πŸ”₯π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘'π–˜ π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“πŸ‘‘

By Solitary_0813

[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby... More

>πŸ’šβ€’πŸ’œ<
1-Devil King πŸ‘‘
2-Opposite Attracts ☯️
3-Prince 🀴🏻
4-Monster 🀨
5-The Villain πŸ‘€
6-Devil's Queen πŸ”₯🀴🏻
7-Liar πŸ’”
8-Burn Down πŸ”₯
9-Wash Me 😳
10-Domestic 🏠
11-Kiss Me πŸ‘„
12-Special KooKoo ❣️
14-Amuesment Park 🏩
15-First Day At Office 🏬
16-TrainningπŸ™‡πŸΌ
17-Anniversary πŸ’ž
18-HabitualπŸ™‚
19-Party Party YeahπŸŽ‰
20-Mine❣️
21-In Laws HomeπŸ’«
22-I Will Not πŸ’•
23-Into PleasureπŸ’ž
24-AnnoucementπŸ—£οΈ
25-PartyπŸ’ƒπŸ»
26-ShieldπŸ›‘οΈ
27-Challenge🀝
28-DuelπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
29-Devil😈
30-My QUEENπŸ‘‘
31-I Love You❀️

13-College Crush 😢

3.2K 193 40
By Solitary_0813

College Crush...~~~

📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙

In The Living Room......

"Butterfly." Jimin squeal while came in the living room hug his nephew he giggles hugging him back his twin too
join in the hug.

Jimin wave his hand cutely to jk who looked away instantly he roll his eyes and pull away from hug.

"Taetae my baby bear." Jin came tae giggles and run towards him jk sighed in frustration Mingyu chuckled Suga looking at jimin with his moist eyes shockingly.

"Taetae." Tae look towards stair with his wide boxy smile and run jk rolled his eyes and look at Suga and Mingyu mumble

"Can't they come together and what happen to you?" Jk asked coldly suga shake his head while avoiding gaze jk look at gyu while raise his an eyebrow he shrugged.

"Please take your seat." Jin said while coming towards them smiling jk nods and sat on a sofa and sign them to sit they nods and sat in another sofa.

"Dada." Tae chirp while squealing in his arm Joon laughed while hugging him dearly and they settle down on the sofa.

"If I am not mistaken, you are Yoongi right." Jimin said squinted his eyes he looked at him blankly while nodding his head jk, gyu and others looking at them curious.

"Omg small world right Mr shooting guard." Jimin giggles amusedly suga chuckle bitterly finally tae asked how do they know each jk feeling proud on his wife mentally.

'Fuxking finally someone have brain here.' Jk thought groaning and sigh.

"He was junior in college and best basketball player in our uni." Jimin said suga smile at tae when he look at him amusedly while clapped his hand twins too giggling jk smirk at his wify.

"Omg your college crush Park Jimin. Am I right hyung." Gyu squeal while looking at jimin who chuckled at him other laughed jk look at him concern.

Suga give him tight lipped smile while mumbling dangerously 'Thank you for reminder and for the big annoucement  Gyu.' He laugh nervously while asking apologize and look away avoiding his dark gaze he know he is doomed now.

"Aww don't feel embarrass Min Yoongi I know am very pretty and everyone's crush in our college." Jimin said sassy way while flipping his imaginary hair
others chuckled at him suga smile.

'It's more than just a mere crush min I didn't still forgot you even for a single second.' Suga thought and come back from his thought when jin said.

"Yeah! You are my brother afterall." Jin said in sassy way giggling Joon smile like a whipped cream jimin rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say HANDSOME I said VERY PRETTY." Jimin said with his tight lips smile while emphasized the words jin shrugged 'What's the different.' Jimin sigh mumble 'spelling.' While laughed on his own jokes.

"What is crush?" Tae ask furrowing jk looked at his wife blankly jimin smile and told him what is crush he made O shap on his lips jk bite his lip gawking
at his puker lips.

"How's Hyunsik hyung? did he come." Suga ask while looking at everywhere in the living room Jimin smile faded away others too twins stop talking to Tae's grandma and look at his mother sadly.

"Excuse me you all talk I should bring some snacks." Jimin said smiling with his moist eyes and made his way suga nods others smile sadly.

"Don't mention about him infront of my uncle." Tae said angrily pouting while glaring at him trio furrowed suga nodded confusedly the twin run towards his mumma same goes to tae.

"He is no more." Jin said blankly and went towards kitchen Suga shocked while feeling so bad and hurt too for hurting him unknowingly.

"10 years ago in a car accident." Joon said he snap his head towards him jk feeling bad for shouting at the twins.

'we are used to tae hyungie of others harsh words.' Jk close his eyes tightly while clench his jaw fisting his both hands

Suga bite his lips while nodding and excuse himself mingyu follow him jk sighed looking at his retract figure.

