The New Husband | OT7 (b×b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introduction🤗
1
2
3
4
5
6 💔
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
👉🏻👈🏻
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
🔞⚠46⚠🔞
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
🙂
not an update but please read 💜
54
55

13

2.5K 57 8
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

it's saturday morning . it's been one day that the mins come back to their mansion and two days that yoongi asked jimin for another chance but what he didn't pay more attention to was his other sulky husbands except namhope . jinkook is sulking and refusing to talk with him . he tried a lot of time to speak with them but no . they just ignore him like he didn't exist . he tried to ask namjoon for help but joon casually said "it's your problem . fix it yourself ". then he would simply leave .

jimin is ware of that all . he talked with jin and told him to not sulk for long and that yoongi did wrong with him and he is punishing him himself but jin refused and told him that

" minnie , it's not just about you. it's that he didn't think of us or how we would react when he did those horrible things with you . he should know that we are not easy going and that we won't let it slide like this like nothing happened . end of discussion ! " .

jimin stopped trying anymore . he know that they are right though . he thought maybe it's time for yoongi to show how much they are worthy in his life and how much he loves them . he should know that if you need forgiveness then do your all to earn it .

they can notice the tension between sope as well . like yoongi is ignoring hopi and every time hope tries to speak with him yoongi leave the place or change the topic .

last night , kook is sure that hopi was crying on the bathroom at midnight . he tried to ask him why but hopi said that it was a bad dream more like nightmare . kook insisted him to tell what is wrong and after alot of pressure kook put on him . hopi gave up and told him that yoongi knew about what happened with taehyung, his cousin in the past .

kook just held him in his arms and let him pour all his load tears to calm down for a little . he wanted to scold yoongi for making hopi think that he is the wrong one but he is still mad with yoongi so he noted to ask joon to take this matter in his hand .

it's time for breakfast . all of them are sitting on the dining table waiting for the sleeping beauty to come downstairs .

jimin : good morning , hyungs . sorry for making you wait . i don't know what's wrong with me . always sleeping *giggles cutely * .

jin *sweetly* : it's okay , baby . it's the affection of your medicine . come na i made your favorite strawberry pie .

jimin *excitedly with sparkling doe eyes * ... really ?! you are the best husband ever *pecking jin's cheeks * .

kook : again . you did it again !

jimin*innocently* : huh ?! what did i do kookie ?!

kook *pout* : again you forget the morning kisses na ! . now i want mine first *pout his lips forward *

jimin *blushing * : h-hmm .

he stand up and went to kook pecking his lips softly but like always kook pulled him and kissed him deeply making jimin gasp but still kiss back coz he knows if he didn't kiss back kook won't let him go easily .

joon : yah ! kook , let him breath na .

kook whined but let go of jimin's lips . jimin was panting but before he adjust his breathing his lips was once again sucked by joon . joon softly kissed him making jimin close his eyes feeling it .

kook *mockingly*: yah kook let him breath na ! ... tsk .

all except monimini : hahahahahaha .

jimin moved and pecked hopi's lips then jin's . he bent to peck yoongi's pouted lips as well . yoongi looked up at him happily and licked his lips . he closed his eyes tightly .

yoongi in mind : 'finally feeling his soft lips . no one kissed me till now . oh come na baby kiss me ... why is he taking so long ?! ... chim chim your yoonie is waiting na ... come on na na na naaaa ! '

joon : yoongi ! ... yoongi !

yoongi : w-what ?! where is chim chim ?!

joon : he is infront of you . eat your breakfast . where were you lost ?!

yoongi *confusedly* : w-wasn't you going to kiss me too . i... i don't understand .

jimin *smirk * : no , i was just taking some fruits .

yoongi *sadly* : oh !

yoongi : babies , i want to tell you something .

he looked at them but no one was paying attention to what he was saying . kook was feeding jin and stealing some pecks from time to time while hopi was playing with his food while glancing at yoongi sadly.

yoongi sighed sadly coz of their behavior . jimin looked at him sadly but then shrugged it . he can't show it or his plan will fail .

joon looked at the sad expression of yoongi . he sighed and rubbed his hand on yoongi's thigh . yoongi looked at him and smiled softly . joon smiled back and then looked at his husbands with a serious expression .

joon *seriously* : i think you finished . go wash your hands and then to the living room !

they nodded but deep down they gulped nervously because of joon's serious tone . they left to wash their hands . jin stand up and started to take the empty plates to the kitchen . joon looked at yoongi and signaled him to follow jin . yoongi understood what namjoon is trying to do .

yoongi *whispers softly * : thank you ,baby .*pecks his lips * .

joon *whispers back* : no mention , baby !

