Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Luminawriting

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI

4K 115 195
By Luminawriting

A/N: MDI this has smut. Be kind this is the 2, 3, and 4th time I've written smut. This is long and I won't lie I was very comfortable and overly giggly. How do other aces write smut?
_____

"Dinner's ready," I said poking my head out. I find Simon enjoying the sunset and Konrad getting firewood.

"Who's cooking?" Simon asks a cup of tea in his hand.

"Diego." The two froze and sighed. "It's not that spicy." I could see the conflict in their gaze. The two of us are good cooks sometimes they will join me and Diego in cooking, it usually leads to me yelling for everyone to leave the kitchen so I can cook.

It's been a few years.

I'm shocked we lasted this long. My novelty wore off so quickly after they had to live with me outside of the military.

Today we moved into our new home in Switzerland. My room was at the end of the hall, the master bedroom. I unpacked my bed first and then the other furniture. I had fun sitting back and watching my three strong men carry heavy shit into the house and watching them take off their shirts, sweat beading off them. I felt like a real lecherous man watching them move around. I noticed neither Simon nor Konrad had such things. Later this day I'll go shopping with them for at least some decoration.

He had a few things I'd gifted him. They each had one of my strange artworks on his wall, a few family photos, but other than that it was sterile. I noticed Simon kept all his military things hidden, even his skeleton masks were folded up and packed away somewhere else.

Konrad had a little more personality, his favorite football team, of course, my artwork of him, and a few of his military stuff. His bed was custom made, and most of this house was custom made for these tall people. I and Diego bought the house and Simon and Konrad got the inside refurbished.

"What did you have to take out?" Konrad asks Diego. He looks up hurt and sad.

"Onions, chilis not because they spicey because of the texture, tomato same thing," He turned to me eyes burning with agony and pain, "And beans."

"Shush, I am delicate."

"Passenger princess," Diego grumbles.

"And?"

"Are you gonna help us unpack or sit there and look pretty?"

"I will tell you where to put things and how I want things laid out," I state. I already had an idea where shit would go.

"Yeah yeah," Diego roll his eyes, "sit your pretty ass down and let's eat."

We sat down, Both Simon and Konrad had no spice tolerance. It's funny watching them eat Diego's cooking. He used all the powers of his ancestors to make these white people cry and grow some tastebuds. Watching them grit and bear it, the most difficult fight of their lives was funny. Simon suffered more than Konrad; his British palate is struggling.

Simon and Konrad never sat together, Diego or I or both had to be between them. They were cordial but not very... friendly. It was incredibly awkward with Simon and Konrad the age gap was one thing and the autism was another.

We spend a week unpacking. Before I unpacked my room, I painted it. I was adding my own spin to it. I sat on the walls painting for hours and hours. Soon my walls were complete, but I still wanted to paint so I began to paint Diego's room.

Did he know? No

Did he care? Slightly

Did he stop me? Not at all

He had a cool jungle theme a golden temple in the back and piercing yellow eyes from the forest darkness. This mural was right behind his computer setup. The other side contained the forest into a field of flowers and the last wall was a peach. His gaming setup faces a blank wall. I spent several streams bragging about it.

Konrad dragged me off to draw the hills of Austria; specifically, of his hometown. It was hard, it had to be perfect. So, bless his parent's hearts they took over a thousand photos so I could get every angle. Watching his face light up was pretty cute, like seeing his inner child be at peace. My mistake was drawing the bakery he spent a few days finding the best bakery for bread. apparently, he tried in America and couldn't find "proper bread".

I had to convince Simon. He only agreed after it wasn't over the top, something nice and not intrusive. So, I painted his ceiling. Constellations that glow in the dark paint. It took a long time; I feared my neck would be stuck tilting up. This wouldn't be bad since everyone is taller than me.

"What do you think?" I turn to Simon he cranes his neck up and smiles.

"It's beautiful."

We took a week off in Austria. What a stunning place. I took so many photos I had to buy more storage. I could see myself becoming an alcoholic here, with this drinking lifestyle, it was mega fun. Konrad insisted I try "real" bread... It was bread.

