๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By dwnsm_

Enid Byrne, a sharp-witted and fiercely independent hunter of Artemis, finds herself thrust into an epic ques... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต

๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ

412 14 1
By dwnsm_

"Wait, so you're telling me that this blond headed guy with a fragile body killed the Minotaur?" Enid laughed at Grover, looking at Percy who was sleeping peacefully. She walked over to the desk, where one of the Minotaur's horns was located, and examined it a little closer, slightly surprised, which she wouldn't want to admit. "I wonder when Goldilocks will wake up."

And as if she was summoning the devil, Percy's eyes opened with difficulty. Grover immediately sat up straighter in his chair as Enid leaned back against the desk, crossing her arms. The satyr gave Percy a reassuring smile "It's okay. You're safe."

The boy looked at the Minotaur horn then back at Grover and said in a small voice. "It really happened."

"Well, it's a big deal to kill a monster like that." Grover said pointing at the horn with a proud smile. "So, i wanted everyone to know-"

"Did you see it ?" Percy cut him off, forcing Enid to glare at him followed by an eye roll. "Did you see what happened to my mom ?"

"I did..." Grover looked at the ground guiltily. "I'm sorry...for...everything. My job was to protect you, to get you here safely. Maybe if i'd told you the truth a little sooner, your mom would still be here-"

"Please...stop." Percy turned his head away from looking at Grover.

"I know this isn't easy but i wanna talk about it."

"I don't."

Enid tilted her head to the side as she saw Percy get up from the bed. He sighed. "Your job was to get me here alive. So your job si done."

"Where are you going ?" Enid asked him as she saw him approach the door.

Percy stopped, looking at the girl. It's like he didn't even take the time to notice her presence when he was talking to Grover. "It was so important i get here cause my father's a god. So i'm gonna go find him."

Grover exchanged a look with Enid. "Yeah, but it isn't that..." He was cut off by Percy who left the room, slamming the door behind him. "...simple."

Enid walked towards Grover, noticing the guilty look he still had. She put her hand on his shoulder as a sign of empathy. "This guy seems to be really stubborn. But he still does need your help."

Grover sighed, resting his head on Enid's hand in comfort. "We should follow him."

He stood up quickly. Enid raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "Do we have to? Because I was planning to go see Lu-"

"Peter Johnson is here !"

Grover looked at Enid who closed her eyes desperately. "You've got to be kidding me."

The two started running to quickly reach Percy. Enid walked in first, followed by Grover who kept yelling. "Wait, wait, wait, wait! Um. Mr. D, Camp Director. Mr, D, this is, uh, Percy Jackson."

"Yeah, Grover. I heard him the first time." Mr. D said in a bored manner as he took off his sunglasses.

"Yeah. But did you ?" Percy said with a frown, forcing Grover and Enid glared at him.

"Okay." Enid grabbed her arm as well as Grover's, pulling them both a little further. She leaned towards Percy. "You really don't want to start with this guy."

"He's starting with me." Percy defended himself like a five year old.

"Okay, Goldilocks. Do you even know what the D stands for ?" Enid raised her voice, growing more and more annoyed with Percy.

Percy frowned, confused, and looked at Mr. D. Grover sighed. "The D is for Dionysus. That's Dionysus."

"What do you mean, Dionysus ? The- Like the god, Dionysus ?" Percy said looking at Mr. D, unable to believe it.

"Yes." Enid and Grover said at the same time.

"No way..." Percy slowly approached Mr. D's desk, followed by Grover and Enid who stayed close to him. The boy cleared his throat. "Excuse me, Your Highness?"

Enid closed her eyes, desperate for Percy. "Oh boy."

"I think my dad may be around here somewhere. I don't know how to ask for him. I don't- I don't even know his name. But i think i should see him. I just...I think i really need that right now." Percy avoided Mr. D's gaze, becoming more and more emotional in his words. "Can you help me ?"

Mr. D kicked his feet off his desk and sat back in his chair, taking a serious tone before speaking to Percy in a soft voice. "Actually...I think i can. Son."

