Hail The Wicked ✓

By imjtstarr

The wonders of a tongue and lips can do. [A JINV SMUT FF.] STATUS: COMPLETED (2 chapters only.) _______ Hail... More

CREDITS & DISCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 - TAEHYUNG

2 - SEOKJIN

227 17 0
By imjtstarr

2 | Hail The Wicked Lips

    Looking back, Jin swore he had been so irritated that he almost kicked their bedroom door.

    It had been hours since he got annoyed with his fiancé Kim Taehyung, and he meant borderline annoyed with him. Tonight was supposed to be a big deal for the two of them: they were both accepting major awards for their individual movie projects which they had participated this year.

    The two of them already discussed and planned out this said event weeks ago --- he was even the one who picked out his suit to wear for the awards night at the atelier.

    He thought Taehyung was excited for the event.

    He thought it was okay, that he understood the event's flow.

    If they wanted to be on schedule, they had to leave at exactly seven in the evening in order to arrive just in time for the opening ceremony which would start at 8:30 PM.

    The venue was not really far from their place, but Jin still wanted to be early because-- well-- he was Kim Seokjin.

    According to Taehyung, he was the Punctual Jin for tonight.

    Jin wished he could say the same about Taehyung.

    In the seven years they had been together, Jin sometimes forgot that Taehyung constantly needed reminding about these types of things, although he did remind him --- many times!

    But no, Taehyung was still late.

    Jin arrived at their penthouse around 5:30 PM after spending the afternoon with his mother, only to find out Taehyung had just woken up from his siesta. He understood how he was tired because of his early call time for a magazine photoshoot earlier in the morning, yet he still couldn't help but be irked.

    Jin was waiting for a few minutes for him, hoping that Taehyung would move quickly with whatever he was doing.

    But again, shit no.

    This was Kim Taehyung he was talking about.

    His prep time was normally 35 to 50 minutes tops --- after an hour in the shower.

    When his platinum-plated Cartier wristwatch struck 7:15 PM, Jin barged in onto their bedroom unannounced, pure annoyance plastered on his face. He almost shoved the door open if it wasn't already opened. Fuck, so much for being dramatic. He was about to start his lecture about punctuality when he saw his fiancé in front of their vanity mirror.

    Putting on his favorite lip gloss.

    Red. Lip. Gloss.

    Bobbi Brown in Berry Red.

    Holy motherfucking shit.

    Jin's eyes followed as Taehyung gracefully glided the lip brush on his lips with precision, covering his supple lips with a deep red stain. This tedious ritual of his never failed to fascinate Jin --- his fiancé was always serious and deep in concentration whenever he put on his make-up --- as if he was taking a finals exam.

    Jin gritted his teeth and fixed his tie, his body already responding as his mind launched to a series of flashbacks.

    The first time Taehyung knelt in front of him --- giving him the best birthday present of all time --- his first, and definitely not the last, blowjob of his life.

    He was leaning back on the couch, gripping the throw pillows tightly as he watched Taehyung's head bobbed up and down on him slowly, leaving a trail of red on his hardness.

    He was also reminded of Taehyung kneeling on the kitchen floor, Jin keeping still as Taehyung cupped his balls, his tongue trailing the underside of his cock, and his focus on Taehyung's beautiful red lips.

    Fucking hell.

    That red lip gloss made him go crazy.

    Every single fucking time.

    Before he knew it, he was conditioned to that red stained lips of his.

    He should have fucking left the room before he could forget the award show later, but the moment Taehyung put down his lip gloss, Jin knew he was not going to last long.

    Taehyung popped his lips, making Jin's cock throbbed.

    Still completely oblivious to his presence, he went on and carefully checked his sleek bleached-blond hair.

    At first, Jin only blamed his red lips, but now the golden silk suit that hugged every sinue of him-- the Cartier diamond drop earrings Jin bought for him on their fifth anniversary that dangled hypnotically on each side of his ears-- the baby blue contact lenses he was wearing which made his eyes and jaws stood out--

    Good God.

