Tensura Reaction

By Shadow72700

A reaction Fanfic Character origins Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken I know about my bad personification, I kn... More

Introduction Character
Equipment
Owner and Equipment
Skill
Skill Series, Art Series and World System Skill
The Preparation Part 2 (Volume 8, Chapter 3)
The Preparation part 3 (Volume 8, Chapter 3)
The Preparation Part 4 (Volume 8, Chapter 3)

The Preparation Part 1 (Volume 8, Chapter 3)

5.8K 118 28
By Shadow72700

After Lucia had talk to Milim, things will continue now...

Lucia: You understand it right...?

Milim: Yes...

Notice: You will now seeing a different type of information

Guy: How different?

Feldway: Aren't you supposed to reveal the user of the skill?

Notice: Well now... You'll see about Tempest's absolute defense of Ramiris's Labyrinth and as for skill users revelations will be done in the other time

Ramiris: Oh?! Finally we are going to see me moving to Tempest, that's good, I want to see it!

Rimuru: Oh about that... It will be pretty fun to see... I guess

Veldanava: Ramiris's Labyrinth, I will see how it was going...

Rudra: Labyrinth huh...

Michael: Let see how this will be turn out...

The location was a small, slightly disorganized conference room. Within stood two suspicious shadows.

Rimuru: ... A very suspicious start...

No, that's not all. There was also the shadow of a smaller person. It was around thirty centimeters tall and possessed wings similar to those of a dragonfly. With this tiny person's shadow at the center, the other two sat opposite to each other.

Dino: So that's that child..

Ramiris: Oh be quite Dino!

It was Ramiris and her two servants-Beretta and Treyni.

Ramiris: Oh! Treyni-Chan and Beretta-Chan, I think I know where this is going...

Treyni: That is going as how Ramiris-Sama hope it turn out

Beretta: 'Sigh' Please consider your action, Ramiris-Sama

Ramiris: It's going to be okay, don't worry about it Beretta-Chan

Rimuru: ... 'Please don't do something that will makes a trouble to me...'

Doooong! With an imposing aura, Ramiris struck the mini-table in front of her.

Then, she shared her feelings to her two trusted subordinates.

"This isn't gonna work! We have to move away!"

Maybe she hit it a bit too hard, she rubbed her hand in pain.

While looking at Ramiris gently, Treyni said:

"As expected of Ramiris-sama. What a great idea!"

Rimuru: Treyni-san really spoil Ramiris to much

Treyni: ?! O-Of course not Rimuru-Sama, i'm just serving Ramiris-Sama as how she wish

Dino: What a great subordinates you have Ramiris... It seems Rimuru right, you're getting spoiled to much, I really envying it...

Ramiris: Kufufufu, I know...

"Right? Right?"

Ramiris nodded in satisfaction and responded to Treyni with a smile.

The person who spoke up to persuade them is the other person-Beretta.

"One moment please. Putting aside whether or not this is a good idea, where are you planning to move to? And could you share the reason?"

Rimuru: Please be Patience with her...

Beretta: I will sir...

Why do I have to be that guy-Beretta thought anxiously.

Speaking of his colleague Treyni, she was kind and attentive, a very capable woman. The spirits also really liked her, all of Ramiris's labyrinth was under her management. These were abilities Beretta did not possess. She was undoubtedly, to Ramiris and himself, a useful talent.

Ramiris: That's True... Beretta-Chan was a great help

However, there was still a problem with her. That being, Treyni was absolutely spoiling her master, Ramiris. She agreed to Ramiris no matter what she said without even a single shred of doubt. That's why, before things got problematic, someone had to intervene.

Veldanava: So you really getting spoil...

Guy: I wonder what he will do now...

I can't stand it. I didn't follow Ramiris-sama to be that type of character, always the guy to intervene... Ex-Demon-Clan member Beretta mocked himself.

Guy: Oh?

Ramiris: I promise that it will be okay...

Beretta: 'Sigh'

Beretta really liked Ramiris and he didn't feel any pain even after being toyed around by her. But his colleague that stood together with him not only didn't advise Ramiris, but even blindly spoiled her in her palm, which was hard for him to accept.

Rimuru: Treyni-san really spoil Ramiris to the point of Beretta being the one responsible for her action...

Ramiris: W-well... I didn't do anything that crazy tho...

Unfortunately...

That was the true nature of this world, the serious people tended to suffer losses.

Guy: Yup, that's true

Rudra: I could see that coming

This will be bad if it continues-whoever stands up to hit the brake will also be responsible for cleaning up the mess.

As such, Beretta would be playing the unfavorable role today...

"That is a great question! Isn't it super boring living here, Beretta-chan? There is nothing fun to do unless you count making golems perhaps. There aren't many visitors normally anyway! But there is a lot of fun stuff over there. That's why we should go there and have fun. That's how it is!" Ramiris stressed energetically.

Rimuru: By going 'there' it would mean my territory of Great Jura... I want to ask something... you didn't just going to move without even telling & get my approval are you?

Ramiris: Well... I don't know... It was the future after all...

Rimuru: That is true....

Hearing this, Beretta sighed inwardly, thinking "That's just what I expected."

Beretta had no direct reason to object to Ramiris's suggestion. The only thing was, based on Demon Lord Rimuru's personality, he didn't think the man would easily agree to it. Even if she wanted to move directly to there, it was possible that she would eventually get kicked out. Reasonably speaking, Treyni should've also understood this, but as his colleague, she kept on caving to Ramiris. This forced Beretta to take a stand.

Rimuru: 'Sigh'... Seems like there will be a problem when you're moving

Ramiris: Ahaha... About that... It will cause a little Trouble but should be fine...

