You're my heart

By Ami78t

it's a college love story and also family drama. 1st main ship yoonkook 2nd main ship taegi side ship jihop... More

introduction
part 1
part2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36

part 17

240 20 0
By Ami78t

Eunmin was waiting outside for Jungkook when they saw guards throw him out. They run towards Jungkook.

Eunmin: Jungkook wake up.

Minho: what did you to my friend?
I will kill you.

Eunwoo: minho stop. We have to take Jungkook to hospital. Don't fight now.
We see them soon.

After treating Jungkook form hospital they take him to mimho's housfter treating Jungkook form hospital they take him to mimho's house

Eunwoo: how you're feeling now?

Jungkook: I am fine now.
he was getting up from the bed.

Minho: where are you going?

Jungkook: to yoongi.

Minho: are you lost it. Her father will kill you this time. Forget her now.

Jungkook: don't talk nonsense. I will get her.

Eunwoo: he is not speaking nonsense , you're the one. Do you really want to give your parents pain that their son hited by his lover's father.

Jungkook: don't worry about me this time I will take this step.

Next day at night yoongi was laying on her bed. She didn't eat anything from yesterday. Suddenly she hear a nock sound from outside.

Yoongi: go away I am not hungry.

Jungkook: but I am hungry.

After hearing her lover's voice she looks toward the direction .
Yoongi saw a figure hanging out from her window . She run towards there and open the window. Jungkook come down on her room and yoongi hug.

Jungkook: don't cry I am fine.

She was looking all his scars.

Yoongi:I am so sorry because of me..

Jungkook: shuuuuu. Don't say that. Everything will be fine.

Now come have something.

Yoongi: how do you know I didn't eat anything?

Jungkook: you're my heart I know everything about it.

Jungkook was feeding yoongi and yoongi was also feeding him
After finishing their meal yoongi was setting over his lap and hugging him and Jungkook crasing her hair .

Yoongi: how do you come here?

Jungkook: one of your guards was Eunwoo's ex guard. He help me. Don't worry he will never tell your dad.

Yoongi:I love you so much I can't leave without you. But you should forget me otherwise they will..

Jungkook caputre her lips and give her sweet kiss.

Jungkook: they will do nothing we me. I promise.

Yoongi was struggling on his lap which made him hard.

Yoongi: why are sweating?

Jungkook: nothing...I...have..use...the washroom.

He run towards the washroom. Yoongi understand what happene to him.

Jungkook: oh what I will be do now. It's become more hard. What if she take it negative.

Yoongi: Jungkook!

Yoongi was wearing a shirt and her legs were visible which make Jungkook more horny.

Jungkook: yoongi you please go I am coming. Some problem...

Yoongi: I can fix your problem.

Jungkook: but yoongi you...

Yoongi: yes I told you but I don't know I can led my life with you or not.
Everything a copule do I do it with you 1st time. I also want give you my virginity. ( teary eyes)
Her words assure Jungkook that how she loves him.

Jungkook: I am will also give you my first and last.
Jungkook give a hidden smirk and happy because he want this actually.

Jungkook put off his shirt and pull her and start kissing her hungerly.

He remove her clothes and giving kiss all over body. It's yoongi's 1st time to intimidate with a boy. Her body was reacting so much.

After their makeout they fall sleep.
Nobody has no idea Jungkook  is with yoongi.

In the morning Jungkook was still with yoongi.

Jungkook: hi baby did you sleep well?
Is it paining still?

Yoongi: yes.

Jungkook: oh I am sorry baby I hurt you.
Now I am going home.

Yoongi: now ?

Jungkook: hmm I didn't go home from 2 days mamma will kill me.
And trust me I will bring you to me very soon.

And eat this pill and take this phone. Call me when it is emergency.
And most importantly don't skip your meal I will ask jimin about you regularly. And don't cry. I promise me.

Yoongi: ok promise.

Jungkook: ok love I will miss you so much.

Yoongi: I will also miss you.

Jungkook kiss her forehead and go away the same way he come. Yoongi was looking towards at his way. Then she look at the pill.

To be e continue......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.1K 50
A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's the least he could do in his life to prot...
55.1K 1.9K 32
A true love story with some up and downs and some drama (Based on real story)
594K 27.7K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
21.3K 911 49
Top suga Bottom jk Don't take it seriously. It's only for entertainment. English is not my first language, plz forgive me if theere is any mistake...