    Taehyung was fan-fucking-tastically gorgeous.

    And he was Seokjin's.

    And he was Taehyung's.

    Seven years in this relationship, and he still couldn't believe his luck.

    "Hey, you okay?" Taehyung had asked, turning to him when he finally noticed him. Well, shit. He could not take his eyes off of his lips. "What time is it? Are we running late? Babe?"

    Babe.

    They only called each other that when it was just the two of them. The term did not affect him much now, but in this situation--

    Fuck, it sounded so hot and sexy coming from him.

    Taehyung stood in front of him, eyebrows raised.

    Then suddenly, he licked his lips.

    Right. Fucking. In. Front. Of. Him.

    "Jinnie, hey. I'm talking to you."

    "Uh-- what?"

    Taehyung shook his head. "Are you alright? You're kinda flushed. Are you not feeling well?"

    "Uhm-- no."

    Fuck, he could not stop staring at those lips.

    Taehyung studied him for a minute, and his baby blues found his honey brown orbs when realization hit him. "Are you fucking kidding me? The lip gloss? Seriously?!"

    So. Embarrassing.

    "Uh-- I-- shit, Tae. I can--"

    "Are you--?" His eyes widened upon seeing the obvious bulge straining inside his black silk pants. "Fuck, Jin. You're not kidding."

    Jin closed his eyes shut in frustration. He expected Taehyung would be somewhat aggravated for the wrong timing -- and boy, Jin should be fucking angry right now, not fucking aroused.

    Instead, Taehyung looked intrigued.

    An Intrigued Taehyung wasn't a good idea at the moment.

    Taehyung stepped back and puckered his lips, eyes still staring at the very obvious bulge in his pants. "Wait a minute, are you telling me that every time I put on my lip gloss, you get hard?"

    "Y- Yes," Jin answered breathlessly, nodding without shame, and Taehyung absentmindedly licked his lips again.

    Fuck, it only made him harder.

    "I wore the nude one yesterday, but you weren–"

    "That damned red lip gloss of yours, okay?"

    "But wh–" His eyes widened more. "Oh."

    "What?"

    "It reminds you of me sucking you off for the first time on your birthday."

    Jin's only response was a groan.

    His fiancé's bluntness really turned him on.

    Taehyung blushed a little, but he did not miss the flicker of mischief in his eyes. "Oh, wow. This is so interesting. What do you want me to do about it?"

    Jin's lust-filled mind could not muster a decent response.

    Well, he could jack off inside the bathroom, but that would not do it for him. He would spend the rest of the night with his Taehyung, and now that he knew about his red lips kink, he was sure he will never hear the end of it from him.

    "Jin, we are running late. We must leave now or-"

    "Fuck it, Tae. You know I'll always pick or."

    Jin's heart almost exploded when Taehyung grabbed his hand, making him lean on the vanity table.

    "Shit, we only have fifteen minutes, Jin."

    "Trust me. This is gonna be quick, babe."

    Jin stopped breathing as Taehyung quickly unbuckled his belt, kneeling in front of him. His fingers dug into the table, his hips immediately bucking up.

    "Just don't fucking touch my hair," Taehyung had warned him as he shoved down his boxer briefs, freeing his erection. "It took me twenty minutes to fix that."

    "Promise, babe."

    Licking his lips in anticipation, his eyes on Jin, Taehyung wrapped his hand around his cock and gave him quick but hard strokes. "Well then. Under fifteen minutes? We can do that."

    "Oh, fuck. Yes, babe," Jin grunted and he leaned in, Taehyung's mouth finally taking his cock.

    Right there, he stopped fucking thinking.

    One of Taehyung's hands was wrapped around his base, occasionally stroking up and down his long length. His other hand gently squeezed and rolled his balls, but all his attention was on how it felt to have Tae's lips around his cock --- and the sight of his lips marking the tip of his cock with a deep red ring made him harder than before.

