Whispers in Rosewood

By mnidkwho

In the close-knit world of Rosewood, Emily Fields' cousin, Hailee, harbors a secret that intertwines her fate... More

𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝟢𝟢𝟣 | 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵
𝟢𝟢𝟤 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝟢𝟢𝟥 | 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭
𝟢𝟢𝟦 | 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸?
𝟢𝟢𝟧 | 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦
𝟢𝟢𝟨 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝟢𝟢𝟩 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝟢𝟢𝟪 | 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝟢𝟢𝟫 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮
𝟢𝟣𝟢 | 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦
𝟢𝟣𝟣 | 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝟢𝟣𝟤 | 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥
𝟢𝟣𝟥 | 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝟢𝟣𝟦 | 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝟦
𝟢𝟣𝟧 | 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝟢𝟣𝟨 | 𝘫𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦
𝟢𝟣𝟩 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
𝟢𝟣𝟪 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘥

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

467 11 0
By mnidkwho

JASON DILAURENTIS x HAILEE FIELDS

"𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇"

In the seemingly idyllic town of Rosewood, where whispers of secrets echo through the halls of its historic mansions and the shadows of twisted tales linger on every corner, another chapter of the enigmatic story unfolds. Meet Hailee Fields, a young woman who, although raised by the loving embrace of the Fields family, carries a secret that could shake her friendship with her precious friends.

As the cousin of Emily Fields, one of the infamous Pretty Little Liars, Hailee navigates the complex web of her own truths while entangled in the cryptic mysteries of Alison's disappearance. Yet, Hailee holds an even darker secret of her own – a clandestine romance with Jason DiLaurentis, the elusive brother of her notorious best friend.

As Rosewood's twisted game board resets, new players emerge, and the boundaries between love and loyalty blur. Unbeknownst to Hailee, she's become a pawn in a game orchestrated by unseen forces, and the consequences of her hidden ties threaten not only her relationships but the very fabric of Rosewood's enigmatic tapestry. Welcome to "Whispers in Rosewood," where every secret has its price, and the shadows hold stories untold.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

Here's my Pinterest for outfit ideas : @ mnidkwho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 80 7
𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 | ivy montgomery has a secret, a big secret concerning a relationship between her best friends brother and herself. after one of...
726 28 9
When a planned visit takes an unexpected turn, you arrive at your girlfriend's house only to discover she's not home. However, you're welcomed by her...
14.6K 324 34
Adam Marin is the twin brother of Hanna Marin and is friends with Aria, Spencer, Emily, and the leader of the group, Alison. But it all changes when...
3.3K 148 12
── 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 ↳ 𝘰𝘤 𝘹 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 ── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 lola clarke is a victim of being p...