"Caught between the tides of...

By taco_Hater

Lin, the fraternal twin to Leyley, is forced to follow after Andy and Leyley after he's trapped in an apartme... More

Soup For Your Thoughts?
The Missing Batteries Incident
The Insanity
I Love Pork!
Memory Lanes A Bitch.
Killer Sense
Freedom At Last
Freedom? (Mostly Fixed)

Right To Survive

1.5K 37 31
By taco_Hater

Lin rubbed his eyes with a tired sigh. He was up way too late. His eyes were glued to the screen, watching some shitty cartoon about birds.

He didn't care all that much about the show if he were to be honest. But for some reason, he just couldn't sleep. Even as Andrew leaned into his shoulder. Knocked out.

His poor brother. Lin could only imagine how stressful it was to deal with Ashley. Not like Lin ever made a move to help him. If it came to it, he’d always chose himself over Andrew.

That's just how he was raised.

Ashley was the one to pull him from his thoughts. She ran over. Her pink orbs were wide and filled with panic.

“We have to go!” She yelled, grabbing onto Lin’s arm and pulling him up. “Someone's coming to kill us!”

Andrew was startled awake, rubbing sleep from his eyes as panic set into him. “Huh? What?”

“Get up Andy! We have got to go!” she said, leaving Lin once he was stood up properly. And going to get Andrew up.

“Ashley, chill out.” Lin said, narrowing his eyes as he reached out, grabbing her shoulder. “Tell us what's going on.”

“I had a vision that someone came into the apartment and killed us all!” She said, panic in her voice.

Andrew’s eyes snapped open.

“That's not ideal..” Lin said, closing his eyes as he pulled his arm away.

A few minutes had passed, and Ashley seemed to be on edge as she eyed the door, while Lin and Andrew thought.

The duo were left in silence as they slowly thought of what to do.

“How many were there?” Andrew asked, raising a brow.

“One. It was some weird guy with sunglasses.” Ashley recalled.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, im fucking sure Andrew!” Ashley yelled, her face contorting into rage.

He raised a hand in a stop motion. “If it's only one, we could get the drop on him.” Andrew suggested. They had a gun after all.

“But what if there was another guy outside?” Lin asked.

“We have six bullets.”

Lin shook his head. “And if they have their own?”

Andrew went quiet, processing the information in his mind.  One gun to two is not the best odds.

“Alright, here's the plan. We go out and wait near the Cafe until this mysterious killer comes. And when they do, if they do, we can catch him and any potential friends of his.” Andrew explained his plan. “Understood?”

The duo nodded.

Andrew stood up. Making his way past them. Lin stood up. Following him.

Lin stopped, opening the closet to the robe he had borrowed from the cultist.

He reached up, pulling it off the hanger and down into his hands before he rummaged through its pockets, and pulled out a spare $666.66. Before simply tossing the robe onto the floor.

Lin stuffed the money into his pocket, joining the duo.

The trio stood at the door in silence. Before Andrew slowly opened it. The door creaked slowly with each slow inch. 

Ashley had pulled the gun out, pointing it down at the floor as her orbs shifted.

Lin had decided to bravely stand at the back. 

When the door was opened fully, they weren't greeted by some guy trying to slash out their throats. Instead, they were greeted by a shit view of the city with the sound of crickets breaking the silence.

“No one.” Lin said, stepping forward.

“Seems like it,” Andrew said, poking his head out, looking left and right. “Come on. While we have time.”

The trio made their way down from the second story before they quickly ran off towards the cafe.

Ashley held onto the gun tightly. Scanning the empty parking spaces.

“You shouldn't have that thing out,” Lin said, eyeing the gun in Ashley's hand. “If a cop sees it-”

“Ok, ass! I know not to Show it off to cops!” She glared at Lin.

Lin went quiet. He shifted in place slightly. Narrowing his eyes at her.

Ashely sighed, “Fine.” she put the gun into her waistband, using her shirt to cover it up.

Time to play the waiting game.

An hour, that's about how long they had been outside. Freezing their asses off because of some precognition that Ashley had.

Andrew had been practically breathing nicotine for the past few minutes. Huffing cigarette after cigarette. Notably as a pile of cigs three cigarettes were at his feet.