_______________________

At The Kitchen

yoongi entered the kitchen and saw jin's back figure . he took a few slow steps towards his husband . he was so nervous . he missed his cute little pig a lot .he remembered the first time he saw jin at the hospital . he was wearing his white coat looking like a fallen angel . yoongi remembered how jin treated his wounds carefully .

Flashback

jin : sir , your wounds will take some time to heal , please be careful . and come after two days for the dressing .

yoongi was so lost at the gorgeous view infront of his own eyes . he can't believe that someone can be so angelic like this . yeah he has 3 husbands and he loves them a lot . but this male in front of him made him feel this feeling in his stomach again . his heart was beating so fast while his eyes couldn't leave his beautiful eyes .

jin : sir , are you okay ?!... is there something on my face ?!

yoongi : oh ... yeah , there is something on your ... lips !

jin : really , give me a second .

jin took out his phone and looked at it trying to see what is on his lips .

jin : i can't fin___ mmmm

yoongi pulled him on his lap and kissed his soft lips . he was kissing him passionately . jin was so shocked . he is experiencing this for the first time. it's his first kiss and whom stole it is his vip patient . yoongi pulled away because jin was not kissing him back .

yoongi : sorry but i just don't know what happened with me ... you know .. you are so pretty ... i mean hundsome ... *sigh* . i love you at the first sight ! ... i'm married to three gorgeous men . they are so nice. i'm sure if you meet them you will love them and they will do too . i don't know what i'm saying but ... i want you in my life . i want to marry you . if you agreed then you must meet my husbands first and if they agreed too then ... what the hell i'm saying .... *sigh* ... doctor kim seokjin this min yoongi want to change your surname . would you like to be min seokjin ?!

jin *shocked * : w-wh-what ?!!! ... you l-love me ! really ?! ... you ... love me ?! ... can you see me carefully . i'm no one . i'm just a little poor doctor . it's not my place to love you !

yoongi : *cupping his cheeks * ... shhh don't talk like that na . you are rich with your big heart . you help people . how can you say you are no one ! . you are so important in this world . i know it's hard to believe me but i really love you . it's not my first time seeing you . i know you from your collage days . my friend was your professor dr bong you know him right ?! ... *jin nodded * ... he used to tell me about his intelligent student seok-jin . his talks about you made me fall for you more and more . i saw your photos with him in your graduation day . you were so cute and handsome ... i saw you with my heart before my eyes .yeah today is the first day for my eyes to see you but my heart saw you years ago .

jin couldn't hold himself and cried like a small baby . he was always alone with no family , no friends and no one with him but now out of no where a handsome man show up infront of him and told him that he loves him and wants to marry him and he will have a big family .

jin : i ... can i see your husbands first ?! ... will they accept me ?! ... will they love me ?! ...

yoongi : how can't they accept and love a wonderful human being like you ! ... they will love you i'm sure ... umm so do you love me too ?!

jin *little voice * : hmm *hiding hi8s blushing face between his hands* . i don't know what is love but i feel something on my stomach and my heart is beating faster than the horses . is it l-love ?!

yoongi chuckled and held jin's soft hands on his hand .

yoongi *smiling * : yeah , it's love !

End of Flashback

yoongi : b-baby !

jin : .....

yoongi : baby , talk with me na . i miss you . i can't stand you ignoring me . i know i did so wrong and i'm trying to change for better but i can't without my angel's help . i'm s-sorry na . i need you. you are here but i feel like you are not . p-please just talk to me . p-please !!

yoongi's voice broke at last and he couldn't help it but to cry . jin heard everything yoongi said . his heart ach when he heard yoongi's soft sobs . he left everything in his hand and faced yoongi quickly . he rushed to him and hugged him tightly . jin cried too . it's his first time seeing yoongi like this . he saw yoongi in pain a lot and some time in a serious bad condition but never ever he sees him crying . yoongi back hugged him tightly like his life depends on him . he was continually apologizing while leaving soft pecks on jin's hair .