"Let's go on a hike," I look over at the tall Austrian.

"Why?"

"It's a lovely scenery."

"Is it far?" Simon asks.

"It's short, and it's over a hill," Konrad said pulling out a backpack already backed. I looked over to Charlie who nodded, and we took off.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU KONRAD!" I shout as we finally reach the final destination. It wasn't a hill; it was a mountain. My legs were Jelly and I wanted to die. I felt sweaty, dirty, and lied to!

"Yeah, you shouldn't have tricked her." Charlie agrees.

"I didn't," The blue eye freak said calmly, "This is a hill. Mountains have snow on them," He states matter of fact. I look over to Charlie who gave me the same look, that's.

"You know what!" I took off my prosthetic leg and gave it to Simon, "Carry my ass all the way back, I ain't walking!" Charlie turns away laughs and folds his arm. Konrad blinks before easily picking me up and beginning to walk.

Besides that, little lie, Austria was fantastic.

We had three weeks together before Simon had to return to 141 and Charlie had a runway show in France. I was bored, I had more to unpack but didn't feel like it. Simon and Konrad had unpacked everything very quickly and precisely. Charlie had his set up and only a few more boxes of his figurines to unpack after getting his display shelf delivered here. I still have more than half to unpack.

"Do you need help?" I look over and shake my head, König leans against the doorframe arms crossed. "You need to unpack it—"

"Shush you cannot rush procrastination; I don't have a deadline looming over my head."

"Y/N," he said my name like I was a naughty girl. I look at him irritated; it feels like he's pulling rank.

"You want to go on a date?" I ask changing the subject. He froze arch a brow and a smirk crawls onto his face.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Chocolate tasting."

"You just want chocolate—"

"Shut up it be a delicious event."

I knew what I liked; I knew what I didn't like. I didn't try what I was iffy about.

"Try it."

"It has nuts."

"You ate almond nuts and Pistachios."

"That's different," I whisper staring at the bite side piece of chocolate.

"...How does Diego do this?" I hear him whisper under his breath. I scrunch my face up and look at the piece of chocolate.

"... So, I eat it?" I ask for the nth time today.

"Meine Süße it's up to you, it's only chocolate—"

"Chocolate is life shut up." I grab the piece and immediately eat it.

Instant regret.

I hear a low chuckle and see Konrad looking away hiding his face with his large hands. I looked around and quietly spat it out into a napkin and hid it in my purse. I took a drink of water swishing it around and swallowing it. I turn back to Konrad who silently giggles.

"I'll kill you—"

"You are so melodramatic."

"... I'm calling your mom and telling you are bullying me—"

"Please please please!" Konrad turns around eyes widening his blue eyes pleading. His hands reach force grabbing both my wrists in one hand. "I don't need— I don't need scolding."

"Really?" I tilt my head, "But why would you like me—" I look at him with a smirk and lean in making sure no one else on this tour could hear us.

"But didn't you like it when I scolded you last night—" His eyes darken his face reddens and he covers my mouth.

"Maus, fordere dein Glück nicht heraus. Ich gebe nicht so leicht nach." He growls. He twists his face away as the waiter passes around another round of chocolate. His cold blue eyes lingered on me; I could see his mind swirl.

"You were begging."

"Let's go home and I can show you." He growls a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Nah," I straighten up looking at the chocolate, "we got twenty more."

I could see the King dying from blue balls. I wonder how far I could take this until he erupts. He didn't care for the chocolates only giving one-word responses. Once he was done, he sprung up and grabbed me.

"I still need to buy chocolate," I innocently bat my eyelashes at him. His eyes darken more, and his neck turns pinkish. I walk around letting my autistic indecisive and overthinking take over. I spent over an hour saying out chocolate. I got several for Simon, Sweet milk chocolate, normal milk chocolate, 35% cacao, 75% cacao, and 100% cacao. I needed to gauge why chocolate he liked before I then gifted other chocolate with things in it.

