said quietly, slowly turning around to the door.

"go then, dick." ashlyn said laughing, throwing the pillow back at the half closed door.

she watched as the door fully closed, and the house fell into complete silence. ash hated silence. she grabbed ddots ps4 controller and instantly put youtube on, purely for background noise.

she just hoped the boys would come back soon.

ash hated whenever any of them would be "outside". it made her have such intense anxiety to the point she wouldn't be able to function until they were back.

she once accidentally went on a drill with notti when they were fourteen and it was such an odd experience for the girl.

she was in the car with notti, edot and dudeylo. she was meant to be going straight back to nottis house to stay the night, however cblu and his minions were in sugarhill and there was no way any of them were going to let them leave peacefully.

"AJ GET DOWN BRUH!" edot shouted from the front of the car. ash wasn't dumb, she knew she could've easily been shot but she could physically move her body down.

notti had ended up putting both hands on the girls shoulders and pushed her into the footwell of the back seat. she held the back of her head with her hands, whilst notti tried covering her body. he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to her.

he felt her slightly flinch beneath him as shots got let off, and he couldn't help but feel guilty she was in this situation.

nothing really bothered ashlyn, not guns, not drugs, not alcohol, but being in a literal life or death situation because of her boyfriend was always going to be a scary experience for her.

after a few more minutes, the shooting stopped and the group drove quickly down the road. notti dragged ash's body back up, quickly inspecting her face, instantly sighing with relief once he saw she was all good. he pulled her onto his lap and pulled her into a tight hug.

"you good, baby?" he asked quietly, slightly stroking the girls head. she nodded in response to his question then pull her head from his chest. he pulled a confused look but smiled once he realised she'd given him a kiss on the forehead.

"imma give you whatever you want when we home, ma." notti said, making ash smirk.

"whatever i want?" she replied back, still smirking.

"anything."

"can y'all not fuck in my car? you're like what... nine?" dudeylo said, making everyone in the car instantly laugh.

they made it home completely fine, however someone had accidentally let it slip to jordan and he straight away went crazy on everyone.

jordan turned up to nottis front door, knocking like feds and practically dragged him out the house to scream at him. ash quickly interfered and explained it wasn't any of their faults, and if anything it gave him more reason to hate cblu.

jordan didn't speak to ash for a few days, however soraya soon talked him out of being mad at her. he then apologised and the pair made up, but he made her promise she wouldn't get into any shit like that again.

𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

y'all BEGGED for this to be updated so be grateful i swr on my momma 🥲

anyways , opinions on the lil flashback thing ??

also not edited soooo if anything's wrong deal with it 😣💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 215 17
When mariah grow up with a boy who name ethan until he passed away when she found a boy who look exactly like him.
22.7K 444 10
๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ โฆ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - two teenagers, amani carter and david reyes, learn they enjoy eachother for more than just sexual desires.
2.8K 136 4
๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, & ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...