Eclipsed Hearts

By NeKoMi72

Reava, devastated by the loss of her family to the blood-sucking cruelty of vampires, resolves to seek reveng... More

"Author's Note"
Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 03
Chapter - 04

Character Designs

37 3 0
By NeKoMi72

Main characters :

Name: Aiden Karyx
Age: Unknown
Myth (species): Vampire, Crown Prince
Likes: Reading books , tormenting people(humans), Reava
Dislikes: Anyone who hurts Reava
Height: 6'7

'With hair as white as freshly fallen snow, possesses striking orange eyes that seem to glow with an eerie, captivating intensity, reflecting the enigmatic nature of his immortal existence'

Name: Reava Ferrars
Age: 19 , (Unknown)
Myth (species): Human, (???- Unknown)

Likes: Art, Books
Dislikes/Hates: Vampires
Height: 5'8

'A human girl who stands out with vibrant red hair adorned with dark red highlights, framing her face like flames of autumn. Her captivating blue eyes draw attention, further enhanced by intriguing purple pupils that add a touch of mystique to her gaze, creating a unique and enchanting appearance'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.3K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...
41.1K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
71.5K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
2.3M 85K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...