I then just bought anything that screamed Diego. Taffy? check. Nuts? check? Extremely dark and bitter chocolate? check. Overly sweet tooth rotting chocolate? double check. It was a lot, I knew the workers there were seeing dollar signs, and licking their lips with anticipation. In all, I did become their favorite customer. I did buy the same chocolate, like 10 bars of it.

I look over to see Konrad leaning against the far wall near the exit, arms folded. I could see a scowl on his face, head slightly tilted as he saw right through his brows. Those intense hungry eyes bore holes into me. I walked over oblivious and smiled at him.

"I'm ready to leave." He grabbed the heavier-looking bag with one hand my free hand with the other and dragged me out.

The ride back was intense silence, besides my music. I look down at Konrad's hand fighting my smirk. His hand clenches down on my thighs practically covering half of it. I looked out the window, I could feel his predatory gaze landing on me. His grasp tightened, prying my legs slightly ajar.

I let out a yawn. I could always yawn on the spot, so I did, "I'm going to take a nap when we get back—"

"Nein." He growls, "You've been toying with me Maus—" I look at him innocently batting my lashes.

"And why would I do that?" I ask swallowing my smirk. We come to a stop light, and he twists his body towards me. he gripped the stirring wheel tighter.

"Don't toy with me," he said slowly and lowly.

"What will you do?" I ask smirking. He leans forward his forehead touching mine.

"I'm bending you over the kitchen counter and fuck you till you can't walk." My mouth felt open, and he drove off speeding once we got onto the rural roads.

I fucked up.

I let out a sigh once we got home his grip tightened on my legs. "If you run—" I open the door ready to run for it.

"I ain't a coward," I grumble. He squinted at me.

"If you run, I will fuck you where I catch you." I stared at him and closed my door.

"You better carry the chocolate and my ass out of this car," I said and waited for him to move first. My face was flush, my body ached, and I didn't want to admit that this direct and blatant depiction of desire turned me on.

He rips my clothes off, his rough fingers manhandling me. Maybe I Shouldn't have teased him. He pushes me down, "You such a tease Maus— I know you not oblivious," He breathed down my neck. He plopped me down on the countertop, grabbed my legs, and flipped me onto my back.

"Brats need to be punished," He growls. His tongue was warm against my excited pussy. He flicked my clit before eating me out. I let out a sharp moan as he sucked hard on me. I grab onto his hair pulling. His arms were wrapped firmly around my waist holding me close to him. I couldn't run.

You will scream my name," He growls lowly. It's far different not having control over our own pleasure. My legs raise as I kick his back as I chase my high, no sound comes out of me nothing but ragged breath.

It was a slow build-up in my lower stomach... more like the upper uterus section, the build of adrenaline, and like a snap of a finger it all crashed down around me. I lurch forward grabbing his head. My brows furrow as my breath gets stuck in my throat. My body tenses and I fall back down huffing.

He didn't stop.

"Wait—"

I took in a sharp breath in and felt as if he stole another orgasm out of me.

"Stop that!"

He continued.

I slowly drowned in the building pleasure the pressure slowly increasing until he stopped. I look at him slightly annoyed but also relaxed. I knew the next orgasm was going to be more dramatic than the last.

"I can't wait anymore," He grumbles fiddling with his belt. His eyes were glued to my pussy, he looks almost drunk on it. The power of a seductress woman, all great men will fall to her.

I push myself up and grab his slicken chin, lifting it so he can look at me, "Look at you, so pussy drunk whore."

"Passen Sie auf Ihre Worte auf, Maus." He growls, eyes burning with irritation and pure domineering lust.

He threw his belt to the side and lowered his pants enough for his cock to spring out.

If my eyes could have fallen out it would.

His cock was nearly as thick as the smallest part of my wrist. It was also a long and slight curve to it. That thing gonna hurt.

"Where is that supposed to go?"

"I'll be gentle—"

"... Wear a condom, I don't want to get pregnant, not on the countertop." He took one out from his wallet... How man of him.

