Snowfall

Od WmmapEmpresss

(Female Jon Snow)(Rheager is alive,) Alyanna Targerny is a princess. However, Alya never felt as if she was o... Více

Chapter 0: A Dragon Cry

103 5 3
Od WmmapEmpresss

Alyanna remembers the first time she heard the whisper.
Bastard.
Curse...
The wolf whore daughter...
Blackfyre...
She heard it so many times but refused to show that those words would crush her. Instead, she proves herself to be perfect. She was top in all of her classes, she could speak, High Valyrin, the Old Tongue, and more. She makes her gowns that are just as elegant as the Royal seamstress. She enjoys reading history and philosophy, and she was even a cupbearer for her father's council. She even trains with Sir Jamie in the art of swords. She goes patrolling as a disguised squire to see her kingdom. When she could, she would visit the Orphanage in disguise.

The people of Kinglanding never blame her birth for the Robert Rebellion. Instead, they saw nothing but a young girl, who is overshadowed by the past mistakes of those who sit in the seat of power. The whores, took her in and taught her the female body, where no other would. The merchant and traders teach her the trading works and how to make deals, with no loops. The innkeepers teach her the ways of accounting and to tell who has the most purse.

Despite these achievements, no one in the Red Keep cared. They only saw her as a ghost, a mistake, a curse. Alyanna always tried to spend time with her siblings, but Rheanys would only glare and hang out with her ladies of the court, while Aegon would make snarky comments in front of the King's guards. However, when it is only her and Aegon, they truly become siblings and care for one another.

Alyanna's grandmother, Dowager Queen Rhaella, loves her granddaughter. Rhaella has tried to convince her many times to let Alyanna come to Dragonstone. Daenerys and Alyanna are close as sisters, with Visery's Alyanna as her protective dragon uncle. Rhaella felt it would be beneficial for Alyanna to be with them, away from the court life, however Rheager would always refuse. Much like how he refuses to let Alyanna foster with Ned Stark, despite being Alyanna's kin and her uncle.

So, Ned Stark sent his niece a gift, which was a direwolf. The beast was white as the northern snow and its eyes red as the blazes. Alyanna named her companion, Ghost, for his quiet nature and stealth.

Today was Aegon's 8th name day. Knights, lords, and ladies of all kinds came to Kingslanding for her brother's birthday. The whole Targaryen family was together inside the feasting hall. Aegon was tailored to look like a prince of the Iron Throne. As was Rheanyers.

Rheanyers was in a golden gown that made her skin look like the sun threaded it. While her ever black Martell hair with white highlights, was in a crown braid. The necklace was a gift from Father, upon Rheanyer's 10th name day.

All the while, Aegon looked like their father, but with Martel features. He wore their house colors with so much pride and elegance that could put all houses to shame.

Both of her half-siblings were sitting by their Uncle's family and her stepmother. Alyanna was sitting beside their father, on the left side, while his wife took the right. Elia Martell looked every bit the Queen she was born to be. Wearing her husband's colors, while wearing a necklace with her House crest on it.

Alyanna always admired the woman, for she lived by her House words, 'Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.' Such powerful words, much like, 'Fire and Blood.'

Alyanna then turns to her father, King Rheager first of his named, King of the Andels and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Protector of Realm. His appearance was pure Targaryen, thanks to her grandparents, Aerys II Targaryen's "The Mad King" and Rhella Targaryen, both of whom were siblings.

Alyanna looked at herself in the reflection of the water in the cup she held. She wore a rider's outfit, for the hunting competition. Her hair was styled simple and neat while wearing her dire wolf necklace, which belonged to her mother. Beside her was her sworn sword, Sir Jamie Lannister, along with her Ghost, her sweet direwolf pup.

Sir Jamie became her protector when she was only six months old. Jamie and Wylla Sand raised her and were her shielding. She had friends, which were Tyrion Lannister (Sir Jamie's dwarf brother), Samwell Traly, Gendry Hill, and Myra Stone. Both Gendry and Myra are bastards of Robert Baratheon, Lord of Storm End. However, they along with Tyrion and Samwell are her dearest companion. Despite what many would think, Robert did not hate Alyanna, but cherished her, even gifting her a Valyerion dagger for her birthday. Even Stannis and Renly loved the young girl.

"You look beautiful my wolf princess."Jamie teases, making Alyanna smile. It was a joke between the two, for she had more wolf blood than dragon as her uncle Ned says. "Thank you, Sir. Jamie."Alyanna says politely. Alyanna was always grateful to Sir Jamie.

Soon began the feasting, and Alyanna decided to leave to have fun with Samwell, who came along with his family. It was no secret before Samwell became Sir. Jamie squires with Alyanna, and his father is to replace him with Garlen, his brother. However, with a bit of training and Alyanna helping Samwell, he prove to his father he could be both a warrior and a measter-scholar.

Alysnna laughs with Samwell before, she sees Aegon begin to puke blood. Terror rained upon her face, as the Kingguard, his mother, Rheanrys, and their father rushed him away. Sir. Jamie ran for her and practically carried her out. Chaos could be heard. All Alyanna wanted was to turn back and rush to her brother, but Sir. Jamie refused.