Lin himself was no better. A nasty habit he had gotten from seeing Andrew smoking one time when he was fifteen. One he quickly picked up on.

He had bought a pack from the corner store earlier. And thanks to their combined efforts, it was practically empty now.

Lin flicked the bud away. Reaching to his pocket for another one from the pack. As Andrew flicked his own away.

“Give me another one.” Andrew said, reaching his hand out.

“Alright. Fucking fiend...” Lin muttered that last part, opening the pack and pulling his last two out. 

“No. No more smoking.” Ashley said as she swiped the cigarettes from Lins's hand, crushing them in the process.

Lin stared at his empty hand for a few seconds.

“These things are bad for you anyway. So you should be THANKING m-” Ashley was cut off when Lin lunged for her.

“You snatching bitch!”

Ashley narrowly dodged his hands. Before quickly running for protection from Andrew.

“Andy, he's gonna hurt me!” She called, wrapping her arms around Andrew. While Andrew watched with mild annoyance. 

“You're on your own for this one.” He said, effectively throwing her under the bus.

Lin reached out, roughly pulling Ashley back by her ponytail. Ashley let out a pained hiss, reaching for her hair as she was pulled back.

“Come on Lin,” Ashley said, hissing as her ponytail was pulled harsher. “You wouldn't hurt your poor innocent sister.” She tried her hardest to give him puppy eyes. Her expression changed to one of innocence.

Lin hardened his gaze. “I'm not Andrew. That shit doesn't work on me.” he pulled her hair one more time, leaning to whisper into her ear. “quite snatching from me, sister dearest.”  He let her ponytail go. Pushing her off him as she stumbled forward. “And now we're out of Cigarettes.”

“Fucking asshole…” Ashley muttered.

Andrew sighed, crossing his arms as he closed his eyes. “So, it's been a while. Nobody's come by, we're out in the cold, and we look like idiots.” Andrew listed off “Where is this mystery man, Ashley?”

Ashley thought about it for a few seconds. “Maybe you're so cold because you smoked all those cigarettes?” Smug was clear in her tone. “I hear they mess with your circulation.”

Andrew grunted.

“Also makes you impotent too, by the way.”

Andrew rolled his eyes. Lin sighed as he leaned against the brick wall, crossing his arms.

“Not like I'll be getting with any girls anytime soon.” Andrew said with a scoff.

“What's stopping you?” Ashley asked playfully.

The look she was given by Andrew wasn't as so.

The trio was startled at the sound of footsteps coming from the direction of their ‘home’.

Lin got as close to the wall as possible. While Andrew grabbed Ashley, pulling him into her while he did the same. Covering her mouth with a hand.

As the footsteps got closer, Ashley’s hand went toward her waist. Reaching for the handle of the gun.

A man in a cultist get up walked by. And immediately the group had gone from tense to trying to look nonchalant.

Lin closed his eyes, crossing his arms and making it seem like he had propped up on the wall, Ashley whistled a tune, and Andrew looked up and away, scratching his chin.

The man eyed Ashley and Andrew as he walked by. Before his eyes landed on Lin, he stopped.

“Lin?” He asked. Squinting slightly.

Lin had no fucking clue who this guy was.

“Hey, man!” He called with a friendly wave.

“Hey…” The cultist said after a few seconds of silence. “Are you planning on joining us tonight?”

Lin could see Andrew Send Ashley a look that said ‘Don't try anything” Too bad she wasn't facing him.

“O-Oh! N-” He was about to deny it before Ashley interjected.

“Yep! We were planning on joining you guys tonight!”

The cultist was startled before he eyed her for a few seconds. “Without the robes?”

“Are robes required?” Ashley asked, raising a brow.

The Cultist thought for a few seconds. “I… don't actually know. I kinda just do whatever everyone else does…”

Ashley resisted the urge to call him a sheep. “Oh! Well, Lin here convinced us to join up with you guys tonight! So we kinda don't have anything to wear…”

“... And he's ok with this?”

Ashley was lost and glanced at Lin, who was squinting at her. “No…”He said slowly, " I haven't gotten around to asking…” His eyes flicked to the cultist. “She's just a little excitable. The plan was to ask him tonight if they could join.”

“Ah, yeah, That makes sense.” The cultist nodded. “I'll see you there then, I guess.” He said, walking off.

“Yep!” Lin cheerfully waved him off.

