๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’...

Od GoQuokkaaa

~๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป as The Popular Guy ~๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ผ as The Playboy ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—•๐—ถ๐—ป as the Emo boy ~๐—›๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ท๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
THE START OF THE END
S or C๐Ÿค”
JEONGCHAN
NICKNAMES
NEW SONG...
THE CUTIE!!
CHANGBIN'S STUPIDITY
WAKEY WAKEY
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
Few Details..
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
A/N's NOTE

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ

406 21 13
Od GoQuokkaaa

The boys learnt the choreography for the first song in two days.

They still had almost two months till the music festival. Following that, the four did not get any packages.

Jisung was on his way to the grocery store when he noticed someone he recognized a few feet ahead of him.

He ultimately realized the latter after a lot of thought.

"Seung," he called, causing the latter to turn to face him.

"Oh hey Ji,"

"Where were you going?" Jisung inquired.

"To the grocery store for a few snacks," he said.

"Me too. Let us walk together." Jisung commented as he drew the younger.

They went inside to the snacks section. They began collecting munchies.

"So, how's you relationship with Hyunjin going?" He inquired.

"Perfect thanks to you Ji,"

The two were cheerfully conversing, but someone nearby was not in a good mood.

"Oh no, he got Hyunjin." It was Yejoon and his team, who had come to buy some necessities.

"I might kill this stray dog," Jongsu said.

"Let's do it, then." Jiyeong grinned.

"You two, shut the fuck up. We agreed not to murder them. And my plan is sufficient to get them." Yejoon said.

"Yeah, your plan." Jongsu said, drawing a look from the oldest.

Jisung and Seungmin paid for their purchases and exited the store.

Yejoon and his gang were also there at the moment.

Jongsu and Jiyeong purchased a knife and gradually followed them, Yejoon and Haneul, in their own conversations. 

They followed the two until they reached a calm, dark spot. The youngsters were aware that they were being followed, but they paid little attention to it.

Seungmin and Jisung braced themselves for a fist fight as their speed quickened.

Both boys charged toward Jisung and Seungmin. Seungmin kicked the younger and Jisung punched the older as they swiftly turned.

The four got into a fist fight and were all injured. Jisung was scratched on the arm, while Seungmin was scratched on the upper abdomen.

Jisung was about to remove the elder man's mask when they were hit from behind. Jisung and Seungmin fell to the ground, before these two could get up,  Yejoon and Haneul escorted the two boys.

"Dang it, who the hell were they?" Jisung stated while gripping the wound.

Due to the wound, Seungmin was having difficulty getting up. As a result, Jisung assisted him.

"Let me drop you," Jisung instructed.

"No, it's okay. What if they show up again? We can't take any risks." They walked to their separate houses, as Seungmin said.

They returned home, cleansed the wound, and slept. The only thing that concerned them was the dance rehearsal. It was going to hurt like hell throughout practice.

"Are you guys dumb?" Yejoon screamed.

"YOU ALMOST GOT FUCKING CAUGHT," he yelled.

"S-Sorry,"

"Sorry, Huh?" YOU BELIEVE YOUR SORRY COULD HAVE TACKLED THE SITUATION."

"You would have caught and hanged for attempt to murder." He stated.

"Hyung, it's enough." Haneul said.

"ENOUGH?"

"THIS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU?" Yejoon shouted, grasping the youngest's chin and displaying Haneul his wounds.

"Hyung, please stop. "You're frightening them," Haneul added.

"And beside, they won't repeat this mistake again," he said.

"Hyung, yes. "We will not make the same mistake again," Jiyeong stated.

"Fine, and I apologize." Okay?" Yejoon then entered his room.

Jisung and Seungmin awoke the next morning with less pain in their bruises.

They arrived at the college, nervously eyeing one other. They arrived at the dancing studio to find the others already there, with the exception of Chan and Changbin.

"Oh, baby. Chan hyung invited you to his studio." Minho said.

"Oh okay, Bye babe." He muttered this and walked outside.

He walked inside the studio and ran into Mr. Park. 

