Give me back my body!

By Yayashcj98

New visited a fortune teller at a fair who told him that the next tall, dark, rich, and handsome person he me... More

😚 Characters' introduction 😚
#Chapter 1
#Chapter 2
#Chapter 3
#Chapter 4
#Chapter 5
#Chapter 6
#Chapter 7
#Chapter 8
#Chapter 9
#Chapter 10
#Chapter 11
#Chapter 12
#Chapter 13
#Chapter 14
#Chapter 15
#Chapter 16
#Chapter 17
#Chapter 18
#Chapter 19
#Chapter 20
#Chapter 21
#Chapter 22
#Chapter 24
#Chapter 25
#Chapter 26
#Chapter 27
#Chapter 28
#Chapter 29
#Chapter 30
#Chapter 31
#Chapter 32
#Chapter 33
#Chapter 34
#Chapter 35

#Chapter 23

275 28 12
By Yayashcj98

- FLASHBACK -

"Tay..." Called New softly. "I want to eat ice cream..." With puppy eyes looked, he blinked and pouted his lips cutely.

"You've a high fever and dry cough. No ice cream for today."

"Tay... Pleaseee~" He whined cutely again, shaking his boyfriend's hand so that he could get what he wanted. "Na na na naaa~ Just once, please~"

"No."

"Please~"

"No."

"Tay~"

"No is a no, Newwiee!"

New's eyes started to get watery. Once he blinked, the tears wet the pillow. "You do not love me anymore."

"What?!"

"You hate me."

Tay rolled his eyes. Why New's hormones suddenly became like a pregnant woman when in fact he was just having a fever?

New immediately turned his back from Tay and continued to sniff in tears.

Seeing him like this made Tay to finally gave up. "Fine. Just one." He said and New immediately face him with a big smiled in his face.

"Yes, just one. Newwiee promise."

Tay nodded before he wiped New's tears. "Just don't blame me if your fever or coughing get worsen." He said and pinched New's nose.

"I love you, Tay."

"I love you more, Newwiee."

- END OF FLASHBACK -

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

As soon as Fourth arrived at the class, he smacked Mark's head from behind. "Why did you leave me alone?"

Mark laughed. "I am sorry. My stomach acting up suddenly."

"Tsk! At least text me you're going to the class right after. I almost get caught by disciplinary teacher for smoking."

"I'm sorry." Mark apologized again.

Fourth took his seat and turned his head to Gem's table, only to see his belongings, not the owner.

The teacher came to the class and the first class began.

"Where's Gemini?" Asked Fourth to Mark.

Mark shrugged his shoulder. "It's listening class now. He probably at the library, as always."

Fourth looked again at Gem's table. "But all his things are here."

Even after second class began, Gem haven't return to the class yet.

Fourth had send him a message, asked his whereabout, but got no replied. Even his text from yesterday was getting ignored, he did not expect that Gem would replied him now.

When he walked to Gem's table and found his phone under the desk, he sure Gem didn't go to the library since he knew he always listen to some music while studying or reading.

"Fourth! Sit down! Class will begin now." Said the math teacher, New. (Actually Tay a.k.a Fourth's brother)

Fourth return to his seat and couldn't stop being worried about Gem.

Meanwhile...

Tay scratched his head awkwardly when realized all students were looking at him.

"Damn. I'm a teacher now." He said himself.

"Which chapter we are right now?" He asked as he took out a book.

"Chapter 5!" One of them answered.

"Oh! Trigonometric?" He gulped. "I'm bad at this. What should I do?"

"Sir, I don't know you're left handed too." Commented one of the students when she saw him held the marker in his left hand, was about to write something on the board.

Tay immediately change the marker to his right hand. "It's New's body, it will move itself." He tried to comfort himself.

"Hmm sir!"

"Y-Yes?"

"You've been standing there for 5 minutes without write anything. Are you sure you're okay?"

Tay blinked and then suddenly he massage his head. "Arghh! My head suddenly spinning." He cursed in his mind, couldn't believe at himself he was faking a pain just to avoid teaching these students.

"Class president."

"Yes?"

"Take care of the class. I will get sir Joss to take my class time. I think I need to go to infirmary now."

"Sure, sir."

"Get well soon, sir Newwiee!"

Tay hurriedly left the class, almost tripped by his own legs.

Looking at the teacher's behavior, it suddenly remind Fourth about his brother.

"I haven't get the chance to ask P'Tay how did he knew sir New. Both of them became weird after the accident. My brother not being himself so does Sir New."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

When New woke up and having no memories about how he ended up at the hospital bed, he saw someone sitting beside his bed.

"Bua?" He immediately sat up with eyes still glued at her. He looked around before looked down at himself, finally remembered that he fainted when he  visit Inn.

"Who are you?" Asked Bua.

It took couple of seconds before New got panicked, remembering he was still at the wrong body.

"How did you know my name? Why did you have New's phone? And why did you've New's identity card but not your own?" She shoot him with so many questions which New unable to answer. "The nurse call me about you fainting at Inn's room. How did you know Inn? I remember you. You're the man who is with New during the accident, right? How long did you guys know each other? He never talk about having any friends other than Inn."