Diablo: Do you wish to elim-

Rimuru: No.

"But Ramiris-sama, hasn't Rimuru-sama already rejected this plan?"

Rimuru: I already did before

Rudra: So what she is trying to do now is to invade the territory under your rule... Are you giving her an offer to give away the Labyrinth in exchange to forgive her?

Rimuru: That's absurd! Why in the world I want to take over her Labyrinth, i'm a greedy guy but I know my limit, how bad are you people see me!

Gazel: You're irresponsible for sure, but you live to your role as a king. So yes, you're pretty greedy

Rimuru: That's called responsibility

Elmesia: You're an interesting person, Rimuru-kun, but I hadn't known you in person. But you definitely a cunning individual

Rimuru: Thanks?

Ramiris: As expected of you, Rimuru. You will let me move right?

Rimuru: Well... You're already moving in the future, this is before you move...

Ramiris: That is right...

Indeed, she had been rejected once already. That's why without a proper reason, it may displease him.

Guy: Well it was obvious, it was still his territory after all

Dagruel: I could understand you for sure... Rimuru

Leon: Well, good luck taking care of her

Milim: You're going to make Rimuru punish you if you make him angry you know...

Ramiris: Well... I'm special, unlike other people, Rimuru treat me differently

Milim: Not more than how he treated me tho... Aside that he had me, you know

Ramiris: Whatever, I don't really care

Ramiris may not have been so self-aware, it was, however, a huge problem to Beretta.

Rimuru: Please endure her Ridiculousness

Beretta: I will, Sir

"Beretta, you are overcomplicating things. Rimuru-sama is a good and kind-hearted person. If someone as cute as Ramiris-sama makes a request, how could he possibly refuse her so ruthlessly?"

Rimuru: ...

Treyni: That is true, Rimuru-Sama won't just rejecting the cuteness of Ramiris-Sama

Dino: She is very small, Rimuru just too kind to a kid

Ramiris: That's not true isn't it Rimuru, tell him!

Rimuru: Well... It was not entirely wrong either tho...

Ramiris: ...

Rimuru: And beside, you seems boring in your old place... So I guess, I don't reject it because I don't want a friend of mine feeling lonely...

Veldora: That's why you're very exceptional

Milim: That's true, she is pretty lonely by herself and with Rimuru taking care of Ramiris, it will make her more happier

Guy: I guess, I have to thank you for taking care of her

Rimuru: No, that's not much

Ramiris: As expected of you, I promise that I will help you with anything you ask

Rimuru: Sure... It will be a great help...

Veldanava: You are really interesting...

Velzard was grinning and have a little smile on her face

Velzard 'An exceptional... Well i'll see more of you then... Rimuru Tempest... '

Rudra: A Demon Lord with a mind of a human... Well he was still young and was a former human... He definitely was the very key of Guy's Ultimate Trumph card, interesting... 'I will definitely want him as my pawn... I'll see what I can do... '

Velgrynd: So you have thought something aren't you, Rudra?

Rudra: Yeah, I did, but i'm not entirely sure now... So i'll tell you later, Gryun

Velgrynd: Sure, Rudra

Beretta's useless colleague just liked to make such optimistic claims all day. She was extremely calculating and capable of encountering anything unrelated to Ramiris, yet right now she really couldn't be relied upon. That's why Beretta had to think on behalf of the two airheads to come up with the right plan. After all, Beretta also wished to move closer to Rimuru.

Ramiris: Right? I know that it will make everyone happy, Beretta-Chan

Beretta: I don't have anything to said, Ramiris-Sama

Because of that, even in such a ridiculous situation, I can still find joy in it...

Beretta thought to himself. The face hidden behind his mask was smiling cheerfully.

|

After Gobemon departed, I returned to the town of Tempest Federation.

Diablo: Oh... Rimuru-Sama...

Rimuru: Please stop that...

Diablo: Understand

I had been using 'Spatial Domination' to travel, as it could teleport me instantly to anywhere I'd been before. Its magicule consumption was quite large, but it was a negligible portion of my total magicule storage. So it shouldn't pose a problem, and I could use it however many times I wanted, given how convenient it was for traveling. With that being said, it would suck if I entered stasis from overusing it. That's why I put some restraints on its usage.

Guy: Spatial Domination huh... So even if we reacted to a different kind of things, it will reveal some of the ability

Notice: Yes. It will

Veldanava: Interesting...

Feldway: A spatial Domination skill huh...

Dino: That's a good skill, it able to use teleportation

Milim: Even if it was good, it was complicated to use. Flying was more convenient

Ramiris: That is not wrong...

Dagruel: That's true, not everyone mastering the Spatial Transportation

Rudra: It was a strong ability, I wonder what more could be revealed...

By the way, as soon as I returned to town, Ranga contacted me with 'Telepathy Net.'

‹Master, Gobkyu and the workers have gathered at West gate, but-›

Ranga paused upon saying this.

Rimuru: It seems I will receive the news from Ranga...

Ranga: It seems like it, Master

Ramiris: What news?

Rimuru: ...

What happened?

Feeling somewhat uneasy, I walked towards the West gate.

Despite just talking about exercising restraint, I used 'Spatial Domination' to instantly teleport.

Then, I applied 'Universal Perception' to sense the wide area beyond my visual senses to catch on to the location of Ranga. Next, I could easily activate 'Spatial Domination' as long as it was within my visible range. It's a lot like exchanging coordinates.

Velzard: So you also have posses the Universal Perception, now that's something I didn't expect

Veldanava: A universal perception, that's a good skill to have

Velgrynd: So he also had it...

Veldora: I'm not surprised

Rimuru: It was my Intrinsic Skill that I got upon evolving into True Demon Lord, is that something that you familiar with, Velzard-san?

