His Safe Haven

By Rash_max16

_Dhara Sinha_ : A smart and confidant finance woman. The grand-daughter of Ashalata Malakar Sinha , the matri... More

Dhara Sinha
Rudraneel Singh Chauhan
Chapter 1 :- Clueless
Chapter 2: When it Pours , it rains
Chapter 3: The Gravity of the situation
Chapter 4: Clearing the mess
Chapter 5: The boss lady
Chapter 6: Totally annihilated
Chapter 7: Emotions
Chapter 8: Funeral talk
Chapter 10: The 'incident' on repeat?
Chapter 11: Two years later
Chapter 12: He's back..!
Chapter 13: Awkward much?
Chapter 14: The confrontation
Chapter 15: Developing feelings
Chapter 16: Developing feelings 2
Chapter 17: Butterflies in my stomach
Chapter 18: Assurance
Chapter 19: Antagonists?
Chapter 20: The Arrival
Chapter 21: Respect
Chapter 22: Moments
Chapter 23: Disagreements
Chapter 24: Coming storm?
Chapter 25: There for you
Chapter 26: Confessions
Note😔
Chapter 27: Scars of the past
Chapter 28: A love, boundless and hopeless
Chapter 29: |Liberated| & |The First Kiss|

Chapter 9: The Rituals

66 5 0
By Rash_max16

Author's POV:

It's 4 AM in Ratripur.

In Nishith Villa , everyone's wide awake!

Badi ma is running around here to there , asking workers to bring and put things in correct place.

A yaggya will take place in Nishith Villa , for the peace of souls of elder Chauhan's , along with Shivansh's Mundan.

Dhara and Trishani have gone to pluck flowers because Trishani was requesting that she wanted to do something too but Dhara refused to let her do any bulky work, so they went.

Shivansh is being helped by male workers to wear his ritual clothes i.e. dhoti.

The purohit will be there in a 15 mins or so and hence everyone is in a rush.

(Dhara & Trishani picking flowers)

(Shivansh's get up)

15 mins later:

Things are all set in place , all ingredients and preparation for yaggya done , Shivansh is ready and sitting with others in the courtyard, Dhara and Trishani came back and kept the flowers in their proper place. Everybody's waiting for the purohit (pandit/ priest).

Pandit ji arrives and sits in his designated place and starts the yaggya .

(Pandit ji)

(The yaggya occuring)

As the Yaggya concluded , pandit ji asked Shivansh,

Panditji - Shivansh, putra , aap mehal keh piche Wale pavitra jaal kund main , snan karke , bhagwan ki parikrama karke , aayen.

( Son , go , take a bath in the auspicious pond behind the house and do auspicious rounds around the god and comeback)

Shivansh: Ji , pandit ji.

(Yes, Pandit ji)

(The pond)

(Shivansh doing parikrama)

As Shivansh came back completing the ritual, it came time for his mundan.

Pandit ji: Aao putra , aur yahan Betho.
(Come, son and sit here)

Shivansh - Ji, pandit ji. (Yes , Pandit ji)

As Shivansh sat in the designated place , pandit started shaving his hair...

Trishani couldn't control her tears anymore and started crying..Dhara Picked her up and took her inside the house and to Rudraneel's room.

Looking Trishani's crying figure , Shivansh heart dropped too. His eyes became wet but he didn't let the tears fall.

Badi ma , for the first time , after they came , had tears flowing from her eyes. The eyes of the doctors and nurses present there , became wet too....

Inside Rudraneel's room:

Dhara put Trisha down infront of Rudraneel's bed. Trisha stood there for some time and then started caressing her brother's cheeks...

T- Wake up soon Bhai...we miss you so much...

They spent some more time there inside the room.

It was evening now and all the rituals ended.

Everybody has now changed and were sitting in the courtyard, enjoying there evening snacks. And then, Trishani spoke,

T- Shiv Bhai , honestly, I am noticing it for the first time...but.. your head is soo round! Like a football!
(She said playfully and sarcastically)

S- Yes! I can play football too! Wanna see? Come here , I will make you one and play!
(Said Shivansh in a mocking tone but a smile in face )

D- No no! Why football?
She's soo small , you can't make her a football!

Better , you make her gulab jamun! We can eat her too!
(Said Dhara , playfully and sarcastically.)

And Shivansh and Dhara Hi-fied.

Badi ma-Why are you guys leg-pulling my sweety by calling her gulab jamun?

Dhara- Cause she's "sweety" na! That's why!

T- hawww bhabi?! Bad! Very bad!

Did I ever say that you smelled like freshly cooked Roshogolla (a Bengali sweet) , whenever you came out of bath!

Dhara- Aww my sweety , you never did! (Sarcastically)

T- There! I said it now!

She said , by fake huffing and puffing!

Everybody laughed at their sweet little banter.

After some more discussion and banter , all went to their room.

