゚His Regret ゚ (Jungkook)

By KimMichi007

Jk: I'll not marry her, Mom! How can you even call her a human being after the number of people she have kill... More

part 1
part 2
Author's note
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Introduction of characters /-(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎)
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10

Part 8

21 1 0
By KimMichi007

∆Y/n's pov∆

Y/n: can't you stay tonight?

Eun-joon: h-huh?

Y/n: stay...

Saying that I glance at him before he could say anything and started to drag him inside again..

Eun-joon: Hey! Baby! Stop. Wait!!

Saying that he started to pull back his hand but didn't let go...! Damn.. it's been a while we had spent some time together kidding around each other. I'm missing him..
Well when I first came here 4 years ago I used to live alone .. then after one year I found Eun.. and we lived together for two years and moved out this year.. I'm not used to being alone after those 2 years.  Not my fault through!

Y/n: it's your fault that I'm feeling lonely so don't even think about going back tonight..!

Eun-joon: SO! You confessed that you are missing me??

Y/n: yes... Wait! No! Who said I'm missing YOU?

at first I answered him without realising but then I realised that this pretty bastard is making fun of me.. *roll eyes* I still love him gosh .. he is just the perfect definition of a friend, brother and everything..
Damn if I didn't know about jungkook than I would have just married Eun.... Hehe..

Eun-joon: Really? I missed you though ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ..

He said while acting all hurt.' This stupid but handsome hunk is gonna be the reason for my death one day' I thought. But..he suddenly pulled me towards him by my wrist. And my small  body slammed on his hard one.'oww' his one hand is my wrist and another one is on my back preventing me from moving away. 'ahh.. my heart is beating so fast.. damn ! Is it because I never had a boyfriend? But still how the hell am I supposed to stay claim if a bastard this fine hug me so close.. I can even fell his heartbeat ' I started to struggle which made his much tighter.. so I look at him with big puppy eyes mentally requesting him to let go.
Which didn't worked..after few minutes I gave in and hugged him tightly which made him move back by my sudden action..

Eun-joon: what do you think you are doing..? Someone might think we are dating.. Lil.. stop it.

Y/N: why should I? And even if we are dating what does it have to do with others??

Eun-joon: huh! Tell this to your kookie baby ~

He said in a teasing tone..

Y/N: He doesn't even know me..!

While talking random shits I dragged him to my bedroom and push him on my bed . Then I jumped on him and started to cuddle him..

Eun-joon: baby.. seriously you are literally asking to be screwed.. ufff have some mercy on your people queen!

Y/N: as you said you are mine! So I can do anything I want! Now sleep!! Good Night cutie ~
I kissed his both cheeks before feeling his heart beat like crazy.. 'Bushhh I am too tired to mess with him' I put my head on his chest and "zzzzz" I died! I mean slept!

Eun-joon's pov∆

'What.... what the hell is she even doing... Ashii this girl.!' I look down at her. She was sleeping peacefully on my chest and I'm sure she can hear my heartbeat...

'well she is cute.. I mean like very much cute.. enough cute to make my heart go crazy.. but damn ! That junglebook or jungkook whatever his name is! Just because of that bastard I don't have a chance... More like she wouldn't give me any chance... Ahh damn it! Being a one-sided lover is really hard..at his rate I'll get a boner... No! No No No! Think of something else something else..!' while trying to wipe those unholy thoughts I pull her closed and kissed her cheeks and forehead.

Eun-joon: Good Night Baby~

I also somehow find a comfortable position and slept..

[Time skip to the day of fest]

∆Y/N's pov∆

So... Today is our university festival as I had already told ... And I'm really really excited because I managed to fine out that my baby bunny is coming today!! Yeahhhh! Damn! I'm going crazy from excitement..!

I woke up at 5 of the morning took a shower, brushed my teeth and wore my infamous blonde wig and wear dark green suit with a light golden crop inside.I Let my  hair fall on my solders. Wear my Gucci heels took my mask, phone and some documents.. then I leave my apartment from the secret passage aka back door. ( my house have 3 back doors hahaha ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙)

I walk pass an dead alley and find Eun leaning on his black Bugatti.. He is looking handsome as always..

Y/N: Good Morning Mr.Kim.

Eun-joon: Good Morning Miss.Lee.

Y/N: so.. let's get going.

Eun-joon: Yes Miss.
He then opened his car door for me to get up. He can be a gentle man sometimes.. but I like his passion when he is working... We have a early morning meeting with one of our new investor Mr.Jeon. I got the news that he is my Bunny 's Father.. I can't wait to meet him.
After 30 mins we reached. I get off from the car infront of my kingdom a hugeee bilding written COniC on the top in silver colour. Shining like a diamond.

'sometimes even I find it hard to believe that it's mine and just MINE ... It's my company and it's belongs to me... Uff what a blessing...'  I smiled under the mask while thinking. Then I started to walk through the main Entrance.. everyone was quite energetic but it's not every employee has arrived. They were busy some doing their works, some gossiping and some were running here and there..