"Look at me," Konrad demands as I feel him prodding me. "I want to see you as I take you," he whispered leaning in for another kiss, I could taste myself on his lips. It stung. He moved slowly, but it hurt as he opened me up. I winced but he powered through. I put a hand on his chest, but as soon as he bottomed out, he snapped his hip.

"AHH!" I gasped as he set a brutal pace. With one hand he prayed my leg open and with the other, he grabbed my neck squeezing.

"Scheiße, du bist eng." He chuckles, tilting his head with a smirk on his lips."Is this want you wanted Prinzessin?"

In and out.

In and out.

"Singe für mich, Taube."

"Konrad~"

"Nien! My name!" He growls squeezing my neck.

"König~" I cry, he smirks and tilts my head up, so I can see those blue ocean eyes. I never understood why women moan when they are being slammed into, but at this moment I did get it. I was winded and it was wonderful. It was a soft symphony of gasps and light moans. His speed increased.

He held me down and pistoned me with all his force. The sound of skin slapping consumed the room along with his low grunts and my moans.

"Kon—" I knew he was close when his tone grew whiny, soft muttering in German. I felt my skin grow clammy and sweat roll down his forehead. His speed and trust stuttered, but he didn't stop riding out his own high. My nails dug into his back as I clenched down on him. "Ngah~"

He pulls me flush against him, lets go of my neck, and lifts my chin, "Never do that again. I'm letting you off easy." I blush at those words. Konrad pulls me close and kisses me.

"... I am tired," I state the obvious. He chuckles pulls out and picks me up. Carrying me off to his room.

I couldn't walk for three days.

"Maus need anything?" Konrad asks poking his head into my room.

"The sensation in my thighs! in my hips! not being sore!" I hear him chuckle as he walks in.

"Want a hot bath?"

"Yeah... Add milk and honey, I want to bathe like Cleopatra," I grumble.

"Love," I look over to see Simon leaning against the kitchen door. "It's late." I stared at him clean plate in my hands. König was back at work and Charlie was out with Soap, Gaz, and Roach boys' night out camping.

"I forgot I had dishes to do—" Simon sighed and walked over helping me unload and reload the dishwasher.

"Now, go to bed."

"I'm not tired." He sighs and scans the room seeing my open can of energy drink.

"You shouldn't be drinking those love."

"They're tasty—"

"This is why your sleep schedule is fucked." I pout and look away. He was completely right but this backward schedule just felt right.

"C'mon I'll tire you out—"

"You're not making me do PT, right?" I ask nervously, he looks back and chuckles. I still went to the gym mostly to keep my body not stamina.

"I was thinking something more intimate," He smirks sweeping me off my feet. He kisses tenderly as he walks to his room closing his door behind him.

"I want to make love to you." He said setting me down on his bed and chasing my lips as I backed up. "Let me help you." He whispers.

"Ok." He took off his shirt, his muscles glistening in the dim light of his lamp. I see old shrapnel and gunshot wounds in his flesh. I ran a finger down his body, from his chest over his abs and down to his sweatpants. They hung loose on his hips; I caught his eye. They weren't smug but a little love-struck.

"Like what you see?" I took off my own shirt, my skin blooming with goosebumps. His eyes stared down at me, at my breast.

"Yes," he kisses my neck, down my chest. He praised every inch of my body as if I was a gift from Aphrodite herself. His hands grab at the flesh of my sides. He dragged his tung down my stomach as he pulled my shorts off.

His finger ghosted my entrance, his thumb pressed firmly into my clit, and I let out a gasp at his action. It didn't take long for him to make me wet, with his other hand he pushed in a finger. He slowly pumped his finger brushing against my G-spot. I let out a low moan. I rest my head against his pillow taking in his strong scent.

I let out a gasp as he added another finger stretching me out, "I need to prep you, or it'll hurt." I felt a small smile forming on my lips, it's still gonna hurt but at least he cares. I felt his finger curl and dig into my G-spot It felt so different than having your clit sucked.

"Simon!" I gasp as I come undone around his finger.

"Relax, it'll hurt less," I nod and from the corner of my eyes, I could see the red head of his cocked. I swallowed, trying my hardest not to drool.

