Mafia's Cute Angel

By Uniqworld

A mafia who never thought before killing people mercilessly. whose only dream to rule over world. what will h... More

1.Villan
2. Prey
4. Fear of death
5. Thoughts
6. Dinner Date

3. Encounter

224 16 6
By Uniqworld

"Zhang xin don't forget where are you standing and to whom you are talking? I think in your son's love you forget that you talking with me the fucking cruelest mafia. "
- Wangji said as his eyes were showing no emotion.

Wangji ruffle his hair and move two step back.

Well, I can forgive you for this. - He said and Zhang xin's eyes went wide in shock. Because wangji never ever forgive someone. If he is saying he forgive you. it's mean something is cooking in his head.

Let's play a game if you will win I will give you my position and power and if I will win you will be dead. - Wangji said looking at him directly. Now he was more nervous.

But.... - He try to talk.

I didn't complete my words yet. Don't try to cut my words or you will lose your head. - Wangji gave him warning.

So, I was sharing that I will be standing five step away from you and you have to kill me. if you able to kill me you will get everything that I have. And If you can't then you win. I will let you meet to your son. - Wangji shared.

Zhang xin get up from ground groaning im pain. By looking at his face you can say he is ready to kill anyone for power.

Wangji stand few steps away from him. Zhangxin was smiling ear to ear because which opportunities he want from ages is here. He will kill Wangji and become the lord of the country. Wangji look at him and smirk a little. Then he said, "One more condition will be there Zhangxin."

Zhangxin look at him like what the heck. Wangji continue - I will not carry any weapon.
When Zhangxin heard it he was in could nine he smile more widely. Wangji, is such a fool. Inviting his one death. No worry I will give him. - He think in mind.

Ok then let's start the game. - Wangji said and threw his gun. As soon Wangji threw his gun. Zhangxin raise his gun and shoot Wangji.

Everybody was shocked as bullet hit Wangji and he collapse on the floor.
Songlan hold Wangji. Zhangxin put gun on Songlan's head and said- He is dead now I am your boss. Get and bow me. Songlan was still silent staring at Wangji. Suddenly a bullet sound pierce the silence and Zhangxin was on floor groaning in pain holding his leg.

You fucker dare to hurt my brother. - A voice come from behind. A boy come from behind he was taller than Wangji and with a muscular body. He slowly walk towards Songlan and slap him hard.

How did you tolerate he was talking ill about my brother. Do you gun only for showing? You had shoot him. - The boy roar.

But young master, Boss told us to not interfere. - Zanjin said looking down.

Even if he got killed. - Boy shouted.

I am sorry young master. We lose our boss. It is all because of us. Please kill us. - Songlan said joining his hand his eyes filled with tears.

Dead my brother. How did you conclude it? By his nerve. - He start laughing loudly. Zhangxin who was groaning in pain look at him and said - this boy is in shock. Because of his brother's death.

The boy listen him get furious and clutch his jaw tightly. - "DEAD who my brother? You will be the one who will be dead in few minutes. Brother please get up or else I will kill this idiot. I can't tolerate him anymore. Then don't say that I ruined your fun.

You are really something Xichen. You already ruined my plan. I was having fun. - Wangji said getting up from floor. Zanjin step back after seeing getting ubyp.

Boss, you are not dead? - Zanjin asked shuttering.
I can't be dead till devil will be here himself. - Wangji said folding his sleeve move towards Zhangxin. Who was in utter shock He was freeze in his place not moving at all. Wangji bend down and touch clutch his jaw tightly.

So Zhangxin as per the game I am not dead. What should I do now with you. - Wangji asked in deep tone.

Zhangxin who was shivering with fear said in shuttering voice - A...as you said you w...will let me meet my son.

Wangji chuckle darkly and let go his jaw. He get up and start walking inside the mansion. - "Songlan go and send him to his son."Lan Xichen look at him with the face what the heck brother you forgive him.

He walk towards his brother for asking same. Zhangxin was happy that Wangji forgive him and he is going to meet his son.

I want everybody to help Zhangxin to his son. - Wangji looked back at every guard said and went inside. Lan Xichen frown again he also follow his brother.
Suddenly bullet noises filled in the air. Lan Xichen looked back and saw Zhangxin lying on the floor dead many bullets pierce his skin. Blood was flowing from his body like water. If normal people saw his body must be fainted till now but Lan Xichen's lips curl up a little seeing the scene. His brother can never change once a devil always a devil. Zhangxin been dead in most cruel way.