Velzard: Of course it was, it was an intrinsic of True Dragon, i'm surprise you have it, Demon Lord Rimuru, you're really interesting

Rimuru: Is that so... Thanks I guess...

Milim: It means that Rimuru had a vision similar to that of Dragon Eyes right?

Veldanava: Could be said like that

Milim: That's cool

Yuuki 'An intrinsic skill of Universal Perception... '

Gazel 'That's a useful skill'

Diablo 'Kufufufu, As expected of Rimuru-Sama'

Blanc: That's a good skill to have

Violet: A perception skill...

It was really convenient, but it should be pretty difficult to use it for combat. The activation requires some time, during which I fear that I would be wide open. It really depends on how you use it, in normal days-Uh, I gotta restrain myself.

Velzard: Well, even if you had it, you're still a begginer so of course your control over it was not like us True Dragon, we control it as natural as possible

Rimuru: I figured...

Gazel 'Being compared to a True Dragon is already a praise in itself... You're just as crazy as ever, Junior'

Elmesia 'A True Dragon intrinsic skill, of course it will be pretty hard... '

This time it counted as an emergency event. I appeared near Ranga's location.

It was outside the west gate, Gobkyu seemed to be arguing with someone.

-No, I've already used 'Universal Perception' to find out who that was...

"I've already told you. We are taking over this place!"

Ramiris: Ah that's what you mean... I'm sorry

Rimuru: 'Sigh'

Oi oi oi...

I hid off to the side to eavesdrop, and as a result they said something so astonishing.

"Even if you say that, we can't accept it-I'll be reporting to Rimuru-sama right now. Please do not move around by yourself and stay here for a bit."

Veldanava: Please take care of her...

Rimuru: I will...

"No way! We abandoned our previous labyrinth just to visit here! We are poor and homeless now, are you chasing us away?!"

Dino: You're really forcing yourself like that, what if you got rejected?

Ramiris: Well i'm not, if i am, I probably become homeless

"Even if you say so... Anyhow, this land has been officially included under Rimuru-sama's rule after he became a demon lord. So you have to get Rimuru-sama's permission first-"

"Tsk, it seems that playing the pity card didn't work either. If that's the case, we won't mind resorting to violence. I'll tell you now, my Beretta won't allow you to keep fussing over such trivial stuff..."

Rimuru: You shouldn't do it. If i'm not around at the time, I don't know what will happen you know and you're also pretty lucky that it was not my executive that nearby there...

Ramiris: Well there is beretta-Chan there... I don't think I need to worry

Rimuru: If Diablo was there you could had been killed you know...

Diablo: Kufufufu, that's certainly true... You hadn't got the permission of Rimuru-Sama and able to be eliminated and consider an intruder

Guy: That is a problem on you, as you invade other people's territory without permission Ramiris

Ramiris: ... I'll remember it next time... 'That's scary... Really scary... '

It was no use to keep watching, so I concealed my presence and snuck behind the problematic figure. With a swift motion I effortlessly plucked her out of the air. I looked at her face. It was indeed Ramiris.

"What are you doing here?"

"K-KYAA-! How's life, Rimuru?"

Dino: Ahahaha, she is surprised...

Ramiris: ...

Rimuru: I'm good, thank you

She greeted me while avoiding eye contact. She was clearly aware of the trouble she found herself in. As for what this girl was up to, the secret lay within the small shack behind her. Ramiris declared that she had taken over the place, so there was probably something hiding in it.

Rimuru: You can't just take people's territory without permission...

Ramiris: I know!!! Stop teaching me a common sense, I'm an adult you know...

Rimuru: ... 'Sigh'

By the way, how did she build this shack here-

"Ramiris-sama! I've brought new wood!"

My question was answered with the sight of Treyni-san running here with wood in her hands.

"What are you doing here, Treyni-san..."

"Ah! I-It's Rimuru-sama, long time no see-"

Treyni-san saw me and started to act dubiously.

Don't you guys think that your scheme would get exposed immediately after you built a shack right outside the town's gate?

"What is going on here, Treyni-san?"

"A-About that, you must be misunderstanding. I-It's not Ramiris-sama's fault, it's..."

Dino: That's her fault...

Ramiris: ...

Treyni-san always looked very professional in the past, but ever since she began to serve Ramiris she had started becoming inept. Sure enough, a servant would be influenced by their master... Speaking of which, the only person who could explain this clearly was probably him-Beretta-who immediately kneeled upon seeing me.

Treyni: T-That's not like that Rimuru-Sama...

Rimuru: Sure...

"Come and explain things a bit, Beretta."

"Ah, so I have to do it after all..."

At my urging, Beretta gave up his struggle and began to explain. According to him, all of this started because of a speech given by Ramiris.

Ramiris: B-Beretta you traitor, why did you do that?!!

Beretta: It was a part of the plan, Ramiris-Sama, don't worry

Rimuru: ...

Ramiris: I-Is that so... Okay I trusted you then...

"B-Beretta! You traitor-!" Ramiris escaped from my hand and shouted, but I ignored her to listen to his story.

Rimuru: Wow... You escape me...

Ramiris: Hmph, I'm pretty strong even though I'm small you know...

He said Ramiris wanted to move to our town no matter what, to which Treyni-san also agreed. I glanced towards Treyni-san's direction and saw that her eyes were downcast in embarrassment.

Based on Beretta's explanation, Treyni-san was apparently spoiling Ramiris. This rings true given it was the same when they met before. And since that Beretta couldn't object to the both of them, he was forced into this whole charade of forced house moving.

"But in fact it is just as Ramiris-sama has said, we've sealed the entry to the previous labyrinth and moved here."