He grips my hands, interlocking his fingers with mine. I fell his hips rocking against mine. He kept a steady past, not trying to fuck his anger out. his head hung low next to my ear. I could hear his ragged breath and slight groans and moans.

The slow pressure built up again, from the friction against my G-spot from the repetitive hit of my cervix. I let out low moans before his pace sped up, and the low sound of skin slapping rang out.

"Slow— Slow down!"

"Let me cum in you, please." He whispers like a desperate man.

"Ok," I said my mind going blank.

Warm explodes inside me.

Oh shit.

My eyes widen. I stared at Simon who didn't seem to notice.

"Deary, you better get me an anti-baby pill, because if I get pregnant it becomes a family problem!" I said frantically.

"Love, you got your tubes tied."

"And?"

"And also, Endometrial ablation." I stared at him my heartbeat slowly subsiding, "but if it makes you comfortable, we can get you a morning-after pill."

"Good..." I lay down Simon pulling me into his arms, and we fell asleep.

I could walk the next day.

Hallelujah.

Later that week Simon had to go back into the fields leaving me with Diego, which means a shit sleeping schedule for both of us!

I open Charlie's room to find him squatting in his chair talking to chat. He looks over and ignores me.

"Are you taking a shit in your chair?" I ask. Charlie fell right out of his seat.

"What the fuck!"

"M!"

"What? Either you were about to scam your fans, or you were taking a shit." I sat in his chair and look at his chat, which was spamming random shit.

Arugger: Who's that?

"I'm his girlfriend."

Leomiest: FINALLY!

Charlie stood up and glared down at me, "Get out of my seat!"

"You can sit on my lap." He froze and pursed his lips. He groaned lifted me sat down and sat me on his legs.

"There."

"Oh!" I turn to him, "I have an important question I want to ask you."

"Ask away."

"What animal are you afraid of?"

"Bats."

"Why?"

"Rabies."

"Are you afraid of the ocean?" I ask again.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why are you so curious?" he asks looking down at me.

"Well I was watching a few reaction videos about thalassophobia, and I don't know why people fear the ocean," I answer honestly. Charlie rests his chin on my head staring at his monitor.

"Well, it's the fear of the unknown."

"Of what?"

"Animals— Cthulhu," he jokes.

"... So would you rather die in outer space or the ocean?"

"Outer Space?"

"Why?"

"I will be the first man to die—"

"That's white man territory, I know you got some Spaniard in you, but you're not that white to die in space." He laughs hugging me tighter.

"And you?"

"Ocean. At least I die in the place I was born on the planet I was born. Even if I am lost at sea I am not lost forever, in space you are." Charlie let out a long whistle.

"How poetic of you."

"Nah I'm just autistic and don't like new things." He laughs and shakes his head.

"What's your plan for this stream?" I ask him.

"What a few room tours of my followers."

Budgroni: You said you're gonna show us videos of M.

"Oh yeah," Charlie said looking down at me with a devious smile. "Be prepared to defend yourself."

The first clip plaid I was on the phone, "I taste delicious, I would eat myself out too." Charlie paused and looked down at me.

"Well?"

"I am tasty," I said calmly taking a sip of his drink.

The next clip plaid it was me yelling at Soap, Gaz, and Roach. "Why are you failing me twice? Just half ass one! Not two!"

Pause.

"I stand by stand I said."

Next.

It opens with a scene where I was talking to Zuri and Arabella, "There is a difference between skat and cannibalism!"

"What?"

"You can delude yourself with cannibalism, you can't with Skat! It's always gonna be shit!"

paused.

RIngalinglog: What was the context for this?

"Look they said they wouldn't commit cannabalism if they were starving, which I call bullshit. So many people think they wouldn't, they would—"

"I wouldn't."

"Men of god have committed cannibalism, you're no better—"

"I am a child of god!"

"Your browser history would say otherwise."

Next.

I got dragged!

I forgot I said most of these things. A few even make me shocked.

"People say you're such a cunt, but like you're a bitch shut the fuck up." It was a clip of me saying that to a bully in high school right before I got into a fistfight.