    He did not need much.

    He had been so stimulated for the past hour, but this was… this was unbelievable.

    They had been engaged to this sexual part of their relationship ever since they did it, but it still amazed him how Taehyung tasted and touched him skillfully, knowing exactly what he needed and how he liked it, and what made him cry out his name.

    Jin could not look away at the sight of Taehyung between his legs. The view was so explicit, him in that elegant golden suit, doing wonderful things with his tongue and lips.

    For his eyes only.

    Jin hesitantly touched Taehyung's jaw, and he sucked harder, his fist gently turning back and forth around his cock.

    It felt so good he could not help moaning again.

    "Oh, fuck, I love you," Jin choked out, his voice raspy.

    Taehyung froze for a split second, his eyes going wide. Something must have clicked inside of him because he lowered his head and sucked harder. He moved his other hand to start stroking Jin's inner thigh with light caresses.

    Jin was in heaven.

    His mind was completely blank by the sensation his mouth caused him.

    Then, when Taehyung had taken him deep, he hummed.

    "Holy fuck," he cried out, the back of his head hitting the mirror as the vibrations traveled up and down his cock.

    This was the first time Taehyung did this thing.

    A small part of him wanted him to do this before but did not push it for he was afraid to hurt him.

    But shit, it felt so fucking good.

    Taehyung shot him a look as he kept humming around him. He swallowed him deeper, and he thought that his cock might be touching the back of his throat.

    After only a few more thrusts, he felt the tension coiling in the base of his spine.

    Taehyung was moaning softly, his hands running over Jin's thighs.

    He gritted his teeth, his cry grew louder as he sucked and licked. He could not feel anything but pleasure.

    It was so fucking good, and he was cumming.

    His name was all he could say, and finally, he exploded.

    "Taeee…"

    Every bit of tension gone from his body, Jin felt himself sank down against the table, feeling boneless and relaxed -- so relaxed and free.

    Taehyung licked him clean, thoroughly, before stepping back and licking his own lips. Jin could only watch him through hazed eyes when Taehyung grabbed some tissues and wiped his lips, removing the red lip stains.

    "Tae--"

    "You're welcome," he said with a saucy grin. He rummaged through his lipstick drawer and brought out a pink lip gloss. "So… is this okay? Pink doesn't arouse yo–"

    Jin growled and grabbed him, pulling him into his arms and planting a soft kiss on his lips. The kiss was innocent and simple, and they reluctantly stopped before things could get out of hand.

    "I love you," Seokjin whispered to his ear. "And thank you… so much."

    Taehyung chuckled, patting his head. "As if I'll allow you to attend the awarding ceremony sexually frustrated and with a raging hard-on. Don't make me stress, okay?"

    "Okay, duly noted."

    Taehyung checked the time. "Ugh. We are now legit running late. C'mo–"

    "They can wait. I don't mind arriving last. As Hobum hyung suggested, I need to have a dramatic entrance once in my career. This might be it."

    "Seriously, Mr. Car Door Guy?" Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes. "But really. Red lips? That's your kink, huh? Maybe I should wear it everyday."

    He let out a soft growl. "Says the one whose kink is weirder than mine."

    Before their conversation could dwell on other things, Taehyung finally pulled Jin out of their room and out of their penthouse.

    But it did not stop Taehyung from wearing that damned red lip gloss everyday.

    Jin did not mind at all.

    In fact, he bought him different shades of red lip gloss ever since.

●●●●●●●
[THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY. THANKS FOR READING!]

Hail The Wicked. © JT Starr, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
861K 28.2K 200
My Namjin oneshot book reached 200 chapters, and I still have more ideas. I'll still take requests.
17.9K 576 4
Naira- a fun loving and sincere girl who wants to achieve something, falls in love with her boss's son:Kartik Goenka who is also her senior at office...
359K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...