·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑏𝑜�...

Por GonIsSoSilly

↓DESCRIPTION↓ (NONE OF THE ART OR PHOTOS SEEN ARE MINE!! CREDITS TO THOSE LOVELY ARTISTS) This is my first st... Mais

🌈New Job?🌈
🌈Chapter 2🌈
🌈Chapter 3🌈
🌈Chapter 4🌈
🌈ANNOUNCEMENT🌈
🌈Chapter 5🌈
🌈Chapter 6🌈
🌈Chapter 7🌈
🌈Chapter 8🌈
🌈Chapter 9🌈
🌈Chapter 10🌈
🌈Chapter 11🌈
🌈Chapter 12🌈
🌈Chapter 13🌈
🌈Chapter 14🌈
NO WAY
🌈Chapter 15🌈
🌈Chapter 16🌈
🌈Chapter 17🌈
🌈Chapter 18🌈
🌈Chapter 19🌈
🌈Chapter 20🌈
🌈Chapter 21🌈
🌈Chapter 22🌈
🌈Chapter 23🌈
🌈Chapter 24🌈
🌈Chapter 25🌈
IMPORTANT
🌈Chapter 26🌈
🌈Chapter 27🌈
🌈Chapter 28🌈
yall ☠💀
Apology
HEYYYYYY
🌈Chapter 29🌈
🌈Chapter 31🌈
🌈Chapter 32🌈
🌈Chapter 33🌈
🌈Chapter 34🌈
🌈Chapter 35🌈
🌈Chapter 36🌈
🌈Chapter 37🌈
🌈Chapter 38🌈
🌈Doodles,HCs and Questions!🌈
🌈Chapter 39🌈
❤️Valentine's Day Special❤️
🌈Chapter 40🌈
🌈Chapter 41🌈
🌈Chapter 42🌈
🌈Chapter 43🌈
AUTHORS NOTE (KINDA IMPORTANT)
🌈Chapter 44🌈
🌈The End🌈
💍...
A Small Spill (OS)
Humiliation (OS)
Hurt People, Hurt People (OS)
Hurt people, Hurt people (OS 2)

🌈Chapter 30🌈

751 22 20
Por GonIsSoSilly

Chapters may be delayed I am starting a My Little Pony infection series on TikTok!

It has quite little attention so go check it out if you can :D
User: friendship.is.tragic
It took 3 hours just for the small introduction, which is crazy to me but yea! Anyways enjoy

.

WALLY POV

I felt that ache on my mouth I wasn't familiar with, it came to mind that I was smiling and, embarrassed I turned my head to the side and started to speak in the cold voice I always had.

"I apologize, it's not formal of me to act like..this."

"Oh, um I don't mind it. I think it's okay to smile even in this..hellish place!"

Oh gee thanks...insulting the factory, my creation while talking to me.

"Yea, sure. You can smile all you want. But I wont be. We should return back to our desks; there's only about 3 hours til' we go to the dorms."

"Pshh..only 3 hours? That's forever." Y/N joked around with their words , I thought it was funny how they can lighten any situation..I wonder how more depressed I would be without Y/N..

"WALLY!"

I jumped a little and I was angered at how I was yelled at, but I have to admit it was my fault for not paying attention.

"Come on , Boss. You yourself said we need to get back to our offices." Y/N started walking away , their pace a bit slowly, signaling they're waiting for me.

Boss...I hope one day I could be a bit more than just a Boss to you..

Y/N is bright like a rainbow, full of colors that express different things about them. And even then they can shut it all out in grim situations, a rainbow in such a grim atmosphere, how I adore you
.
.
.
Y/N..
.
.
.

I quickly caught up to Y/N, shaking my thoughts away, it was silent as we walked until Y/N asked me a question I wasn't prepared for.

"Hey Boss."

"Hm?"

"What was the meaning behind that note. Y'know? With the flower?"

YN POV

Wally stopped walking, I turned around to face him, he looked devastated, did I say the wrong thing?

"See me in the parking lot to the factory, I'll explain it all to you."

Wally sounded terrible, something big was behind this and I felt horrible for asking.

The rest of the day was silent with only a few small words shared when delivering paperwork.

Then the day was over, I stood up and went to my dorm; perhaps it'll be better if I dress seriously for this.

I chose an outfit that wasn't undressed but wasn't maximizing the accessories, I took deep breaths; worried about what I have caused to happen, but I have to own up to it; my curiosity is stronger than my regret anyways..

I headed out of my dorm
.
.
.

____________________
487 words! Sorry its short I'm in a rush and wanted this done is an hour or less , have a wonderful day or night

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.4K 293 12
Wenclair fake dating AU!! After a long call with her parents, Wednesday has concluded that they have gone mentally insane. In the mist of the moment...
180 69 12
Love never made sense, but it never had to either. Toby would do anything to get rid of his entirely embarrassing crush, but he isn't sure how. Atte...
181K 2.9K 20
Friends with benefits is supposed to be just that. Friends with the benefits of fooling around and not having anything more than platonic feelings. E...
55.4K 382 39
Fluff, Smut, Angst, and other sections have been added to divide the parts!! Trigger warnings: Sex scenes, some gore, homophobia, cursing, mentions o...