Badi ma and Trisha sat to study , so did Shivansh , the docs went to check on Rudraneel and Dhara went to her room , to attend an online conference of Chauhan Enterprises.

__________
____________ _________
.

.

Days passed by smoothly in Nishith Villa , everyone has fallen into a routine.

Dhara has developed a habit of going to check on Rudraneel atleast once a day or at night , no matter how tierd she is.

Sometimes she talks to the comatose Rudraneel, about her day or if she's upset , she tells how terribly Trisha and Shiv are missing him and urges him to wake up fast. But obviously, he never does.

Dhara somedays goes to the company, just to see if everythings in order. She has also started deeping her claws more into Chauhan enterprises and mansion by sending more of her ppl their , to keep everything secure.

She has also kept in contact with Chauhan's security head , Viraj closely. Viraj is not only the security head but was also Rudraneel's right hand man , within the mafia.

(*Author- Remember, I have mentioned in description about Rudraneel, also being the head of India's strongest mafia organization's*)

Dhara keeps in check the mafia too , tho she hasn't gone to meet the members or to the headquarters personally , but keeps them in check , with the help of Viraj.
Afterall , without a head , this mafia , will become a criminal organization only.

Some may wonder , how does Viraj listen to her so easily. Well , Viraj is an extremely loyal man of Rudraneel's, so whatever Rudraneel does or asks , he accepts without a word. And hence Rudraneel's other half , get's his loyalty too.

This is what he preaches to himself.
But the actual reason is different.

Though Viraj is extremely loyal to Rudraneel but Viraj didn't always plan to abide by Dhara. During the day of the incident , Dhara's presence of mind , her strength and intelligence, which ultimately lead to Rudraneel only being in coma ,rather than dead , impressed Viraj highly.

He started trusting in Dhara's capabilities , moreover , how Dhara secured Chauhan enterprises and meticulously she gives orders to him to handle the mafia has also played a huge role , and hence this is where their relationship stands. A loyal servant and a benevolent master...

Shivansh and Trishani have started to get accustomed to living in the village too. They would wake up early and do yoga and kalaripayattu (Indian Martial arts) practice, with Dhara and her bodyguard/fighter team. After that, they clean themselves up and both of them sit to study.

Trishani with Badi ma and Shivansh by himself or his online classes. They study and take little breaks in the middle , where they banter alot.

Then in the afternoon, they go to play with village kids and have also become dear to the village elders!

They both have also started learning a Bengali, little by little. They comeback in the evening, clean up and have little snacks which badi ma prepares for them and sit to study.

Dinner is a whole different fun affair , sometimes, Shivansh or Trishani go to kitchen to help or learn a little, though badi ma and servents refuse both of them but they insist and help.
And then on dinner table ,when everybody comes to eat , they both would argue or banter over the dish they each helped prepare is better then rest or not.

The doctors and nurses have also been mingled and incorporated in the family. Coincidentally and luckily , none of the doctors or nurses had anybody to answer their sudden absence from the city.

Out of the two docter , one was a middle-aged man and another was a young girl.

1) Angad Chaddha , 55 yrs old
2) Yashasvi Bedi , 24 yrs old.

Dr. Chaddha is an widower , with no children, his parents were both dead. So he basically has no one to talk to. Living in Nishith Villa , doctor Chaddha ,has found peace by seeing Dhara as his own daughter and Shivansh and Trishani as his grandchildren. He made friends with other middle aged man in the village and occasionally treats any ill person in village , free of cost.

(Doctor Chaddha)

Dr.Bedi , she didn't have good relations with her family, they're very conservative and always had objections with her pursuing her studies and were forcing her to get married. So coming to Nishith Villa , was an perfect opportunity for her , to escape her family and cut off ties with them. And she did. Without a second thought.

Moreover, Dhara was paying them hefty amounts too. So why not?

(Dr.Yashasvi Bedi)

The 4 nurses were:

1) Chaitra Pal , 45 yrs old , she was an widow , her son's had neglected her after becoming adults. So she cut off ties with them and came here.

2) Tisha Deb , 23 yrs old , she was orphan and underpaid nurse. So she came without hesitating, when Dhara threatened them.

3) Yash Chettri , 23 yrs old, his parents died when he was 19 and he didn't have good relationship with his other relatives, so coming here was not a problem for him.

4) Ravi Shankar, 50 yrs old , he was an Brahmachari.

They all have become accustomed to their life in Nishith , infact they loved their life here even more then their earlier life.

Badi ma was content seeing everyone happy and finally seeing her "shonamoni" being genuinely happy and in peace.

They all were happy...unaware of the storm coming there way.

______________________________________
______

What storm?Now what's gonna happen?
To know. Do read next chap!

Hopefully you guys, like the chapter. Thank you for reading!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 147K 66
*Status- Complete* Book one of the Royal Romance series. "She was the girl he used to see in his dreams" _________________________________________ "E...
598K 22K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...
1.2M 84K 70
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
388K 26.2K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...