jin : you are so bad na . i was worried when you didn't come home . you did so wrong with minnie . you are so bad !

yoongi : i know ... i know .

jin : i missed you *puppy teary eyes* .

yoongi : i missed you too love .

yoongi's eyes unintentionally went to jin's pouty lips . he looked at jin's eyes asking for permission . jin nodded shyly giving his husband the access to his heart once again . he closed his eyes when he felt yoongi's lips on his . yoongi softly left small pecks on his soft pinkish lips and then kissed him deeply . he was sucking jin's upper lips followed by the lower one passionately . single tear left jin's closed eyes . he was messing his husband a lot and now feeling him again is the world for him . yoongi pinched jin's waist . jin moaned in pain and pleasure allowing yoongi to discover his paradise . yoongi was sucking jin's tongue hungrily . jin tapped yoongi's chest to breath . yoongi pulled their lips apart gently and joined their heads together . he left soft pecks on jin's panting parted lips .

yoongi : i love you so f*cking much !

jin *smiling* : i love you too , hubby ☺ !

yoongi : promise me that even if we get mad at each other we won't ignore each other ever but we will talk and figure it out . okay !

jin : i promise you , yoon-hyung .

yoongi *pout*: no ! call me hubby !

jin :hahahaha okay ... hubby ~~.

yoongi : aishh i want to eat this hubby .

jin *blushing* : yahh ! hubby , come and help me so that we can finish quickly and go see the others .

yoongi : let's get to work , baby .

jin : yes , sir !

yoojin : *giggles* .

yoongi in mind : "*sigh* ... one is done . two to go ! ... kook is the hardest one to please though ! "

_________________

At the living room

joon : i gathered you here because yoongi wanted to say something important and i know some of you is still mad at him though he deserve it but let's give him a chance to change for better , okay .

yoongi : thanks joonie . i wanted to tell you that i got an invitation for a dance ball . it's really important for me to attend it as it's my enemy is .

jin : but hyung how is it important when it's your enemy ?!

yoongi : baby , here in mafia world your enemy think that you don't know him so you should play along to trick him . so if the mafia king himself didn't attend this ball he would think that he got me ... i know it's hard to understand ...

jin *sweetly* : i understand you hyung .

yoongi *smiling softly* : thanks baby .

jimin : so why are you telling us about this?!

yoongi : because ... i need to go with my partners . it's okay to go with only joonie and hoseok but i think that kim is planing something to blackmail me to get the diamonds and kai just informed me that he got to know about you guys . i mean he was just aware of namjoon and hoseok that they are my husbands but now he got to know about you so i can't leave you here alone ....

Hopi in mind : 'he is really so upset with me 😔 ... he only calls me be my name when he is mad at me ... i know i did wrong but at thus time i was really lost ! ... it's all because of you kim f*cking taehyung !!! '

jimin : oh ... so when is it ?!

yoongi : tomorrow evening !

jin : gosh ! we need to go shopping !

they laughed at the cute panic expression of their husband . hopi pulled him on his lap .

Hopi : don't worry baby . i already ordered our suits . it will be here anytime soon .

jin : oh ... okie then thanks hopi-hyung *pecks his lips * .

joon : minnie , you will be okay right , baby .

jimin : yeah , don't worry hyung .

namjoon nodded and pulled him on his lap as well cuddling with him .

kook : hmm party party yeah 💃🏻💃🏻

they laughed loudly coz of their husband . yoongi hugged kook tightly . kook was so lost that he didn't notice what is happening but after sometime he felt his husband's broad chest so he softly pushed him and put his cold face on display or he just tried 🤷🏻‍♀😂 .

kook *looking everywhere* : i'm still mad at you though .

yoongi. *holding his laugh* : hmm . i know ..

*rings* *knock*

hopi : i think the suits are here .*opens the door * .. yes , thank you .... here you go babies !

jin *excitedly* : yaayyy ! minnie , come let's check them .

jimin *excitedly* : yes ! yes !!! let's go jinie-hyung !!

kook : i think i should go too .

joon : haha go baby... go !

To be Continued
_______________________

New update 💜

This chapter was all about the mins 😅 ... Hope you enjoyed it. If you liked it don't forget to comment and vote 💜

Tell me your thoughts in comments 🤗 ... take care of yourself ... love you all 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 41.4K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
22.1K 859 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
38.6K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...