๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐...

By rollzing

โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐€๐
๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ & ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

๐“๐„๐

2K 127 121
By rollzing

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/5/25

"LACE FRONT fucked up, you should've wore yo' bonnet!" T'araj shouted from the shower, the song was stuck in his head since it dropped.

"Yo shut that shit up," Zach couldn't stand the song anymore because it was getting overplayed too quickly. Mal shook her head at how mean the man was to everyone- even to her sometimes.

"You are so damn mean.. we need to get you outta' that,"

He stale faced her before replying, "Girl no the fuck we don't,"

She wanted to let him have this one since she didn't feel like arguing, his sassy ass would sit and argue with her all day if he could. "Boyy whatever! Where is my wife Lyric at though?"

Over the past couple of weeks the two girls got super close- ever since they found out they only had an 3 year age difference, they've been the best of friends.

Lyric was 17 going on 18, and Mal was damn near 21. If anything, she was just excited to finally have a friend.

With the way her life was in the past she never got the chance to make any friends, now she finally had the freedom to make as many as she wanted.

"She's at school prepping for her graduation since it's coming up soon,"

"No wonder she hasn't answered my texts, I was getting ready to curse her ass out!" It slipped her mind that Lyric was still in school, the girl actually acts really mature for her age once you get to know her. As for T'araj.. not so much.

"I'm surprised y'all got this close though, I thought y'all would hate each other.." He mumbled while lighting a pre-rolled blunt.

'This nigga always smoking.. I know them lungs on a 10!'

"I'm just very like-able, y'know?!" She jokingly replied, and it wasn't necessarily a lie.. that's why Zach couldn't come up with much of a comeback.

Malora was a very down to earth woman with lots of personality, he'd never met anyone like her before. She could be a bit much sometimes but he wouldn't change it for the world.

"Ight shut up,"

"Nigga that's your favorite line," she rolled her eyes before flicking him off. "You got one more time to tell me shut up and ima shove my toes down ya' mouth."

"You tryna' threaten me wit' a good time? Try again."

...

"Yeah, bye. I just left the conversation," She waved him off- getting ready to head back to the room and knock out. Zach had her up damn near all night watching School Spirits with him.

"Nah you not leaving me, cmere." He tapped his lap signaling for her to sit, at first she thought he was just kidding.

But as soon as she glanced at his face she could tell he was dead ass serious. Zach saw the hesitation in her eyes and he damn near sucked his teeth.

"Wait wha-"

"Don't make me say it again Mal." This time there was a loud bass behind his voice, and she didn't dare question him again.

Her feet moved on their own until she was in front of the couch, standing in between his legs. She was scared to sit in his lap honestly, what if he felt her pussy throbbing or something?

A/N: cause yall know them niggas can feel ts right? 🌝 i wouldn't dare..

Before Mal could even build up the courage to sit, he wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her into his lap.

She gasped due to the sudden movement and threw her arms around his neck. "You did not have to pull me that hard and you know it! I should bite you for that shit,"

He chuckled lowly while gripping the girl's waist, rubbing circles onto her skin with his thumb.

He didn't know why but he was starting to crave her touch more than usual, and surprisingly she didn't mind it.

His hands left the girl's waist and slowly slipped inside of her shirt, now he was gently rubbing her back.

She stayed silent because there wasn't much to say, they both just wanted to be in the comfort of each other.

"Now Lyric fake self wanna text back," Her phone repeatedly rang her hand, 'that girl always spamming me.'

LYRIC POOKIE 💟

Lyric pookie 💟
BITCHHH LET ME
TELL YOU.
delivered

Lyric pookie 💟
so now you think you don't
gotta reply? bet.
delivered

Lyric pookie 💟
no but come fr come i
need your help

girl don't act like u ain't
had me on delivered all
day 😒

Lyric pookie 💟
stop this madness cause
i can explain, school been
digging my ass in!

Lyric pookie 💟
but you wanna come out
with me tn to this block
party? i have no other
friends 😔

yes ill go!

IT BETTER NOT BE ALL TEENAGERS CAUSE ION
WANNA BE THE OLDEST
BITCH THERE.

Lyric pookie 💟
you not even old 😭 we only
3 years apart

Lyric pookie 💟
but don't worry girl, all ages
be at these damn parties. well
it's not even parties fr, it's
more of like events yk? we
just don't call it that.

Lyric pookie 💟
but one time this 40 year old
couple came thru and i was
like oh wow wtf?

okay good cause
mfs not finna be looking at
me wondering wtf im doing
at a teenage party 🌝

Lyric pookie 💟
LMAO, is the grinch
even gonna let you go?

WHO?

Lyric pookie 💟
girl Zach, he's gonna
let you go right 🤨

tf i look like asking that
nigga can i go out?

we're just friends, and he's
used to me having no life fr 😞

Lyric pookie 💟
you got me now pooh,
and trust we finna be out
EVERY DAYYYY.

Lyric pookie 💟
finna find us some sugar
daddies, side niggas, and
main niggas.. yk?

OUU YESS, CITY GIRLS
ONNA 10.

but should i start getting ready
now?

Lyric pookie 💟
you can cause i just
left school n im heading to
work rn.

Lyric pookie 💟
as soon as i get off ima get
ready and then we heading out.

okay so ill just get
ready now!
read

She looked up from her phone to see Zach knocked out asleep, which probably made it better for her honestly. If he was up he would most likely be trying to question her.

She smiled before placing a small kiss on his forehead, slowly slipping out of his lap so she wouldn't wake him up.

"Whew I'm so excited to get ready! Never been to a party before,"

The first thing she did was pick out her outfit which was a black jumpsuit with tiny holes in it, thanks to Fashion Nova she was able to get it on sale.

Once her outfit was finally picked out, she moved onto her makeup look.

It was pretty easy since she already had her lash extensions, the only thing she really needed to do was conceal and do her lip combo.

Her hair wasn't too much of a problem either since she always fixed it up in the mornings.

LYRIC POOKIE 💟

Lyric pookie 💟
I AM ON MY WAYYY.
BE READY GIRL CAUSE
I NEED TO TAKEOVER THAT
BATHROOM!

I just got done getting
ready so u just in time 😭

Lyric pookie 💟
okay good! Zach ain't say
nun to you yet?

nope that mf knocked..

Lyric pookie 💟
he gon flip out when he
wake up and see you not
there omg 😟

he better not, im grown
asf

Lyric pookie 💟
i know that's right bestie!

Lyric pookie 💟
alr im pulling up now,
ttyl <3
read

━━━━━

@MAL4L's STORY

-

-

@FLORDIAMADELYRIC's STORY

"This shit really wraps around the whole block bro!" Mal held onto Lyric's hand tightly through the crowd, that's the only way they wouldn't be separated from each other.

'WTF' by Hotboii played down the whole block- the streets were filled with men smoking, girls scurrying around drunk and trying to dance.

It was nothing like Mal thought it would be, that's for sure. Instead of being inside a house or something, the event was outside and stretched through multiple houses and neighborhoods.

'It was never that damn serious..'

"You wanna go near the car show and smoke with some friends of mine?" She figured that Mal probably didn't come to events like this often, and the last thing she wanted to do was force her into anything.

Mal contemplated on if she wanted to or not since she didn't smoke a lot, the most she'd ever done was hit a few pens here and there.

"Uh yeah we can go, I never smoked a blunt though so you're gonna have to teach me!"

"Girl no if you've never smoked a blunt before don't feel like you have to do it now, it's not good for you anyways."

She was kind of relieved that Lyric didn't force things on her. To any other person that would be the bare minimum but Malora's been force into things her whole life.

So it was honestly a new feeling, and she loved it.

