The autistic hunter(Caring RW...

By Blackmega2004

Contrarely to the other autsitic people yours is much deeper. You speak with lots of stutter and can't even m... More

Bio and Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (lemon)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

1.3K 34 19
By Blackmega2004

We could see Yang looking around completely lost In the forest as she continue walking. She sight and look around until she ear something and prepare Amber Celica and was about to shoot a load when she see a black haired girls with amber eyes.

???:Woah calm down.

Yang:Oh...Sorry about that it's just the grimms and all are weighting on my system.

Blake:I see. Im Blake.

Yang:Nice to meet you im Yang.

The two stay silent for a minute.

Blake:Well i guess we are on the same team.

Yang:Yup. Now let's go find this chess peace.

They walk toward the ruin of the castle to get the chess piece until they ear Ruby's voice.

Ruby:YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Yang and Blake look around until they look up and see Ruby and Weiss both hanging on Y/n neck as he use his arms as whips to swing from tree branches to tree branches.

Yang:This guy will never stop to amaze me.

Blake:Me too.

Yang stare at Yang confused.

Yang:What?

Blake:What?

Yang blink a few time but shrug it off and Yang follow Y/n as Blake does the same. Blake then grab Yang and she use her grappling hook to get on a tree branch.

Blake:We can follow him better like that.

Yang:Damn your badass.

Blake:Sorry i already have my eyes on someone.

Yang:Oh no i didn't meant it like that! In fact i already have my eyes on a guy so yeah.

The two stay silent awkwardly and decide to follow Y/n by jumping from branch to branch.

Meanwhile.

Y/n continue swinging while Ruby and Weiss hang on his neck until they find the ruin of the castle. Y/n land in front of it and Ruby and Weiss let go of Y/n and Weiss puke.

Weiss:Never...again!

Ruby:THAT WAS AWSOME!!!!

Y/n point at the chess pieces and Ruby look at them.

Ruby:Hum...wich one are we picking here?

Weiss:Idk i don't think it have a real importance.

Y/n see a black ni-

I mean a black king chess piece and decide to take it.

Ruby:Oh well i guess Y/n chosed for us.

Weiss:Whatever. Now what do we do?

Yang:RUBY!!!!!

The trio look up and see Yang and Blake land in front of Y/n and his eyes widen at the sight of Blake as the black haired girl blush.

Blake:H-Hey Y/n...nice seeing you again.

Y/n hug Blake tightly as Blake blush but hug back.

Blake:Really nice to see you.

Ruby:Wait you know her Y/n?

Y/n put down Blake and Blake start explaining.

Blake:Y/n and i are childhood friends . My parents adopted him when he was still a baby. But...Let's just say that we had to seperate for big reasons.

Y/n look down sad.

Blake:I guess you are the family who took him over.

Ruby:Yeah. AND HE IS ALSO MY SUPER GIANT AND SWEETEST EVER BOYFRIEND!!!!!!

Blake eyes go wide as she feel her heart breaking.

Blake:Oh...I-I see.

Ruby jump on Y/n and stick to his chest broking more Blake heart.

Weiss:Hum can i ask a question? Since you two already started your team and we only have one member...what do we do? We can't have 5 members? Can we?

Blake:No rules are against it. I heard that there was some teams of 5. It is just very rare.

Weiss:Oh well i guess we are a team now. A giant, a gothic, a hyperactive child, a blond and me. Quite the team.

Yang:Cool right? And with Y/n nothing can stand in our way. He can beat ass like breaking twigs.

Y/n blush and look down.

Ruby:Yang you know he hate useless violence.

Weiss:Oh cuz he is a pacifist?! God the more i hear about him the more i see how useless he is!

Blake:HEY WATCH YOUR WORDS YOU....

She see the 4 looking at her.

Blake:Just watch your words. Y/n had a lot of problems due to his semblance so he had to run away so sorry if he dosen't like violence.

Weiss:Alright alright geez. Now what?

Suddenly a monster roar was heard and suddenly a deathstalker appear but it had someone hanging on it's sting.

The deathstalker move his sting making the boy let go of it and he land in front of the 5. The deathstalker move it's giant clamps and was about to snap it at the 5 but Y/n morph his hands into bigger ones and hold the clamps. Yang quickly jump pass the clamp to punch the deathstalker right in the eye making it scream of pain. Before he could do anything he was suddenly shot by a guy with a pink strand of hair and then smashed by the hammer of a ginger girl.

Guy:Are you all right?

Weiss:Yes we are thank you.

Girl:LET'S BREAK HIS LEGES REN!!!!!

Y/n suddenly turn his hands into tentacles and wrapped it on the two and pull them away as the desthstalker almost stepped on them. The death stalker let out a roar as the blond guy get up with his head still dizzy.

???:Ouch.

Suddenly one of the clamps of he deathstalker was shot ripping it off clean as up a cliff we could see a red heaired girl with green eyes.

The girl then jump down the cliff and then use her spear to slide down safely before jumping toward the deathstalker and stab it in the head making it roar in pain but it moved her away but the spear was still stuck in his head.

Yang:Welp. I guess we all die together.

Y/n then glare at the deathstalker and see it's pain so he decide to kill it painlessly by respect for this creature. He approach it and then his hand start emanating a black aura and he touch the deathstalker head.

Y/n:I-I-I-Im s-s-s-sorry.

The deathstalker suddenly die in a calm and painless way. It then dissapear in a dust only leaving the spear of the red haired girl. Y/n see the ashes of the deathstalker and bow respectfully toward it before walking away.

Weis:Woah.

Blond:Yeah. Woah. Btw your free tonight?

Weiss groan.

Yang:Damn. I know you are strong Y/n but killing a deathstalker by simply the touch. I-Im impressed.

