EXCLUSIVE

Von thatchocolatefactory

somewhat of a TSU love story Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

257 8 0
Von thatchocolatefactory

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV

Man ain't no way I'm dreaming about this damn man, I'm down so bad. I palm my forehead. "Fuck where is my phone?"

I reached over to grab my phone, and bitch I felt an arm! I slowly turned my head and realized that... that was no dream. "Wtf wtf wtf" I whisper to myself.

He's out cold. Ima beat Jai ass!

I finally slipped out of the bed, swiped my phone from the nightstand and ran to Jai's room. This hoe is gone. What do I do now?

Group chat.

I sent SOS to the Death Row group chat so damn fast I had to double check if I actually sent it. I can't breathe right now, my damn chest hurts.

Incoming Facetime..
Death Row

Jessie pov

What the hell did this damn girl do to me to have me dreaming about her. I finally open my eyes and I realize I'm not in my room...nah.

I didn't. Fuck.

"Yall wtf do i do?" I heard from down the hall.
"Idk girl wake him up to some head or something" someone on the phone said.

I laugh and make my way to the living room. She's sitting at the island trying to whisper.

"That man can lick a plate of peanut butter clean," she said bragging.

I walk in smirking "you talking about me?"

KAIA POV

I bout jumped out of my skin when I heard that voice. I hung up so fast. He caught me. Can I lie my way out of this? How can I make this his fault?

"Not you in grown business, go brush your teeth or something" I waved him off.

"My bad i was just wondering who was licking the plate clean" he shrugged with laughter laced in his voice.

"See nah. I was going to feed you, but you gots to go." I said so deadass.

"Man, come on I'm hungry. You can't make a nigga a little breakfast?"

"Hell nah twin." I said playfully. "I got shit to do today."

He laughed and went to get himself ready to go.
When the door closed I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Kaia what the hell did you get yourself into" I said to myself out loud.

It's a Saturday afternoon, let me call my girl Ciara and see if she wants to get her nails done with me, I'm bored.

I open our text thread, shoot her a text, and close my phone getting in the shower.
I press shuffle on my shower playlist and Do 4 Love by Snoh Aalegra starts blaring through my speaker;

"I guess you wonder where I've been
I searched to find a love within I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go
My friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well, I'm in a daze from your love, you see
I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go
Some people go around the world for love
But they may never find what they dream of
What you won't do, do for love
You've tried everything, but you won't give up
And in my world, only you
Make me do for love what I would not do
Now my friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well, I'm in a daze from your love, you see
Now I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go"

Baby I was performing, Ms. Aalegra might have to watch out. Her job might get took.

I finished my shower and did the rest of my hygiene. I picked up my phone and saw that my girl is down, now I'm excited.

I contemplate wearing something other than a 2 piece set, before deciding on a brown set. What can I say? I'm weak.

I slide on some Chanel slides, grab my purse, and get ready to go get Ciara non-driving ass. But as I was heading towards the door, Jai stupid dumb ass comes in. With Lijah on his tail.

"You got in trouble huh?" Lijah said laughing in my face.

"Trouble? I'm a grown ass woman." I mugged him.

"Could've fooled me the way you hung up that mfn phone so fast' he kept laughing.

"Looked like her dumbass saw a ghost," Jai chimed in.

"Yeah this is why I hate yall" I left them in their laughter going to my car.

I said my prayer before pulling off and went to get Ciara.

"Heyyy" she sang.

"I missed you hoe." she pouted.

"I missed you too ma." I smirked at her.

"You're so fruity," she laughed.

"What have you been doing?" she asked.

"Jessie," I thought I said under my breath.

"WHAT BITCH!?!" "JESSIE JESSIE???" "THE NUPE???" she yelled so loud, he probably heard her from across town.

"Damn bitch, tell the world" I mugged her loud ass.

"Yall fucking?" she whispered dramatically.

I chuckled at her dramatics "Nah, not yet. But that man sure can eat." I danced in my seat with my tongue out.

"You're lying!!! He's mean as fuck, there's no way." She said in disbelief.

"Mean? He's a sweetheart." I said shocked.

"Yeah to you" she smirked.

"Just how I like em'," I smiled as we pulled up to the nail salon.

I just got some short white frenchies, and white toes for me. Ciara loves the elaborate shit, with the diamonds and things. I love that for her.

"I'm not gonna lie twin," i started to say,
"Your stomach in your back too?" she finished.
"Man hell yeah" I laughed, remembering I hadn't eaten today.

"You know what sounds good?" she asked
"Everything," I said, being dramatic asf.

"Nah fat ass, you like Asian food?" she asked. Man, my mouth started watering!

"Girl let me put you on," I said excitedly.

She was talking to me but I had a one track mind, Korea House. This bomb ass family owned Korean spot. My stomach was growling just thinking about it.

"Girl did you hear any damn thing I just said?" she asked with a little tude.

"Hell nah" I said honestly.
"Fuck you, ole raggedy ass" she rolled her eyes.

"Mmhm." I said still not paying attention while I park.

"It's timeeeee" I sang in a Mariah Carey pitch.

"Let's eat, you're not you when you're hungry" I laughed. She just rolled her eyes. Damn what you saying fuck me for?

Girl we damn near ordered the whole menu and it indeed did get eaten. I paid the bill since she paid for my nails.

And all of a sudden the sky was bluer, the birds were chirping, and the sun was shining. Food heals man.

We headed to the car, I'm smiling like a damn kid.

Ciara started to say, "Isn't that,"
Jessie.
Holding hands with a gorgeous ass, big booty, darkskin girl. I stopped in my tracks. Shocked. He then kissed her cheek with her blushing, and opened her door, allowing her to get in the car.

Sky? Dark gray, cloudy. Birds? Quiet. Sun? Gone.
Man what the actual fuck.

Welp.
I pulled out my phone, blocked him, and drove Ciara home. Music was playing but I couldn't hear.

Jessie? Really?

Damn.

-

-

-

-

-
And just like that? Nigga ruined it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.9K 236 25
『"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵"』 𝘈 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦...
62.2K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
6.1K 197 8
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐬...
668 25 7
IN WHICH... the lives of a former figure skater and the new basketball player on campus intertwine because of a singular cinnamon tasting kiss. origi...