Lyric locked her arm around the older girl and lead them both to the car show area where her other friends were.

"Heyyy y'all, this is my friend Malora that I told y'all about!" Lyric introduced her before taking a seat, Mal doing the same.

"Hi pretty girl, I'm Dakotah." A girl with pretty curly hair called out- giving Mal a light smile. "And I'm Nani, it's nice to meet you boo!"

Malora took the time to greet them back, and returned all the nice smiles they were giving her. So far, all of Lyric's friends were so kindhearted it was kind of hard for her to believe.

Well, except for one.

There was one girl- Mya who still hadn't said anything to her yet, but kept giving her dirty looks.

"Lyric not you bringing an old bitch in our group! Just threw me the fuck off.."

Mal's face fell into a frown but before she could even reply Lyric beat her to it, "Bitch shut up, she ain't even old. Ain't you like 19 still in 12th grade?"

"Right.. you not 'bout to sit here and try to belittle this girl just cause you insecure." Dakotah mugged, one thing she hated was a bitch who thought being mean for no reason was cute.

Nani felt the same way too. To be honest all the girls hated Mya, they just never really felt like saying anything. Well, until now.

"Bitches be tryin' so hard to be mean and for what? Now you can get the fuck up off my granny porch," Nani stood up to let the girl know she was serious, and surely enough Mya went running off in tears.

"Womp Womp bitch," Lyric mumbled while bringing the lit blunt to her lips. "I'm sorry about that pooh, I hope it didn't ruin your mood. I been wanted that bitch out our group anyways,"

Mal chuckled softly before replying, "Girl it's okay, she was ugly as hell anyways! Her teeth was going north, west, east, and fuckin' south."

The four girls bust out into laughter, at some point they even got louder than the music.

"Oh my god yooo, I love this girl! She's a trip for real," Nani wheezed, wiping some of the tears on her cheek.

"I'm sayin! Don't be tryna keep her to yourself Lyric," Dakotah playfully mugged causing Mal to chuckle.

"Oh please she was mine first, y'all better get the hell on!"

"Y'all so-" Malora started to say but was interrupted by the loud ringing of her phone. Lyric side eyed the girl- trying to be nosey and see who it was.

"I just know that's Zach,"

"It is.. hold on y'all let me answer this." She went to a more secluded area where there wasn't much noise, so she wouldn't have to yell over the music.

INCOMING CALL FROM ZACH 💋💗
ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hello-"

"Where the fuck you go Malora?" His voice was even deeper than usual, as if he just woke up. And she couldn't deny the puddle starting to form in her panties..

"I'm at a party with Lyric! Why you not sleep?"

"Nah fuck that, why you ain't tell me nothin'?"

"Cause you were sleep.. and I didn't know I had to."

"Keep playing with me man, you fuckin' wit yo' life. Share your location,"

"Zach no I'm-"

"Malora.. Please don't fuckin' piss me off more, send the location."

"Ugh, fine!" She quickly hung up on him before he could say anything else, and sent him the location.

ZACH 💋💗

*location attached *
happy now?

Zach 💋💗
very. i'm on my
way to pick you up,
be ready

but i don't wanna
leave yet plssss, i made new
friends 😢😢😢😢😢

Zach 💋💗
ion care it's 3 am? you
need to get your white
ass ready for bed not be
out at no party

Zach 💋💗
you lucky ian shoot that
bitch up

you're crazy

Zach 💋💗
you killed your mom
and her boyfriend then
proceeded to laugh
about it on the way home 😬😬

bye my nigga calling me!

and im blocking your goofy
ass AGAIN 😘

Zach 💋💗
oh yo nigga huh?

Zach 💋💗
lol, wait til i
see you 😂.

STOP THIS MADNESS!
read

authors note
excuse any typos, i never
proofread 🥳

++ thoughts on mal's new friendsss?! i got tired of that bitch being all up under her man fr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
135K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
4M 86.9K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...