The cultist broke into a light jog before turning down an alleyway.

Lin spun around, his eyes filled with rage. “What the fuck was that Ashley!?”

“Whatever are you talking about? Is it a crime to want to  get close to the neighborhood?” Ashley asked, feigning innocence.

He gives her a stare, before stuffing his hands into his pockets. “If that mystery man doesn't arrive, which he probably won't, we’ll have to deal with these assholes.” he motioned towards the way the cultist went.

“And?”

“I'm not trying to deal with those crazy assholes!”

“Ah.”

….

“He kinda looked like that one guy we ate.” Ashley said, startling Andrew. 

Lin’s eyes flicked over to her. As his gaze turned into a glare.

“Ashley, don't talk about that!” Andrew yelled.

“Oh, sorry. Didn't we cut that guy up and stuff him in our freezer?” Ashley Asked curiously.

“Ashley!” Andrew called angrily.

Ashley giggled.  “I guess there's more where he came from!”

“I'm gonna follow after that cultist,” Lin said, anger evident in his tone. Ashley eyes him as he walks past.

“Should we go with you?” Andrew calls after.

“Do whatever.” He said. Not turning back.

Andrew glanced at Ashley for a few seconds.

She eyed the motel. “I wanna see if my vision comes true!” She wines.

“It's not like we both have to go.” Andrew shakes his head.

Ashley seems to weigh it in her mind for a few seconds, before nodding. “Just get back quick.”

Andrew nodded, before walking off after Lin, who had just turned into the alleyway.

Making it there, Andrew watched as Lin followed after the cultist, where two other members quickly ran into the elevator.

“Wait, hold the door please!” The cultist yells, running over.

“Run sucker, run!” the yelled as the elevator went down.

“Those Brats!” He complained. Walking to the keypad as he typed in the code. “Come on buddy!”

Lin had noticed Andrew.

“Nah, I'll stick back for a second. You can go ahead.” Lin waved him off.

“uh, alright,” he said, stepping in and going down.

Lin waited for a few seconds, as Andrew walked down the rest of the way.

“Ashley didn't come?” He asked as he eyed the empty space.

“Yeah, she wanted to see if her dream was real.” he shook his head. It was honestly unbelievable. But so had demons been until recently.

Lin snorted. Of course, she did. “All alright, let's go down.”

Lin walked to the keypad, a three-number code.

“It's not.” Andrew denied. No way the cult about demons would make it that obvious.

Lin smirked, before tapping the six all three times.

A small chime goes off, as the elevator comes up.
Andrew sighed, rubbing his face. “I don't even know why I even bothered thinking it was something else.”

Lin snickered quietly, as the duo entered the elevator and went down.

The elevator opened, and Andrew stepped out first, where it was revealed that two cultists had been stationed as sort of guards. One wearing a bright red robe.

“Who the hell are- oh. Hey Lin.” The man in red robes said. Noticing Lin as he walked out of the elevator. He Crossed his arms. Who was this guy?

“Oh, sup man.” Lin greeted nonchalantly with a wave.

The man nodded. “You decide to join us?”

“Yeah, and my brother here wanted to as well. I'm just here to ask him for his permission.” Lin explained.

“Oh, is he not permitted entry yet?” He asked.

“Not yet no…”

“then im sorry, but I can't let him through.”

“w- Come on man!” Lin insisted. “I can't even give him a short tour?”

“Nope. I'm already doing you a solid for not kicking you out for not bringing robes. And that's only because you give me discounts at the cafe.” The man explained.

Lin had no idea what this guy was talking about. There's no way he's accidentally been charging under the right price right?

“But I can't let him in. That's too far, even for discounted food.”

Lin sighed, nodding his head. “All alright. I'll walk him out.” Lin nodded. Before he and Andrew went into the elevator.

As the elevator went up, Andrew sighed. “Waste of time.” he muttered.

Lin shook his head. “Remember that door by the elevator? I'm fairly certain it leads to another elevator. So just take that down and meet me down there.” He said as the elevator opened. “And a key should be somewhere around here if it's locked.”

“See ya down there.” Lin said as Andrew walked out of the elevator and went back down.

////

Andrew walked into the room, going up the stairs, he saw two carts of baked goods.

Walking past them, he noticed that the elevator needed a key card.

