~Sohbat~

Oleh SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... Lebih Banyak

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค

~Chapter 62~

4.7K 325 33
Oleh SoumyaShet

~After a week~

Randhir was finally discharged. Rutvendra and Raaghav were with him, as they were coming back home.

All the while that Randhir was in the hospital, Raaghav was always around him. At times he would stay there, at times he had his files shifted to Vaidehi's office room.

Vaidehi could see how ideal of a son Raaghav was. Even if he didn't express much, she knew,he cared for everybody, even after he didn't receive much from anybody, but still he was kind, without any expectations.

The Mahal was beaming with anticipation as everyone was waiting too welcome Randhir back.

As they finally arrived, Raaghav and Rutvendra both had provided support to Randhir as they walked towards the Mahal.

Vaidehi watched Raaghav and Randhir together. They both had an expression of serene peace on their faces. She knew about the fact that, both were craving for each other.

But just as they were about to enter inside, Rutvendra's phone rang. Randhir told him to pick it up, so he left, making Randhir stumble a bit on Raaghav. But Raaghav held him carefully.

Vaidehi watched the father-son duo step inside the entrance together. She couldn't understand what the Almighty was planning for. But she couldn't stop a soft smile from breaking on her face.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Rana Amrendra called out to her, "Vaidehi beta! Jao, Randhir ki aarti utaro! ".
("Vaidehi, child go and welcome, Randhir! ")

Vaidehi approached them both. She did the procedure, applying marks on both their foreheads.

Later, Raaghav guided Randhir to the main hall, and made him sit.

The whole family sat, as their talks started.

Bela kaki and the other workers went to get tea and snacks.
Vaidehi too went to help.

Raaghav was getting bored now. He kept away from his wife for quiet a long time.
He too got up to follow his wife.
Seeing him do so, Rutvendra cleared his throat.
Raaghav closed his eyes, irritatingly.He very well knew this fellow out there, was trying to tease him.
Ignoring it royally, he walked towards the kitchen.
He saw his jaan, his Vaidu, arranging the tea cups.
He gestured Bela kaki to clear the kitchen, but just as they were about to leave, Vaidehi spotted Raaghav! She eyed him, questioning him about what he was up too.
He just shrugged.

" Bela kaki, humari aur Vaidu ki chai yahi rakhyega. ", Raaghav said.
Bela kaki did what he said, and left with all the workers, and with the tea and snacks for the family.
(" Bela kaki, please keep my and Vaidu's tea cups here only! ")

" Kya iraade hai aapke? ", Vaidehi asked.
He came close to her, putting his hands around her waist, he said, " Iraade toh bohot hai, aur nekh bhi. "He said.
Vaidehi raised herself on her toes, reaching up to his ears she spoke huskily, " Jara jagah dekh liyije, janab! "With this she bite his earlobe a bit.
Raaghav reflexly pulled her more into him, " Aap samne hoti hai, toh jagah, lok, aur baki sari duniya, sab bhul jaate hai hum, jaan! "
("What are your plans? ")
(" Well, plans, they are many and good ones too!)
("Look where your standing! ")
(" When you are standing right in front of me, I just lose hold on the surroundings, jaan! ")

As he dipped his head in her breast valley, he caressed his nose over her soft flesh. His warm breathe making her nipples go erect.
Vaidehi released a moan, over his actions.

"Koi aah jayega, Raaghav... ", she stammered with difficulty.
" I want you, jaan! ", he said, his eyes turning dark as he stared at her.
" Then take me! ", Vaidehi said, her voice quivering due to his acts.

" Walk to our room.Now.", he commanded as he released her and took his cup of tea, taking a sip of the beverage.
Vaidehi stared at him.Yes!she wanted him as much as he did.

("Someone might come, Raaghav.. ")

Vaidehi gestured him to follow as she walked to their room.
The family stared, as the couple walked to their room.
Soumyawatti, even tried stopping Raaghav over some comments of hers, but he heard nothing, as his mind was intoxicated with his wife.

Before they could enter their room, Raaghav pulled her inside his office room.
He slammed the door, closing it, giving Vaidehi no time to process as he kissed her ferociously.
Vaidehi smiled in between the kiss as she very well knew why he pulled her in the office room, which was soundproof.

She moaned as he bite her lips.Both felt the metallic taste of blood, but that didn't stop him from torturing her lips.
Entering inside her mouth, he explored her lips wildly.

Within seconds their hands worked on each other as they undressed each other, throwing the clothes all around.

Raaghav stared at her naked figure, his eyes quenching his thirst for her, as he filled his eyes with the view of every inch of her skin.

And then, they had their ways with each other, making each other moan and groan, leaving marks and the thirst for more, exploring each other and giving each other the immense eternal pleasure that they were craving for. Their tongues devouring each other's sweetness and nakedness.

"I have been dieing to be where I belong to, since days. ", he said as he entered inside her in a go.