Enid was taken aback by his response. She looked at Grover who was as confused as her, narrowing her eyes.

Percy frowned, as surprised as them. "Dad ?"

"Yes, Peter."

"It's Percy."

"Exactly." Dionysus said. "Now, before we get to know each other, there's something very important i want you to do for me, okay ?"

Percy nodded as Mr. D continued. "In the galley, there is a bottle of 1985 Château Haut-Brion. Will you go fetch that for me ?"

Enid closed her eyes desperately. Percy frowned again. "Is that really all you have to say to me ?"

"Hey, um, Mr. D, even if Percy was-"

Grover got cut off by Mr. D. "Uh, uh, uh, bup! Grover, quiet, please. This is a nice moment, don't ruin it."

"Seriously ?" Enid whispered as she rolled her eyes. "Has alcohol gone to his brain or something ?"

"The galley is right down that path. Grab that bottle and i'll talk to you about whatever you want." Mr. D said to Percy. "You know, uh...you, uh...me, who cares ?"

The three children glanced at each other. Grover exhaled softly and Percy sighed before starting to walk towards the door. But he quickly stopped when he saw a centaur coming. Enid smiled when she recognizes Chiron.

"Percy." He said after a small moment of silence.

"Mr. Brunner ?" Percy said, confused.

Grover walked toward them, Enid following him. "Uh. Mr. Brunner's real name is Chiron. Camp activities director."

"Immortal trainer of heroes." Enid added, leaning in to be part of the conversation.

Grover smiles at her. "Yeah, he is-"

"Children, thank you. I'll take it from here." Chiron cut them off. He turned his attention at Percy. "Percy, this must be a lot for you to process."

"Oh, no. Its- It's fine. I mean, you're a horse-"

Enid discreetly nudged him in the arm as she whispered to him. "Don't be disrespectful."

Percy whispered a small 'sorry' back as he turned his attention back to Chiron and continued. "My father won't talk to me unless i get him a drink. Well, this all seems totally normal and reasonable."

"Oh, no, no, no, no. No." Chiron cut him off. "Mr. D is not your father."

Grover and Percy turned to Mr. D as Enid tried to hold back her laughter. "Yeah, really surprising."

"I could be." Mr. D shrugged as Enid rolled her eyes at him.

"Yes, but are you ?" Chiron asked him rhetorically.

Mr. D complained, rolling his eyes.  "Why must you ruin everything ?"

Chiron groaned softly as he turned to the three children. "Mr. D knows that Zeus has forbidden him from consuming alcohol. And that demigods are able to do things for gods that gods are forbidden to do for themselves. Mr. D was taking advantage of that."

Percy glanced at Mr. D who just shrugged innocently.

"Percy. Walk with me and we'll start again. Hm?" Chiron said. Enid and Grover started to follow them when Chiron stopped them. "Give us a moment, please."

Chiron and Percy left. Grover joined Enid who was watching them through the window. He sighed. "This doesn't feel right, Enid."

"What, success ?" Mr. D laughed. "You got the boy to camp alive. Don't overthink it."

"Yeah, but it's..." Grover sighed again as he stopped himself from talking.

"Yeah, great. Goldilocks is alive, but we're still useless." Enid complained, crossing her arms over her chest.

Grover looked at Enid for a moment before returning his attention to the window. Enid clenched her jaw as she rushed out of Mr. D's office. She heard Grover shout her name, but she didn't turn around. She simply walked towards the archery targets, where she spent most of her time practicing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 229 12
in which, the daughter of Hera, goddess of marriage, women, family, and childbirth starts to develop feelings for another demi-god, the son of Poseid...
85.5K 1.5K 113
In which, Adira Lancaster falls in love with her rival, Percy Jackson OR he falls in love with her first, unknowingly. She only seemed to think about...
45.6K 1.8K 26
"๐ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง" the sister of Annabeth Chase had her world turned upside down because of a...