Her endless questions only made New's head to spin more. He rested his head in his hands and began to rub his temples, trying to massage away the headache.

Bua let out a sighed. She stood up from her seat and took her handbag with her. "Let's talk about this again when you're fully heal."

"No!" New immediately stopped her. It was now or never. He needed to make it clear. He had to solve the misunderstood that happen behind their break up.

"Bua..." New gulped. "Actually..." He gulped again. "I am..." He gulped one last time and took a deep breathe. "I am Newwiee, your boyfriend." He finally said it!

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Gem looked around. It had been two hours since he being locked inside the old and empty lab. His hands already turned numb from all the knocking and banging the door. There's no way someone could hear him since the lab was place at the end of the hallway and in the building where no one wanted to pass by. This building once got burned, that's why they empty it and not used it anymore.

He slid down and sat on the ground, really hoping that someone from the class realized his sudden disappearance and came to find him.

He wondered, who were trying to bully him? After a year and a half he been in this school?

If it was the boy from the next class who gave him the note, he did not think he was the bully but he might be an accomplice, but could be an innocent too.

He sighed, and sighed again.

If only he could escape from the window, but his body couldn't even fit to go through. The one who locked him here really knew what he was doing and really chose a right place to lock someone.

He sighed again for the nth times.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"S-So, you're saying that you and that man have switches places? After the accident, both of you wake up in each other bodies?" Bua asked, confirming once again what New just told her just now. Yes, New had told her everything. He hoped she would believe him.

New nodded, holding back a sob that threatening to break free.

"So, you're him? And that man is inside of your body?"

New nodded again, feeling those disbelieved stares drilling deeper. "I know it doesn't make sense at all. But that's what happen. I'm not trying to avoid you, but.., I don't know how to face you with another man's face."

"No wonder. When I talk to you last time, he's not acting like my Newwiee. But, just to confirm it again. If you're really Newwiee, everytime he got sick, there's something he always want to eat? And what it is?"

New smiled. "Ice cream." He answered confident. "I'm craving for ice cream everytime I've fever. Even right now. I want it."

Bua smiled. "New.., it's really you." She immediately hugged him.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

It was rest time now. Fourth hoping he would at least find Gem here, but no. "Where the hell are you?" He looked around the cafeteria.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Asked Mark.

"I'm worried about Gem."

"He's a grown up. What could possible happen? Someone kidnap him? We're at the school now."

Fourth looked at his friend, judging him hard with his stares.

"What? No way! You suspect me doing something bad to him? I might not like the idea of you have feelings for him, but that's it. I don't dare to touch him. I don't want to get kick out from the school if Mr. Principal know I'm bullying his favourite student."

Fourth stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going?"

"I want to find him." He said and left.

He went to every places, even asked every students he passed by if they saw Gem, but again no one gave the answer he wanted to hear.

That's it when he passed by an old building. He did not want to enter the building, knowing that there's a dark story about it. Though it was happen a long time ago, a rumor said that a student kill herself by burning the lab down because of depression. It was just a rumor, but seeing the lab got abandoned, everyone couldn't help but to believe the rumor.

Fourth gulped his saliva difficulty before decided to find Gem inside the building. He went to every rooms but still no sight of Gem. Suddenly, he heard noise coming from the end of the hallway.

His eyes widened. The noise really coming from the lab. He tried to back off, in fear. Suddenly remembered the rumor he heard from his senior during his day one becoming GMM's student. "When you go there, you will hear someone trying to open the door. It was her, trying to escape from the fire she caused by herself."

Fourth put his hands together and prayed. But rather than getting scared of 'something', he was more worried about Gem's condition now. So he forced himself to check what was going on inside the lab.

"G-Gem, is that you?" Of course the other couldn't hear him. He stepped closer and looked at the door. It looked like someone really tried to break the doorknob from the inside.

He was about to knock the door but got jumped in surprised instead once the person from the inside succeed break it opened.

His eyes widened at the horrible sight. "G-Gem?" Gem's arm bleed. Fourth immediately stood up and went to him help. "How did this happen?"

"Fourth!" Someone called him, it was Mark. "Gem? Oh my God! What happen to your arm?"

"What are you doing here?" Asked Fourth to his friend.

"I'm trying to help you to find Gem since you couldn't stop being worried about him. He really in this building?"

Fourth nodded. "Someone lock him at the lab!" His knuckled tightened. "Gem, let's get you to infirmary first."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

TO BE CONTINUED

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 473 20
" I am tired of being tormented by my past mistakes. I didn't love you then !" - Gun " Why is your overflowing love for me torturing me ? I don't wa...
23.9K 1.5K 20
Tay Tawan was top agents who was put off field after a tragedy on a mission and now had to train the new recruits. One day, he woke up and found a na...
10.6K 511 6
What would strangers do on their wedding night? This is TayNew fanfiction. Edit: Now this is a short story after many requests. Media credits to the...
9.2K 681 30
"I love you "--Fourth "No you can't. Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "--Gemini _____________ Norawit Gemini, He was dead. Dead by...