The slapping of skins, the loud moans asking for more, the marks and bites, the husky reverberation of each other's names continued for hours, as they both quenched each other's fantasies.
______________ _________________ ___________

~A month later~

Randhir was still in the mahal, staying with Raaghav and Vaidehi.
Raaghav himself had convinced Rana Amrendra saying that Vaidehi would be able to cater to Randhir in a better way, if he stayed here.
Rana Amrendra too had agreed, hence inspite of Damyatti and Soumyawatti's will, Randhir stayed close to his son.

In all these days, Raaghav took care of Randhir, without much of saying.
He would remind Vaidehi of his timely doses of medicine, etc.
But he still couldn't forgive him, nor could he get himself to address him as his father.

One fine day, Randhir had dinner with Vaidehi and Raaghav as usual. Later, Vaidehi went to make him sleep, as she massaged his feet.
But Randhir, wanted to let his heart out today.

"Vaidehi... Vaidehi.. Beta.. Hum aapse.. Kuch kehna chahte hai! ", Randhir said. His voice turned hoarse.
" Ji kahiye na.. Babasa.. ", Vaidehi said, unaware of the fact, that Randhir's words were going to create a turmoil for her.
Vaidehi looked up to him, seeing him not responding,only to see tears in his eyes.
" Babasa, kya.. Kya huwa? ", she asked as she came to sit next to him.
She held his aged hands amongst hers, caressing them softly.
(" Vaise hi.. Vaidehi.. Child.. I want to.. I want to talk to you! ")
(" Say Babasa!")
("Babasa.. What.. What happened? ")

" Vaidu.. Beta.. Hum sirf tumse humari galti kya thi, woh janna chahte hai. Kya.. Kya galti thi humari, joh humare bete ne humse yu muh mod liya? Kyu woh humse itne dur ho gaya? Kyu? ", he started, his tears evidently falling from his eyes.
Vaidehi stiffened hearing him, she could understand where it was heading to.
She nevertheless tried calming him down as he continued.
(" Vaidehi, child.. I just want to know, what my mistake was.. What.. What was my mistake.. That made even my son to turn his back towards me? Why? Why did he distance himself so much from me? Why? ")

" Beta.. Hum jante hai, tumhare liye yeh sab kuch sunna bahut awkward hoga. Sach kahe toh yeh sab aapse kehna bhi humare liye awkward hai... Par beta.. Hum... Hum...

Beta,uss din, jab hum.. Hum nei humari Shanti ko kho diya... Hum batana chahte hai, Vaidu.. I can't hold it now.. It's killing me from inside. ..

Beta, hum sach keh rahe hai.. Humne humari zindagi mei sirf yek hi insaan se pyaar kiya hai, woh humari Shanti hai.

Jante hai.. Humne nashe ke halat mei ek galti ki thi. Bohot.. Bohot badi galti.. Par itne bewakoof nahi hai hum, ki ek hi galti baar baar dohraye, Vaidu.
Hum maante hai, hum ne ek baar, Shanti ke sath bohot galat kiya tha...Par.. Par uske baad kabhi bhi.. Kabhi bhi nahi.. ", Randhir cried.

" Beta, hum sabke sath haste hai, uss parivaar mei, unh logo ke sath rehte hai..Par...Par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki hum khush hai!
Jo hum andar se mehsoos kar rahe hai na, pichle itne saalo se, woh na hi kisise kabhi keh paaye hai aur na hi khudko us se ubhar paaye hai...Hum...Hum andar se ekdam khokle hote ja rahe hai. Hum.. Hum khokle ho chuke hai. ", he further continued.

" Vaidu.. Uss din.. Uss din ke baare mei...Raaghav ke sach ke baare mei aap jaanti hai.. Please! Please! Humara sach bhi sun lijiye... Please.
Aur hume batayiye.. Humari galti kya thi!? Kya thi humari galti?

Uss din, mei kamre me betha tha, when suddenly Damyatti came inside. She.. She started undressing. Sab kuch itni jaldi jaldi huwa ki mhuje kuch pata hi nahi chala. I tried resisting. I tried stopping her. But.. But she hugged me, all of a sudden...
Before I could process anything, I heard someone fall. It.. It was my Shanti..
Vaidu.. ..
Raaghav was beside her... .. Before anyone of us could do anything.. Shanti.. She left us..
Vaidu.. .. I couldn't save my love.

Raaghav.. He perceived it in the way anyone would have.
Jaise koi bhi react karta.. Usne bhi waise hi react kiya. ..
Vaidu.. He pushed me away.. I.. I couldn't even hold, couldn't even touch my Shanti for the very last time.

Raaghav did everything on his own. He...
You.. You know it feels like he disowned me.

After all this.. I never had my son back..

