With You

By RMS2053Y

Two opposite people crossed path with eachother, married , divorced and then met again . But what will happen... More

Character Introduction
A small introduction
First meeting ( Tejo's Pov)
The night continues
A new start
The first kiss
Author's note

Forced meeting

267 24 7
By RMS2053Y

Fateh was crying seeing that ring in his hands .

(Introducing Rajat Verma as Fateh's brother)
Rajat knocked on the door ,no answer.He then realised it was not even locked.
He saw Fateh lying on the floor . He looked so miserable with alcohol and cigarettes all around .
He couldn't see his fitness freak health conscious brother like this .
But how couldn't leave him without confronting for how behaved with his girlfriend today .
He woke him up.
RAJAT : Bhai yaar utho jaldi .Kya haal kar rakha hai aapne ??
FATEH: Rajat tum yahaan ?? Mein tho lock karke aaya tha ..
RAJAT: Oh sab choda mere saath aana ab
He lifted Fateh and helped him to enter the bathroom.
RAJAT: Bhai aap pehle shower Lelo . You look extremely drunk and I'll get you lemonade now .

Fateh took a shower and came out . He gained some sense .
FATEH: What happened? What do you what to talk about?
RAJAT: Really Bhai ? You are asking me now ? Aaj aapne Elahi se aise kyun baat ki ?
FATEH: I knew it ! So she complained to you . The day is not too far that she brings distance between us .
RAJAT: Bhai you can't blame her for everything yaar . You are guilty. You feel sad . But you can't just take it on her .
FATEH: I didn't blame her today. I don't even speak to her nowadays. But she came to my room and pissed me off

RAJAT: I know she did some mistakes in the past which ruined your relationship. But now she is genuinely concerned for you . Even yesterday she told me how you were continuously smoking in between shoots .
FATEH: Why is she acting now ? Doesn't she know why I am like this ?
RAJAT: Of course She knows Bhai .
But it's high time you start seeing how you ruined your life all by yourself rather than blaming her or dad .
FATEH: Don't even take that man's name .
He pushed the lamp beside him .

RAJAT: Bhai! Please listen to me . I think you need to consult a psychiatrist ASAP.
You need some therapy where you let yours emotions out.
FATEH: I am not a mad person . I am just sad and bottled with guilt .
Had I not listened to him that day .
I wouldn't have ruined her life . I seperated her from everything she loved .

April, 2019 .
RAJESH: Fateh... Fatehhhhh!! Where the hell are you .
RAJAT : Papa kya hua ? AAP kyun chilla rahe ho
RAJESH: What the hell is this ?? His coactor Natasha gave an interview against him and it's published on Indian Times .
RAJAT: What's there in that .Show me .
He read the headline " The playboy of the town " Wth....
RAJESH: Fateh ko pehle bulao

Rajat called Fateh and asked to come ASAP .
Gurpreet came out from her room
GURPREET: What happened why are you shouting ?
RAJESH: Look what your baby boy has done .
Gurpreet was shocked reading it too .

Fateh entered the scene .
RAJESH went to him and caught his collar
RAJESH: Besharam!!! Kitna besharam ho tum . Kitni baar bola Maine . Heroines ko date karna bandh Karo band karo . Sunte kahaan ho
FATEH: Dad what happened.
Rajesh took the newspaper and threw it on his face

He read it
FATEH: Dad ye Natasha aise hi hai . Iski baaton ko kyu serious le rahe ho
RAJESH: See the headlines idiot!!! Playboy really?? Son of the owner of VK hospitals  is a Playboy who dates girls for fun .Mere hospital aur mere dhajiyaan udaarahe hai tumhare wajah se ..
FATEH: Dad this is not new na .. Every time we see the news against me .

RAJESH: Yeah it's not first time at all. This is the 4th time as she is your 4th coactor whom you dated .
FATEH: Dad come on it's not even a proper relationship. They all are doing this for clout.
RAJESH: When will you even stop your casual dating with all your coactors?? Are u shameless?? Like you can't stick to one girl and will keep on changing them like clothes when the show ends ?