"That's right! So Rimuru. If you chase me from here, I'll be homeless!" Ramiris said pitifully, but no matter how you put it she clearly had it coming. Also, Treyni-san was saying: "How poor Ramiris-sama is."

Ramiris: That's true... How poor of me...

Dino: So if Rimuru not take you, you will be a jobless demon Lord, a homeless Demon Lord and a NEET right ?

Ramiris: ...

Dagruel: That's really not good...

Please stop spoiling the fairy. But then again, now I understood the situation. Gobkyu didn't start the quarrel. The fault was in Ramiris's party.

Rimuru: Yes, please stop spoiling her to much

Treyni: Ahahaha, I will try it Rimuru-Sama

"Gobkyu, thanks for being so patient."

"There's no need, we are fine. It did give the men guarding the gate some trouble though..."

Gobkyu turned to the ogre gatekeeper who happened to be napping.

Rimuru: ...

Benimaru: It was obvious that they had been put to sleep by Treyni-san

Treyni: Oh my...

"-Oi."

"T-There's no such thing. I was just a bit too excited..."

"It is not Ramiris-sama's fault! It was all because that gate keeper said something mean to Ramiris-sama, so I used magic to put him to sleep for a bit."

Rimuru: They are just doing their job...

Treyni-san jumped in to defend Ramiris. What kind of farce was she playing... It seemed that she indeed used magic, apparently for Ramiris. Even Beretta seemed dumbfounded. I would listen to Ramiris and Treyni-san later. For now I needed Beretta to continue his explanation. However, he apparently already finished explaining the entire situation. He mentioned that Treyni-san was preparing wood while Beretta was doing the assembling.

The end product was the small wooden shack in front of me. It looked like they were planning to build a balcony next. Why build a shack? Apparently, it was for creating the new entrance to the labyrinth...

Rimuru: That's kind of weird that the door was so small and the inside of the labyrinth so big...

Veldanava: It was a part of Omnipotent, it can't be think using normal logic

Rudra: And that's why it was troublesome

Ramiris: That's my power. You just need to accept it.

Speaking of this, Ramiris had mentioned something about wanting to move to this town. If all they were doing was setting up an entrance to Ramiris's labyrinth, putting such a small shack here didn't seem to pose a problem.

Ramiris: I know right, your people just taking things to serious

Rimuru: Leave my people alone... They are just doing their job

"So, you were trying to build the shack when the gatekeeper stopped you. And after you he interfered, you ordered Treyni-san to put him to sleep. And in the end, you were discovered by Gobkyu and the other workers who came here, is that the case?"

Gobta: That really was trouble for her side...

"That...no, there's no...such thing... I guess you can put it that way, but it's not really the case...probably the case?"

"In other words, my guess was correct? Gees..."

Benimaru: As expected of Rimuru-Sama to grasp the situation that quick

Diablo: It was only normal...

"Aha, Ahahaha..."

Ramiris tried to laugh it off, but this was simply too reckless. This was my domain after all, even the other demon lords had recognized it. What Ramiris was doing undoubtedly infringed on my territory. Normally, it wouldn't be strange if an incident like this developed into open war.

Luminous: She really was smart at choosing her target

Dagruel: That is certainly true...

But right now I had an idea. Seeing the small shack in front of me, I had a sudden burst of inspiration.

Ramiris: That's good, is it the time you had idea over labyrinth?

Rimuru: I guess...

After doing a bit of outside the box thinking, it wouldn't be so bad to let her create the labyrinth here. My conversation with Myourmiles from a few minutes ago echoed in my head. We needed to find a main event that would have people wanting to come back and see our nation again. That's why we planned the opera house, the colosseum, and the health resort. But I was also been thinking about whether there could be other attractions. After all, doing the same thing all the time will eventually get stale.

Rimuru: Seems that I'll be doing a lot of building for the Founding festival...

Rigurd: Festival... That's nice

Milim: Don't forget to invite me, Rimuru

Rimuru: I won't

Besides, martial tournaments couldn't be held every day. At most we could hold four events in a year, considering it would be most appropriate to hold once per season. The same logic applied to horse racing. Content for ordinary folk to watch could be played every day, but these shows alone wouldn't be able to attract the nobles who had grown a hard-to-satisfy appetite.

Hinata: Not everyone was even had a time like this... That's why I'll be waiting for that Festival...

Rimuru: Yeah... It will be good if a lot people came

Considering this, our main customers would be average civilians and foreign adventurers. This town was designed with logistical flow in mind, so merchants would definitely be visiting, the adventurers acting as their guards in tow, so I hoped they would consider this as a base.

Gazel: You make it so that your country become the very core of market place, that's good

Rimuru: Well, we still had a long way to go...

An adventurer had many jobs to do, one of them being eliminating monsters. If I were to create a labyrinth here and fill it with monsters... In this way, wouldn't we be drawing a massive crowd every day?

Guy: That's a good way to make money

Rudra: In other words, it will makes money using her power... Your way of thinking sure is interesting

Rimuru: Thanks I guess...

Speaking of labyrinths, there was none that could top a dungeon. If we invited people to try and conquer the labyrinth, there may even be adventurers visiting for the sole purpose of exploration.

Yes, this may actually work.

I turned to Ramiris who was looking up at me with an awkward smile. She was kinda... No, very unreliable, but this may just work. I'd made up my mind and decided to discuss my idea with Ramiris.

Dino: She still at a loss of word, hahaha

Ramiris: Shut up Dino and that's rude to call me unrealible, Rimuru

Rimuru: Sorry then, but you are not reliable at that time, hehe

Ramiris: ...

I asked Gobkyu to direct the workers to dismantle the shack. But since the work was already in progress, we decided to change this place to a resting shack for the gatekeeper.

