Saltburn x reader

By VillanelleBurnham

Felix is infatuated with Y/n, Y/n is infatuated with Oliver, and Oliver is infatuated with Felix, how could t... More

Chapter 1 - "You're Planning On Being The Mysterious Scholar, Then?"

Intro And A Heads Up

155 1 0
By VillanelleBurnham

Hey there,

Just a heads up. We are about to dive into the plot of the film Saltburn (2023). If you haven't seen it yet, consider this your spoiler warning. The film's best enjoyed without knowing too much beforehand. Go ahead and watch it before reading on.

(THIS IS NOT A POLIGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP FANFIC.)

Be sure to add this to your library so you can find this once you have watched the film!

I'll see you in Chapter 1.

Stay safe,

Villanelle Burnham.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...