The Waterborn Oni (LMK x Oc)...

By M3xory_Lxry

(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who... More

A/N
☁️Prologue☁️
NeiruπŸ—‘οΈ
Hemera🌼
πŸ’›Ep1: The legendπŸ’›
πŸ’›Ep3: Monkey KingπŸ’›
πŸ’›Ep4: Monkie KidπŸ’›

πŸ’›Ep2: Chase & ChaosπŸ’›

356 9 0
By M3xory_Lxry

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

If Neiru had 2 choices, she chose another option rather than being thrown by the Monkey King's magic staff with MK.

But, now she's getting carried away by the staff with MK, and that was a curse for her.

MK screamed hysterically while hugging Neiru tightly as the Monkey King's staff put them into the elevator and started raising it with the magic staff. Neiru winced because his scream was close to her ear. They arrived at the surface of the city, making her breathe a sigh of relief but shocked.

"Don't just standing there, Neiru!" MK shouted frantically and dragging her to the cart.

He started the engine and stepped on the gas, not giving a warning so that Neiru almost fell onto the road. After they escape from the construction site, a truck appears from under the elevator and starts chasing them.

"Alright, Noodle Boy and Mist Girl, hand it over!" The redhead boy shouted while driving the truck.

MK slowly reached the box containing the bag of noodles. "I'm sorry, valued customer. You won't be getting your noodles." Neiru looked at MK in shock. "Wait, MK. Don't tell me you're gonna-" Before she finished her words, MK had thrown the bowl of noodles at the truck window.

"Dang it!"

".....Throw that."

But this made Redson even angrier.

"Fine, have it your way!"

"You really scary!" MK shrieked.

The truck crashed into the back of the cart. Plus the Monkey King's staff began to lengthen again.

Neiru swears that she just wants to die in a situation like this.

The Monkey King's staff send the cart flying to the air. Neiru held the passenger seat tightly while MK screamed hysterically. They landed on top of the building and jumped to other buildings.

"Would you get down here so I can kill you?" He shouted.

"Never!" MK exclaimed.

The cart made a hole in the roof of the house as they landed inside, startling the woman who was relaxing in her living room.

"We're sorry miss!" Neiru shouted with apologized look

They finally left the house even though MK was driving his cart. Neiru breathed a sigh of relief at getting out of his chase. "We're safe..." She mumbled. He laughed nervously but relief. "Yeah! I think we lost him."

Unfortunately, the cart was damaged and broke down.

"Oh come on, come on, come on old girl! You got this!" He banged the cart and tried to start the cart.

Neiru looks at the cart deadpan.

"You broke it."

MK screamed hysterically. "AAAAAAAA, Pigsy's gonna kill me for sure!" He whined.

She rolled her eyes while folding her arms. Her hearing caught the sound of a speeding truck. She looked behind her and saw a shadow.

"MK... We should run." She warned.

"What? But why?" He questioned.

"Because..." She whispered something on his ears "He's coming towards us."

After he whispered that, the bull truck appeared to chase them while the driver just laughed maniacally.

"You should just tell me this straight away!" He protested. They immediately ran from him.

They were so panicked that they decided to borrow someone's hoverboard. "So sorry, we need to borrow this. Bye!" The hoverboard started to glide away from its owner.

"Whoa, get back here-" The man screamed after almost being hit by a flaming truck. His friend looked at his phone screen that accidentally took a photo of the truk driver.

"I'm coming to get you, Noodle Boy and Mist Girl!" Redson exclaimed while laughing maniacally.

Neiru holds MK tightly. She glanced at him while growling, making her eyes flash briefly. She stopped hugging his body before squatting down, holding the katana scabbard and hilt.

She closed her eyes while taking a deep breath.

"Mist Breathing, Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds."

Thick fog began to envelop his body, making the area around the road area start to become foggy. Redson grumbled as his surroundings foggy. He tried not to hit anything and instead got stuck on the narrow road.

MK who saw that started laughing. "See ya!" Neiru sat down on the hoverboard because of the sudden speed

Redson growled after seeing them run away. "You're not gonna get away that easy."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"How did you do that?"

MK looked at the oni girl with curiosity and admiration. She looked at him confusedly.

"Huh?" She parrots.

"Making that mist. That's really cool! Also where did you get that katana?" He was amazed while riding the hoverboard, passing the someone truk.

"Oh... I can't tell you about that. But as for the katana, I got it from someone." Neiru said.