Ramiris: E-Ehhhh Dismantle?!

Rimuru: You trespassing my area, and beside we are going to make a labyrinth, so the door can't be just a shack, can it?

Ramiris: I guess that's true...

Next, we held a strategic meeting. With Gobkyu in tow, we went to the meeting room that was often used.

"Q-question please? How do you plan to deal with the adorable folk girl and her companions?"

Rimuru: ... Are you to nervous?

Ramiris: N-No... Well maybe...

Probably due to being too nervous, Ramiris's phrasing had become weird. It was probably because of her crisis senses. She kept on peeking at me.

"You don't have to force yourself to act so courteously. Besides, not all of your words were as humble as you think, even the way you addressed yourself sounded weird."

That's why I hoped she could just use her normal tone to talk. I didn't intend to do anything to Ramiris anyway. If she accepted my proposal, I was willing to overlook the whole charade put on by her. But before that, I needed to confirm a few things.

Veldora: That's true. Rimuru was scary when he is angry, but he is reasonable enough

Milim: Though it's better not to make him angry

Veldora: That's right...

Ramiris: I know that, and now I was more sure not to make him angry, I don't want to have a punishment...

Dagruel: it was not expected for the mighty veldora to feel fear

Luminous: It was a good way to teach him about manner

Veldora remembering the time rimuru punish him by taking away his manga

Veldora 'Scary.... '

"Gobkyu, I want to create an evacuation space under the colosseum, is it possible?"

"Even calculating based on the strength of an individual executive, the area under the stage is still not very safe. Once any hole is made, it may cause the entire stage to collapse. But it would be possible by shifting the position a little bit-"

"I see. I also wish to build a gate in that basement area."

Ramiris: So that's the entry of my Labyrinth, that's good!

"...!"

"Building a gate?"

"Yes. Please make it thick and pave some stones to the walls to make it feel solid enough."

"Will we be preparing evacuation space behind the gate too?"

"No, there's no such need. The important thing is just the gate, right, Ramiris?"

"R-Rimuru? Could it be, that you want to..."

Rimuru: Yeah, I guess

Gobkyu looked confused while Ramiris on the other hand was filled with joy as she flapped her wings loudly.

I finally cracked a smile and nodded to Ramiris.

Speaking of my proposal, it's really nothing. I just wanted Ramiris to use her power to create and run a dungeon. Rather than building the entrance in some shack, we should prepare something more fitting and majestic. Since we'd defined it as basement level, it shouldn't be a problem to build a colosseum on top of it.

Ramiris: That's true, the entry should have a divine and majestic nature

The colosseum could provide amateur adventurers with lessons and instructions, and stores to sell healing potions were also expected to be set up. If we ran a dungeon like that, adventurers who were done with their business might grab a drink on their way home, so those stores and restaurants would also prosper along the way. Then I'd be able to grab money from the adventurers, and Ramiris would also have a place to live, not to mention a job. I would even give her pocket money. This idea required mutual cooperation, but it might just turn into something interesting.

Dino: W-Wait a minute! Now she got a place to live, a job that means she is no longer a NEET then?

Ramiris: I know, pretty cool right Dino-Chan? You must be jealous now...

Dino: Not really... I hate working..

Ramiris began to shout excitedly after hearing my words.

"Eh-EHEH! Could you be saying that you are giving me some amazing job on top of allowing us to create the labyrinth and live here?"

"If you accept my proposal, that would indeed be the case."

"Eh? Then, then, do you mean that I have a chance to overcome this unbearable state of being a NEET-?"

Dino: Ahahaha, so I can't no longer called you a NEET demon Lord then...

Ramiris: Yes, I had no longer a NEET now... Well soon enough... You can't no longer called me a NEET

She seemed downright shocked after hearing my plan. Ramiris's eyes widened as if she'd been hit by lightning, even the way she spoke began to sound incoherent.

Ramiris: That is a good plan then if I become really excited

Treyni-san saw this with tears in her eyes and said: "This is wonderful, Ramiris-sama." For some reason, I felt a smile on Beretta's face. The exhausted look he gave before appeared to be an act, now he looked positively delighted.

Rimuru: Good then if you happy...

Could it be that Beretta had hoped things would develop this way too?

Guy: It was expected of the black lineage, they are just like that

Blanc: No wonder

Violet: Such people could be found on the Black Lineages

Rimuru: It seems it was going according to your plan huh... Beretta

Beretta: Yes, Rimuru-Sama

It could be, or not. In any case, it's fine as long as he was happy.

"Q-Question... Did you mean it when you said that you will give me pocket money?"

Ramiris: Oo?! I'm getting a job and now a pocket money, that's good I wonder how many I will get...

Dino: You also pay her?! I thought that the payment was that she could live there... You are too kind to her you know...

Dagruel: Well that's in his character

Luminous: That's why he had many subordinates

Rimuru: Is that so... Well it can't be help

Benimaru: It was very Rimuru-Sama likes to do it

Shion: That's true...

Shuna: Well he was the kindness after all...

Adalman: It certainly was, Rimuru-Sama the mighty being had always been the kindness after all

Diablo: That's true... Oh.. It makes feel happy to directly serve such beings...

Rimuru: ... 'Sigh'

She seemed to have calmed down. Ramiris gulped and asked me prudently. She appeared to be afraid that I would respond with "Never mind that."

Ramiris: Of course that is, not everyone was kind enough to even care about their surroundings you know

Veldora: That's just how rimuru is..

How could I say something like that, I'm not that mean, really! But depending on the amount of income, I can't really promise you how much you are getting though... But that would at least reassure her a little bit.

