SLANDER ,, apply fic

By -DOLLSZN

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ─── 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗦 wasn't one for the quiet life- she loved the click of the cameras and the way... More

TOLERATE IT • form
FINE LINE • cast
I KNOW YOU • one
NEW ROMANTICS • two
MARGARET • three
WHITE FLAG • four
FIGHT OR FLIGHT • five
WCBF (WFYL) • SIX

WHAT A WASTE • introduction

271 18 22
By -DOLLSZN

tell me why
your hands
are cold ?

FRANCIS was nothing short of lucky. For a girl her age— and for how much she was in the public eye— everyone knew who she was. Her days of fame started the moment she was born, but she truly stepped into the spotlight at ten when she starred in her first Disney show. From there she was involved in more feature films including Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Originals and Legacies as a main character. The aspiring actress couldn't be stopped now— unless it was by JUICE.

JUICE, the company whose entire purpose was to ruin the image of young nepo babies in the media since they started, such as Francis herself. They made sure every moment she didn't spend at home was highlighted and posted to their twitter page. Now that a secret of hers had gotten out, there was only one person to point fingers at. But Francis wouldn't be the last— she'd be the first of many.

leah sava jeffries as
Francis Rae Diop
"we never learn,
we've been here before."

• ⛸️ •

DAUGHTER OF ANNA DIOP &&. TREVANTE RHODES

"you keep following a fifteen year old with a camera, freak!" | she/her, 15, actress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
7.6K 104 5
i'm back with this shit- anyways why does my ruikasa fic have so many reads but yea ty for reading and even clicking on it
862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
122K 2K 18
A group of popular Slytherin boys suddenly get their hands on an unknown number. Aurora Snape isn't quite as innocent as one might think, and she pro...