"Look I'mma find a man older than my dad," My face contorted into a wide smirk, "he can call him daddy too."

"Charlie let me put lip plumper on your dick!"

I purse my lips staring at the screen and seeing the smug face of Charlie behind me. "Anything to say Flaca?"

"Iconic," I said calmly leaning back into him, like he was a throne. "I am simply inspirational."

"You're autistic with no filters." He counters.

"Yet my rizz got me three men." I snap back.

The chat went wild.

Polyamory?

"Nah we are Corner folks, Y shape, if you catch on." I wink for the chat. I leaned forward and muted his microphone. I lean back and whisper. "I will put you in your place."

"I like to see you try," He smirks, amusement in his eyes.

"Come to my room when you're done."

I grabbed all the things I needed, new bed sheets, toys, and rope. I watched his stream and once he was done, I waited on top of the drawers next to my door. He would not be expecting me up there. He opens my door and I drop down on him. There is one thing I am better at than him, ranging from bigger people. I cuffed his hands and blindfolded him.

"Gisele!" I shove him on my bed and Chain his hands onto my bed frame. I sat myself on top of him, a knife and hand. I pull off his blindfold. That stupid smirk! I almost stabbed him to make a point. "Well, well well." I cut open his shirt, he wasn't even mad about it.

"You little butt weasel!"

"You're so cute when you're mad," He teases yanking on his cuff. He looks up and frowns, "Are these real police cuffs?"

"Yeah?"

"Kinky."

"Shut up!" I sneer my brows punch together in anger. He did that on purpose. Humiliating me like that.

"Now now— Ngh!" I shove my hand down on his growing bulge and he lets out the filthiest strangle moan.

"I remember you said you be free to use for me," I see his eyes glaze over and darken as his smirks widen.

"And what are you plan—" He let out another strangle moan as I pushed down again, his hit thrusting up. I feel a heat pool in me.

"You're going to beg for my forgiveness," I growl unzipping his pants.

"I like to see you try." I give him an evil grin for the first time his smirk falters as I get up and reach for a box of goodies. He slightly lifts his body and I shove him down. I took off the oversized sweater. His eyes widened, he licked his lips and smirked. "For me?" It was one of those sexy dresses that was easy to access. He rolls his hip.

I grab him by the neck, "Be a good puppy and behave," He smirks.

"Make me," I slapped him across the face which only made his smirk widen. I reach into the box. I see his eyes on the object. I held it up for him.

"It's a vibrating cock ring." His face slightly pales, smirk slightly falters before it grows wider.

"I'm not scared."

"Good." Grab his pants and threw them somewhere else. His cock was slightly darker than the rest of him, it was nice. I slipped on the cockring and tied his prosthetic legs up.

"What are you doing—" his hand slams backward into the pillow back arched as I turn on the vibration with my phone. He let out the sluttiest gasps, as his body tensed.

I watch as he writhes and squirms the clanking of the metal handcuff on the metal bar of my bed. I give him a small smirk as I rest my pointer finger on his tip, "Please please!" He begs, it was music to my ears. I reach into the box and pull out a thin rod, and his eyes widen. Wait!"

"Why?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He pleads. He knew what a Cock plug was. I slip it into his slit. "Aaahh~" The body shutters.

"You should have considered this outcome before you humiliated me," I see his eyes growing glassy. I grab the shaft of his cock and begin to pump him. His heavy labored breathing and writhing brought a sadistic smile to my face. His cock began to twitch.

"Take it out! I need to cum," he begs his voice cracking as he whimpers for me.

"Puppies need to be trained~," I said back. I watch as his cock twitches and ooze of white cum slowly flow out, the plug wasn't big enough to stop cum from flowing. I lean forward my legs sprawled out. I drag my warm tongue up his cock, a gasp left his mouth. He was salty and it took over my tastebuds I could only taste him.