Rimuru: That's true, it was only common sense for the boss to gave a payment to those under them

Rudra: That's a human common sense you know...

Rimuru: I know about that, but it makes it simple and very convenient

Ramiris: Then I just have to work hard to get my money right?

Rimuru: Just don't work yourself too hard...

"That's real. The only thing is we won't know how much profit we are getting until we try. Regardless, subtracting the necessary expenses such as promotional fees and venue rent, you get to keep twenty percent of remaining profits, what do you think?"

Ramiris: So the clear payment I got was 20 percent but the other things had already been paid... That's good!

"B-Based on that, how much money would that be?"

"About that, if we assume a thousand or so adventurers visiting a day, your portion would be around two gold coins?"

Ramiris: That's a lot of Money!

Rimuru: It was an estimation

"GUU! I-I get to earn that much money?!"

"Those are just estimates, whether it can be carried out successfully is still unknown. After all, there's not much of a show to put on if there is no audience. That being said, since you are already settling in here, isn't there no loss to you regardless?"

Ramiris: That is certainly true, I even got a job, I couldn't ask for a better condition than that

Rimuru: That's good if you like it

Ramiris nodded heavily in response to my question.

She came to live here without permission, and I knew, without her saying, that I'd be the one maintaining the labyrinth. If that is the case, she'd be better off just accepting my deal. After hearing my permission for her to live and make money, Ramiris had only one reaction, that was to hug onto my head and shout excitedly.

Rudra: So in the end, she becomes a kind of your indirect subordinates right?

Rimuru: It was more about a join project, but technically yes, she becomes a indirect subordinates of mine since she was getting paid by me

Rudra: So you got the assistance of Spirit Queen that once work for Veldanava Sensei then...

Lucia: That's just how he was huh...

Ramiris: I'm still maintaining my job as Spirit Queen, and work for Rimuru in Labyrinth, and that means I have 2 Bosses

Hinata: What a way...

Dino: That's just to good to be true...

Since Ramiris had already accepted it, Beretta and Treyni-san naturally would not object.

Beretta: Of course that is, I was only a subordinates of Ramiris-Sama, I don't have the authority to reject it

Treyni: I will follow Ramiris-Sama's wish and will, and Rimuru-Sama had helped me a lot, it was impossible for me to reject that.

"Uhehe... Now I will become rich as well. Never again will I be looked down upon and get called the Jobless Broke Demon Lord!"

Dino: That's true...

Dagruel: So now... Only Dino who doesn't have subordinates, jobless and homeless right?

Dino: ?! That's not true! I had a subordinates a job and a home

Dagruel: Where? What? And who?

Dino: Pico and Gracia my subordinates, I work as Veldanava-Sama's advisor and my home will be in your place, Dagruel

Pico & Gracia: ...

Dagruel: ... 'Sigh'

Veldanava: But now that I was gone, doesn't that make you jobless...

Dino: About that... W-Well... I'm a watcher...

Veldanava: To who are you reporting?

Dino: ... My self...

Veldanava: ...

Ramiris: That's not a real job

Dino: ... I consider it one...

Guy: Kufufufu, still it was his job, even though there is no one to report...

Ramiris: But now my status was much higher than that of Dino, Ahahahaha

As such, Ramiris had been mesmerized in her own world. I couldn't help but laugh at her state.

Rimuru: That's just like what I will be doing

All right, that should do it.

Even upon seeing the silly looks on Ramiris, the loyalty of her two servants remained unchanged. She may have always been looked down upon, but Ramiris's motivation and enthusiasm were really something else. The level of enthusiasm she had displayed for the project probably exceeded my own. It seemed that I didn't have to worry about her.

By the way, what's with Ramiris's obsession with money?

Putting myself aside, I hadn't heard of any demon lord that loved money this much... Compared to having money or not, shouldn't the bigger problem be whether or not she had a job?

Ramiris: That's because unlike other demon Lord, there is almost no one to visit my Labyrinth, so I don't have any income money and besides I never had any job that actually have an income

That's right, not a single soul had been visiting Ramiris's labyrinth. Perhaps she was too idle and lonely. For Ramiris's and my own sake, I hope there will be adventurers visiting. In order to achieve that, let's quickly come up with a plan to make that happen.

Ramiris: Yes... I need them so I could get rich earn money and besides just by them visiting my Labyrinth its already enough to make me happy

After calling back Ramiris, whose mind had taken a trip, we began to draft the design graph for the colosseum construction.

My plans were as follows:

Outside the west gate, there was a plaza at the end of the road. We'd expand the plaza first, then start the construction. Since there was plenty of space, we could also open up a stable for the travelers to rest their horses in. In the future we would be adding tracks on the streets for trains to run on. I recalled planning for trains in hopes that royalty would ride on them. If we could ensure the safety of travel routes, it would be easy to attract wealthy tourists. That, of course, would not be the only purpose of trains. With them we would be able to transport large amounts of cargo. This infrastructure would likely also contribute significantly to the city's development.

Gazel: That's the Magitrain project right?

Rimuru: It shoul be...

Since part of this plan was a scheme with the hope of developing the city, I hoped for it to work out well without complications. We might even set up a station near the colosseum... It would become a burden for the tourists if the distance were too far, so the standard would be within an hour's walk from the gate. Having a location near the town would be better. Because the tourists would be walking, we would get customers at the inns along the route. Unlike my original world, people mostly relied on their legs to travel in this world. Most people could easily walk back and forth for tens of kilometers. So it shouldn't be an issue to have some distance between buildings.

Rudra: As a former human and reincarnated here, I was not surprised that you had a lot of Otherworlder knowledge

Guy: That's why he was interesting

Gazel: Seems there is a different in technology between world...

Elmesia: That's one of advantage over...