Y/n look at his hand in sadness. Then Ruby hold this hand and smile sweetly at Y/n who smile back.

Guy:Well anyway thank you for that. Im Lie Ren and this is Nora.

Nora:Damn your sexy big guy. You single?

Y/n blush deep red as Ruby hug Y/n side.

RubyMINE!!!!

Nora:Shit.

Red hair:I am Pyrrha Nikos. It's nice to meet you all.

Guy:Im Jaune Arc.

Weiss:Wait the Pyrrha Nikos?! Do you want to be in a team?!

Pyrrha:But i thaught you were already in a team.

Weiss realize and groan.

Weiss:Damn it.

Ren:I guess you could join ours.

Pyrrah:I would like that.

Jaune:Yeah sure. As long as i can see this lady im ok.

He point at Weiss who glare at him. Meanwhile Y/n was just looking around until he see three beowolves ready to attack. Y/n then shake Ruby's shoulder and she see the beowolves and she warn everyone.

Ruby:GUYS LOOK OUT!!!!

The three beowolves pounce at the group but Yang and Ren shoot at them making them deviate of their way and land beside the group. Everyone get their weapon ready as Y/n stay still looking at the three beowolves. One of them get up and dash at Y/n but he hold his jaw and hold it open as he use his strenght to hold he jaw of the monster open so he dosen't bite. Suddenly Weiss rapier enter the beowolf head killing it.

Weiss:If your not going to fight then your useless!

She use a glyph to block one of the beowolf attack. Y/n then ear a branch cracking asnd see a ursa getting out of the bush beside Y/n and use his paw to hit Y/n in the chest but he was able to tank it and not even had a scratch. He then see the ursa charging at him like a mad bull and tackle Y/n but he was able to block the hit and the two start a strenght struggle that the ursa was winning until Ruby shot the ursa in the belly making the ursa roar in pain and Y/n use this opportunity to make a kick on the ursa sending him away. Y/n see Ruby who make a thumb up at him. Soon the other two beowolves died and everyone was exhausted.

Jaune:I-Is it over yet?

Suddenly a shadow cover them and when they look up they see a giant nevermore flying around like a vulture waiting for it's pray.

The nevermore then plonge toward the group as they all run away in fear except Y/n who looked confusd until Ruby grab his big hand pull him away from the nevermore landing point and when he land the nevermore create a huge shockwave sending Ruby and Y/n flying and as she fly Ruby hit her head agrainst a tree knocking her out and make her bleed from her head.

Yang:RUBY!!!!

Y/n land next to Ruby and when he get up on his knee he see Ruby still knocked out. He gasp and grab Ruby small body and see the blood coming down her face. Y/n start feeling the rage inside of him boil and Y/n then peck Ruby's forehead as Yang soon approach to see if Ruby is alright. The nevermore roar at the group and Y/n glare at him. He then give Ruby to Yang and then get up and approach the nevermore. His steps making a sound of stomps. At first the nevermore was not scared. But the more Y/n approach. The more he start stepping back. Until he start to fly up to escape like his instinct was telling him how dangerous Y/n was. Suddenly Y/n suddenly grow wings on his back and he charge at the nevermore with fire of rage in his eyes. The nevermore fly away in fear as Y/n chase him across the arena of the initiation. The nevermore then send it's feather to try to cut Y/n apart but the young man dodge every feather with spining and high speed motion as his mouth start lighting red and he suddenly breath a large amount of fire toward the nevermore but the birdbrain barely dodge it. But as he dodge he didn't see Y/n coming from high in the sky and tackle the nevermore from up. The two fall down dangerously toward the ground but Y/n start punching the bird and even rip one of it's wings off and punch the bird face with violence breaking it's beak appart. Y/n the grab the head of the nevermor and then breath fire at him destroying it's head and killing him. Suddenly Y/n ear a sound coming from his sides and see that three other nevermore were gonna get to him. Y/n quickly jump off the dead nevermore and then morph his hand into a blade and he then let out a roar.

He the charge at 1 nevermore and stab him in the chest with his hand blade killing it and then he jump from it and shoot a big fire ball toward the nevermore killing it and turned him into ashes. He then get hitted by another nevermore beak but Y/n was able to move itself off the beak and then cut a wing of the nevermore and grab it before hitting the nevermore with it's own wing killing it. Y/n then see the last nevermore letting out a roar and charge at Y/n at very high speed even breaking the sound barrier. Y/n then greeth his teethes and let out another roar and then he cover his body with fire coming out of his mouth who form some kind of egg shape and suddenly from the egg arms and legs pop out and suddenly Y/n emerge from it but in a drgon form.

Or

Or

Everyone even Ozpin and Glynda looked shocked at this as Y/n let out another powerful roar. Y/n then charge the nevermore as he does the same. Y/n them was able to tackle the nevermore and Y/n bite the neck of the nevermore and rip a big chunk of it. Y/n then drop the body of the nevermore and then charge a huge fireball and then shoot it. It destroyed the nevermore and turn the whole forest area of the initiation into ashes. The others were hidden inside an underground cave to protect from the explosions while everyone was at another zone. When the explosions stopped Y/n calmed down and return to human as his scales detached themself from his body and fall down like dead leaves. Y/n then fall down toward the ground and soon landed on a the ground completely knocked put and exhausted. As Ozpin see this he was so shocked he was not even noticing he was spilling his coffee.

Ozpin:What was that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...
403K 3.1K 11
(Wanted to make a short story and a AU) In Beacon High (Y/N) was an ordinary student who has no girlfriend or even popular among anyone, he try to fi...
269K 5.5K 70
This is basically like every other y/n self insert thing except the reader isn't an absolute fucking idiot! Also, I have zero fucks about anyone's fe...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...