“Great…” He muttered.

The sound of the elevator coming up startled him. Causing him to quickly run back down the stairs, and hide.

The elevator opens up as a cultist walks in. With a sigh, he grabbed one of the carts. “This is going to take two trips,” he complained as he put the cart into the elevator.

Andrew came out as he heard the elevator going down. And walked over to the second cart. Hold on everyone, Andrew has an idea.

////

“I can't believe this worked.” Andrew thought as he got up and out from underneath the cart, moving the curtains that he used to cover the bottom.

Andrew could hear a few people talking. As he peaked over the corner slightly.

Lin was talking with a hooded man. Three white eyes were drawn into his hood.

“...And if you'll just have them one time I promise they won't cause any trouble.” Lin finished explaining as the man thought it over carefully.

He raised a hand as Lin was about to continue. “Fine. But I expect them to be on their best behavior. They also need robes.” he eyed Lin for a few seconds. “Just like you.”

“Ah! Well, I kinda had to clean mine. And they were just so insistent I come so-”

“yes yes.” he waved Lin off. “Just stay out of the way “ while we summon the demon.”

“Yes sir.” Lin nodded.

The man nodded, patted Lin on his shoulder, and walked forward. “It's time to begin!”

Lin walked over to the elevator, as Andrew pulled away from the corner.

The two were mostly silent. Listening as the cultist chanted.

“These guys are amateurs,” Andrew muttered. “Ashley did it on her first try…” the more he thought that over the worse it seemed. “That's not a good thing, is it?”

Lin shrugged. To hell if he knew.

The summoning failed. As the cultist leader left. telling the people to enjoy themselves.

He walked over but stopped as he came into contact with Andrew.

….

“Where are your robes?” He asked slowly.

Thank god he hadn't deduced Lin and Andrew were related.

Lin sighed.

“I spilled coffee on it, my bad!” Andrew laughed.

“Idiot…” he walked past them. Into the elevator and away.

“...” Lin glanced at Andrew.

“...” Andrew glanced at Lin.

“Let's get outta here?” Lin suggested.

“yeah, that's probably best.” Andrew agreed. And the two walked over to the elevator guarded by the two.

“what the-?” The red robbed one asked as he saw Andrew. “How’d you-”

“He met up with Andrew in that one place and said Andrew could come see.” Lin explained as he called for the elevator

“O-Oh…”

“how’d the summoning go?” the other cultist asked.

“It failed.” Andrew said bluntly.

“Ah…”

The elevator opened up. “Well, it's been nice boys,” Lin said as he walked into it with Andrew.

“Uh, yeah! Bye…”

The duo walked back to Ashley in silence.

“So… how’d it go?” Ashley asked.

“They failed to summon anything…” Andrew said.

“Darn…” she sighed. “Nothing on my end either. And I'm sure it was a vision because-” she cut herself off as they heard a car driving up.

They all peeked over the wall and watched as a man wearing sunglasses and a black hood got out of his car, and made a beeline for their room.

“That's the guy! The guy who killed us in my dream!”

He entered it.

“Yikes… made a beeline for our room…” Andrew said softly.

“You still doubted me!?” Ashley yelled angrily.

“It's been like, two hours since you told us. Of course, we aren't gonna believe you!” Lin said, before sighing. “Although, I guess it worked. So good job Ashley, you saved us from dying horribly.”

“That's right. Praise me!”

“That's all you get.”

“Awww….”

Andrew sighed as he rubbed his hand into Ashley's head. “good job Ley.”

Her smile came back tenfold. “Thank you, Andy!”

“I take it back.” Andrew said with a scowl.

Ashley pouted.

“Well, at least we know it's 100% just one guy now.” lLin said. “The gun part however…” Lin trailed off as he looked off to the side.

The trio went into silence for a few seconds.

“So what now?” Lin asked.

“hmm?” Andrew asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I mean, where do we go from here? We know he's in there. Do we just leave?”

“No way! All our stuff is in there!” Ashley said loudly. Denying it with a shake of her head.

“What stuff?” Andrew asked with a raised brow. “We sold basically all the junk you were hoarding, and I know me and Lin didn't have anything worth squat in there.”

Ashley sighed. “No, it's just my better Bra. This one sucks.” She muttered as she shifted her breast uncomfortably.

