The Smart Twin of The Nice On...

By th3_unkn0wnbl4de2

So what happened if the nicest boy in NRC had a twin/brother? (who is smarter and far more responsible than h... More

Not Chapter (Art only & some Amir facts)
Again Not A Chapter
Announcement (New fanfic)
Another Art/s
Another New Story(+plus probably schedules)
Fanfic Ideas (Pls Help Me๐Ÿ˜”)
Author's note(new fic)
OC Info
Relationships
1
2
3
4
5
6
Yuu
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Unique Magic
14
20k special
15
Added OC
H - 1
A/N(This is for Lilia)
H - 2
H - 3
H - 4
H - 5
H - 6

10k + Special

1K 48 12
By th3_unkn0wnbl4de2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This my thank you for giving me 10k+ reads in Wattpad, I actually never expected it to happen. So, thank you so much❤

And this is just mini oneshot/little story, and this is not included to the main story.

Enjoy~♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

"Did you see the post last night?"

"You mean the one with Neige?"

"What do you think the person with Neige?"

"I mean, not gonna lie that person looks hot."

"Do you think they had any relationship?"

"That person with Neige looks beautiful."

And so on, about a post of a random person posted in the internet.

And the post was Neige talking to a another person, and it looks like they have know each other, so this post took a lot of people attention.

The thing is, Neige didn't deny or confirm something about this post, and so all of his fans trying to guess or theorize about the person with Neige, who this person is? Are they in a relationship? How long this person knows Neige? And a lot more.

And of course, that one person who hates Neige guts, was pissed.

Not only this post about Neige turned famous and took a lot of attention, a lot of people talked about this, even in the school he's attending at.

But, he can't let that post ruined his day, because today he had to do photo shooting, and he can't let this post ruined it.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

He have arrived where he was supposed to be, and start his work.

His personal makeup artist, was fixing him up, they both had a small talk, until his makeup artist asked if he knows who's gonna be his partner for this shooting.

"The director never said who it is." The pretty boy, said.

"Oh, well... I wasn't allowed to say who it is, but I guess it would be better if you know."

The pretty boy raised a brow, before gesturing his makeup artist to go on.

The makeup artist take a deep breath, and tell him who it was.

"It's Neige."

And of course, the pretty boy stood up quickly, with a pissed look.

The makeup artist was trying to calm him down, and it worked a bit. As the pretty boy sat down, and let himself cool off, the makeup artist was fixing him a bit, and telling him that they didn't know what the director was planning.

The pretty boy calmed down, and before he planned to back out, the director assistant was knocking at the door of their dress room, telling the photo shoot would start within minutes.

After that, pretty boy let out a stressed sigh, as his makeup artist tell him not to stress to much, it could only ruined his looks.

The pretty boy nodded in agreement, and they both starts to leave the dress room.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

They've arrived where the shooting is, and the pretty boy tried to talk to the director about the shoot, but the director was just ignoring him, and told his assistant to call Neige is.

The pretty boy was of course pissed, but he decided to not show it, and leave the director be.

He sat down where his sit is, and wait for the shoot to start.

Before a minute, Neige finally arrived, greeting everyone from the studio. The pretty boy was ignoring him, but he couldn't helped but listen to one of the staff questioned about the post.

"Neige-san, who was with you at the post?"

Neige looked at him, with a questioning looks.

"What post?" He tilted his head a bit.

The staff showed him the post, and Neige looked at the showed him and let out a sound.

"H-huh? Who posted this?" Neige stuttered.

The staff told him it was a random person, and asked the same question.

Neige looked down a bit, looking like he doesn't know what to say. But, before the he was filled with questions, someone comes in the studio, unannounced.

"Neige! Bub, you left this on my bike." A deep, a bit husky voice said.

Everyone look where the door is, even the pretty boy.

And saw who it was, and that person was the person who was with Neige in the post.

So, some people started to surround this mysterious person, barging him some questions.

Neige was trying to stop them from crushing the mysterious person, but the mysterious person took action, he raised his hand, and snapped two of his fingers.

Making them suddenly stop, the mysterious person walked pass them, and go where Neige is.

"Y'know you shouldn't have done that." Neige said, looking at the mysterious person, as the mysterious person gave him what he left at the mysterious person's bike.

"They're getting annoying, and also why are they questioning a bunch of questions?" The mysterious person asked, looking at Neige, behind his brown tinted sunglasses.

Neige look down a bit, and twiddle with his thumb a bit, and said.

"Umm... Because some random person saw us talking, and took a photo and post it"

The mysterious person raised a brow and sigh, he rubbed the back of his head.

"So that why they're so worked up. " The mysterious person muttered.

He then snapped his finger, making the stopped people moved, he then made a fake cough, and raised his voice a bit.

"Look, I'm gonna say this once. I'm Neige older brother." He told everyone in the room, as he put both of his hand in his pockets, with his face formed into a bored looks.

The room was silent, before letting out a loud "what?", making him and Neige winced.