"Oh hey, Jisung," Chan remarked.

"What is happening?" Jisung inquired after keeping his bag.

"Mr. Park is listening to the finalized songs," he stated.

"It's nice," he commented.

"My boys did a lot of hard work." Mr. Park explained.

"Thank you," the three said as they bowed.

"I'll go then," Mr. Park responded, walking out the door.

The three took their belongings and proceeded to the studio. They discovered the other five people warming up.

After Minho reviewed the details, they began practicing the second song.

Jisung wasn't struggling much, but the pain was awful.

It was difficult for Seungmin since even the smallest movement caused pain.

Their partners obviously saw this and wanted to make sure they were okay.

"Hey Squirrel, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I am absolutely fine." He responded.

"I don't think so," answered Minho.

"Why so?" Jisung inquired.

"I can read your face, Sungie." "I understand you're in pain," Minho added.

"No, I'm fine," Jisung stated.

"Sung, stop lying. "I am your boyfriend."

Jisung, think of an excuse quickly.

"Ugh, fine, it's just practice." "My muscles are aching." Jisung stated.

"Want to go home?" Minho's expression was filled with worry as he asked the youngster.

"No, it's okay. It's simply that I haven't done any physical activity in a long time." Jisung stated.

"You sure?" Minho said.

"Yeah, babe." Jisung remarked as he pecked Minho.

"I wanted that to last a little longer," Minho explained.

"Let's go, now."

"Hey, Minmin. Are you all right? Your body appears to be in unease."

"Why do you think that?" Seungmin explained.

"I know you, Minnie. You can't lie to me, we love each other." Interlocking his hands with the younger, Hyunjin remarked.

"I-uh. "All I have is a stomach ache." Seungmin explained.

"Want me to take you to the hospital?" Hyunjin inquired as he stood up.

"No, it's not a problem. "I've already taken the medicine," he said, drawing the latter back.

"I just want you to okay, Love." Hyunjin stated while hugging the former.

"I am okay,"

  "As you say," "But if the pain worsens please do tell me,"

"I will, babe."

Soon later, the practice began. The two guys couldn't take their gazes away from the younger.

Their practice session concluded with them learning the first part of the dance. 

"Sung, you're okay right?" Minho inquired.

"Hyung, yes. "Besides, the pain is completely gone," Jisung stated.

"I'm glad." Minho said.

"Min, want to go to the hospital?" Hyunjin inquired.

"Nah, I'm all okay." Seungmin explained.

"Okay cutie,"

"Hey Seung, I had a gift for you." Hyunjin stated that he was tugging the youngster. However, the youngster hissed in pain.

"I apologise. Is it painful? Do you want to go to the hospital? "Did I hurt you?" Hyunjin inquired.

"Hey, hey. I'm ok. And, no, you did not injure me. "My baby will never hurt me," Seungmin remarked.

"Man, I freaked out."

They proceeded to Hyunjin's car, and the elder took two plushies out. The same one he had hidden in his luggage.

"Aww it's so cute." Seungmin remarked this while clutching the puppy plushie.

"Not any more than you," Hyunjin said.

"Thank you," Seungmin murmured as he hugged the latter but was struck by pain.

"I'll go home, now." Seungmin explained.

"Bye babe." said Hyunjin.

"Bye, love ya."

They all went home, but the younger four discovered the same package from that day.

Jisung and Seungmin swore, as Felix and Jeongin paled. 

✧ ˚ · . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ✧ ˚ · .

OMGGGGG!!!

THANKS FOR 1K READSSSS...

I LOVE YOU GUYZZZZZ....

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

56.2K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
72.2K 2K 21
The biggest playboy and troublemaker in school, Hwang Hyunjin, along with his group of friends. They are also bullies and troublemakers may I add. H...
29.8K 1.3K 41
{๐š„๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š} "๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™…๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™š" "๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
31.7K 1.1K 25
Discontinued Hyunjin as a reputation of the good guy at school but in reality is just an other Fuck boy while Felix is known as the Nation's Angel...