Andrew stared at her with a mix of annoyance and disbelief. “You're kidding.”

“A bra isn't worth dying over.” Lin shook his head.

“You wouldn't understand my issues!” She yelled angrily. ”And besides, I think we’ll have to kill him. This wasn't some random burglary, he was coming after us!” 

Lin sighed. And he couldn't believe it, but he was agreeing with Ashley. “Yeah, she's right. Went straight to our room with a key or something. He definitely is after us.”

“There we go!” Ashley said, smiling gleefully. “Now you have some common sense!”

Lin gave her a look that said “Fuck off” before looking at Andrew.

“So maybe we just go there, send Ashley in, if she dies we can-” Lin began to detail his plan.

“We're not sacrificing Ashley,” Andrew said firmly.

“Why not!? She had the ability to come back from the dead or some shit!” Lin said frustratedly.

Andrew sighed. “We don't know if that's how it works. And besides,” Andrew looked over. “It might have just been a fluke.”

“A fluke!?” Ashley asked angrily. “It worked out one hundred percent!” 

Andrew growled out “We're not doing it!”

Lin sighed. “Well, I got nothing then.”

Andrew shook his head. “He's probably just waiting to ambush us now anyway.”

“Nah, he's probably just hiding in the closet or something waiting for us to go to sleep.”

“... And you know that how?”

“It's what I would do.”

Lin nodded his head. That would be the best option. If this guy is coming after them, he probably knows there are three of them. And fighting three people, even if they are recovering from starving for two weeks, isn't great odds.

Andrew seemed to be thinking it over. “W… why have you thought about things like this before?”

“Uh…” She thought back to all the times she thought about killing Andrew's girlfriend. “to pass the time?”

“Uh huh…”

“It doesn't matter!” Ashley said, shaking her head. “We need to get in there and just pretend we forgot something!”

Andrew sighed. Shaking his head. “... Fine.”

Ashley smiled. “Good.” 

Lin sighed. “Alright, let's do this I guess.”

They made their way to their “Home”. Going up the stairs to their room.

“Leave this to me!” Ashley said, smirking.

“This has got to be the dumbest thing we've ever done…” Andrew muttered.

“Personally I think the stupidest thing we've done is shoot fireworks inside the house.”

“We?” Lin asked.

“Yes, we! You don't get to abstain like you didn't help!”

“I don't remember such a thing.” He shrugged.

Ashley grunted. Shaking her head. “Whatever! Just follow my lead!”

As Ashley walked in, she looked around for a few seconds. Lin and Andrew stood in the doorway.

No one came out to kill her. That's a good start!

, “Oh golly boys! I juuuuuuuuuuust realized our impromptu night walk to the store left me parched!” Ashley said, making sure to emphasize.

Way to not make it obvious buddy.

“...Is that so?” Andrew decided to go along with his fate.

“Let us return to the gas stop at once!” Ashley smiled. “And since we want to be oh, so quick about it, let's take a shortcut to the park!”

“Sounds good.” Lin said dryly. As he noticed something from the corner of his eye. 

“That is out of place.” Lin thought as he eyed the closet.

Lin had noticed that his robe had been kicked or accidentally run into. As it was pushed into the wardrobe.

He squinted his eyes. His eyes went towards the closed wardrobe. Did he close that when he left?

“Where we may frolic amongst the foliage, away from sight!”

She is really pushing it, huh?

Neither of them answered.

“THAT SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT!?”

“Terrific, let's go.”

“Not yet!” Ashley called out teasingly. “I need to grab some of my things. I just realized I don't trust the staff here.”

Before Andrew could object, Ashley made her way into the bathroom.

Lin turned to Andrew slowly. Before leaning in. “The closet…”

Andrew stilled for a second. Before nodding slowly. At least now he didn't have to worry about Ashley getting killed in the bathroom.

“Yeah, we can do that before we get to the gas station.” Andrew said whatever came to mind first.

Ashley walked out of the bathroom. Back to the duo.

“Holding the door for a lady? How gentlemanly!” Ashley said with a smirk.

“Just letting in some fresh air…. And the sound of the city…”

“Got everything?” Lin asked, as he nodded towards the closet.

Ashley seemed confused for a second. Before her eyes widened. “Oh- uh… yeah…”

“Well, let's get going then!” Lin said, stepping past Andrew as Ashley followed.