Within hours, the Measters even Prince Oberyn couldn't figure out what happened. The only thing they knew was, that Aegon was to be monitored and treated. Alyanna wanted to see her brother, but with the unknown assailant (if it was an assassination attempt) Alyanna would be safer in her room.

Alyanna looked at her room, seeing it was once Princess Rheanyra's bedroom.

Alyanna paced and paced until she had enough. Alyanna wanted to see her brother, even if it meant, having to use the secret passages. So, Alyanna changed into her squire clothes and put her long hair up in a ponytail before tucking it under the cap. Using soot from the fire, she paced them on her face.

She looked like a boy, and once she double-checked her disguise, she opened the secret passageway quietly. It took, what felt like forever, to find Aegon's room. She opens the passage doorway, which leads to his bathroom. She heard voices, so she unsheathed her knife in case it was an assassin. Alyanna peaks through and sees it as her stepmother and her lady-in-waiting, with Aegon, who is sleeping. So, she sheath her knife and pressed her ear to the door. "It that brat, every since Rheager brought her, she but nothing a-a curse! Look at my poor son! While she is fine and alive, my son could be dying! I wish that brat just had died!" screamed Queen Elia.

Alyanna covers her mouth, trying to prevent the tears from appearing. She knew the queen did not like her, but... She never thought the queen HATED her, but Alyanna should have guessed. Alyanna ran away from the four through the passageways and ran straight out to Flea Bottom.

Tears streamed down her eyes, as she dodged people, trying to find a quiet place away from the noise. Finally, she went to the entrance of an inn and sat at the open door. She let the tears run, as she try to calm herself until she felt a lick at her hand. Ghost had followed her, and kept up with her. Alyanna picked up her companion and hugged him close to her.

Feeling her companion, knowing that he was her and would not let any harm upon her brought her in a wave of calm.

Alyanna decided to spend her time away, by exploring and enjoying the stands. Alyanna and Ghost got food and watched a mummer show(well, Alyanna watched as Ghost lay in his mistress's arms.) before Alyanna decided to head back.

Through a shortcut, she was unaware of the danger. Before she knew it, she was caught, by a large man as another took Ghost and slung both in a bag. Alyanna screams! "HELP! HELP! Jamie! " She screams and tries to grab her dagger only to find it gone.

She cried for help, but soon she got knocked out, as Ghost howled.

The kidnappers were slavers, that were hired to grab the kid. Once on board, they cuff the kid and put a collar on the pup, thinking of how to sell the two.

Once they were out of on sea, and headed East, they were surprised by a storm, unlike anything they had seen. The Valyrin and Old and New gods saw their chosen treatment and her capture.

They were furious, so, with divine protection for both child and wolf, the gods created a storm. The storm destroys the ship, and Alyanna barely conscious manages to grab Ghost and get to a floating barrel, hoping onto it.

The Valyrin god of Sea, Caraxes, guides the waves to the beaches of Pentos. That night, a childless widow, by the name of Maria was walking on the beach.

Maria's husband was a kind fisherman, who helped Maria establish an Inn. However, Maria's husband got caught in a storm and saved a fellow fisherman but died. Maria that next month lost her son, in a wagon accident.

Despite this misfortune, she was a faithful worshiper of Old Valyrin. As she walked the beach, she heard a bark and followed it. She soon found a little girl, in chains with a pup, trying to wake his mistress. "Oh, by the gods!"Maria yells, and cradles the girl, seeing the head wound. Maria found a heavy stone and broke the cuffs on both beings. Maria then picks up the pup and girl and rushes to a person, who could help.

Maria came to an old door, that many would rather die than step inside. However, Maria had to do something! So, with a stiff lip, she went inside. Descending the stairs, until she came up the catacomb.

She followed through until she found another door. Maria opens it and reveals a large room. The opposite of the door was a shrine of a dragon. "You have brought me something, Innkeeper?"Said a voice, and comes out was a woman

There were red markings all along her body. He had had no hair, but a symbol on her forehead. She wore a ragged dress, that clung to her body. The woman was called Alissandia. She is a witch, who is a descendent of a Valyrion line. "Yes, a young girl, and a pup. Please, I beg you to save her!"Said Maria with a plea. Alissandia motions for Maria to lay the girl on a slab table. Quickly, Maria did so and stepped back holding the pup, near a warm fire to warm him up.

Alissandra came upon the girl and studied her. What felt like years, to Maria was just a mere second, before Alissandra answered. "I can save her, but a price must be paid, I shall take her memories. For what she has, holds only pain and suffering, but by removing them, she be reborn."Alexandra says.

Maria was hesitant, but... Maybe the gods brought her the child as redemption for losing her son and husband. Maybe, this is her chance to have a family."Take it, all of it!"Maria agrees, and Alissandra places her hands on the girl. Alissandra's eyes rolled back and she began to chant before she returned to normal. In Alissandra's hand was a pearl. The pearl's color reminds Maria of blood.

"This contains the girl's memories, keep it close, until she is ready to wear it and when it is time for her to regain them. To regain them she must stomp on it."Alexandra says before Maria takes the pearl. "Now, may the gods bless you and your daughter," Alissandra says.

Maria brought the girl home. She names her Odessa, meaning Journey. The pup, luckily had a collar, which says, Ghost. Soon Alyanna now known as Odessa will start her new life.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 37.9K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
362K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
333K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။