ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ, jac...

By swiftbeauty

"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities... More

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏᴠᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 1
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

543 16 0
By swiftbeauty

• real life •

The premiere went well for Mayve . Her and Milo had a great time together and all the cast were excited to catch up .

Although someone was missing .

Jacob didn't show up apparently he was 'sick' but Mayve thought otherwise . Although she made sure to act like she didn't care about it even though deep down did hurt her .

She wondered what she had done to make him need to her avoid her this much .

Today the cast were going out for a dinner after the first episode of Euphoria had finally premiered and they all would meet at the restaurant around 7pm .

Zendaya had booked out the whole restaurant for the night and they had all invited their significant others and some close friends .

Although the two weren't dating Mayve decided to bring Milo again as he made her feel happy when she was around him . They both knew they were just friends but they loved hanging out .

• imessage •

the grils 😈🌶️🌟🥹🥂

may
guess who didn't go
to the premiere lol

ma blondi
oh shit

may
ha.
i rlly rlly liked him

badbleep
R u okay may

may
i just feel like i should've
known likeee
but i just let my feelings
get in the way

ma blondi
do not not not blame
urself . he's a dick

badbleep
For real

may
ikkkkk
anyways i need to get ready
ill text you guys later :(((

badbleep
We love u May
*ma blondi and may loved this message*

Mayve wore a casual outfit for the dinner tonight and made sure to layer up as it was cold and had already began to rain as she made her way out of her building .

Milo was waiting out the front in his car . He waved to her and she quickly ran from the under cover area where she was standing to his car .

The two talked all the way there which was only a short distance to the restaurant .

Once they had pulled up so did a lot of other cast members and they all looked at each other smiling before everyone ran inside laughing as they tried not to get wet from the rain that poured down outside .

As the cast started pouring in they filled up the tables .

Milo, Mayve, Sydney, Hunter, Dominic and Maude sat on one table together as the waiter did the rounds taking everyone's order .

"Everyone loves our characters together ." Dominic smiled over at Mayve .

She smiled back . "Not going to lie I ship them too ." She laughed as Dom joined in .

"The amount of edits I've seen of them ." Milo admitted .

"What's an edit?" Sydney asked curiously as Milo pulled out his phone and showed Sydney the ones he was constantly sending Mayve .

They all continued discussing what else they had heard from the fans and what they would be up to now since they had finished up with season two .

Mayve didn't notice a certain someone who she hadn't spoke to in a while and that had obviously been avoiding her make their way into the restaurant .

He couldn't keep his eyes off her from the moment he got inside .

Jacob watched her from the other table, his eyes narrowing slightly as he watched Mayve laugh with Milo .

The closeness of their bodies caused a tightness in his chest that he couldn't seem to shake off .

He thought that what he had done that day was going to benefit Mayve because he knew he was always going to hurt her and that he didn't deserve her .

He knew what he had done to her by leaving that day and obviously had felt guilty .

He knew he had no right to feel this way .

But he couldn't help it . He tried to get rid of his feelings by not speaking to her but it didn't work .

Mayve was oblivious to the effect that she had on him , she was carefree and joking around with Milo .

When Mayve's eyes met Jacobs he quickly tried to hide his jealousy from her . She stared over at him wanting to talk about what had happened but still feeling hurt .

Seeing him again brought back all the feelings she had once had and tried to get over after the way that things were left .

The moment lingered heavily with unspoken words before Jacob turned back to her making eye contact and looking away once again . "I need some air" he said to the group on the table he was at and walked out of the restaurant .

ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Rain poured down on the streets drenching Jacob but he didn't care .

He thought that he would be ready to see her again but he was wrong .

He didn't even know if he could go back in there .

When Mayve saw Jacob get up and leave upset she excused herself from the group and ran after him to catch up .

"What's going on Jacob?" she yelled out to him . "Jacob!" she called out but still no answer he just kept walking .

Mayve leant forward to grab his arm pulling him to face her .