He enter inside the mansion and saw his brother sitting on the couch smoking. He went there and hug him.
I am proud of you brother - He said smiling.

Xichen, I should the one saying this. You are doing very well. I know you will definitely handle my kingdom after me. - Wangji said breaking the hug. They talk about some matter.

💮💮💮

Weiying went back to his home while hiding his scare of neck. He was about to enter in his room he felt somebody catch him from behind.

When he turn around he saw his younger brother was hugging him tightly.

Oye grumpy, what happened why you are hugging me like this? - Weiying asked from his brother.

Gege, my team won the compitition. - younger said giggling.

Really, I had told that you will win. - Weiying said hugging his little brother.

Yes gege, let's go I will show you my trophy. - youger said broking the hug.

Not now Cheng. Let me change my dress first. - Weiying said with smile.

Ok I am going to tell mamma that you are here. - Jiangcheng said and left from there.

Weiying went his room after freshing up he came downstairs and saw his mother working in kitchen.

He went inside and start helping her.

Why you are doing it. Go and sit silently. - his mother said.

No mamma it's ok. I am not tired and you also work whole day at cafe.
Since father has died you didn't take ny leave. Why you are doing this to your self. - Weiying was very sad he is not able to help his mother.

If not me who will work. You and Cheng are still in college. Somebody need to work for paying bills and all. - His mother said.

But mom I also need to help you. I am the eldest son of this house. I also want to take responsibility. - Weiying said.

I know baby but you are still young. You still need to learn many things about this world. - His mother was trying to make his baby understand.

But... - Weiying said.

No but go and sit silently there. - His mother said pointing finger at the chair.

💮Next day💮

It was Sunday Weiying and his friends had a plan to find a part time job as weiying need one.

They were roaming around the roads going shop to shop.

I am searching for a part time job. This news should not went to my mom's ear or I will be dead meat. - Weiying said to his friends.

Don't worry we will not share. And by the way we also don't want aunt 's sleepers. - Wen qing said.

I am tired Let's go to eat something. We will continue after eating. - Nei hueshang said.

They decided to go inside a cafe. As they were laughing and chatting at the cafe while having snacks, suddenly there was an person went towards the maneger and said something in his ear. Weiying and his friends was looking at him. The mangers eyes went bigger like it will come out. With the shaky hands he wipe the sweat which was forming on his forehead.

He nodded at the person and the person left from there.

We are closing the cafe right now. Please go out side. - The Manager announced.

Weiying and his friends were still there sitting looking all the drama.

Hey why should we go outside. We are not done yet. - Weiying said to maneger.

He is on the way. - Manager said in worried tone.

As the people heard the announcements they start running from there.
It was like the announcements sent chills down their spines.

Let's go Weiying. - Wen Qing said and nei huisang stand up from his chair.

Why we need to go. Who is he ? - Weiying asked like a baby who is curious to know about the world.

You don't know about him. - Nei huisang said.

Huisang it's not right time to talk about it lets go from here first. - Wen qing said angrily. She hold their hand and come out from there.

When they came outside they saw same scene as cafe. Everyone was running here and there. The shopkeepers and hotel were shutting down.

It's look like the news spread like wildfire, causing panic and fear among the people. Weiying and his friends exchanged worried glances, unsure of what to do next.

I am feeling very scared. Is today our last day? - Nei hueshang was looking like he is about to cry.

Why you are scared and Why they are running. ? - Weiying asked again.

Will you two remain silent for a while? - Wen qing was feeling irritated.

Weiying about to say something more but a loud voice cut his words.

HE IS HERE RUUUUNNNN - A person run towards the street while screaming.

After hearing that man's voice, people started running faster.Three of them also started running for hiding somewhere But suddenly in that crowd, Weiying lost his hand from his friends. In few minutes the crowd vanished in thin air. Weiying was not able to found his friends.

He look here and there and saw there was no one on the street all shops, hotels and Malls were closed. Weiying could feel his heart racing as he was unable to saw a living creature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 895 14
It's a ZhanYi story. Top: Xiao Zhan Bottom: Wang Yibo
1.3K 60 7
this is a zhanyi FF supernatural and smutt x mpreg 😁 xie yun x jichong hongyi x shi ying wangji x Wuxian xichen x Cheng
3.7K 241 10
Just a short story about how a Gadget changed nobita's whole life forever 💛💙 Hope you like this story (Completed)
328K 14.6K 24
The second he awakens, Wei Wuxian realises that he has been sent to the past, but at what cost? How will he prevent the Sunshot Campaign and make sur...