“why not just shoot him?” Ashley asked.

“You want every cop in town at our motel?”

“Not particularly no…”

“Then this was our best option. At least now we can shoot him away from our residence.”

Andrew nodded. Before the sound of their door opening startled him.

“Move move move!” Ashley said between giggles as she ran forward. Acting as though she was getting ready to play a game of hide and seek.

Andrew took off, running into the forest as Lin was the last to speed up.

Lin followed the duo into the forest silently. Covering the rear as they ran towards the back.

“...” The trio remains silent. Lin sat down, letting his back lay on the tree.

“What if he just stayed at the motel?” Andrew asked. Glancing at the two.

“Well, I guess we can run away. Looking over our shoulders for the rest of our lives…” Lin didn't like that idea very much.

“Ugh… I can't believe I want him to show up now…” Andrew groaned.

“Good! Don't feel bad for a murderer!”

Lin’s eyes flicked to the back of Andrews's head. Before he sighed.

“Anyways…”

She shoved the gun into Andrew. “Not it!”

Andrew grunted. Raising a brow. “Gonna make one of us do it, huh?”

“He only has a knife, stop being such a big baby!” Ashley ‘encouraged’ him.

“Ah! I can hear footsteps… I think.” she said softly.

Lin twisted slightly. Trying to hear over the annoying sound of crickets and his siblings yapping.

“Ashley, wait. I've never fired a gun-” Lin groaned, standing up as he took the gun.

“What the-?”

“I'll do it!” Lin frustratedly said. “fucking baby.” He squinted his eyes.

“Ah, I think he stopped…” Ashley whispered. “Must be waiting to ambush us…” She formulated a plan in her head.

“Yeah. I know.” Lin said, stepping out from behind the tree and hiding the weapon. Walking back to where they came from.

“Lin what the fuck are you doing!?” Andrew called, as he and Ashley peaked around the tree.

Lin didn't respond. Walking forward until he reached the large lamp that dimly lighted the area. When he heard a subtle rattle of bushes, he whipped around, gun pulled, and aimed at the bush.

“Get the fuck out of the bush if you want to live.” He demanded.

After a few seconds, another rattle, and out came the man, no sunglasses on. “I- I don't want any trouble. Just walking through the par-”

“Cut the shit asshole. Drop the knife.”

The man stilled for a second. Before slowly reaching behind his back. Causing Lin to grip the gun harder.

The man was deliberately slow as he pulled a pocket knife out. Before he tossed it to the ground.

Andrew and Ashley walked over.

“Guess that's that then…” Ashley said as she eyed the man.

Andrew nodded slowly. “Yeah.”

It was us or him.

“Turn around, get on your knees, and empty your pockets,” Lin said, his attention fully on the man.

“I don't want any-”

“Turn the fuck around now!” Lin yelled. Causing the man to do so slowly.

He turned around, slowly going to his knees.

“Oh? Are we robbing him? I call dibs on his-” Ashley was saying before she was cut off.

*Bang!*

Lin shot him in the back of his head. The man fell forward as his body jerked.

The duo starred in stunned silence. Lin held his hand out as a small amount of smoke left the barrel. Barely noticeable in the dark.

Lin slowly brought the gun down. Starting at the dead man before him.

“Well, that uh…” Andrew’s eyes flicked towards Ashley. “That solves that problem… I guess.”

Lin didn't look away from the body, not bothering to answer them.

He looked toward the duo from the corner of his eye.

He had the gun now. He had all the power in this relationship. He hadn't forgotten that Ashley had all but said she'd kill him if he tried leaving.

He turned slowly, making direct eye contact with Ashley.
The dark look in his eyes as his hand clenched around the gun made Ashley almost take a step back.

She squinted her eyes. Challenging, daring him to point it at her. 

The longer the two stared, the more Andrew grew nervous. This wasn't looking good.

“Lin…” he started slowly. “Why don't you give me the gun?”

Lin didn't respond, nor give the gun up. Instead, his hand clenched around the revolver.

Andrew took a protective step in front of Ashley, hiding her behind him.

“Give me the gun, Lin.” He demanded firmly.

Lin had already thought of everything he could have done already.