Yuuki 'That's true... Back in our world, Japan, we have a car or a bike, it makes it easier... But here we could just teleport, it was more convenient, but not all people could do it... '

Keeping these factors in mind, I considered the location for construction-

"Why? Isn't there any empty lot in the town as well?" Ramiris pointed out and corrected me.

"Those are used as shelters for the beastmen. The temporary residences set there would pose trouble for building a colosseum."

Rimuru: That's certainly true.. We can't just build it there, it will cause ruckus

"Can't we just chase the beastmen out of town for now and construct at this place until Geld-sama finishes building their new cities-"

As I began to explain to Gobkyu, Ramiris suddenly proposed something unexpected.

"If that's the case, why not have them move into my labyrinth? You can move the area entirely into it without change and it won't cause much trouble."

Rimuru: ?! You could do that?

Ramiris: Yeah I could, as long I got their permission

Did you catch the drift? Gobkyu and I looked at each other over and over.

"D-Do you mean that, you can move the people inside there along with the buildings?"

"Well-it's probably useless for living people. It requires personal permission before moving them into the labyrinth. If the objects do not possess the personal will of the owner, it won't be moved, otherwise anything can be moved!"

"Are you serious? Are you implying that except the beastmen, you can move everything including the residences and personal belongings all into the labyrinth?"

"Yep, that's the case!" Ramiris said proudly, but it was indeed impressive.

Rimuru: That's very convenient... What a skill...

There's no wonder she seemed so proud; this was an incredible skill.

After more careful inquiry, Ramiris revealed that this was her Intrinsic Skill, named 'Labyrinth Creation (Small World)'.

Rimuru: So you reveal your skill...

Ramiris: It was obvious, boss

As the name implied, it allowed Ramiris to create the interior of the labyrinth. She was nigh omnipotent in that regard. The area affected by its power was also extensive, it is said that even the people and objects near the labyrinth could become its target.

Veldanava: She certainly is

For instance, if someone was directly outside the labyrinth, she seemed to be able to deprive the individual of weapons and gear.

This skill may seem to be overpowered, but it did appear to have its limits. For example, if the person's equipment possessed personal will-or was affected by the user's mana etc., it will not be affected by Ramiris's power. However, people who possessed such items were rare, so most would end up challenging Ramiris with only their bare hands.

She was a demon lord after all, that title was not just for show-

Ramiris: Of course that's not the case! I'm one of the most ancient demon Lord, in the past I could even beat anyone with one punch

Guy: You certainly could...

Milim: But you're lying when you said about one punch

Ramiris: W-Well... It was another matter...

Dino: Still as absurd as ever

"How impressive... And I thought that you didn't possess any combat ability..."

Ramiris: ...

Dino: Well anyone will guess it like that

"T-That's so mean! How dare you say such things to me, the menace to man and the strongest demon lord..."

Rimuru: 'Giggle' Sorry then

Dino: Ah Guy, she said it again, 'The strongest'

Ramiris: W-What are you doing stupid Dino! I know what I'm talking and I only did that to a right person

Dino: You certainly are..

"Ah, okie, don't get mad now, Ramiris-chan. Let's put that aside for now and tell me what else can you do!"

I started to ask some specific questions regarding 'Labyrinth Creation.'

These questions roughly fell under five categories:

I.

How many floors can 'Labyrinth Creation' make underground?

Ramiris: I could just make it as much as I want, tho to maintain it was not gonna be that much...

Rimuru: Duh... That's one of Omnipotent...

II.

How many days will it take to create them?

Ramiris: 1 Floor 1 Hour

Rimuru: That's fast...

III.

What will happen to the monsters inside?

Ramiris: They will be fine...

IV.

Can you change the interior structure randomly?

Ramiris: I could

V.

What happens when you die inside?

Ramiris: I could revive them just fine

Michael: That's why it was troublesome

Feldway: Tch, what a troublesome place...

Stuff like that.

Ramiris also switched to a serious expression and answered all my doubts.

Rimuru: Wow... I thought that you will have a joking expression...

Ramiris: ...

First,

There didn't seem to be any restriction to the number of floors it could construct, but in reality, it could only reach around a hundred floors or so.

Second,

It took around one hour to create a single floor. The same went for additional floors, so it would take around one hundred hours to spawn one hundred floors. However, the energy consumption creating deeper floors seemed to increase exponentially, which appeared to be the reason behind the answer to the first question.

Gazel: That's absurd... But I had seen things that is more absurd before

Guy: That's still very powerful

Third,

Not only monsters, even creatures such as insects could inhabit the labyrinth. I heard that there used to be spirits inhabiting the labyrinth before. That location had not yet disappeared but was stored in another level to isolate it from the outside world. It was also said that they were free to come in and out. If that's the case, we would be able to fill the labyrinth with monsters for adventurers to challenge.

Moreover, if you filled it with an abundance of magicule, monsters would be born naturally. By adjusting the magicule concentration, you could also conveniently predetermine the strength of the monsters. Monsters on different floors could be banned from interacting, so setting up difficulty levels seemed to not be a problem either.

And the most important point was-we'd come up with a way of filling the labyrinth with magicule. We would be doing that after we had prepared the contents for the labyrinth.

Fourth,

Ramiris's Intrinsic Skill 'Labyrinth Creation' had extraordinary efficiency, its interior structure could be changed in around an hour. After one change, it would remain fixed for twenty-four hours. That came, of course, with additional conditions. You couldn't make something out of nothing. It seemed that there was no way to generate organism such as vegetation, so we could only rely on creating inorganic walls to make the labyrinth... But it was not actually changing the whole structure, only the interior design of it that we'd prepared, this way it wouldn't cost too much time. By the way, it was also very simple to swap floors. The previously stated rules applied, meaning every twenty-four hours only one change was permitted, but it was still very convenient.