"Man... But I really want to know." He then gasped. "Or you have the super power to create mist! If that's true, then that makes you a superhero." He rambled. Neiru just sweatdropped. 'Lucky is just a guess...'

"That's..... A technique..... Only a few people can do it." Neiru explained. He looked at her. "Technique?! That doesn't look like technique."

"Geez, that's a technique, MK. Uhh..... Breathing technique that can be used only certain people with this katana..... Or should I say nichirin sword." She added.

"So you're one of that certain people?" He questioned.

"Yep, absolutely. And, you look ahead, we'll get hit later if you keep looked behind."

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot." He starts to look ahead.

Neiru sighed. They passed a highway that was still being built. Her ears picked up a new voice approaching them. The sound of the car however sounds like the car is being driven at full speed.

She then started to get up, confusing the brunet boy. "Neiru? Why do you look ale-"

She denied his words. "Something chasing us." She told him.

MK was confused by his words but looked back. Apparently, the red-haired boy was still chasing them, only with a racing car not with his truck.

"You've gotta be kidding me?"

"Come on, where did you get that?"

"What? You think I drive anything that doesn't have anything at least one complex transformation?" He said and showed how his truck works.

"Uhh... Yeah, totally." She commented, making the redhead boy angry. He pressed all the buttons, making the racing car accelerate until it slid upwards.

MK and Neiru who saw it started to get nervous.

"Oh ow."

"I think I fucked up." She admit.

Neiru instantly lifted MK from the hoverboard to avoid his car. They landed on the hood of his car, only to sprain Neiru's leg but she doesn't care about it, since she knew it gonna be heal itself in no time. Her eyes glanced ahead at the highway, finding that it was the end of the road.

"MK...." She called out.

MK looked ahead, panicking when he saw the end of the road.

He clings to her while screaming hysterically while she hugs MK tightly to protect him even she has to sacrifice her ears.

They all started floating in the air. Neiru still hugged MK tightly to protect him. Her eyes saw a flash of green running towards them. She narrowed her eyes till she pushed the hood of the car away with her legs to make them inches away from him.

"What, you..." Redson growled, while Neiru stuck out her tongue.

A green flash in the shape of a dragon rushed towards them, revealing a person in a suit and a racing motorcycle. The person reached out his hand and she quickly responded, pulling them onto the motorcycle.

They passed by the red-haired boy. "You gotta be kidding me!" he exclaimed. MK shows dot eyes while Neiru gives him the middle finger. They landed on terra firma. "Bye, loser!" Neiru shouted as they ran from the scene.

He growled before looking forward. He screamed after seeing his car plunge into a restaurant, crashing into it. Everyone inside looked at him. Redson began to remove the rubble that had fallen on him.

"Noodle boy and Mist Girl! When I'm find you I'm gonna blast you into little bits!" He yelled.

Neiru's side

The person stopped his motorcycle in front of Pigsy's Noodles. MK, who staggered, fell from the motorcycle. Neiru just sighed as she got off the it while cleaning the dust from her body.

The person's racing suit began to be replaced with normal clothes, showing a girl with black hair tied in pigtail. Her hand took her phone out of her pocket before taking a photo of herself.

"Nailed it!"

"Mei!" MK called out.

He helped MK get up with enthusiasm. "That was an intense game of tag. You guys look like you were having so much fun and I want to join in too!" She exclaimed. "And also. Since when does Kito like games of tag?" She questioned.

Neiru just rolled her eyes as she untied her hair. "Okay, first of all, I'm not a fan of game tag. And two, we nearly died back then because of that crazy chili guy." She explained unamused.

"But you guys didn't. So let's celebrate with a round of, Monkey Mech!" She pointed at the arcade machine. The top score was dominated by Mei, followed by Silvia, MK, and Neiru, and MK again. "You should invited your edgy friend too." She added.

"Um.... Well, he was trying to killed us." He replied as Neiru nodded, already stood besides him.

The girl only gives him a smile. "Well in that case..."

Her sweet smile suddenly became scary. Hee phone screen showed a red button with her logo. "Where does he lived?"

"Mei, please, don't crave a violence." Neiru sweatdropped.

"MK! Where are you punk!"

They looked at Pigsy who was walking towards them angrily. "You mind telling me why some bozo left a zero star review on Pigsy's Noodles?!" He shouted as he showed his phone screen showing Pigsy's Noodles reviews.

"Oh great...." Neiru muttered under her breath in deadpan tone.

"Oh, uh, yeah... Here's what I think happened in that." MK trailed off.