Mei.. Mei yeh nahi kehta ki isme Raaghav ki galti hai.. Bilkul bhi nahi.. He was nowhere wrong.. Par.. Par meri kya galti thi.. Meri.. Meri kya galti thi, Vaidu", Randhir cried his heart out.
Vaidehi was shocked to hear his part of the truth.
A part of her always felt that Randhir was not too bad of a man.
It pained her, seeing her father in law cry like this. She tried calming him down caressing his hands.

After a while, he finally calmed down. Vaidehi gave him a glass of water, as she rubbed his back.

After calming down, Randhir finally said, " Sorry beta.. Pata nahi kaise.. I just couldn't hold it any longer. "
Vaidehi again took her seat, holding his hand amongst hers, she softly said, "I am sorry Babasa.
Babasa, aapne jo kaha hai, woh sach hi hoga. Jaisa aapne kaha, shayad aapki galti thi bhi nahi. You were wronged in all this.

Sach kahu babasa!
Agar mei Raaghav, se kahu, toh shayad woh aapse baat karne lag bhi jaye! Shayad woh aapko maaf kar bhi de. . Mei khud pure dil se chahti hu, ki aap dono ko ek dusre ka sath mile. "

Vaidehi took a deep breath as she continued, "Par..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

("Vaidehi.. Child.. I know it's every awkward for you to hear all this.. Frankly, it's awkward for me as well, to put this all across you.. But I.. I want to..")
("Vaidu.. That day.. That day, when I lost my Shanti.. I want to tell you about it Vaidu.. I can't hold it now... It's killing me from inside.. ")
(" Child, I am speaking the truth.. I have always loved only a single person in my entire life.. And that's Shanti.. ")
(" I agree, I did a big mistake once, in the state of intoxication.. A very.. Very grave mistake.. But I am not so stupid to repeat the same mistake twice, Vaidu..
I agree.. I agree I did very wrong to Shanti.. Once... But after that.. Never.. Never.. Vaidu.. ")
("Beta.. I know I look happy around, stay happily with the family.. But that doesn't mean I am actually happy.. The things that I have bottled up inside me.. It's too much to hold.. Too much.. I can't even speak it out loud...
I feel.. I feel empty.. Empty inside Vaidu.. Just empty.. ")
(" Vaidu..i feel you must be knowing about Raaghav's side of the story...about..about that day..please please, listen to my side as well...and tell me..tell me what I did wrong..tell me what my mistake was...please!!..")

("That day, I was sitting inside my room, when suddenly Damyatti came inside. She.. She started undressing. Everything happened in a flick of a second, I couldn't even understand..I tried resisting. I tried stopping her. But.. But she hugged me, all of a sudden...
Before I could process anything, I heard someone fall. It.. It was my Shanti..
Vaidu.. ..
Raaghav was beside her... .. Before anyone of us could do anything.. Shanti.. She left us..
Vaidu.. .. I couldn't save my love.

Raaghav.. He perceived it in the way anyone would have.
He reacted in a way, that anyone would have reacted like.... ..
Vaidu.. He pushed me away.. I.. I couldn't even hold, couldn't even touch my Shanti for the very last time.

Raaghav did everything on his own. He...
You.. You know it feels like he disowned me.

After all this.. I never had my son back..

No..i am not saying that Raaghav was wrong in any of it... No...certainly not... He was nowhere wrong.. But.. . But what was my mistake..what was my mistake,Vaidu",

( " Sorry child... I don't know why..... I just couldn't hold it any longer. ")
("I am sorry Babasa.
Babasa,whatever you said,must be the truth... You were wronged in all this.

To tell the truth, babasa
If I speak to Raaghav, he might forgive you..he might start talking to you. I,myself do want that you both reconcile...
But...."

__________ __________________ ______________

So!!!
Now that's a news right?🤔

Randhir?
Kya kehna chahte hai aap log unke bare mei?
Thoughts on him and his truth? 🤔

Baki, what do you think Vaidehi will do now?
Is she going to make Raaghav forgive him or?? 🤔

Our Raaghav is one of a kind na!! ?? 💓

And Rutvendra? 🤭

Do share your views!😌✨

Dekho jhoot nahi bolungi! Woh kaal ka chapter galti se publish ho gaya tha!
Par just now as I saw you guys being anxious about the chapter not opening! 😅

I had to publish this one! 😌

I just realized that the book has 100k views! So, this is certainly a gratitude wala chapter! ❤
Thank you so soo very much for showing this amazing response! ❤🥺
I love you all! ❤🥰

Baki,

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
Do vote and comment. 🥰
Love Love ❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.3K 1.1K 19
๐Ÿ’•A Royal romance ๐Ÿ’• AYUSHMAAN PRATAP SINGH RA THORE -27 years old King Of Rajasthan , CEO of multi-million dollar company Rathore's CO, mafia king...
85.2K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
712K 45.7K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
30.8K 1.7K 22
เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ Can I kiss you, meri jaan?" he whispered softly while tucking a strand of hair behind my e...