Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 7 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺
🎤49🩺

🎤37🩺

2.4K 132 22
By astromynight100

"Why didn't they meet me?" The bunny doctor pouted extending the veggies to the chef.

" you would become sad....if they did... now stop eating my brain I'm cooking makguksu" Jin concentrated on cooking.

"My kitchen is glowing.....two pretty chefs....." Mrs Kim entered.

"mom your little kid is annoying me... give him something to eat...." Jin glared at Jungkook.

"Oh.... my baby...we are here...don't worry....we love you too....Jin complete dish then we will play cards....." he hugged Jungkook.

"It's good.... that bear is living in dorm....you get a chance to visit here... I have planned lot..." Mrs Kim served dinner.

"Relax he is here for one week. Jungkook now say.......you have any complain against that bear?" Mr Kim chewed food.

".....um...no...no...Papa....he takes care of me...." Jungkook smiled.

"Now that's a relief..... I knew it....ok now tomorrow is Sunday....we will go to fishing" Mr Kim suggested.

"I would suggest we should let Kookie sleep....this is the one thing he can't do properly there ......right Kookie" Jin winked.

"Why... is he Playing music all the time there?" Mr Kim shouted.

"...no...no....." Jungkook glared at Jin.

"This are some funny pics of Tae And Joonie.... I keep them secretly" Mrs Kim handed old album.

(Pics credit goes to owner)

"Why secretly.....?" Kookie smiled looking at the pics.

"They would destroy it if they found...." she told

"He expert at breaking from that t...." Jin lied on sofa.

"Ok let's go....I'm hungry....Jin Dear you have table much table right....." Mr. Kim appeared down stairs.

"Just because dr. Kook allow you to eat outs ide that does not mean you can always... it's one in a year" she shouted.

"She can't tolerate my happiness.... let's go guys...." Mr. Kim said excitedly.

"Choose anything you want....I'm happy today...." DongHyung confirmed as they arrived at shopping center.

"Wow you never said that to me" Mrs Kim mocked.

"You already robbed me....." he smirked.

"......oh.....right.....you will be on soup this month" fought.

Jungkook smiled looking at happy family. Suddenly a branch of girls approached him

".....can we have a selfie with you...." they asked him.

He got shocked....looked at Jin.

".........Taehyung is not here...." he said hesitately.

"No...we want your selfie.... your so handsome and cute....and beautiful
....please...." they shouted.

Jungkook couldn't understand anything he looked at family.

"Go with them...." Jin pushed.

"You're all pretty...." Jungkook smiled

They went taking selfie.

"Wow.... you become famous....." a voice interrupted

"....Good evening... Mr. Park" he said

"You remember me.....I am lucky....why not allow me to take a picture of you" Park mocked.

"......wh...why?" Jungkook felt weird.

"Why not.....you are my friend's belongings... very beautiful and now.... become Celebrity...."

"Do you have any problem with that dear?" Bogm stopped hearing a voice

"U...uncle Kim....I....I...just"

"Jungkook is a celebrity because he is a top doctor of nation...not be cause t someone's belongings"

"......yes....ofcourse uncle"

"Now.....excuse us.... come Kook"

Jin was doing night skincare in room... Jungkook lied on bed.

"What are you......thinking?" Jin asked

".....about a patient hyung.... a teen girl. Doing So much effort we save her but she... she just not want...."

"Why? Her parents didn't make understand her"

"Her parents is so rich but separated!"

"Oh.... this parents don't understand child's suffering"

"Noone knows that more than me...hyung" he sighed

".....let...leave it now....See a week is almost end. When will Tae return?" Jin tried to control.

"Day after tomorrow....."

Mrs.Kim was talking random but... DongHyung was thinking something else.

'Why that cunning wolf behind....my child. No I can't let him harm my child.... the only thing he want
.....property..... I have to make my will and that too carefully'

"....you're all OK Mr.wang. now you can do a normal diet.... but ofcourse avoid alcohol..." Jungkook smiled at Johnson Wang who visited with his brother.

"Thanks a lot doctor....." Johnson said.

"Dr. ....that girl is getting violent again..." a word girl informed.

"Excuse me...." Jungkook ran.

Wang brother's were about to take car when they saw a known face.

"....that park .....bogum" Johnson said.

".....why he is talking with Dr. Kim's lady assistant?....here?" Jackson asked.

Taehyung lied on sofa lazily. It's been one whole week. He didn't see his house....family and beautiful husband. But what can he do except wait. It's just 12pm and his beautiful husband will come at 7pm.

"Sent me a strawberry juice.... I'll lunch later" he was about to leave.

"What will I say Jungkook sir....to wait?" Mrs Wang asked.

"He is here....?"

"....just reached....he didn't come yesterday due to....." before he could complete he ran

Taehyung entered his room but there is no sign. He then went to Jungkook's old room guessing. Finally!.... the younger was wearing hoodie after shower. He closed the door.

"Not you like my room?"

"Taehyung.....when you...."

"Why you here?" Took forward steps.

".....it....I....more.....comfortable....." took backstep.

".....really....i didn't know that" forwarded.

"......I....how.......this...this....air...con..." backstep.

"Air-con is off why....you're shivering?" Forwarded.

"............do you thi...thi...rsty" hit the bed.

"....Hungry"

Tae fell on bed with Kook. He traced his finger on his neck.

"Soft....."

"Huh...."

"Not the mattress" Tae smirked.

He took his little hands in him and press it on his neck.

"I need check up doctor....do I need appointment"

".......I....I.....just wash...."

"Don't worry I have enough soap in my house....." Taehyung smirked.

".......mmhhh.....that"

Tae slowly lifted his white hoodie and entered his head. Gracing that warm air.....the doctor curled up his leg...
Slowly he started scking doctor skin. He satisfied with results.... got up and pulled all the curtain. Doctor wad still in daze...he smiled and off the lights.

Patrick dared to called his sir... when it's been three hours.

"......hm"

"Sir......lunch is getting cold...."

"Oh.....sent them to room....."

Tae took Jungkook to washroom......

Thanks for reading........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 9.3K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
200K 16.3K 36
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
184K 7.9K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...
48.5K 2.1K 22
Kim Taehyung a medical student belongs to a middle class family in a relationship with her long time boyfriend Jeon Jungkook son of billionaire Taeh...