Fifth,

This was honestly surprising, but what happened when you died inside could be altered by Ramiris's will. Provided she was aware of the situation, Ramiris could even resurrect the dead. I was still contemplating what to do about the disposal of monsters' corpses and such and how to deal with the unfortunate deaths some adventurers might suffer. Well, as it turned out I heard something very unexpected.

Gazel: That's certainly gonna make a lot of Money

Ramiris: That's good

We didn't have any examples of monsters born in the labyrinth to judge yet. However, Ramiris mentioned that she had resurrected adventurers several times before.

Rimuru: I remember when I was going with the kids, you had trying to kill me with a Golem...

Ramiris: Well... That's because I could Ressurect you guys with no problem...

Kenya: That's scary and not a funny joke

Ramiris: Oh come on... You guys make it sounds as if I'm going to far...

Students: Because you did!

Ramiris: Geez... Alright I'm sorry then..

The secret behind this was related to the "Permission of the target," as mentioned by Ramiris before. It wasn't an exaggeration but apparently the will of "I would like to go in" was crucial. It was a pre-condition, without which entering the labyrinth was impossible. It was the same reason why I was able to enter the labyrinth before. If you tried to bring someone asleep inside, you would be blocked at the entrance.

Rimuru: So the safety was very high then

Ramiris: Of course it was, all of it really depends on my will, so if the target that enter trying to harm me, I could just isolate them, tho it takes time

Rimuru: Oh...

Infants were exceptions. Children of young age have yet to form free will, so they appeared to be considered as goods and would gain protection. It was not impossible to force someone into entering the labyrinth, but this would also create a lot of pressure on Ramiris, such an action might fail due to the repulsive effect. So she wasn't willing to spend time doing such a boring thing.

Kenya: So... We technically got like a free entry at the time?

Ramiris: Well you're still a child, so yeah...

That's about it, the prelude stops here.

Ramiris had the ability to rule over the people who entered the labyrinth. With that being said however, it still required the person's consent. If they were willing to accept Ramiris's management, she would be able to keep track of their status at any instant.

Guy: It was one of the reason her labyrinth very special, now being use like this... I wonder what happen next...

"That's right, didn't we really enjoy pranks? We just wanted to have fun watching how shocked people looked, but my conscience won't sit well if they had actually died. That's why we always knew when to stop and allowed people to return alive," Ramiris proclaimed with her chest high.

Dino: At least you know the limit, tho I'm pretty surprise to find out about that

Ramiris: What is that suppose to mean?!

Dino: You're always going too far

Ramiris: I'm not

Dino: You are

Ramiris: I'm not.

Dino: 'Sigh'...

There were people who were unlucky and died, but that probably happened outside of the labyrinth. After all, Ramiris had no intention of killing me either back then.

And there was also the Elemental Colossus that tried to kill me, did they put that thing there knowing that people could be resurrected? I had wanted to ask, "What type of trial is this," but now it made more sense.

Ramiris: Right? I always do things with reason, and if I created a mess, I could repair it myself

Veldanava: Well... At least you still got your responsible personality

Ramiris: Of course I am, Veldanava-Sama

"In other words, even if adventurers enter the labyrinth to eliminate monsters they won't get killed and can be revived?"

"Yes. As soon as they are thrown out of the labyrinth they will appear as if nothing had happened when they are resurrected from death. But it would be problematic when the number becomes too large, so it should be best to have them wear the items I've prepared for resurrection."

With the identification items crafted by Ramiris using 'Labyrinth Creation,' people could be revived outside the labyrinth if they died. And so, the most worrying problem of safety had been resolved.

Dino: Now that's a good items to have

Guy: So those who use the item will gain immortality right? What a really versatile ability you got, Ramiris

Luminous: It truly was a very good ability...

Dagruel: I was more surprise with your current state considering your power

"Excellent! This is wonderful, Ramiris-chan!"

"Really, really, really? Am I not impressive indeed?"

"Hmm! Now our ambition is as good as accomplished."

Ramiris: hahaha... The job had perfectly being planned! That's good

"Is that the case? I think so too!"

We looked at each other and nodded.

"Thanks for the help, Ramiris."

Rimuru: Yeah, really it will be a great help

Ramiris: No problem

"No problem, just count on me. Now you can rest assured like you've boarded a huge ship."

A huge ship you said. I hope it's not made of mud.(Or called the Titanic)

Rimuru: Well I leave it to you then...

Ramiris: Sure, I'll do it to my full power...

Due to the difference in our size, we couldn't really shake hands, but we communicated with our hearts.

Dino: Of course... She was soo small... It was hard to even notice her being there due to her size

Guy: Seems that's the planning

Notice: Now the first part was done

Rudra: So how many part will this be?

Notice: Around 5-6 not that much

Veldanava: That's interesting... So what now?

Notice: Continue the next time, break for now

Words: 8670

Notice:
My first plan was to make it around 20k Words... But well... The Wattpad was starting to lagging, so I will separate it into 5 to 6 Part

🙂 Thank You...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 1.6K 27
One Shots|Shorts stories|Reactions
13.5K 324 14
Random Ideal The cover doesn't belong to me. it belongs to the respected owner.
22.1K 362 36
RANDOM STORIES OF RIMURU OR TENSURA!! 🥰🥰 {BAD GRAMMAR,WRONG SPELLING!😮‍💨( i need ideas.)
7.1K 368 15
This story is an official spinoff of Rimuru and Iruma's Adventures in the Netherworld, by @mu1622: https://www.wattpad.com/story/291915608-rimuru-and...