"NNGH~" Diego let out a pained moan as I roughly pulled out the rod. I wince and drop it off on the towel on the ground. "Please~"

He let out a sharp gasp as I wrapped my mouth around him. I slowly inch down his shaft taking more of him in. I feel his legs underneath me straining under my weight his abs tensing under my touch. I got down to the base without gagging, my throat tightening around him as I hollow out my cheeks and sucked.

I felt like a vampire sucking his soul out from his dick.

He let out the loudest gasp, and soon a string of Spanish slipped out, "¡Mierda! Más despacio... ¡No puedo! ¡Por favor!" He cries bucking his hip into my mouth, shoving his dick father down my throat.

The sound of slurping consumes my room.

It didn't take long, with the help of the cock ring and his sensitivity he cummed in my mouth. I look up at him only to find him looking down at me, face flushed, eyes dark deep with desire. I swallow and stick out my tongue, a small smirk pulls on his lips. I crawl forward straddling his body letting my bare pussy sit on his abs. I dragged myself forward and kissed his lips.

"Ride me!" His voice comes out strained and horse.

"No!" His eyes widen and a low whimper leaves his lips. "I have one more thing." I reach into the box my shit-eat grin spread across my lip. I pulled out a strap-on.

"No no no! Please!" He whines as he pulls violently against the cuff, and I fear they break. I push him down wrapping my hand around his neck.

"Don't disobey your master." I kiss his forehead and put on the strap-on, letting him see how wet my pussy is as I do so. His eyes linger on me hungrily. I grabbed a bottle of special lube; it had some weed in it.

I should thank Zuri when I get a chance.

I poured it over my finger and onto my hip, he gasped at the coldness. "Wait!"

"I'll give you a second." He closes his eyes. And I saw an opportunity and took it. He swallowed my finger up. I put in a second one, he gasped as I stretched him out, once he was loose enough. I drenched the dildo in lube before pushing it into him.

"¡Mierda!"

I didn't give him a chance to breathe. I set the pace. Fast. He let out a symphony of moans and curses as I pummeled him.

"AAH~" Diego moans his hips jerking I lean bag grabbing one of the rope strings and loosening his right leg. I lift it up angling the dildo deeper. I watch as his eyes widen, grow teary-eyed, and his body jerks at my force.

Watching a man fold underneath you, is the sexiest thing ever.

"Fuck!" He whines out as cum shoots out of him, landing on his chest. His pants eyes glazed over. I pulled out of him pulling another moan from him.

"Cariño," he said softly. pulling on his cuff like he wants to be released, "Please."

"Hm?"

"Turn it off."

"Why?" He looks at me with those pleading eyes. I could see tears in his eyes.

"If you don't, I'm going to break out—"

"Try," I whine as I stand up throwing the strap-on off onto the towel with the other toys. Listening to his filthy whorish moans made me wetter than I imagine, I was dying to feel him inside me.

"¡Mi amor!" He begs as I slam myself down on him, the sting of feeling him slit me open was delightful. I feel the warmth of his cumming inside me. I rest my hands around his neck as I fuck him, his strangled moan was like music to my ears. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan of my own.

"Look at you," I smirk, "All cute and useless for me." I lean in slowly at my pace. "Scream my name~" He slams his hip up into me hard, hitting my cervix, I let out a sharp gasp. I move up but strong hands slam me down.

"Mi turno pequeña," He sits up kissing my forehead as he slams my hip down. I fell into his body as he used me like a fleshlight. "Voy a castigarte." His speed slowly increased; my mouth fell open his body ran scorching hot. His hands squeeze the flesh of my hips roughly as he controls my movement.

"NNAhG," I bite back my moan. I feel his chest rumble with laughter. It irritated me so I clenched down on him, making him moan. He slams a hand on my ass hard. I let out a slight shriek. "Slow down!"

"Can't I'm close!" He whispers. I bit down on his shoulder hard my arms clawing at his back trying to slow him down. He slams into me hard and stops as he cums again. He pulls out quickly and rips the cock ring off. He let out a long sigh, "Finalmente..."

I pushed up my legs and felt like Jell-O, his strong arms locked around me, a low growl in his throat, "Don't you even think about it. Once I catch my breath, I'm fucking you till morning." He didn't let go, sitting up and untying his leg.

