Magic Of Destiny 😍

By Smrtimandhanna

this story is just imagined not to hurt anyone feeling hope everyone understands πŸ™πŸ™ this story is written b... More

the beginning
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
announcement
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
ranking

chapter 25

270 10 5
By Smrtimandhanna

Hlo every one this story completely depends on the destiny and reborn era. So I am writing according to it  . Few chapters will be skipped..

Soo time files..

One dread full invitation of revenge changed the fate of Pandavas . Made a foundation to the worlds greatest war Mahabharat.. the yagaseni a women who is the queen of the whole aryavart and have five husband's who can distroy  the world for her. Stood their helplessly . When the shame less  bulls pulling her saree end . The rage in droupadi eyes prayed for her saka  to save her from that drastic situation..  the help which we made return us when we needed . As same happened in droupadi situation . The wound which she noticed from her saka hand . And tied cloth peiace of her sare to prevent to reduce his pain . Rescued from the unbearable pain ..

Pandavas vowed that they are gona destroy every one who is present in the sabha . Who failed to stop the adhram.as they have no right to survive on the earth ..

As pandavas were the believers of dharama . Stayed to that . No matter how many insults they face .but all five never left . It has been the major reason .for naryan to choose them as eastablishers of Dharma .

After that incident pandavas didn't asked forgiveness form droupadi as they don't even have that dare . They have decided to keep it for themselves until they reach their goal . Fulfill her wish. Other hand droupadi to stick to the same.

Six as had started their vanvas . As the suggestion of Krishna they have parted their ways for their assignments.

T

o be continued 💗💗💗

Do vote and comment guys ...

From today updates will be regular for both the stories...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
169K 8.7K 29
☾︎ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™Έπš—πšœπšŽπšŒπšžπš›πš’πšπš’πšŽπšœ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™ π™±πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πšŽπš• ☽︎ ~β™‘οΈŽ~ π‹π¨π―πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛�...
12.6K 1.6K 27
So this story belongs to Sumod.. Please go through the starting..and shower your love..
245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.