"Whoa, zero stars? Congrats, it's better than nothing, right?" Mei chimed in as she cackled.

"That's not how it works, Mei! And you, I-" Pigsy's words stopped after finding MK disappeared from his place.

"Where did he go."

"He's already run inside." Neiru said while pointing at MK who ran towards the restaurant.

"Mr. Tang!" MK rushed to the restaurant while the silver-haired girl, Hemera get out from it, confused.

"Hey! Don't run away when I'm trying to scold you! Get back here!"

The girl stopped her footsteps while watching Pigsy and Mei go inside. This made the girl even more confused

"What happened?" She looked at Neiru who was approaching her. "Oh, no.... It's just Pigsy trying to scold MK...." Neiru reasoned. "Where's Yoshi?" Neiru changed the topic.

"He's sleeping. But seriously, tell me what's going on? Why is he carrying a stick-? Oh wait, isn't that something like the Monkey King's staff? Uh... What's it called?" She tapped her foot while thinking.

"Mira, don't think about it-"

"Yeah! Ruyi Jingu Bang!" Hemera interrupted positively, giving her a cheeky nervous smile.

'I told you not to think about it.' Neiru thought.

"So? Why does he have that? Is the staff was..... a toy that you guys buy?" She asked innocently.

"Well..... How did I have to tell...."

"Can you tell me? Please....? I'll gonna believe everything you said." Hemera begged.

Neiru sighed. "Okay..."

Neiru also told everything about what happened earlier. From the rise of the Demon Bull King, the Demon Bull Family, their evil plans, and the chase. Don't forget MK who can lift Monkey King's staff.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Inside the restaurant, someone's voice was heard. The atmosphere inside was quiet and only have one person was eating noodles. A scholar guy was sipping his noodle soup while a pup sleeping peacefully on counter table but suddenly...

"Mr. Tang!"

Tang immediately squirted the noodle soup from his mouth. The pup immediately woke up as it started to whine, but immediately get headpat from the brunet boy. He wiped his mouth while looking at the panicking the young boy in confusion. This brunet boy can be seen looking for something and even breaking down everything.

"Remember the story that you told me this morning? About the Demon Bull King? Ugh, where is it, where is it?" He babbled while throwing things here and there. He found the red book which was his documentation book under a pile of bowls of noodles. "Ah, there it is!" He instantly took his book, ignoring the bowl that fell and broke because of his actions.

"The Demon Bull King, see?" He showed a drawing of DBK in his documentation book. The pup started to bark at him.

"Ugh, kid! What are you doing to me!" He protested. But he was held by Mei in a hug. "Oh, Piggy."

"Yes....? What about him?" Tang asked with mouth full.

The bamboo curtain moved once again, revealing Neiru and Hemera entering the restaurant. "So what you mean is uh..... The legend conquerer came back?" Silvia asked.

Neiru nodded. "You can say that. And-." She stopped when they saw MK leaped towards Tang.

"The Demon Bull King is back! The legend is real! The Monkey King staff is removed, we have to find him! It's the only way to save the world before the world is destroyed-"

Tang pushed MK away with his chopsticks. "Boy, relax. You're getting spilled my soup. Besides you're delusional, it's just a story." He commented.

"Delusional, huh? Would you called this, delusional?"

MK then shows the Monkey King's staff proudly.

Everyone (except Neiru) stared at the staff that MK was holding.

"Wow, MK. You found a stick!" Mei criticized.

"No! It's Monkey King's staff!" MK denied it.

Instantly, they laughed at MK's words. The only ones who didn't laugh were Neiru and Hemera. She trusted MK's words from her conversation with Neiru and also because MK was her cr- I mean her best friend. Yoshi started to woof in confusion before getting calmed down by his owner.

"You weren't listening! The Demon Bull King was out there. We have to get the staff back to the Monkey King!" He whined.

"And also don't you see those bull robots running around town? I probably wouldn't have pulled out my katana if... That Edgy Chili weren't chasing us." Neiru explained.

"Uh.... Who's Edgy Chili?" Hemera asked.

"Nobody."

"It's a real deal, I prove it!" MK exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? How?"

Everyone looked at MK with curiosity and disbelief. MK and Neiru stared at the Monkey King's staff in confusion. The staff began to vibrate and began to extend on its own, breaking a wooden table as they shocked.

Silence fell over the room before Tang rambled on in fan mode. "M-M-M-Monkey King staff! I knew it all along! The legendary weapon that only he could wield the seal away evil!" He then realized something. "Wait a minute, why do you have it?" He asked while looking at him confusedly.

Pigsy chimed in "Alright, I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is the Demon Punk now?"

"He's at the shoe store."

Mei answered while hugging Neiru's shoulder who looked uncomfortable. Meanwhile Hemera was beside Mei in curious with Yoshi on the dragon girl arms.

"What?!"

Everyone approached the three of them. "This it better not be one of your puppy videos, Mei." Pigsy say.

Mei laughed. "There's always time for a puppy video. But, no, look what's just trending." She showed a video that was recently trending.

"#Demonbullking"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Part of city, downtown began to be destroyed by the Demon Bull King, absorbing all the items there to make him stronger. Few people were trapped under the rubble and some of them were already dead. Everyone ran away from there, trying to find a safe place away from the city.

A boy named Redson grinned evilly as he landing on a building using a jet. "Yes! With every item absorbed, my family comes one step closer to total domination. Once we get the Monkey King's staff, we will be unstoppable!" He exclaimed.

On the other hand

"Very tight!"

A truck is crossing the road at full speed. It was seen that MK, Neiru, and the others were trapped since the truck's wheelhouse could not accommodate that many people.

After seeing the video of the Demon Bull King stealing shoes from a shoe store, they decided to immediately go to a place called Flower Fruit Mountain to return Monkey King's staff.

Neiru fell backwards while Hemera breathed fresh air from outside the truck while holding back vomiting because of the narrow space and Yoshi were on Mei embrace.

"Pigsy, watch where you going. You're gonna kill us!" Tang stated.

"We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain without getting smushed in a car crash. All we need to do is drive through the entire ocean. Simple." MK explained.

"Great, a simple way to meet death." Neiru commented under her breath.

"Guys! Demon Bull King is moving to Downtown. He's destroying the cheese tea stall!" Mei informed.

"All the more reason to get this staff to the Monkey King. Flower Fruit Mountain. It's the only place he could be. Right, Mr. Tang?"

"Hmm... Indeed. However, Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away. Deep and dangerous and unknown territory." Tang answered. The tone of his voice, which had been serious, became nervous. "So, I guess we better turn back!"

"What?!"

"Tang, you stepped on me....." Neiru choked.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there."

"Shut it, you big baby. I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, rage-filled warrior I've ever known." Pigsy stated.

Pigsy suddenly sends his truck at a port without warning, making everyone except Pigsy, Neiru, and Hemera fall.

"Sandy."

Neiru rubbed her dizzy head. "Damn, that hurts so much..." She slowly started to get up. Her eyes accidentally saw Hemera vomiting rainbows out the window, making the oni girl sweatdropped.

"Ehhh..... You good there?" -Neiru

"Am I look good on you?" -Hemera

"Yeah....?" -Neiru

"..... I'm gonna puke again..." -Hemera

"AHH! HEMERA DON'T PUKE ON HERE!" -Tang

"STAY ALIVE, HEMERA!" -Mei

"YEAH, STAY WITH US, HEMERA!" -MK

"You need something, Hemera? A soup? Pills? " -Pigsy

"Sigh..... What am I gonna do with you guys? OF COURSE SHE'S GONNA PUKE AND NEED PLASTIC BAGS! AND SHE'S NOT DYING YOU FREAKING PIECES OF SHI-"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Now, they were inside the boat after calming Hemera especially Neiru who got lectured by Pigsy after the truck incident, mainly in the living room. The room felt intimidating and tense. Everyone was shaking when they saw Pigsy friend, except Neiru who had an annoyed face and Yoshi that growled at him. M&M hugged Neiru tightly while shaking, making the girl huffed.

The burly man with blue skin plunged the butcher's knife into the coaster. "That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disturb the peace?" He stated.

He started to raise his arms up with piercing gaze. But unexpectedly, he apparently offered tea with a friendly smile.

"Serve them tea!"

The tense atmosphere began to break. The living room began to fill with an aura of calm. Cats started coming into the room. M&M just laughed nervously while Neiru blinked her eyes with a deadpan and confused expression. Hemera sighed in relief and Yoshi immediately calm down.

"You guys want some? You? How about a guy over there, huh?" He offered.

"Yes! Don't mind if I do." Tang accepted his offer.

"I also want it!" Hemera exclaimed and raised her hands.

Neiru sighed before looking away indifferently. Pigsy was confused because of his friend's attitude. "Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy." Tang sarcasm with a smile.

"You're right, Piggy. This guy is dangerous... He killed us with cuteness!" Mei chimed in, putting the cat on top of his head making the pig man annoyed while the pup woof seeing cat on it.

Neiru picked up one of the orange male cats. He put the cat on the floor and restrained Yoshi for not chasing the cats. Hemera sip the tea. "Wow, I feel refreshed! Where did you buy it?" She asked innocently and politely.

"It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings a heart rate down." The big blue man explained proudly. "Oh, and hello little pup." He patted Yoshi head, making his tail wags and bark happily.

"Well that explains it. You should try this, Neiru." The white-haired girl requested to the black-haired girl.

"I-"

Her words stopped when he heard Pigsy groan, making everyone there look at him. The cats that was nearby started running away because of his anger. He slammed the table angrily.

"Sandy... What happened to you... Where's the angry, glass chewing, fist-throwing buddy that I used to know?!" He yelled in front of his face while pulled his necklace so he won't fall.

Sandy placed Pigsy to the ground from climbing on his body with a gentle smile. "Well, my therapist said that I really needed to calm down. That's why I started to drinking tea, doing yoga, investing in therapy cats. It really helps."

He hugged a blue cat that was just like him. "Aww, don't you, Mo?"

Neiru stared at the big blue man and his cat blankly. The pup looked at the blue cat, he started to woof at him in excitement as he wanted to leap on him. "Nope, you're not gonna do that." Neiru hold him back from doing it, making the pup whined.

Neiru sighed before catching Mei already in front of Sandy, making the girl surprised. 'Eh? Since when?' The girl thought in confusion.

"Uh, Mr. Sandy sir. We could really used your help, we gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain!" Mei begged.

Then MK also joined in. "Please? The fate of the world is at stake."

The two of them gave Sandy the Puppy Eyes look.

"Okay."

Sandy answered without hesitation.

"Really?" MK questioned as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Anything for Pigsy. I can get you there, but it ain't be a pleasant trip." He explained.

The three of them looked at each other before cheering happily. Neiru sighed tiredly. "Please somebody, take me out from here..." She muttered in resignation. Hemera chuckled nervously and started to patted her back.

"Alright, let's get moving. But I'm telling you now old friend. If things get hairy, I've changed. I don't go around, picking fights no more." He spoke to Pigsy, being answered with sigh of defeat.

He started crossing his arms while grinning. "Mo, initiate the launch sequence!" He commands. The cat started to meowing as he walked to control room.

"Launch sequence?" Mei questioned as she looked at MK and Hemera who was also confuse as the braid-haired girl shrugged.

Mo started pressing the red button with the cat logo, making a bell ringing with an alarm got off. The boat began to shake, startling everyone on board except Sandy.

He started turning the steering wheel of the boat. "Onwards to Flower Fruit Mountain!" He exclaimed as the boat started to sailing away from the city.

"Ohohoho, yeah!"

Without them knowing, one of the bull robots or known as Bull Clones was stalking them. He started to leave the harbor to meet his master, Redson.

He tells her what happened while he was snooping around, but it angers him to the point where his hair bursts into flames again. "What?! You let them get away?!" He shouted in anger.

"So your plan didn't go accroding to plan?"

A tornado appears behind Redson which displays the silhouette of a woman who is Princess Iron Fan. She landed elegantly and flew closer to him before bringing Redson to her with her wind.

"Oh, don't worry my sweet useless boy." She pressed his cheeks together forcefully. "Mother will get the staff. I'm not about to let anyone stop us." She added before pushed Redson away. She started flying with a serious look before summoning a tornado to teleport.

"Not this time."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Damn, did you guys already see Season 5 trailer? I mean like, dang it really different and its animation so.... Umm..... I don't know how to describe it. But what I know is that Flying Bark Studio, which animated Lego Monkie Kid, will be replaced by Wildbrain Studio or Another Studio? I guess? I heard that news on someone account on TikTok. I hope that trailer just a test or first try of animating LMK. And we got some new character!! Yippee!! I can't wait for Season 5! If you haven't watched the Lego Monkie Kid season 5 trailer, here is the video!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 24
Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever monkie kid fanfic I hope u guys enjoy it πŸ–€β™‘ πŸ–€β™‘ πŸ–€β™‘ πŸ–€ you are mk little sister and are both big fan's...
37.4K 1.9K 19
Macaque x Mitsuri Reader. _________________________________ ❝My heart would never flutter for those who needlessly hurt others!❞ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€π™” π˜Ώπ™Šπ™‘π™€οΏ½...
67.7K 2.9K 23
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™π™π™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
21.3K 760 24
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...