I did not sleep at all.

By sunrise, I think he decided I had enough.

"Now what did we learn here?"

"You're a cunt." He slams his hip hard into me, making me whimper.

"You should be so glad I love you because I wouldn't have humored this." He warns holding me in his arms. "I'm not a pushover, remember that, Cariño."

"... But you look so hot pathetic—" Another sharp thrust.

"I can go back to fucking you." He warns, his tone serious.

"I can't feel my legs," I mumble.

"Let's take a bath."

I avoided Diego. I stayed in my room. Since when could he be like that? So... dominant? Was he always that hot? I couldn't stop blushing at the thoughts of that night. I couldn't even watch his streams without falling for those honey-kissed eyes that stared so intently into the monitor. It took me a week before he opened my door.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asks walking in. I hid my face, why was his voice so hot?

"No."

"Don't lie." He sat down on my bed trying to flip me over.

"Stop!" He stops.

Diego looks down a small smirk on his face. He felt his face flush at the memories of that night. He ran his hand down her back she flints and pulls back. "Are you still embarrassed?" He asks lowering his tone to a husky whisper.

"Shut up!" She snaps hiding her face in her sheet. "I can't look at you the same! I can't sit on your lap the same! I can't bully you anymore!" She complains, Charlie laughs and flips her over pulling her legs around his waist.

"Look at me."

"No!"

"Look. At. Me." He said slowly. She lowered the blankets and avoided his eyes. "You're so cute when you're flustered." He whispers.

"Stop that!" She whines.

"Why you're so cute when you look pathetic." Tears swell in her eyes. "Are you really gonna cry because I'm teasing you?"

"Shut up!" She punched his shoulder which only made him laugh.

"Let me fuck you again~"

"What are you a bunny in heat?"

"Yeah."

"Only if you wear bunny ears and a bunny tail butt plug." She stammers out. He tilts his head a smirk on his lips.

"Sure." Her mouth fell open.

"I think you're kinkier than Graves."

"Mi amor compared to me, he's Vanilla."

What have I gotten myself into? Three men as wild as beasts. Heaven or hell this is my life.

Ending Route: Corner Folks

Word count: 6K 
-------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE!

This originally was a mix between both Ghost and König's route mix together to some degree it is still, but I decided to add a little more originality to it! I decided to listen to some fans and let Charlie be like the ugly ass dumber cat that they adopted. Y/N got her two pure-breed Dobermans and that one dumpster cat. I think the four would move to Switzerland for the quiet life Y/N wants and it's in neither Britain nor Austria, a new start.

Since this is an awkward situation they are pretty new to the Poly life and are working hard to establish communication. In all it's three awkward motherfuckers trying to romance walls of anxiety... and then their Charlie that charismatic mother fucker

I named this Corner Folk because Y/N is the Lynchpin of a Y shape aka the reason why there are corners and because of the Youtube mini Series Corner Folk in Monument Mythos as I was Watching Wendigoon's video as I thought of these endings!

Thank you for reading the Poly route with some fan service for my Charlie fans. If you only wanted the Poly route then the fic ends here but for Ghost and König individuals that's up next!

SMUT:

I keep Ghost the softest as I subscribe to the belief Ghost would think Sex is the most vulnerable action between two people and is sacred. I think as this relationship develops he could be rougher, but the ending is more or less talking about his stamina.

I rewrote after the other two I kinda figure out what I was doing. König is the opposite of Ghost rough and punishing. I think König gets a kick out of power and power play, but since Y/N is so small he was holding back.

I was listening to Doja Cat as I wrote Charlie's giggling and kicking my feet as this satisfied the sadiest in me. I did not intend to make him the freakiest one but I think it suits him. The "real" him outside of the puppy Y/N has molded him into is a jaguar domineering and possessive AF.

Ps. I had to look up so much for this chapter... My search history is a curse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
33.9K 1K 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
795K 19.7K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
66.3K 1.7K 46
Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ 𝑺𝒄𝒚𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏, a tough and cold SAS soldier, haunted by the da...