FATEH: Dad I swear , I have never been in a physical relationship with anyone. I have not used anyone .
I was just being honest with them that I can't give them the commitment. You know how I hate marriage.
But they had unreal expectations from me .

RAJESH: Next one on your list is Elahi Dosanjh right ?
FATEH: Dad she is just a friend. I swear! Media kuch bhi bakwas karte hai . It's true that I dated my previous coactors but not this girl .
She is too young.

RAJESH: Stop giving justifications Fateh .This is all bullshit. Day by day you are just ruining my name and getting this playboy image .
Enough is enough. Now you will do what I say .We need to erase this playboy image of yours .

FATEH: Don't tell me to marry someone.
RAJESH: You will exactly do that only . I will send you the address you need to meet her tomorrow.
FATEH : Seriously?? You are giving me the relationship advice? After what you did..
Gurpreet comes in between
GURPREET: Fateh kaise baatein kar rahe ho ? Papa bol rahe haina jao Milo usse

FATEH ( internal thinking) I am doing this drama only for your sake ma.. Other wise I won't even look at him after what he did .
FATEH: Dad ! Please listen to me once .
Forget about my life . What about her life . It will be ruined. I can never give her love . She will be trapped in this.
RAJESH: You don't worry about it . Just meet her .
Rajesh thinks in his mind : I will clear his image by crook or hook and gain my reputation back .
I just hope their meeting goes well tomorrow.

On the other side .
TEJO: Mummy what is this yaar . Why are you forcing marriage on me now . After all that has happened with me . Don't you think marriage is the last thing I want rn
SHRUTI: Arey I am sure this one won't be like them .Go meet him .
HITESH: Beta he is not a nobody. If Rajesh sir has selected a groom for you , he will be the best one.
He sees you as his own daughter so you can trust him with full heart.

TEJO: Papa wo sab theek but atleast naam tho bata dho
HITESH: Even I don't know his name . Rajesh sir told me that's a surprise
Tejo rolled her eyes and straight away went to bed .

She was nervous. She couldn't sleep .
It's not that she is meeting a boy for the first time .
She has been rejected by so many grooms as they felt she couldn't fit in their royal standards and everytime she cried on Agastya's shoulders .
But the last nail on the coffin was when  her engagement got called off by the groom's family.
And she took a break from relationships and everything.
She quickly called agastya.
AGASTYA: Haan tejo bolo
TEJO: Agastya I am meeting another groom tomorrow.
Silence from the other end ...
TEJO: Agastya!! Sun rahe ho ?
AGASTYA: Haan haan Tejo . But achanak se how you are meeting? You stopped meeting anyone since last year na
TEJO: Yeah but my family is forcing me so much  .
I mean how many times will I be rejected for just being a simple girl .They don't even understand how it feels to be rejected on face.
The boys neither find me interesting or my job .
Am I that boring??
AGASTYA: Never doubt yourself Tejo .
Don't underestimate yourself for those losers .
If given a chance I will marry you at this moment itself and I will feel the luckiest guy on the planet.Trust me.
Tejo laughed aloud .
TEJO: You instantly brighten my mind . I am so lucky to have u as my best friend. Now give me a advice. What should I do ?
AGASTYA: Just look into his eyes nothing else. If you see a sincerity in his eyes for you . Just go for it .
TEJO: Right ! I'll call you tomorrow.GN

AGASTYA felt really bad . He feels like it everytime she meets someone.
He wants to express his feelings but is fearful of her response.
What will she even think of me ? Will she think I took advantage of her ?
Will she feel safely as she feels now ? Will she share her thoughts?
He just hoped that he gets some more time to express his true feelings for her .

On the other side, Tejo couldn't sleep.
Should I give a try to this one ? What if he hurts me ?
She just hoped tomorrow goes well for her ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...