But....
Everything stopped when I placed my foot inside..

Everyone: Good Morning! Miss Lee!! Good Morning Mr.Kim! (Shouts)

Ms.Lee: Morning everyone. Alright now go back to work... And give it your all as always..

I went towards the elevator and press my floor no. Which was on the second top floor.

Author's pov∆

After Ms.Lee aka Y/N left towards her office with Mr.Kim aka Eun-joon... What was left in the group floor was a branch of gossiping employees... There were many newly hired employees who had never meet Ms.Lee and they were very anxious and excited at the same time to meet her in person.

(Employee name - jinwoo,domino, Hwa and Sinu)
[Just some common names]

Sinu: Guys did you seen her..! She was like icy cold but also warm at the same time. How is it even possible.

Jinwoo: I know right. Her aura is really something.

Domino: Dude I bet she is pretty even without looking at her full face.. I'm really excited to work with her in future!

Hwa: But still.. it's better to be safe then sorry. We should behave accordingly otherwise no one knows what will happen..

Listening to her warning others gulp there own saliva... Because they knew that she was right and that's what scared them the most..

Jinwoo: maybe we should not judge a book by it's cover.. everyone have there own story.. and-

Domino: and they are the protagonist of there own stories..

Hwa: But still I really admire her .. their was a rumour that her age is 20 or something ... I mean I'm not sure if it's true or not but if it's true then she is younger than me..

Sinu: Holy Shit! 20 ?! Damn then she is younger than me too! Dude do you think I have a chance?

Sinu put One of his hand in his pocket and his other hand on his hair pushing it backwards.. thinking about his future with her. While his newly made friends make a 'not-this-again' and "here-we-go-again" face.

Hwa: but guys Mr.Kim , is a tough competetor. And he is so damn handsome.. like a manga protagonist.

Jinwoo: you think they are dating??

Domino: don't know bro-

Team leader: BRO~ Don't you think it's time to do your work? Huh?

Domino,Sinu,Jinwoo and Hwa: Team leader! Good Morning Sir!

Sinu: We were just about to go!

Then they all literally fleed from there without turning back wherever their eyes goes~

[On the other side]

∆Y/n's pov∆

I am now infront of my office room and took a deep breath..

Eun-joon: Don't worry to much everything will be alright and I'll be right by your side , you know...

He always tried to comfort me in any way he can.. such a sweet person had to have a dark past... 'Eun..baby..'

Y/N: I know my baby will never leave my side ~ let's enter ok!

'click' the door opend and we entered just to meet a handsome man in black suit matched with silver watch and one ring.. on his mind fifties.. but his face just do not justified his age.. he looked up at us and stand up before bowing a little..

Mr.Jeon: Here you are Ms.Lee.

Ms.Lee: yes.. Good Morning Mr.Jeon.

Mr.Jeon: Good Morning. May we start the meeting.

Ms.Jeon: Sure. Mr.Kim .. please prepare the documents.
Mr.Kim: yes....Ms.sweetie. (whisper)

I flinch at the sudden hot air in my ears and hit his arm playfully.. make sure Mr.Jeon didn't get uncomfortable..

Mr.Jeon: Aishhh Young love.. !

We both flinch at his sudden comment. I can feel my face getting hot and the tip of Eun's ears are redden... Shit..

Ms.Lee: Ahamm! I-its's n-nothing like that. 

Mr.Jeon: if you say so..

He said with a teasing grin in his face. Like father like son now I get why kookie is that much breath taking.. it's on his gene..

Ms.Lee: Mr.Jeon in the mean time I would like to discuss about our new products.. if you don't mind me saying..

Mr.Jeon: Ok, I don't really mind you see..

[After meeting]

Mr.Jeon: it was a great presentation... You really never fail to surprise me..

Ms.Lee: I'm glad Sir. Please take care of us in upcoming years ..

Mr.Jeon: I am also in your care from now on..

He explained his hand for a handshake which I gladly accepted.. then we said our goodbyes and Mr.Jeon left.. but before he can get out of my my cabin something caught my ear..and that was ..
Mr.Jeon: yes.. when is the fans meet arranged for Lily again? *On call*

The Fuck!? How does he knows about my fans meet?? I turn towards Eun and saw him looking at me with same surprise..

Eun: Hey.. I hear it right,no?

Ms.Lee: I guess so?

???
Don't tell me he is my fan..... Well if he is it's going to be interesting from here on..but for now I can't wait to meet my love in this evening. I will impress him with my talents tonight huh!!

<To be continue> (\_/)
                       (•_•)
Thank you so much for reading my story.. hope you all like it...
See you all again in next chapter (⁠^⁠^⁠)
Love you all ...!(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Ace Killer By Yoo Nabi

Mystery / Thriller

180 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...
120K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
106K 4.6K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
178K 10.3K 72
"You're really sick you know. I can't imagine someone being as mean and selfish as you, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘐𝘷𝘺." He says, as he finally let go of her. "Only...