The pretty boy was quiet, but was shock at the revelation. Who knew his hated person, had a good looking brother.

The mysterious person then said his goodbye to Neige, as he tried to leave. Keyword: Tried.

As he was held back by the director.

The mysterious person raised a brow, and looked at the director,and questioned him.

"What is it?"

"I would like to ask, if it's alright for you to joined the photo shoot?" The director asked.

Neige clasped his hands, and let out a excited tone.

"That sounds great! What do you Nii-san?"

The mysterious person looked at them both, before saying.

"Neige, hun, you know I have no interest when it comes to something like this."

"I know that, but just this once, can you do it?" Neige plead to his brother, using his best puppy dog eyes.

His brother looked at him with a deadpan look, before sighing.

"Fine, you win. But just this once, no more after that. Got that?"

Neige and the director was happy at what he said, Neige nod excitedly, as he dragged his brother at where the shooting would start.

His brother asked him if he's gonna change his outfit to, in which the director answered he doesn't have to, but he's gonna wear a black long coat, in which the staff give that coat to him.

The director then called where the pretty boy is. In which the pretty boy go where the director is, and stand not to close to the director.

"Mr. Vil will be your partner in this shooting, Mr....." The director said, trailing at the last word, and waiting for the mysterious person say his name.

The mysterious person was, of course, amused at the way the director trying to say.

"Octavius, my name's Octavius." The mysterious person introduced, with a smirk, while putting his sunglasses on top of his head.

The pretty boy, who was known as Vil, can't help but feel mesmerized at the mysterious person eyes.

He's eyes had this deep color of blue, looking like the depth of the ocean.

Octavius, of course, notice it.

And formed another smirk on his face, before questioning Vil.

"Is there something in my face, doll?"

In which made Vil stop staring, and looked away. He had this small blush on his face when he looked away, but that disappeared quickly when he ask the director a question.

"Director, does he even had any experience when it comes to something like this?"

But before the director answered, Neige cut in, and said, "My brother doesn't have any experience on posing in public, but he knows how to pose, he sometimes help me when I have trouble doing a pose."

Vil sigh, and rolled his eyes, without anyone knowing, except for one.

The director then said to prepare everything, because they were about to start, the director said Neige will be posing different than Vil, so he gotta wait. Which made Neige nod in understanding, and telling Octavius he's gonna be at the sideline.

Octavius nod in understanding, as the staff fixed him and Vil.

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•

The staff finished fixing them both, so now they were wearing the supposed to be themed of the photo shoot.

And the theme was Mafia.

Vil was wearing a white button-down, black blazer, and black a bit high waisted pants, he's also wearing a gold necklace, and a black high heels ankle boots.

The makeup artist put some light makeup on his face, like a dark eye shadow, overall, he's looking gorgeous.

But some people couldn't helped but look at Neige's brother, and gushed about him.

Vil was busy fixing himself that he didn't see the other male look like, and when he did, he felt himself hitched a breath.

Octavius was already breathtaking, but adding the long black coat on his shoulder, and fixing some bits of him, he get even more gorgeous.

The director directed how will they do their poses, and do what the director said.

Vil was impressed, on how an immature model like Octavius can keep up. They were posing like how mafia posing (IDK😭), Vil was mostly sitting on a throne like chair, and Octavius was looking like a bodyguard for him.

They were doing great, and the director give them a few minutes break, and Vil was with his makeup artist, and Octavius was with Neige. Neige was complimenting his brother how great he did, or how well he and Vil work together.

Octavius was amused by his brother's enthusiast, he then notice the displeased looks on Vil's face.

He smirks, and ask Neige if can talk to the director, he excuse himself it's important, so Neige then agreed, and let Octavius go where the director is.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The director was directing his staff to set different camera angle, or where the lights should be, etc etc.

The director notice Octavius walking toward him, Octavius made a gesture to the director to come closer.

In which the director did.

The director was close to Octavius, Octavius then lean closer to the director, and whisper something to him.

The director's eyes widen, as his face made a shock and questioning looks, Octavius just smile innocently, as he walks away.

————————————————–
And that's it....

I'm sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ), I got lazy, and I don't know what to add, I mean I've thought about it, but never explore it?? I guess that's the problem? But enjoy the small oneshot...

I would like to add more, but I lost motivation writing this oneshot.

Anyway! ~

This is Octavius, without the sunglasses and coat.

And this is when he have them.

Author use reference on the pose, but the character design is mine.

Now...

•|FUN FACTS|•

• His name was supposed to be Ymir, cause Ymir is named from the Norse Mythology Frost Titan, because I want it close to Neige's name. (Neige is just snow in French.. I think... I saw it on Wikipedia.)

• This character was me wanting a character raging both Feminine and Masculine. But I created a new one, so he's just there...

• Author will allow someone to use this character, because Author didn't explore this character well. Author will someone to use him or reference him, BUT! That person should use permission or credit me. (I don't someone using him, without any of that.)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Now that's out of the way, thank you for reading, see you next time~♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC