Remembrance ~ Glamrock Freddy...

By froggywonderrs_

AMAZING COVER IS FANART DONE BY @LadySkeletøn ON TWITTER! GO CHECK THEM OUT!! What ever happened to Bonnie? H... More

1-New hire
2-...Replacement? No way.
3-What the hell is wrong with him?
4-His fault.
5-The awakening
6-Friends

7-Explanation

88 4 0
By froggywonderrs_

Bonnie looked in the distance at nothing in particular, collecting his thoughts.

Gregory. That was the kid that caused all of this. The kid that hurt his friends, destroyed the pizzaplex, and took Freddy.

Mike and Gregory just looked at each other, trying to decipher what was going on with Bonnie. The latter picked Gregory up off of his shoulders and set him down on the ground. Even if he was angry, protecting children still came first.

The three were silent as Bonnie walked closer to Mike's side rather than Gregory's, all while sporting an almost pained face. The repairman looked to him in confusion but realization soon dawned upon him, leaving only Gregory in the dark.

Bonnie whipped his body around, now facing the teen. "I-It was your fault...you did this to them!" He shouted, looking angrier than ever. Gregory's eyes widened when he discovered the reason as to why Bonnie suddenly left his side.

"Bonnie, calm down." Mike said, looking the bunny in the eyes. "You need to hear the full story before getting ang-"

"I already know what happened, Roxy told me! And I can't believe Freddy would allow that!" Bonnie shouted, now making it seem as if he thought Freddy should take blame. Gregory gritted his teeth and re-approached Bonnie. 

"Don't say anything about Freddy! He was the only one not trying to murder me that night! He's my best friend, you don't even know what you're talking about!" He growled. By now Mike had given them space to argue.

Bonnie laughed in amusement at the fact Gregory seemed to think he was the one closer to Freddy. "Oh, do you really wanna go there kid? I've known him longer than you could-"

"Both of you, stop!" Mike finally shouted, interrupting as the other two looked like they were about to kill one another. They looked at the repairman in annoyance.

Mike cleared his throat at the harsh looks he was getting. "Bonnie," He continued. "Gregory did what he had to in order to survive. Freddy didn't always know what he was doing, and reacted just like you did when he found out about it." He said, reciting the information Vanessa had told him of that night.

Bonnie huffed in defeat. "Fine, whatever..." Gregory was surprised to see him calm down so easily just from Mike's words. "I just want them to be fixed, can you do that..?" Bonnie finished, looking at the repairman in desperation.

Mike sighed in thought while Gregory chuckled internally. The latter knew how bad the condition of the animatronics are, and found it somewhat funny that Bonnie thought Mike would be able to fix them. Clearly, Gregory still didn't know much about the repairman or his skills.

"Sure...I'll try. I've seen some of their conditions, and that's why I've been holding off on it, but I'm already here and they'll only get worse, so..." Mike said, trailing off towards the end.

Gregory was surprised Mike agreed whereas Bonnie smiled brightly, and even in all of his mangled-ness, the two could see how thankful he was.

"Thank you!! I'll bring Roxy and Chica as soon as you're ready!" Bonnie gleamed, grinning from ear to ear. Gregory and Mike both looked somewhat confused however -- they looked at each other then back to Bonnie. A few moments went by, then Gregory decided to address their confusion.

"No Monty?" He asked, clearly confused as to why Bonnie hadn't included the gator. A thick tension hung in the air as an upset expression settled on Bonnie's face.

"Uh...I don't know where he is, but I don't really care about him anyway, to be quite honest." The bunny said, looking uncomfortable. Mike quickly assumed the reason why he was behaving this way.

"You did barely know him, it's not too surprising." The repairman said, allowing Gregory to find out a bit of the other's backstory. Bonnie sighed and seemed to be deep in thought -- debating whether he should say something or not. Eventually, he decided to just let it out.

"It's not just that...ugh, he threw a bowling ball into my stomach! If he hadn't destroyed me I never would've gotten put out of commission." The bunny complained, getting more and more worked up as he talked. Both Mike and Gregory went wide-eyed at the confession, both looking guilty for different reasons.

Gregory felt nauseous all of a sudden and almost couldn't speak. "W-Wait....you're that Bonnie?! As in the one Freddy can't talk about without getting all sad?!" He shouted, looking nearly horrified at the fact he'd been somewhat rude to someone he knew was very close to Freddy.

Mike calmed down from his own guilt of what happened the day Bonnie went missing at Gregory's revelation -- he found it humorous that it had taken the teen so long to realize just who this animatronic actually was.

"Were you even alive for the other Bonnies, kid? Who did you think Freddy was talking about?" Mike chuckled. Gregory pouted and rolled his eyes as he was made fun of, but the repairman continued on. "But...I can't believe I didn't say anything sooner, I should've known Monty did it."

Those besides Mike didn't quite understand what he meant exactly. "How do you mean?" Bonnie asked, raising one eyebrow as Mike sighed in annoyance at the memory.

"He...had a virus. It was most likely just after he damaged you that I noticed and removed it from him. It was the same thing that got Foxy decommissioned."

Bonnie looked lost in his mind. Years had gone by that he'd spent hating Monty for what he'd done, but it practically wasn't even him? Who did he have to blame, then?

"So what you're saying is...it wasn't really Monty's fault?" Gregory asked, taking the words from Bonnie's thoughts and saying them out loud.

Mike shook his head 'yes' in a slow manner while Bonnie was still processing. The bunny's eyes seemed to return back to their normal, attentive state -- and that's when he finally spoke.

"Now that you say it...everything happened just after he went in for a new casing." Bonnie admitted, both he and Gregory looking at Mike for more answers.

"Yes, exactly." The repairman confirmed. "Whoever installed his casing also inserted a virus into him. I didn't know for sure if he had hurt you at the time, so I stayed quiet...I shouldn't have, though..." He finished, looking as guilty as ever.

The look Mike had on his face was enough to make Bonnie, and even Gregory, feel bad for him.

"I can tell you feel bad about it Mike, but don't worry, it's not your fault." The bunny told him, drooping his shoulders in an effort to show the calmness he felt -- ultimately causing Mike to understand Bonnie didn't think he was at any fault and therefore was comfortable in his presence.

Even then, Mike still felt wrong. He looked to the side and let his head drop ever so slightly.

"I suppose...but I definitely could have-"

And then, out of nowhere, came a new animatronic. He tapped on Mike's shoulder in a light manner and the repairman didn't even seem to flinch at the random entity appearing.

Both Bonnie and Gregory were speechless at the animatronics sudden appearance and his...interesting...design. It was almost as if someone had ripped apart an animatronic who didn't have a casing, then lazily put the wires back into place before attaching a random mask to it.

Even with the animatronic's lazy construction, it's facial design was a different story. The mask it wore wasn't friendly in any type of setting; Gregory couldn't imagine any child not being afraid of it. But, even as Mike turned around to see the animatronic, he wasn't a small bit fazed.

"Mike-" The animatronic said quietly, hoping to not draw much attention by the people Mike was with but seemingly failed, because he was cut off with a screech.

"What the hell is that?!" Gregory shouted, looking almost horrified by the animatronic while Bonnie held a less exaggerated but similar expression.

Mike rolled his eyes and waved Gregory off, still with his back to the teen. The former gave his attention back to the animatronic, Ennard, that stood before him, and motioned for the other to continue what he'd been meaning to say.

"Vanessa's mad...at you, mostly. For leaving her to carry his body downstairs by himself." Ennard informed him, feeling bad for Mike and still speaking quietly as he wasn't sure exactly who the other people around were.

Mike grimaced in realization, suddenly remembering that he left Vanessa all alone. "Oops...thanks, though. Keep looking for Monty." The former told Ennard, sending him back off to look for the gator.

Before Mike knew he'd be repairing multiple animatronics, he sent Ennard to look for Monty simply because he was curious about him. The repairman hadn't heard any noise around the pizzaplex coming from the gator, so he wondered what kind of condition he was actually in.

Now, though, he figured it was worth it to repair Monty in addition to everyone else because -- like he said -- he was already there, so might as well get it over with.

Mike pressed a quick and soft kiss to the cheek of Ennard's mask before the latter was off, leaving the three together again. Mike turned back around to face them just as Gregory began talking.

"So? What was that...thing?" He said, trying not to sound rude but genuinely not knowing what to call Ennard. Even though he wouldn't have been so impolite if he'd asked, Bonnie was curious too. Mike pondered his answer for a moment before deciding.

"Just, yknow, an endoskeleton." The repairman responded. He acted as if the animatronic had been any normal endo, but it clearly wasn't.

"Okay...but why-" Gregory started, but was abruptly cut off by a phone ringing. Mike removed the phone from his pocket and answered the call, but not without the other two noticing how he still used a flip phone.

"Mike, where are you?! Why did you leave?? Freddy is NOT light!!" Vanessa shouted, complaining about the heavy weight of the animatronic's body.

Mike sighed and rolled his eyes, only half meaning it. "Calm down, it was worth me leaving, trust me." He said, referring to Bonnie. "We'll be down in a sec, chill out..." Mike grumbled, hanging up the phone.

Bonnie chuckled at this. When he knew Mike, the guy acted somewhat immature and laid back with a father-like demeanor appearing once in a while. Since they'd just met again, the bunny almost thought that first personality was completely gone.

"Yknow, for someone as old as you, you act like a child." Gregory said, clearly teasing Mike. Bonnie giggled while the repairman smiled and slowly approached him.

"When you have to put up with as much as I do you can act however you want." Mike chuckled, crouching down to Gregory's height before flicking him on the forehead. The teen grimaced in pain as a headache had already started approaching while Mike began his descent downstairs.

"Bonnie, go grab the girls and come to parts and services. Don't let them near Gregory, though." He called out. Bonnie smiled again as he remembered the repairs they'd be getting.

"Got it! Thanks again, Mike!" The bunny responded, watching the other man exit. He turned to Gregory who looked at him in return. They both silently agreed he'd be better off staying right there while Bonnie got Roxy and Chica -- it'd be safer, surely.

-
-
-

*So, yes, just a reminder; there will be Michael x Ennard in this story (as said in the description). It plays a small role so even if you don't like the ship it's still fairly avoidable, but just wanted to give another heads up as we're now getting into it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.9K 53
Glamrock Freddy was on a long term relationship with Glamrock Bonnie, that was until he disappear and was replaced Montgomery Gator. Freddy resented...
12.5K 426 12
"𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺...𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪...
28.9K 736 18
*Amazing cover is Security Breach fanart by @Doe 🏳️‍🌈 🦌 the deer drawing dogs on Twitter! They're incredibly talented, and definitely worth checki...
21.3K 599 48
After his unexpected night at the Mega Pizza Plex, a lot of things had changed. Vanessa was fired after being found unqualified. The animatronics wer...