Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1♡
2♡
3♡
4♡
5♡
6♡
7♡
8♡
9♡
10♡
11♡
12♡
13♡
14♡
15♡
16♡
17♡
18♡
19♡
20♡
21♡
22♡
23♡
24♡
25♡
26♡
27♡
28♡
29♡
30♡
31♡
32♡
33♡
34♡
35♡
36♡
37♡
38♡
40♡
41♡
42♡
43♡
44♡
45♡
46♡
47♡
48♡
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

39♡

1.3K 54 42
By ImDeluluAndi

《《Never want you hurt. / I want you to be happy 》》

1481 words

Y/n and Rin was still currently tied up waiting for an opportunity to fight back. Y/n sigh deeply her stomach feeling hungry from being tied up for an hour already.

"Just a little longer Y/n."

Y/n nodded as she glares at the kidnappers a bit further from them. One of the kidnappers was playing around with the two girls phone.

"We need there password"

"But we already tried telling them to tell us but wouldn't budge"

One of the kidnappers say sighing deeply while the others also sighs. The leader of the group rolls his eyes.

"Let's force them then."

The leader of the group then gets his gun loaded and ready. Walking back to the two girls with a glare.

"Tell me the password or you're both dead."

"Not in a million years."

Y/n responded back a bit amused at the leader. While Rin shrugged staying quiet looking around observing. She glances at Y/n and nodded.

Right then and there. The two girls kick the leader on that 'spot' with there legs that was the only thing not tied up. This causes him to dropped to the ground groaning while that happened this also made the others alert.

All 5 of them walking to the girls with mad yet slightly panic eyes. They all glare at them.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT BOSS!"

"Bitches shouldn't be violent!"

Y/n glares at them when her and Rin got called Bitches.

"We. Are. Not. Bitches."

Y/n and Rin looks at each other before standing up with the chair that they were tied to and used it to hit the group. It surprised them so they weren't able to react fast enough. They got hit by the legs of the chair the two used while they were still tied to it.

This fight continued on with the two girls at a disadvantage yet fighting as much as they are able to.

After a few minutes of this fight going on. The 6 kidnappers was finally able to stop the two girls. Pointing there guns at both of their head.

"You guys are annoying and stubborn. I give you that."

"But.."

"You are outnumbered."

The leader says this with a smug look on his face. While the others smirk as well pointing there guns at the two of them. Being ready if either of them tried to do anything again.

Y/n senses something nearby. She suddenly feels relax and smiling. Rin also notices some change for some reason. They both look at the group with no fear and just cold deadly eyes.

"Be careful~"

Y/n playfully says at the group making them confused. The leader move the gun even more onto her head with a glare.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY WHORE?"

Right when he said that. He didn't realize that all of his 5 men was now turned into stone. He suddenly feels chills and fear from behind him. Like the Devil himself was there. It's something close though.

A very very very mad Kusuo.

He slowly turns around to see him. He gulps pointing his gun towards him instead.

"Don't come closer! You creep!"

Kusuo don't feel anything at the threat. He took off his glasses taking his time. A small yet deadly smirk plastered on his face.

The three others watched the whole thing in surprised.

Kusuo sigh deeply.

'I rarely get this mad so at least you should feel special for that. Good grief.'

Kusuo chuckle a not very happy chuckle. More like a mocking one. He didn't waste anymore time now being too impatient to do what he wanted. He stared right at the man with a glare alongside it. The leader couldn't do anything, he tried to oppose but was now turned into stone as well.

Kusuo shrugged before putting his glasses back on still upset. He roll his eyes before tsking.

'I'm cursing them to misfortune as well. I'm not satisfied.'

"Right.. he has this power too.."

Y/n gulped at the sight not knowing what else to say other than that. While Kei tried to untie Rin's rope but didn't need to when the black haired already done it herself.

"When did-"

"Before you both made that entrance."

Rin looks at Kei then at Kusuo.

"How did you guys know we were in trouble?"

Kei awkwardly laugh rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I knew you were meeting up with Y/n so I decided to take your advice and you know.."

"Oh. So when you got there we were already gone."

Kei nodded before looking at her and Y/n.

"I was so worried. Don't worry I'm gonna make sure those idiots won't ever go back out of prison anytime soon."

Y/n was still stunned at the sight of all the kidnappers being stoned statues. She got snapped out of it when Kusuo was right in front of her.

'They aren't dead. I promise'

"Oh right you told me about it! 24 hours right?"

Kusuo nodded at Y/n's question before moving closer to her and hugging her. Not caring if Kei and Rin was there to see it.

"I know you can take care of yourself but.."

"I don't like the thought of you being in any danger either way."

Y/n was surprised and embarrassed at his words since he also said it out loud. Thank god Kei and Rin was far enough that they couldn't hear. Although they do still see them in such a position. Her face already red from everything right now. Her hunger gone and now her stomach is full of butterflies from the situation.

The pink haired wrapping his arms around her tightly and laying his head on her shoulder. Him needing to slightly bend down since she was shorter. She doesn't say anything and put her arms around his neck.

While this was happening Kei gave a sad smile looking away and to Rin. The black haired didn't say anything but gave a genuine reassuring smile. One that she rarely gives or showed him.

-

-

-

***

After that. Kusuo and Rin decided to let the two talk it out. So they both left them two alone for a bit. Being real far away since Kusuo can be able to hear unless his far from his radius.

Him and Rin were alone a bit awkward since the two don't speak or talkative.

....

...

..

.

-

-

-

***

While with the other two.

Kei looks at the h/c haired awkwardly laughing.

"Well this is awkward..."

"Yeah but It shouldn't! we are best friends!"

Kei smiles a bit relief at her words and nodding.

"You're right so I won't beat around the bush."

Kei face turned serious looking y/n's e/c eyes.

"I like you Y/n."

Y/n's jaws dropped at this confession.

"WHAT!?"

This was not any of the possibilities Y/n thought Kei would be avoiding her. This reaction made Kei laugh a bit before sighing deeply looking at her with a sad smile.

"Yes. I do. For a long time but I guess I was too late."

"I just want you to be happy Y/n. Even if not with me then that's fine as well."

"Wait how does you liking me made you avoid me suddenly-"

"I saw.. you and Saiki."

Y/n's face flushed red again at the mention of the pink haired psychic.

"But we aren't dating-"

Kei chuckles at this tilting his head with a sad smile.

"You do know I'm not stupid Y/n. I know what I saw and I can easily read you like a book."

"I...I'm sorry.."

Y/n looks down feeling bad of not feeling the same way to him. Kei shakes his head before speaking again.

"Don't apologize. It's okay to not feel the same way. At least It's out of the way now."

"I won't deny that me and you friendship might change and not be as close as before but.."

Kei pat Y/n's shoulder and smile reassuringly at her.

"I'll still always be your friend and be there for you. So don't feel bad about this okay?"

Y/n looks at Kei before tearing up at his words. While she was tearing up the weather seems to have did a turn as well.

"O-Okay but I'm still sorry.."

-------------------------------------------------

Doing my usual apologizing of slow update. I've been stressing over school and no motivation. So It's taking years for me to make parts. ANYWAYS 

Thank you so much everyone!! I don't know if this is playing with me. Either way I'm grateful for everything. We made it so far then what I expected and I'm so glad people are sticking around🤍 Dont be shy to comment i swear I don't judge. I love reading them it makes me laugh and happy 😭 love you all🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 753 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
3K 90 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...
203K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
467K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...