Antipodeโ€ขJeong Gu-Won

By Kindness_is_the_key

Jeong Gu-Won. Kim Si-woo. A demon, an angel. Despite being in the same city for over two centuries, neither o... More

~Prologue~
Cast part 1
One

A/N

123 1 0
By Kindness_is_the_key

Hi ! Happy new year everyone, I wish all of you an amazing year and a lot of love and happiness !
Today I post the prologue and the first part of the cast of my new fic on my favorite kdrama, my demon.
‼️You will see that I used Kim taehyung as the face claim for the main character, it is only because I find him really handsome and because I think he is the more suitable person for this character. But under no circumstance do I suggest that this is really him, or do I think that it's his true personality. I only use his face for my character, nothing more. And this story is not related to BTS ( as much as I love them all ❤️ ). If you do not wish to use him as the face claim, it is completely fine, and it is up to you.

⚠️ This story will contain topics such as suicide, depression and death. It will also include violence and maybe some sexual content (it depends if you want some 😉). So be aware of it. ⚠️

Anyway, I hope you'll like it😘
I love you all💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
698K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
430K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
78K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...