Time skip....

~~~ Dining Table ~~~

"Brother in law made tasty food for us He apologize to us for being rude and he gave kisses to taetae hyungie not us." Hyunsu blabbered while pouting to his mother who listen their blabber giggling.

"He always takes us bath and change our clothes." Jungsu said giggling jim coo at this jk's gesture while mumble thank you jk looking at him blankly.

Grandma furrow while looking at jk and tae then his son angrily who gulp while fiddling with his food she sigh.

"Didn't we tell you to keep distance to him." Grandma said blankly to jk who ignore her totally while feeding his lil wify she groan angrily.

"Why will he stay away from me? Am his wify he is my husband we should stay beside each other." Tae said while gulping his portion jk smirk proudly at his wify while looking at grandma.

"Tae baby you should stay away from him at least 3 years and don't sleep in same room" She said politely he huff while crossing his hand upto his chest chewing.

"First told him to stay away from his wife then I wil tell my hubby to keep
distance." Tae said while looking at his father who look at him furrowing like 'what did he do?'

"He don't even let me sleep with my momma and you also sleep with my grandpa. Jimin too sleep with shiki. Then, why are stopping him to sleep with me. Meanieeeesss hummp." Tae said jk chuckle darkly they looked at him shockingly while blush cheeks.

"You don't want prince charming." She threw her last weapon tae giggles jk looked at her darkly in anger.

"No Jimin said King is more powerfull
than prince charming and King will keep me like his treasure. So I don't want to become a princess when im already a Devil's QUEEN." Tae said pouting she glared at jimin who rolled his eyes namjin bite their lips control laugh.

"KooKoo you have to keep me safe as your treasure like jimin told" Tae said cupping his cheeks he nods and feed him more he smile widely and peck on his lips they gasped.

"I'll keep you as my heart my QUEEN." Jk said coldly in his deep cold voice he looking at him, blinking his eyes in so much curious.

"Did he even have a heart?" Grandma said in sarcasm he looked at her with his blank void eyes tae giggles.

"He just said he will keep me as his heart so am his heart. Grandma you are getting old I have to understand you everything now." Tae said giggling she palm his head in frustration and looked at tae when he again said.

"He have a heart I hear his heartbeat every night cause I sleep in his warm embrace." Tae said while hugging him jk caresses his hair softly jin smiled at his son.

"Common you oldy let them enjoy if they have no problem." Jimin said she nods while sighing helplessly.

~~~ At The Evening ~~~
In the living room...

"I said no it means no." Jk said glaring at him he pout while whine in his arm he sigh and pick him in bridal style.

"Don't worry tae we will come every weekends." Jimin said smiling he nod

Jk tell that jungsu and Hyunsu will not come with them because onwards jk will start his mafia training.

Then, who will take care of them but tae whinning to take them back after getting scold he agree.

He don't want to learn anything bout Mafia but Joon made him understand that he needs training because of jk's enemy.

"I will miss y'all." Tae said pouting and hug his mother who smile and pecked on his forehead and look at jk he still in his arm.

"Please don't scold him everytime." He plead emotionally and patted on tae's soft cheeks affectionately.

"Then, ask him to stop stubbornness." Jk groaned angrily he nods instantly in fear and look at his baby bear.

"Don't shout on my momma." He scold him while glaring at him fisting hands jk chuckled looking at cute doe eyes.

"Come outside when you done with your shitty drama." Jk said and made his way outside of the mansion before giving him in joon's arm carefully he shake his head sighing.

"Is he behaves like this always." Joon ask tae shake his head mumbled 'he only behave like this with you all and others not with me but sometimes he get anger on me too cause of me.'

"He don't touch you in bad way right." His grandma asked they shook their head in disbelief tae shook his head.

"He is a good boy." Tae pout she nods boringly and patted his head softly he smile and hug her.

"Grandma I want to learn cooking." He said whinning she chuckled and cupped his face softly and pecked on his cheeks.

"How will I teach you when you are going and he don't want to leave you here for a day." She said he nods and pout sadly she caresses his hair.

"Ask him to teach you." She said with a helpless sigh he wide his eyes and nodded happily and run outside of the mansion shouting joon gasped when he suddenly jump from his arm.

"Hubby will teach me." They chuckled at him and followed him. Jungsu and hyunsu also run with his Hyungie.

~~~ Outside of the Mansion ~~~

"You took two days leave and you are going in a day." Mingyu said jk nodded while waiting for his wify impatiently

"Tomorrow I will take him in a park." Jk said they looked at him shockingly he rolled his eyes and glare they smile nervously and look infront.

They snap their head when tae came running, shouting hubby and giggling jk instantly came outside of the car.

Tae hug him jk take him in embrace while checking him thoroughly and tae cupped his face in his soft hands.

"You will teach me cooking." He asked jk closed his eyes in irritation and nod while gulping his anger.

He made him sat comfortably and he also take his seat. Tae wave at family they wave back suga looking at jimin with his teary eyes Jk notice it.

"It's better make him yours this time rather than looking him from far like  sick puppy." Jk said while looking at rare view mirror suga looked at the mirror with his wide teary eyes.

Mingyu smile sadly while nodding his head. Tae looked at him confused and poke his cheeks he look at him while raising his an eyebrow.

"With whome you are talking." Tae ask while playing with his piercing lips he shake his head mumbled no one and asked suga to drove away.

He nods and drove the car looking at his mini with his moist eyes then he focus on the road while sighing with his heavy heart.

Tae snuggled in his crook mumbling 'I am tired KooKoo.' Jk roll his eye while pulling him more close and pecked on his earlobe softly while mumble back.

"When are you not tired?" Jk said with  mockingly he pout in his crook while whined while glaring at him cutely jk chuckled at his cutie pie.

"Sleep love." Jk said coldly and pecked on his lips while holding his chin tae smile shyly and snuggled again.

He blush whenever jk called him as LOVE

He blush whenever he pamper HIM

He blush at every action of his DEVIL

Still unaware of his feeling.

What is called this?

Why he feels in this way?

Other hand....

Jk adore HIS cuteness

Jk adore HIS giggles

Jk adore HIS pout

He also don't know what is this?

He always feel weak infront of him

He feel to keep him safe and pamper

Cupid already done his work.

Just need to know about their feelings.

.....................................

Take care be safe 💚💜

Thank You ❤️

I would update this book twice in a week.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 3.6K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
437K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
81.2K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
34.7K 1.5K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...