She couldn't control the tears that had begun forming in her eyes . "Why have you been ignorning me and why didn't you call and why did you make me fall for you to just leave?" She blurted out all in one breath as tears began to stream down her face .

He looked at her trying to find words . This is exactly why he left because he knew he would hurt her .

"I'm not enough for you Mayve ." He started as she stared at him tears rolling down her cheeks . "You are funny and beautiful and kind and to good for me ." He said . "You need someone better , you deserve someone better ." He finished .

"You didn't even message me Jacob ." Mayve cried as Jacob's expression saddened . "Does it make you feel good to hurt me, is that what this is?" She said looking up to him .

He shakes his head looking around ."Is that really how low you think of me?" He asks her hurt by what she had just said .

She stands in silence not knowing how to reply to him . "I'm going to go" Jacob says continuing to walk towards his car Mayve following behind him .

"No you're not leaving again ." She says grabbing onto his arm and pulling him to face her but he just continued walking .

"I've got to think about some stuff ." He says not looking at the girl .

"Think about what? Just talk to me" she yells out over the rain which had now completely soaked the two of them .

Finally he stops and turns to face her again . "I can't be just friends with you because I'm always going to want something more ."

"Then have something more" she pleads as they both fall into silence .

"I don't see how it's going to work Mayve all I do is hurt the people that I love and I don't want to keep doing that to you ." He says tears now forming in his eyes .

"And you think leaving again isn't going to hurt me?" She asked him as he stared down at her now silent .

"I get it you were scared and left but we can make it work ." Mayve said smiling as tears streamed down her face . "I forgive you and I understand that you are scared of hurting me but you won't ." She grabbed his hand holding onto it .

He stood there in silence "Don't do this Jacob ." She says and he lifts his hand up and wipes the tears from her face .

After he drops his hand he turns around and starts walking to his car again ."Just.. just let me think okay" he says wiping his eyes .

"No you're not going" she says angrily pulling him back once again .

"Just let me think okay" he yells over the rain upset .

"Okay fine Jacob ." Mayve starts taking a deep breath in .

"I can't do this anymore , I can't have you leave me again so I'll just end it we're over we are nothing you hear me okay ." She says backing up from him .

He steps closer to the crying girl .

He reaches his arm out to her but she steps back again . "Don't touch me." She says furiously . "You should go." She says looking up to him .

"Fine you'll never see me again, would that make you happy?" He asks her .

"Yes not having to see your face again would make me very happy" she screams at him and then he pauses . "I hate you ." She cried out .

His heart shattered .

He thought that leaving that day was doing the right thing towards Mayve but he couldn't help the love he felt for her .

He opened his car door and hopped into it .

He closes the door , turns on his car and Mayve runs up to the car banging on the window . "You're not actually leaving are you?" She asks him with tears streaming down her face .

"Jacob" she cries out banging on his car door one last time .

She backs away crying as he drives off .

Authors note: I DONT WANT ANYONE SAYING THAT THIS WAS AN OVERREACTION OKAY BABE ITS A WATTPAD STORY FIRST OF ALL AND SECOND OF ALL THEY IN LOVE OKAYYY SO PIPE DOWN .

Sorry for the angry message but I just am waiting for the comments saying that this was an overreaction xxxxx . (Watch no one say that)

I rlly loved writing this I channeled in like Allie and Noah from the Notebook + Lucas and Brooke from One Tree Hill .

Anywaysss love u alllllll hope u liked this chapter pls vote and comment !! Have a great dayyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]
28.7K 543 37
What happens when two rising music stars get forced into a publicity relationship to boost both of their careers?
12.6K 676 41
"No George I said no! No one would understand me! No one knows how hard it is to constantly be around the person you love, and how hard it is to make...
50.4K 788 47
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱: A Social Media Story with Jacob Elordi. Will their love endure the digital storm? started: jan 14 finished: feb 10 #1 -posts #1 -p...