Shooting her and him dead was out of the question. For now at least. As long as she could do that weird voodoo shit and wake up after death, he couldn't kill her. Lest she killed him before he could.

He’d have to learn what triggered this ability of hers. And then he’d have to find a way to get past that limit.

The second option was to just leave. But that idea was quickly thrown out the window as well. With this guy randomly coming after them, Lin figured there might be more at some point.

He had a key to their room, after all. They were being targeted.

It was best to at least have them with him. That way he could trust a semi-reliable person to have his back.

So that left the third option. Comply. Which is what he’d do for now. But alas, doing so meant giving up control. Decisions decisions.

Lin sighed. Rubbing his eyes. “Sorry guys, just tired…” It wasn't technically a lie, he was tired as all hell. Probably why it was so easy to anger him.

Ashley peaked out from behind Andrew, her hands dug into his arm.

“Here Ashley, you can have it back.” He offered the gun to her, pointing the barrel at the ground.

Andrew seemed to stiffen, as he eyed the gun in Lin’s hand.

… his future self hadn't killed them, right?

Ashley walked out from behind Andrew, towards Lin.

He shoved the gun into her chest, pulling her towards him.

“if you're gonna wave this thing around,” He whispered  into her ear. “don't make us be the ones to use it.” He pulled back, leaving the gun in Ashley’s hands.

Andrew visibly relaxed, letting out a sigh. This could have been worse.

Ashley stared at Lin, a dark expression flickered across her face. Before she simply laughed. “Like hell! You're the cold-bloomurdererrder, aren't you?” she teased.

Lin huffed.  He didn't quite like that choice of words. A person who defends themselves from threats permanently would have been better. “Let's just get outta here before the police come.” Andrew found himself agreeing.

“Yes, let's.”

To all those commenters, thank you so much for reminding me about what I wrote, cause I completely forgot about that threat part.

Thank you all for reading, and if you want better fics, is recommend these ones-

The Third Coffin by Delirious_Delicious
Mister Graves by Genaran
And if you want something more 1Wet Dream Brothershers by anon.

All of these fics are on AO3 btw

Anyway,  here's one of the few times I'll give you a look into content that is cut or changed drastically.

-Cut content-

“We have to go. We have to go now!” Ashley said, her voice panicked as she grabbed onto Lin’s shirt, shaking him a few times.

Lin grew irritated by that pretty quickly. Grabbing onto her wrist roughly as he held them in place. “What the hell are you talking about?” He asked as Andrew woke up. Startled awake by the shaking.

“God damnit Ashley…” He muttered under his breath as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Ashley didn't seem to care. “We have to go! Someone's coming to kill us!” She repeated.

Lin’s eyes flickered to Andrews. Who had, coincidentally, done it at the same time toward him as well.

“And please tell,” Andrew said, glaring at Ashley. “How do you know this?”

Ashley seemed to still be panicked. Her orbs flickered from the duo to the door quickly. “I had a vision!” She finally clarified, and instantly the two had gone serious.

Lin glanced over at the door. Studying it for a few seconds. “What happened in it?” he finally asked, turning back to her after making sure it was locked.

Ashley didn't respond immediately, seemingly still panicked from whatever she saw.

“Fucking hell…” Andrew said with a sigh. “We can't read your mind Leyley. Just tell us so we can know what to do.”

Ashley grew irritated, turning towards the duo. “Someone broke in and killed us! Is there really any more you need to hear? Let's go!” she said, her hand reaching for the gun nestled into her pants

(Reason for cut- Didn't fit with future ideas.)

Name changed from "Fight to survive" To "Right to survive"

(Reason- it sounded better.)

Anyway, that's all. Thanks for reading. See you all next week. (Maybe, I might take a break.)

Words- 5438

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1K 58
When a 15 year old girl is in the orphanage because a lot of bad things has happens in the past, she gets adopted by her favorite band
2.3K 79 16
This story is about Andy and Ashley. Something terrible happens and Andy has to be there for Ashley and the band has to learn patients with Ashley be...
43.6K 1K 14
Why the hell am I trapped here? I don't feel any different from before the pandemic. I'm just glad mom overly stocked up everything. I hope I can lea...
12.6K 298 6
Disclaimer: Namlei is the developer of the Game/(Franchise?) of The Coffin of Andy and Leyley. I just had an idea of making this story that's it, but...